spanking pics using poser and photoshop

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
solsunbeach

Re: spanking pics using poser and photoshop

Post by solsunbeach »

Great work as usual Phil- You bring her spankings to life with your talent. If I had one suggestion, it would be that the spankee was spanked by a number of different people within the cartoon- This adds to the storyline and surprizes the reader. :)
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya Phil... As I am unfamiliar with the "poser" medium, I don't know if you are allowed to go back to your artwork and amend any of it.

That said, I was noticing that your pic no. 14, the one where Tommy is seen actually LANDING a swat on Tammy's backside, could use some more work.

Her right boob is seen hanging, like an extra piece of membrane dangling from her skin. Looks like it's going to fall off. In actual fact, her breasts should be fully rounded and luxuriant at this stage of her spanking. If you agree that it needs fixing, please do that. If you don't, I'll amend the pic for my own files.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

first off, thanks for your kind words. they brought a grin to my face :D . as far as the chair goes, it has indeed shifted positions. i found long ago that it was often easier to do this than to try to reposition the camera and work around the obstacles that often get in the way of the view that i was looking for. in this case i had added incentive because i wanted to keep the edge of the curtain in the pic so it would be clear that the folks whispering and giggling about the spanking were back stage. most folks don't look at the pics closely enough to even noticed that the chair, as well as the spanker and spankee, have rotated and are facing a different direction :lol: . as you said, artistic license...........good eye on your part ;) . i was glad to hear that you went back and looked at the whole toon :D . i usually do this several times while i am doing the toon to get a better idea of the overall effect of the toon. i also do it once the toon is done for the same reason. in most toons, if i read the whole thing and it makes me horny, i consider the toon a success :lol: . as for the rest of your comments, i repeat, good eye..............as well as good figuring. it's nice to know that folks are actually looking at the pics and the toon. i love it :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi solsunbeach,

i think it's too late for multiple spankers in this toon however i have some things in the works for upcoming toons that might fit the bill so stay tooned :lol: . i'm glad that you're enjoying this toon and i really appreciated your great comments :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi dan,

i went back and looked at pic #14 again and i don't see what you are talking about :?: . all i see is her boobs confined by her dress except where they are visible at the top because it is low cut. to me it looks as if they "are" fully rounded which is why they are more visible at the top. anyone else have any thoughts about this? thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hi Phil...

I could be wrong on this, but HERE is what I was talking about. This is your original pic no. 14:

It looks to me as if Tammy's right boob is just a loose, dangling, tiny bit of flesh.

In my own personal files, I have amended it to look like this:

See? It isn't that I have given Tammy a huge right boob, only that I've made it look more round, more solid, more realistic. To me, anyway.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Heh heh! I really enjoy the "ouchie dance" Tammy does when Tommy lets her up! I don't see that very often (and it occurs to me that I don't do enough of it in my own stories). Zack Mosely used to have some of his ladies doing a little dance after being soundly spanked, but other than that I can't think of any other examples. Keep up the good work! I have never seen a better story than this one portrayed in poser art!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi dan,

i see that in your pic her breast does look fuller. i will keep this in mind for future reference. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

i'm glad you like the dance...............i liked it myself :lol: . i have always admired your o t katie strips so i take your last sentence as high praise :D . thanks much, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

it's funny how a good spanking can change the spankee's attitude about her behavior..................and sometimes other things :D . these are the last 4 pics in the toon and i'll be starting a new one next week. i hope you've enjoyed this one. phil
a very sorry young lady
a very sorry young lady
018.jpg (159.31 KiB) Viewed 8367 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

a little added embarrassment.............don't you just hate it when folks sneak up on you...............LOL.
a little added embarrassment.............don't you just hate it when folks sneak up on you...............LOL.
019.jpg (255.37 KiB) Viewed 10831 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

seems like our well spanked young lady won't be doing any sitting for a while......................our spanker has "other" problems...............LOL
seems like our well spanked young lady won't be doing any sitting for a while......................our spanker has "other" problems...............LOL
020.jpg (240.07 KiB) Viewed 10831 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

don't you just love a happy ending?
don't you just love a happy ending?
021.jpg (216.98 KiB) Viewed 10831 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Bravo, Phil! Your new poser pics, no. 18, 19 and 20 are perfect! And here I was just saying, you wouldn't/couldn't bring the off-stage people into your pictures because it would take too much work! But there they are, justly celebrating Tammy's stupendous spanking. You have produced a wonderful spank story in poser pictures, and I suspect we will be keeping most of it in our personal files for a long time to come!

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi dan,

i'm glad you liked the story :D . i've started another one and hope to be ready to start posting it sometime next week. hopefully that one will be entertaining too. thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Wow! I love your happy ending! Tammy's bitchy attitude has been taken down a notch, and now she's able to see some of Tommy's good qualities! And I'm sure he'll enjoy soothing her tender bottom with some lotion! :D :D And I like the introduction of the "audience" near the end. If I was rating it the way they rate movies, I'd give it five stars... (And that's just because most of those movie rating systems don't go to six!)
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

WHAT CAN I SAY!! This is one of the best romantic spanking story I have seen in a long time! Love the great over the knee action and how red Tammy bottom was during the spanking.And what better way to end this as the two of them head over to her house for some cuddle time ;) Can`t wait to see your next story. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

i love a happy ending too so you'll probably see a lot of them in my toons :lol: . i have a huch that both tommy and tammy will enjoy the application of the lotion and whatever activities follow that :D . originally i wasn't planning on having an audience for this one but comments from viewers convinced me that i should so i changed the story a bit. from the comments, you're not the only one who liked that and i'm glad i did it this way :D . thanks for the high rating on this toon. i got a big grin from your comments :D :D . if i can get enough done, i'll be starting a new one next week. thanks much, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi butch,

i'm glad you mentioned that this was romantic. i have always thought that spankings have a great potential for romance and i think you're right that this one did turn out to be romantic even though it didn't start that way :D . as i said, i'm hoping to start posting a new toon next week and you can count on more over the knee action and red bottoms :lol: i'm glad you enjoyed this one and thanks for your comments :D . phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Back Side Story - Conclusion

Post by web-ed »

Let's run down our checklist:
  • Well-spanked bottom - check
  • Bad attitude adjusted - check
  • Tammy now respects Tommy and therefore finds him more attractive - check
  • Has justice been served? Yes!
So nothing has been left undone, and all the viewer's desires have been satisfied. This story mixed discipline with romance, much the way many classic spanking scenes of the past have done. It's highly erotic, and we may assume that its climax having been reached, two more will soon be achieved in Tammy's house! Overall a great effort, Phil, which I think everyone is pleased with :) .
-- Web-Ed