spanking pics using poser and photoshop

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: spanking pics using poser and photoshop

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like Tammy's making a last ditch effort to save her bottom............LOL.
looks like Tammy's making a last ditch effort to save her bottom............LOL.
015.jpg (209.13 KiB) Viewed 7984 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

IS Tommy going to pin her arm while continuing to set fire to her bottom? This is one spanking Tammy and the on lookers will never forget can`t wait to see what happen after the spanking is over if I was Tommy I`ll keep her over my knee and give her a good talking to about her bad behavoir! Love the way you can see not only Tammy red bottom but also her private part.It reminds me of a story I read in Spank Hard some years back where this lady who was very modest was about to get a bare bottom spanking from her boyfreind and once the spanking began she squirm and kick so much that she could care less about her private parts being expose the only thing she was concern with was that her bottom was being burn. GREAT WORK OVERBARREL!!! Hope to see more spanking arts. THANKS :!:
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

This post will probably get me kicked out of the CSR, but it has to be said.

Earlier, somebody asked me why it is that in my cartoons, I almost never have the spanker lower the spankee's panties before beginning the spanking. I actually have done that a few times (cf. Sam Swatt vs. Glenda Gluteus, Frieda Fabulous), but I prefer not to.

The major reason I don't have the spanker lower the spankee's panties is the same reason I almost never lowered them myself, in my own spanking escapades: And that is, if you bare the girl's bottom, you are probably going to see her vulva. And I don't want to see that.

Now, I realize that some men want to see the girl's private parts. I'm just not one of them. Don't worry, I'm no virgin. I have a daughter and two granddaughters, and believe me I have changed diapers for all three of them more times than I can count. But we're not supposed to look at that, or to dwell on that, and so I don't.

If you've had experience with women, you know that anatomies differ; so, sometimes a woman's buttocks will be large enough to hide the vulva from casual view, while with other women, the buttocks will be smaller and will display the vulva immediately upon lowering the panties. Naturally, I prefer the first kind. If I'm going to look at a woman's bare bottom, I would rather not be looking at her sex.

So, Phil, your picture no. 15 in the Tommy & Tammy show is probably not going to wind up in my toons collection... at least, not in its present condition. As I've said before, I admire your talent and your artistry. You are dedicated to delivering a heart-pounding, sexy pictorial story, and you have done just that. But many spanking toons I have collected have been revised for my collection. In other words, I use Photoshop to re-draw that area of the girls' bottoms to erase the revealing part.

I once knew a cartoonist who ALWAYS drew his spankees this way. I asked him, WHY do you always have to show the pussy when a girl goes over the guy's lap? And he said: "'Cause they all look that way in real life, didn't you know?" And I answered, quite properly, no they do NOT all look that way. This guy was just getting his rocks off by inserting pussies into his cartoons, when the mere sight of her bare buttocks and bare legs should have been plenty.

Sorry, Phil. I still think you are a terrific artist, but on this particular point we will have to agree to disagree.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi butch,

it does indeed look as if tommy's reaching for her arm...................you'll have to wait till next week to find out for sure though :lol: . i'm glad that you liked the camera angle on this one :D . i thought it was a good angle to not only show her rapidly reddening bottom but also her struggles and attempts to cover her bottom with her hand. i have belonged to some spanking discussion groups along the way and some of the spankees have told me that once the spanking gets going their attention shifts from modesty to what is happening to their bottom ends which sounds a lot like the story you were talking about. makes sense to me which is why tammy, who didn't want tommy to even pull her skirt up, is now concentrating on getting the spanking to stop and really doesn't care what is exposed as she struggles. anyway, i'm glad you enjoyed them :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi dan,

i can certainly understand why you draw your pics according to your preferences. i do exactly the same thing. as i have mentioned before, the reason i started doing pics at all was because i had trouble finding the kind of drawings i like. web-ed mentioned in this weeks updates that he doesn't like whips and neither do i but some folks do and i would think that most folks would do the kinds of pics that they find most pleasing. as you mentioned , there are some men who want to see the ladies private parts during a spanking and i have one or 2 who actually write and ask me to include such pics in my toons. actually, it appears to me that there are some women who like such pics too. although none of them have ever actually mentioned that to me, i have noticed that there are a couple in my toon groups who regularly comment on such pics. since there are very few people who comment on every pic..............or even most of them, i assume that everyone comments on the pics that they find most appealing or that they make a connection with. just what it is that they find appealing about these pics i couldn't say with any certainty but i've often fantasized that they are imagining that "they" are the one struggling and showing off their body parts in such a fashion.

as far as my personal preferences go, i like spanking pics either with or without showing any female private parts. i do many pics with the spanking starting on the seat of the panties and i like to see a lot of different camera angles so most of my pics won't show between the spankee's legs. i am not at all adverse to showing them though, especially in a case like this one where i thought this camera angle really showed off her bottom and her struggles to avoid any more spanking. this one view seems to have really ruined not only this pic but also pic #14 for you. personally i was well pleased with both of these pics and thought they both have many good features and it's too bad your enjoyment of them was ruined. as far as agreeing to disagree goes.................that's no problem. as i have mentioned before, there is no one size fits all when it comes to spanking tastes. thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Pic 14 is fine. No idea why you think that one doesn't appeal to me.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I guess I'd have to agree with Dan on the subject of "private parts". A woman's vulva feels great during intercourse and tastes great during oral sex, but, for me, I don't find it very visually stimulating in a spanking picture. In spite of that, I still think it's a great series! Keep up the good work!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Pic 14 is fine. No idea why you think that one doesn't appeal to me.

Cheers,
Dan
hi dan,

this isn't exactly what i said. what i said is, " this one view seems to have really ruined not only this pic but also pic #14 for you." it just seemed to me that that one aspect of pic #15 upset you to the point that you couldn't enjoy either one of them which i thought was a shame since i really thought both pics had some good features. i hope that clears up any misunderstanding. later, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

as i mentioned to dan, even though we are all into spanking everyone has their own tastes and preferences which is as it should be. i'm glad you're enjoying the series :D . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil:

Okay, now I'm getting confused. (Not an unusual condition for me.)

As I've said, I reject your vulva-revealing picture no. 15; and, as you know, I have already reconfigured it for my own personal files, for it is otherwise a very fine pose. But the PREVIOUS picture, no. 14, is -- if I'm not mistaken -- the one where Tommy is seen actually LANDING a swat on Tammy's fine fanny. And it's a shame that we got caught up in this other disagreement, because I think picture 14 is the BEST ONE of the entire strip! At least, so far.

For Picture 14, you have eschewed the usual forthright angle that shows a swat landing. Instead of showing the BACK of Tommy's hand landing on Tammy's posterior, you have used a different angle, one that displays Tammy in full, fine form as she takes the swat and we see that swat from the side, rather than from the back, as per usual. This angle shows your versatility and your mastery of the Poser medium. It also shows Tammy in her most agitated stage of the entire story. This woman is ON FIRE, and she doesn't like it! (Well, maybe just a little bit.)

Oh, and with this picture I think you should revisit the question of Tammy's race. She is an African American woman, or a South Sea Islander. Really, Phil, you cannot seriously contend that she is just a white woman with a dark tan. This is a beautiful African American woman. The fact that she deserves and is receiving a good spanking is incidental. I applaud your diversity.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi dan,

pic #14 is indeed the one where the swat is landing.............also the one where she starts to lose her composure. apparently i was confused about all this but i'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D . i used this angle because i thought it showed off her face and her body position the best at a time when she was really starting to lose it. as far as her race goes..............i'm not sure what the intention of the person who did this texture was so i don't really know. i have a hunch that the reason she looks this dark sometimes is because of shadows cast in this particular scene. she may well look different in a different setting with different lighting. no matter though as she's a good looking girl in any case :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Lots of Comments

Post by web-ed »

We're getting lots of comments on these last two installments, which is great! With the "exposure" question, we have arrived at a matter of some delicacy, but that's o.k. too - nothing related to spanking is off-limits here. My own view is that the exposing of the intimate region during a spanking is like any other question of nudity in art - it can be done tastefully or not, or avoided altogether. Done tastefully, as Phil has here, it isn't a problem (for me); done rather crudely, as in Ward's later work, it detracts from any erotic effect that might otherwise have been achieved. It's like the nude photography in Playboy vs. that of Hustler in the 70's. But leaving the panties on, as Dan prefers to do, is certainly a legitimate artistic choice (and nobody is going to get thrown out of CSR for expressing a minority point of view, by the way - as an editor, I may be opinionated, but I'm not intolerant. We don't enforce an artistic or political orthodoxy here).

As far as real-life spanking goes, my feeling is that bare is best - it maximizes the spankee's humiliation and gives you an extra safety factor because you can see when it's time to stop. Revealing anything other than the bare bottom is not my purpose, but of course it does occur as a necessary consequence. I frequently utilize the paddle and even the cane, but I don't require an extremely revealing position - say holding ankles with feet wide apart - and generally settle for bending over half way with feet reasonably close together. Most women are o.k. with this.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i liked your comparison using playboy and hustler. my intention here was not to show any private parts but to get the best angle to convey the message that i wanted for this pic. just as pic #14 is shown from the side to show not only her expression and tears forming but also the state of heightened tension in her body as a particularly hard swat landed..............pic #15 is shown from the rear angle because i thought it best showed her panic as she vainly tried to get her hand back to protect her reddening rear. i like to do a variety of angles for various reasons and since few of them give an opportunity to show those private parts i took this opportunity to include that too. as i mentioned to dan, i have a few people who write and ask for such shots and also i think it's a natural part of a bare bottom spanking. with her panties down and struggling as the pain escalates, she's gonna expose more than she would like.

i agree that it's best to spank bare bottom for the reasons you mentioned although i still like to start on the seat of the panties and then lower them later to finish the spanking. that's a big tun on for me and probably has to do with my advanced age :lol: . guess i'm just a horny old man :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

well, it looks like tammy has finally broken down and is genuinely sorry about her behavior :D . this part of tommy's job is now almost finished and it's time for him to let her up.............and perhaps acknowledge some recently developed problems of his own :lol: .i hope you enjoy them. phil
now we're getting somewhere.
now we're getting somewhere.
016.jpg (204.13 KiB) Viewed 7867 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like tammy's so happy to get off his lap that she's dancing...............the bare bottom bop no less:P
looks like tammy's so happy to get off his lap that she's dancing...............the bare bottom bop no less:P
017.jpg (203.92 KiB) Viewed 7867 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil, this is one of the most "arousing" spank stories I have ever seen. I recognize the amount of work it must have taken you to put it all together. The real genius of it is your story behind the spanking, very plausible. But your artistry is majorly on display here, and I'd have to say it is the best cartoon strip I have... EVER... SEEN!

For anyone who may gripe that you didn't have the off-stage onlookers come into the scene at the end, let's remind them that drawing extra people means extra work. And I think you did an amazing job with just TWO characters, Tommy and Tammy.

The little dance at the end is the cherry on top of the whipped cream. Some folks here were complaining they weren't seeing many pics that show an "aftermath." Well, this is an aftermath to top them all!

Great job, Phil. Congratulations.

Cheers,
Dan
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

GREAT WORK OVERBARREL!!''' AS much as I love the ending with Tammy dancing around trying to put out that three alarm fire I was hoping to see a little more spirit and fight from her like attempting to slaps his face or the old HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!! before storming off the stage in a huff.I`am hoping this isn`t over between these two and that another spanking is install for this headstrong woman. THANKS for a story well done!!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi dan,

thanks a lot for all the glowing words . it sure makes all the work worthwhile, and especially so since you are a professional artist :D . i have to say that i have been well pleased with this toon and it's nice to know i'm not the only one who thinks so. i got a chuckle from your assumption, and butch's, that the toon is over because this happens all the time :lol: . it's "almost" over but not quite. i have 4 more pics to post before we get to the end which i will post next week. of course, the actual spanking is over but i though these pics were needed to wrap the toon up. i too liked the aftermath and i got a reply from a viewer in my toon group who called it the "bare bottom bop" :lol: . thanks for your comments, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi butch,

as i was telling dan, the toon isn't quite over yet. i have 4 more pics that i will post next week to wrap it up. i'm glad you like her little dance in pic #17 :D . i thought it came out well too. i'm glad you liked the pics :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Tommy and Tammy - the Awesome Aftermath

Post by web-ed »

Phil,

Let my add my accolades as well! I don't see how anyone could complain about these last two installments, which have given us the "her attitude has now been adjusted" phase and the "bare-bottom bop" phase of this spanking. I think this is your best work to date, even though I really liked that one paddling also.

I'm not surprised to hear you say there are four more panels to go, because I happened to notice one little thing: the spectators seem to have been waiting in the wings, behind Tammy and to her left where she couldn't see them during her spanking. (Actually, the chair seems to have shifted position during the scene, but I didn't even notice that until I went through the whole sequence again, so we'll call that artistic license and let it go.) I also noticed that their word balloons and speech type were smaller than Tommy's and Tammy's, indicating they were keeping their voices low, so maybe Tammy couldn't have heard them either. That means that you just might be planning to have Tammy suddenly realize that there were spectators, and they saw everything, including her bright red bottom - what an embarrassing revelation! :D
-- Web-Ed