One Good Turn

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: One Good Turn - The Finale

Post by web-ed »

Let me be the last (instead of the first) to congratulate you, Phil, on a job well done! As if a hard spanking weren't humiliating enough, the two girls must now become serving wenches in that fine old drinking establishment, Overbarrel's Tavern! (Clever way to work your signature in, too). Honestly, those old guys could be us - the gang who "sits around" this forum, I mean. Spankings with so many witnesses are rare in cartoons. I can only think of one, from Humorama, where a whole gang of guys witness the spanking action and in fact are all trying to get in on it (this is one I haven't posted yet). I have to agree with Dan about your wicked sense of humor and the feminists' reaction to it should they ever see "One Good Turn" - let's hope they never get your home address!

I also certainly liked the "signature swat", as I call it, at the end of Sara Ann's spanking, and her sustained "WAAAAAA!" that indicated it was highly effective. I think we can all agree that "One Good Turn" has meant "Two Spanked Bottoms" and lots of satisfied readers :D
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Re: One Good Turn

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,
web-ed wrote:Let me be the last (instead of the first) to congratulate you, Phil, on a job well done! As if a hard spanking weren't humiliating enough, the two girls must now become serving wenches in that fine old drinking establishment, Overbarrel's Tavern!
i'm glad you like the "surprise" ending :D . as i mentioned, it just felt right to me :lol: . interesting that you mentioned that those old timers could be us. when Jennifer mentioned what her grand dad had said to his friends, it occurred to me that i could sure be one of those old timers who gather for a friendly beer in the afternoons................as could we all :lol: .
web-ed wrote: Spankings with so many witnesses are rare in cartoons.
they are gonna be rare in my toons too. having to pose all those characters was really a job. the toon i'm starting tomorrow only has a spanker and a spankee :lol: . those old timers were just part of this toon from the moment i heard the story.
web-ed wrote:I have to agree with Dan about your wicked sense of humor and the feminists' reaction to it should they ever see "One Good Turn" - let's hope they never get your home address!
the aforementioned feminists should remember that many, many women don't agree with them and actively seek a man who will spank them. i wish i had a nickle for every woman i've heard on the spanking groups bemoaning the fact that she just can't find a man to spank her or can't get her man to even try spanking her.
web-ed wrote:I also certainly liked the "signature swat", as I call it, at the end of Sara Ann's spanking, and her sustained "WAAAAAA!" that indicated it was highly effective. I think we can all agree that "One Good Turn" has meant "Two Spanked Bottoms" and lots of satisfied readers :D
i thought that was a fitting end to this spanking :D . i'm glad you enjoyed the toon. thanks for your nice comments :D , phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

Hi Phil!

I ran through this one pretty fast (meaning I didn't have time to read all the comments) I will do that later. Very much enjoyed this toon! I have fantasized about a public spanking but very much would NOT want it to happen in real life. For me this one was just great fun! Can't wait to go back and read all the comments plus enjoy the toon itself!!

thanks!
Sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:Hi Phil!

I ran through this one pretty fast (meaning I didn't have time to read all the comments) I will do that later. Very much enjoyed this toon! I have fantasized about a public spanking but very much would NOT want it to happen in real life. For me this one was just great fun! Can't wait to go back and read all the comments plus enjoy the toon itself!!

thanks!
Sunflower
hi Sunflower,

many, many, many spankos i have talked to have fantasized about public spankings. as a matter of fact, i would say that public spankings and outdoor spankings where there is at least a chance of being seen are favorite fantasies of most spankos :D . also, pretty much all of the ladies who are getting the spankings love to fantasize about it but almost none of them actually want to get spanked in public..........imagine that :lol: . this toon turned out to be one of the most popular ones and as you will see as you go through the forum, it is Dan's favorite. i'm glad you enjoyed it :D . thanks, phil