One Good Turn

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
daneldorado

Re: One Good Turn

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya Phil... Thanks for the reassuring news.

Now, as for reassurance: WHERE are all the other respondents who routinely come here to congratulate you on a job well done? I've been in spots when I would post a pic (or two) and, after waiting a day and a half, no one would come to the board to congratulate me, or even to tell me to go to hell. I would prefer even a negative response to no response at all.

Lemme see... Web-ed, b00m, Dave Wolfe, butch, willjohn, and others should be lapping up the joyous happenin's in your latest posting. Hey, are you guys reading this? Remember, if you don't support your resident artists, you run the risk of losing them!

Rally the troops....

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Wow! This story is really getting good! (Even though I'm still a bit bothered that it's paternal spanking, and not a romantic one like Backside Story was)

As I've mentioned many times before, I've always been a fan of McLintock! and One Good Turn has some elements in common with that wonderful movie.
  • There are two very attractive ladies who get spanked. :D
  • The first lady to get spanked is young and (somewhat) innocent and naive. :D
  • The young lady's mother is outraged :x that her grown daughter :oops: has been subjected to a spanking. :D
  • The mother, who is middle-aged, but still very pretty, is also subjected to a spanking. :lol:
  • And to add to the fun, this time it's not just the mother who's a redhead! Haha haha! (I don't know exactly why, but I especially enjoy seeing a beautiful redhead turned over a man's knee! ;)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Wow! This story is really getting good! (Even though I'm still a bit bothered that it's paternal spanking, and not a romantic one like Backside Story was)
hi boom,

thanks...............i'm glad you're enjoying it :D . fear not cause the next story i have planned is much more romantic :D
hugob00m wrote:I don't know exactly why, but I especially enjoy seeing a beautiful redhead turned over a man's knee! ;)
imagine that! i can't imagine why you would like red heads :lol: . i thought from the beginning that you would enjoy that part of it. thanks, phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

hi phil i just found one good turn great series i have been away and have not responded to any of the posts in awhile so thank you for the story and as always my favorites are the otk, the colors, the clothes and the expressions. I enjoy any otk story and esp. when there are 2 lovely ladies in position. While i do enjoy the storyline i do also wonder how a father could spank bare-bottomed in public (there is a great fantasy nonetheless) and i wish that maybe a spanking at the bar was delivered for emphasis (you are not too old for a spanking if you misbehave young lady even if you are 24 and /or 45 for that matter) and then a second spanking at home privately (mother and daughter would be spanked together as they were, but would not have dirty old men ogling their bare bottoms) but that would defeat so much of the storyline (what do i know anyway) so all i can say is well done phil and thank you for your continuing series.
JIm
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

What a lovely round red bottom! All you guys(Phil, Boom and Dan) have the ability to draw beautiful spanked bottoms! - I salute you all! :D
web-ed
Site Admin

The Paddle Does Its Work

Post by web-ed »

Dan wondered where we all were. By way of explanation, even though I know many readers visit CSR on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, I try to avoid checking out the board myself on those days, and after doing the site's nominal Friday updates on Thursday I generally stay away until Monday. Why? Because I have to get some non-spanking work accomplished sometime! (And honestly, I always work on future updates during the week-end anyway).

So upon my return today (Monday), what do I find? A new installment from Phil, in which Sara Ann's bottom has now turned a lovely shade of red, just as I'd hoped! "Who would have thought that watching Sara get spanked would have been just as exciting as watching Jennifer?" I would - and it was! I just love her pleading, "Ow! Ouch! Oow! Oh Daddy, please!" to no avail as Harley continues to lay on the stinging swats! I can understand why Ben decided to change locations so he could have a better look. And it took all that, but finally Woody can live up to his nickname!

Not sure how many more episodes this story is going to have, but I'm sure they'll be fun (for us, not for Jennifer and Sara Ann) :) .
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Jim,

i'm glad you're enjoying the toon in spite of the parts you have some reservations about :D . in the next toon we'll stick with a nice married couple with no onlookers so those things will disappear. it should be a nice romantic story with a good spanking thrown in. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi solsunbeach,

glad you're enjoying the toon and the bottom. :D . more coming up. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i had already noticed that you generally don't post anything over the weekend and i have no problem with that. i too often have times when i would like to post but am prevented by real life happenings................sigh.
web-ed wrote:Not sure how many more episodes this story is going to have, but I'm sure they'll be fun (for us, not for Jennifer and Sara Ann) :) .
i think 3 more episodes will conclude this toon and you can count on more red bottoms :lol: . i in the mean time, i'm glad you enjoyed this pic and hopefully you'll enjoy the rest of them too :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Harley and Sara Ann seem to have different ideas about how much is enough!
Harley and Sara Ann seem to have different ideas about how much is enough!
022.jpg (285.84 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
hi everyone,

judging from her frantic behavior, Sara Ann must "really" be getting a no nonsense paddling from Harley :D . as a matter of fact, it's such a good paddling that everyone in the room seems to be having strong reactions to it :lol: . i hope you enjoy it. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Excellent job on the new panel, Phil. The redness on Sara Ann's bottom is slightly deeper now, and if you keep the paddling going, it will eventually be as bright as her bright red hair!

You say: "It's such a good paddling that everyone in the room seems to be having strong reactions to it." Well, we've already noticed that Sam has left the room, and now Woody is looking for the bathroom himself. The remaining two witnesses -- Ben and the unnamed chap who is wearing the same shirt as Harley's -- seem to be composed and ready to enjoy the rest of Sara Ann's spanking. A few panels back (no. 16?), Ben seemed to be in distress and wondered if "they" had an apron he could borrow. But now, Ben seems more relaxed and has even changed positions, to enjoy a better view of the paddling. Guess he found an apron.

In all, Phil, an excellent, excellent picture story. And I notice you are improving your technique with each new panel. That's the way true artistry is developed. Baby steps....

You say we have two (2) more panels? Well I, for one, can hardly wait! These two spankings -- of Jennifer and now, her Mom -- are as good as it gets!

Cheers,
Can
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Dan,
daneldorado wrote:You say: "It's such a good paddling that everyone in the room seems to be having strong reactions to it." Well, we've already noticed that Sam has left the room, and now Woody is looking for the bathroom himself. The remaining two witnesses -- Ben and the unnamed chap who is wearing the same shirt as Harley's -- seem to be composed and ready to enjoy the rest of Sara Ann's spanking. A few panels back (no. 16?), Ben seemed to be in distress and wondered if "they" had an apron he could borrow. But now, Ben seems more relaxed and has even changed positions, to enjoy a better view of the paddling. Guess he found an apron.
yeah, i screwed this all up. that's what i get for changing my mind in mid stream. i think there are too many players in this toon for my pea brain to keep track of..............LOL. hopefully it won't ruin the toon for anyone.
daneldorado wrote:
In all, Phil, an excellent, excellent picture story. And I notice you are improving your technique with each new panel. That's the way true artistry is developed. Baby steps....
thanks for this comment. i couldn't agree more. as i continue to do these toons i strive to find new and better ways to depict the scenes and i feel like i am constantly improving and hopefully that will continue for as long as i do them. it's interesting that pics i really liked when i completed them often times just don't look that good to me now. as a matter of fact, i have gone so far as to re do some of them either because i wanted to re post it for some reason or just because i discovered a better way to do parts of it. anyway, i appreciate you noticing this and taking time to mention it :D .

i'm glad you're enjoying the toon. i'll have another pic next week and then i'll post the last 3 the following week.......................2 of those have no spanking and are just to wrap it all up. thanks for your comments. phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

The drawings are really showing some emotion from Sara and Jennifer. Sara's arse looks like it is about ready to burst out in blisters and one of the witnesses looks like he is heading for a heart attack, or maybe a stroke? :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi willjohn,

yep, both the girls are having quite strong reactions to Sara Ann's spanking. i think such reactions are part of a good, sound spanking :D . you need not be too concerned for the old timers watching this spanking. i guarantee none of them will croak during this toon :lol: maybe i should have put in a disclaimer; "no old timers were harmed during the making of this toon" :lol: thanks for the comments. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:maybe i should have put in a disclaimer; "no old timers were harmed during the making of this toon"
That's nice to know! Those guys are probably having the most excitement they've had in a while, with two lovely ladies getting their bottoms bared and spanked in front of them! Do any of them have someone to go home to? That could be a potential sequel. Heh heh!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

i would say that it is "indeed' the most excitement any of them have had for a while................and for Jennifer and Sara Ann, more excitement than they wanted :lol: . i hadn't thought about whether any of the old timers had wives at home but probably so since the women have a tendency to outlive us. if they do, those ladies are in for some real surprises later in the day.....................after their husbands have a nap of course :lol: . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote: Those guys are probably having the most excitement they've had in a while, with two lovely ladies getting their bottoms bared and spanked in front of them! Do any of them have someone to go home to? That could be a potential sequel. Heh heh!
You know, it could be a sequel. It reminds me of those classroom demonstrations of how a nuclear chain-reaction works, where a hundred mousetraps are loaded with ping-pong balls, and then somebody throws one ping-pong ball into their midst, causing one trap to fire and launch its own ping-pong ball, which triggers another, and another, until they all go off. If each of the guys here held their own public paddling demonstrations with 4 male witnesses of their own, we'd have the beginning of a what is technically a geometric series: 4, 16, 64, 256,... Picture instead of a hundred ping-pong balls 256 ping-pong paddles meeting 256 female fannies! :lol:

It would be impossible to draw, though, unless you did a square-shaped piece with maybe four spanking pairs seen from a distance, then copied it over and over - and even then, the perspective probably wouldn't look right. Some really expensive movie studio software could probably do it, though.

Anyway, looking forward to the next installment.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

not only would it be impossible to draw but also it would be impossible for me to do with poser too. it's gonna take more skill and more equipment than i have for a scene like that. kind of sounds like the woodstock of spanking to me :lol: . glad you're enjoying the toon :D . just a couple more weeks left on this one and then we'll start something new. thanks. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Looks like we have a full blown spanking going on
Looks like we have a full blown spanking going on
023.jpg (280.98 KiB) Viewed 3524 times
hi everyone,

i think Harley is getting his point across. that paddle of his really has Sara Ann in motion. now that i think of it though, everyone else is pretty much in motion too :lol: . i hope you enjoy it. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hey Sam... If "it" lasts four hours, don't call a doctor... call a press conference!

Aah, Phil, what a wicked, evil mind you have! Imagine... having a guy deliver hard spankings to not one, but TWO beautiful women, in front of a gathering of his friends! Have you no shame? No? Thank God. This is delicious stuff!

Your latest panel, no. 23, is the baddest of the bunch. True to your artistic style, you are allowing Sara Ann's glowing derriere to turn redder by the panel. In no. 21, it was the color of flame. No. 22, it went to vermillion. Now at no. 23, we are at CARDINAL! Can scarlet be far "behind?"

But seriously: In your latest panel, you have Sara Ann positioned exactly as I have positioned Spanky Sal for decades. I love this angle. Her back is arched, her fanny is held high, her right thigh is almost vertical as she kicks back with her left leg. Very, very juicy.

My only regret is that you, Phil, have told us there are only two (2) more panels to come in this "One Good Turn" story. I pray to see at least one more that shows Sara Ann receiving another hard swat on her gorgeous globes. This is the BEST picture story I have ever seen!

Cheers,
Dan