One Good Turn

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: One Good Turn

Post by willjohn »

I don't know what happened but the last two cartoon did not show up.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

willjohn wrote:

I don't know what happened but the last two cartoons did not show up.

willjohn, I'm glad somebody posted this. They didn't show up in MY computer, either. I thought maybe my equipment was to blame.

But I was able to catch the last THREE (3) toons on overbarrel's Yahoogroups page.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Joined the group and had a look at them. Jennifer's panties cover way too much for a lady in her early 20s.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Wow, what a fitting end to a wonderful comic strip!
hi Dan and thanks. i was hoping that folks would like this "surprise" ending and so far the comments have all been positive :D .
daneldorado wrote:To answer your comment about Dan liking pic no. 24... Hell yes, I like it! This is a righteous final smack right on Sara's sit-spot, which is now glowing brighter and redder than ever before! Phil, I mean it when I say I have never seen another comic this audacious, or this satisfying. In fact, I've got a slight tumescence. And is it my imagination, or does Jennifer have a wicked smile on her face, as she witnesses her mother being soundly spanked?
you commented on a previous pic that you hoped there would be one more good swat for Sara Ann. i had already completed pic #24 so when i read that comment i was sure you'd like it :D . Jennifer does indeed have a bit of a smile going on. after all, she knows her mom is just as naughty as she is and really deserved a spanking.
daneldorado wrote:The finale, with the girls forced to serve beer in their underwear to the guys, would surely unleash the fiery wrath of the feminists upon you, Phil... if they haven't already done so. But to guys like us, it seems proper and fitting that these two naughty ladies be forced to serve as waitresses to Harley's friends, as servants do for their masters. This is a crotch-achingly delicious finale... but wait! You haven't finished yet!
i thought it was fitting that the final embarrassment for them should be to serve the men with their red bottoms showing so everyone would know they had gotten spanked :D . feminists notwithstanding, i thought it was an amusing idea :lol: .
daneldorado wrote:As a fitting coda, we see that Ben has inflicted the "ultimate insult" on Sara Ann, by pinching her already-flaming bottom as she makes her rounds. Ooh man, that had to hurt! Her vanity, if nothing more.
i just couldn't resist and i think Sara Ann looked suitably indignant about it :lol: . as a matter of fact, i hope Ben has the good sense to remain sitting lest the next beer she serves him be delivered as an enema :lol:
daneldorado wrote:In all, Phil, "One Good Turn" is the baddest spanking comic of all time. Back in the day, I used to think that the strip with The Phantom spanking Queen Pera... who is then spanked by Jorge... was the most audacious spanking story ever. You have surpassed it.

I like the "Overbarrel's Tavern" apron too. Nice touch.
thanks for the glowing comments :D . it makes all the work worthwhile. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Dan and Willjohn,

i have no idea what the problem was that you couldn't see the last 2 pics here. i just went and checked and all 3 of them showed up and opened just fine??? maybe web-ed can shed some light on this when he looks at them. in any case, i'm glad you were able to see them at my toon group.

Willjohn, you are no doubt exactly right about the panties covering up too much for a young woman but i am an old guy and i like seeing girls wearing those kinds of panties so that's why she has them on :D . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Ha ha ha! A delicious ending to your latest story! (And I didn't have any trouple with any of them coming up)
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Lovely series Phil - Thoroughly enjoyable! - Now, I just need the name of this bar?!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Ha ha ha! A delicious ending to your latest story! (And I didn't have any trouple with any of them coming up)
hi Boom,

i'm glad you liked the ending..............it seemed like a fun way to finish it up to me :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

solsunbeach wrote:Post by solsunbeach » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:09 am
Lovely series Phil - Thoroughly enjoyable! - Now, I just need the name of this bar?!
i'm glad you enjoyed the toon :D . if you'll take another look at pic #26, you'll find the name of the bar proudly advertised on the front of Sara Ann's apron :lol: . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

The cartoons are visible now. It may have been a problem with the server.

Great work! 8-)

[Web-Ed's note: Willjohn was probably correct about it being a problem with the server. As I remarked in my reply to Dan, all the creations of Man, however marvelous, are subject to breakdown, and I'm sure that no sooner had the Caveman invented the wheel, he found out about the bent rim or the flat tire!]
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: One Good Turn - The Finale

Post by web-ed »

Let me be the last (instead of the first) to congratulate you, Phil, on a job well done! As if a hard spanking weren't humiliating enough, the two girls must now become serving wenches in that fine old drinking establishment, Overbarrel's Tavern! (Clever way to work your signature in, too). Honestly, those old guys could be us - the gang who "sits around" this forum, I mean. Spankings with so many witnesses are rare in cartoons. I can only think of one, from Humorama, where a whole gang of guys witness the spanking action and in fact are all trying to get in on it (this is one I haven't posted yet). I have to agree with Dan about your wicked sense of humor and the feminists' reaction to it should they ever see "One Good Turn" - let's hope they never get your home address!

I also certainly liked the "signature swat", as I call it, at the end of Sara Ann's spanking, and her sustained "WAAAAAA!" that indicated it was highly effective. I think we can all agree that "One Good Turn" has meant "Two Spanked Bottoms" and lots of satisfied readers :D
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,
web-ed wrote:Let me be the last (instead of the first) to congratulate you, Phil, on a job well done! As if a hard spanking weren't humiliating enough, the two girls must now become serving wenches in that fine old drinking establishment, Overbarrel's Tavern!
i'm glad you like the "surprise" ending :D . as i mentioned, it just felt right to me :lol: . interesting that you mentioned that those old timers could be us. when Jennifer mentioned what her grand dad had said to his friends, it occurred to me that i could sure be one of those old timers who gather for a friendly beer in the afternoons................as could we all :lol: .
web-ed wrote: Spankings with so many witnesses are rare in cartoons.
they are gonna be rare in my toons too. having to pose all those characters was really a job. the toon i'm starting tomorrow only has a spanker and a spankee :lol: . those old timers were just part of this toon from the moment i heard the story.
web-ed wrote:I have to agree with Dan about your wicked sense of humor and the feminists' reaction to it should they ever see "One Good Turn" - let's hope they never get your home address!
the aforementioned feminists should remember that many, many women don't agree with them and actively seek a man who will spank them. i wish i had a nickle for every woman i've heard on the spanking groups bemoaning the fact that she just can't find a man to spank her or can't get her man to even try spanking her.
web-ed wrote:I also certainly liked the "signature swat", as I call it, at the end of Sara Ann's spanking, and her sustained "WAAAAAA!" that indicated it was highly effective. I think we can all agree that "One Good Turn" has meant "Two Spanked Bottoms" and lots of satisfied readers :D
i thought that was a fitting end to this spanking :D . i'm glad you enjoyed the toon. thanks for your nice comments :D , phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

Hi Phil!

I ran through this one pretty fast (meaning I didn't have time to read all the comments) I will do that later. Very much enjoyed this toon! I have fantasized about a public spanking but very much would NOT want it to happen in real life. For me this one was just great fun! Can't wait to go back and read all the comments plus enjoy the toon itself!!

thanks!
Sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:Hi Phil!

I ran through this one pretty fast (meaning I didn't have time to read all the comments) I will do that later. Very much enjoyed this toon! I have fantasized about a public spanking but very much would NOT want it to happen in real life. For me this one was just great fun! Can't wait to go back and read all the comments plus enjoy the toon itself!!

thanks!
Sunflower
hi Sunflower,

many, many, many spankos i have talked to have fantasized about public spankings. as a matter of fact, i would say that public spankings and outdoor spankings where there is at least a chance of being seen are favorite fantasies of most spankos :D . also, pretty much all of the ladies who are getting the spankings love to fantasize about it but almost none of them actually want to get spanked in public..........imagine that :lol: . this toon turned out to be one of the most popular ones and as you will see as you go through the forum, it is Dan's favorite. i'm glad you enjoyed it :D . thanks, phil