Another Level

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Another Level

Postby overbarrel49 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:12 am

willjohn wrote:
Whatever she did behind his bank must surely by now been avenged by what he is doing below her back!

hi Willjohn,

well said :lol: . i think Christine is certainly getting the idea. thanks, phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:29 am

daneldorado wrote:Normally, the over-the-knee position excites me because it suggests an illicit closeness of the two parties' genitals. That suggestion won't work here, since Harley is father to one girl and grandfather to another. But the position excites me nevertheless. Maybe there is a secret gene working in my subconscious. Anyway, I thought then -- and I still think -- that "One Good Turn" is the best full spanking story any artist has ever created.

hi Dan,

i agree with your comment about the "closeness" of the otk position. i've always thought it was just more intimate that the bodies of the spanker and spankee were in physical contact and led to a more intense and powerful spanking emotionally..............and sexually. as you point out, that won't work in this situation though. normally i avoid spankings between parents/grandparents and offspring preferring the more sexually charged spankings between lovers. in this particular case, however, it did seem to work anyway. this story just seemed like a good one from the time Jennifer first told about her grand dad's comments in the tavern.

daneldorado wrote:My apologies to b00m, Dave Wolfe, endart, and even to my alter ego Dan Rivera, who has turned out a few spanking stories himself. But Phil "overbarrel's" excellent "One Good Turn" remains, in my humble opinion, the new gold standard of spanking stories.

as i have mentioned before, i really appreciate your glowing comments about this particular toon. it is high praise indeed. from the list of artists above, i seem to be in "absolutely great" company which i take as the highest praise of all :D . thanks, phil

web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Another Level Panel #14

Postby web-ed » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:36 am

All right - now we're getting somewhere! It looks like Christine's attitude has finally gone "from defiance to compliance". Now is the time for Kevin to lay down any terms he wishes, and she'll just have to accept them! I don't know which pleases me more - Christine's attitude adjustment or her beautifully-shaped red bottom :D !
-- Web-Ed

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:30 pm

web-ed wrote:All right - now we're getting somewhere! It looks like Christine's attitude has finally gone "from defiance to compliance". Now is the time for Kevin to lay down any terms he wishes, and she'll just have to accept them! I don't know which pleases me more - Christine's attitude adjustment or her beautifully-shaped red bottom :D !

hi web-ed,

her attitude has indeed changed and she doesn't seem the slightest bit worried about her embarrassment at this point :lol: . sorry to leave you with a dilemma as to which pleases you more. i will say that the spanking isn't quite over yet so you'll have a bit more time to try to sort it out :lol: . glad you enjoyed it. thanks, phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:34 am

015.jpg
now Kevin is getting somewhere
015.jpg (256.1 KiB) Viewed 1662 times
hi everyone,

Christine is really frantic to get Kevin to stop spanking but she seems to be having trouble putting this into words :cry: . good thing for her that Kevin seems to understand that she's sincerely sorry now :D i hope you enjoy it. phil

hugob00m

Postby hugob00m » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:02 am

I enjoyed your latest addition to Another Level, and I think now it's become my favorite story that you've done. (with Backside Story being a very close second!) I hope that after you finish this one that you'll consider including Chris and Kevin in some future story. (perhaps as peripheral characters next time)

web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Another Level Panel #15

Postby web-ed » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Yes, the "WAAAAAAAAAAAA" is always a good sign :) ! It means the young lady won't be repeating the behavior that led to her spanking any time soon
-- Web-Ed

daneldorado

Postby daneldorado » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:18 am

Each to his own taste, as the French say ("chacun à son goût")... but in my fevered mind, the very best story that Phil has come up with is "One Good Turn," where a man spanks BOTH his granddaughter and then her mother, his own daughter... and does this, in front of a fairly large audience! There is something extra tantalizing about seeing pretty females having their fannies warmed in front of an appreciative crowd.

You have mentioned "Another Level" and "Backside Story," and while I do respect the work that Phil obviously put into these stories, I tend to like spankings conducted in front of an audience. Not only that, but the additional artwork that he had to put in, to collect all these colorful characters into his panels, is the excellent work of a dedicated artist.

Yes, I realize that in "Backside Story" there was an audience of sorts, but we only saw them in one panel. Most of the time, all we saw were their speech balloons as they watched the spanking from an adjacent room. With the magnificent "One Good Turn," Jennifer and her mother were both spanked in front of about a half dozen friends, and that had to add to their humiliation... big time, I would say.

Cheers,
Dan

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:32 pm

web-ed wrote:Yes, the "WAAAAAAAAAAAA" is always a good sign :) ! It means the young lady won't be repeating the behavior that led to her spanking any time soon

hi web-ed,

right you are.................and who knows what other "new" behaviors it might bring forth :D . glad you enjoyed it. thanks, phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:37 pm

daneldorado wrote: There is something extra tantalizing about seeing pretty females having their fannies warmed in front of an appreciative crowd.

hi Dan,

i have to agree with you that there is an "added extra" dimension that an audience gives to a spanking.................for both spanker and spankee :D . as a matter of fact, i think you can get at least part of that feeling doing an outdoor spanking just because there is a "chance" that other folks will see the spanking in progress. in this story i think it would have been inappropriate for it to have taken place in front of others and i do think that this kind of spanking has it's horny appeal too. thanks, phil

Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”