Another Level

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Another Level

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:
Whatever she did behind his bank must surely by now been avenged by what he is doing below her back!
hi Willjohn,

well said :lol: . i think Christine is certainly getting the idea. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Normally, the over-the-knee position excites me because it suggests an illicit closeness of the two parties' genitals. That suggestion won't work here, since Harley is father to one girl and grandfather to another. But the position excites me nevertheless. Maybe there is a secret gene working in my subconscious. Anyway, I thought then -- and I still think -- that "One Good Turn" is the best full spanking story any artist has ever created.
hi Dan,

i agree with your comment about the "closeness" of the otk position. i've always thought it was just more intimate that the bodies of the spanker and spankee were in physical contact and led to a more intense and powerful spanking emotionally..............and sexually. as you point out, that won't work in this situation though. normally i avoid spankings between parents/grandparents and offspring preferring the more sexually charged spankings between lovers. in this particular case, however, it did seem to work anyway. this story just seemed like a good one from the time Jennifer first told about her grand dad's comments in the tavern.
daneldorado wrote:My apologies to b00m, Dave Wolfe, endart, and even to my alter ego Dan Rivera, who has turned out a few spanking stories himself. But Phil "overbarrel's" excellent "One Good Turn" remains, in my humble opinion, the new gold standard of spanking stories.
as i have mentioned before, i really appreciate your glowing comments about this particular toon. it is high praise indeed. from the list of artists above, i seem to be in "absolutely great" company which i take as the highest praise of all :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Another Level Panel #14

Post by web-ed »

All right - now we're getting somewhere! It looks like Christine's attitude has finally gone "from defiance to compliance". Now is the time for Kevin to lay down any terms he wishes, and she'll just have to accept them! I don't know which pleases me more - Christine's attitude adjustment or her beautifully-shaped red bottom :D !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:All right - now we're getting somewhere! It looks like Christine's attitude has finally gone "from defiance to compliance". Now is the time for Kevin to lay down any terms he wishes, and she'll just have to accept them! I don't know which pleases me more - Christine's attitude adjustment or her beautifully-shaped red bottom :D !
hi web-ed,

her attitude has indeed changed and she doesn't seem the slightest bit worried about her embarrassment at this point :lol: . sorry to leave you with a dilemma as to which pleases you more. i will say that the spanking isn't quite over yet so you'll have a bit more time to try to sort it out :lol: . glad you enjoyed it. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

now Kevin is getting somewhere
now Kevin is getting somewhere
015.jpg (256.1 KiB) Viewed 9587 times
hi everyone,

Christine is really frantic to get Kevin to stop spanking but she seems to be having trouble putting this into words :cry: . good thing for her that Kevin seems to understand that she's sincerely sorry now :D i hope you enjoy it. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I enjoyed your latest addition to Another Level, and I think now it's become my favorite story that you've done. (with Backside Story being a very close second!) I hope that after you finish this one that you'll consider including Chris and Kevin in some future story. (perhaps as peripheral characters next time)
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Another Level Panel #15

Post by web-ed »

Yes, the "WAAAAAAAAAAAA" is always a good sign :) ! It means the young lady won't be repeating the behavior that led to her spanking any time soon
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Each to his own taste, as the French say ("chacun à son goût")... but in my fevered mind, the very best story that Phil has come up with is "One Good Turn," where a man spanks BOTH his granddaughter and then her mother, his own daughter... and does this, in front of a fairly large audience! There is something extra tantalizing about seeing pretty females having their fannies warmed in front of an appreciative crowd.

You have mentioned "Another Level" and "Backside Story," and while I do respect the work that Phil obviously put into these stories, I tend to like spankings conducted in front of an audience. Not only that, but the additional artwork that he had to put in, to collect all these colorful characters into his panels, is the excellent work of a dedicated artist.

Yes, I realize that in "Backside Story" there was an audience of sorts, but we only saw them in one panel. Most of the time, all we saw were their speech balloons as they watched the spanking from an adjacent room. With the magnificent "One Good Turn," Jennifer and her mother were both spanked in front of about a half dozen friends, and that had to add to their humiliation... big time, I would say.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Yes, the "WAAAAAAAAAAAA" is always a good sign :) ! It means the young lady won't be repeating the behavior that led to her spanking any time soon
hi web-ed,

right you are.................and who knows what other "new" behaviors it might bring forth :D . glad you enjoyed it. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote: There is something extra tantalizing about seeing pretty females having their fannies warmed in front of an appreciative crowd.
hi Dan,

i have to agree with you that there is an "added extra" dimension that an audience gives to a spanking.................for both spanker and spankee :D . as a matter of fact, i think you can get at least part of that feeling doing an outdoor spanking just because there is a "chance" that other folks will see the spanking in progress. in this story i think it would have been inappropriate for it to have taken place in front of others and i do think that this kind of spanking has it's horny appeal too. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like the talking is all over
looks like the talking is all over
016.jpg (243.81 KiB) Viewed 9771 times
hi everyone,

there comes a time in a spanking when everything has been said and the talking is over. however, to make sure that the lesson is remembered, you never want to end a spanking too soon. it seems Kevin already knows that :D . i hope you enjoy it. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Wow, that elegant bottom of Chris' is now candy apple red!

Phil, I really appreciate how you have orchestrated the expanding glow of Chris' backside steadily, slowly, like a Rossini crescendo, to bring it to the ardent glow it displays today. That tush is now a fiery sphere on the verge of turning purple, and I love it!

Once again, your artistry saves the day.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote: Phil, I really appreciate how you have orchestrated the expanding glow of Chris' backside steadily, slowly, like a Rossini crescendo, to bring it to the ardent glow it displays today. That tush is now a fiery sphere on the verge of turning purple, and I love it!
hi Dan,

i'm glad you liked the crescendo :D ..............it did seem like the proper way it would have taken place. i'm also glad to hear that i'm not the only one who likes Rossini. thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I wonder if "The Barber of Seville" is one of her favorite operas, or if she may not wish a close shave? :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

i'll be sad to see this one over... but maybe you should do one more panel before you bring it to a close. To me, a story like this needs to end with him holding her in his arms, comforting her, telling her he still loves her, will always love her, even when she's so naughty that she has to be spanked.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I wonder if "The Barber of Seville" is one of her favorite operas, or if she may not wish a close shave? :roll:
hi Willjohn,

:lol: . i see we have another member who likes good music :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:i'll be sad to see this one over... but maybe you should do one more panel before you bring it to a close. To me, a story like this needs to end with him holding her in his arms, comforting her, telling her he still loves her, will always love her, even when she's so naughty that she has to be spanked.
hi Boom,

i already have one more pic done and I'm planning a second one. I'll post them on Friday and that should wrap this toon up. this one was the last one with any spanking in it but i think the last 2 should have other things "of interest" in them :D . i'm glad you've been enjoying this one :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

As we approach the end of this series, it's apparent now that the overall contour of the story (not to mention Christine's bottom :) ) is most satisfying. If it were a work of art hanging in a museum, it could be called "Anatomy of a Lovers' Spanking", because it does trace the course of a spanking from beginning through middle to end (or at least it will do so, come Friday). I really like the arch of Christine's back, hard to achieve in the OTK position, that turns her bottom up and out. Speaking of which, I think the radiated heat from her seat could just about melt the snow we had in Chicago today! Go, Phil!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:As we approach the end of this series, it's apparent now that the overall contour of the story (not to mention Christine's bottom :) ) is most satisfying. If it were a work of art hanging in a museum, it could be called "Anatomy of a Lovers' Spanking", because it does trace the course of a spanking from beginning through middle to end (or at least it will do so, come Friday).
hi web-ed,

your comment pleases me very much :D . makes me think i was able to actually convey what i was intending to with this toon :D . it will indeed be ending on Friday. i have 2 more pics which i will be posting then. now i have to think up another toon :lol: .
web-ed wrote:I really like the arch of Christine's back, hard to achieve in the OTK position, that turns her bottom up and out. Speaking of which, I think the radiated heat from her seat could just about melt the snow we had in Chicago today! Go, Phil!
it does appear that her bottom is a bit red :lol: . we had a bit of snow in southern Indiana today too but nothing to serious. i'm sure she could have melted ours :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

not allowed to touch that freshly spanked bottom
not allowed to touch that freshly spanked bottom
017.jpg (285.61 KiB) Viewed 9687 times
hi everyone,

here are the last 2 pics in our toon. i think i'll just let everyone draw their own conclusions about the end of this toon and i'll be interested to hear what you all have to say about it. i'm hoping to start another toon next week but things haven't been going as smooth as i would have liked and so far i haven't gotten started on it yet so there could be a delay getting a new one going. i hope you enjoy them. phil