Another Level

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Another Level

Post by overbarrel49 »

it looks like a little problem has developed between Kevin and Chris...............what to do?
it looks like a little problem has developed between Kevin and Chris...............what to do?
001.jpg (251.14 KiB) Viewed 16161 times
hi everyone,

we're starting a new toon today. this one isn't much like the last one. it's about a young married couple who are doing a little problem solving. it's funny how an intimate discussion can sometimes change the dynamics of a relationship.....................especially if you wind up meeting needs that you didn't even know you had. i am posting the first 5 pics today to get it going and then i'll go back to one a week since i am also working on a birthday toon for my good friend Springrose. that toon will be presented in it's entirety once it's done................hopefully on or before her birthday :lol: . in the mean time, i hope you'll enjoy this one. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Re: Another Level

Post by overbarrel49 »

here's an interesting development
here's an interesting development
002.jpg (255.02 KiB) Viewed 16160 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

it appears Christine is having a strong reaction to some suspicions
it appears Christine is having a strong reaction to some suspicions
003.jpg (256.99 KiB) Viewed 16160 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

another reaction but this time, no suspicions are needed
another reaction but this time, no suspicions are needed
004.jpg (270.17 KiB) Viewed 16160 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

now we're getting somewhere
now we're getting somewhere
005.jpg (240.3 KiB) Viewed 16160 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Oh goodie! Now it's a story involving a romantic couple! I like those better than the paternal ones. I can hardly wait for more!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

i'm glad you approve :D . i too like the romantic stories with spanking in them. hopefully i've gotten this one off to a good start and i'll post another one next week. thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Havn`t posted in a while but this look like something very special hope to see more soon!!! Great looking young woman and very well endowel both top and bottom it going to be a pleasure seeing her bottom get roasted over the knees of her husband :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

"No buts" he said, but one shapely little butt is in a lot of trouble. :lol:
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I'm not a fan of trousers or jeans, but she sure has a lovely behind :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Havn`t posted in a while but this look like something very special hope to see more soon!!! Great looking young woman and very well endowel both top and bottom it going to be a pleasure seeing her bottom get roasted over the knees of her husband :lol:
hi butch,

i am hoping that it will be something special. only time will tell about that. one thing is certain, that they great looking young woman "will" be getting a spanking so stay tooned:D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:"No buts" he said, but one shapely little butt is in a lot of trouble. :lol:
hi willjohn,

indeed that shapely butt is in a lot of trouble :lol: . hopefully you'll enjoy watching that trouble develop . phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

solsunbeach wrote:I'm not a fan of trousers or jeans, but she sure has a lovely behind :D
hi solsunbeach,

personally , i prefer dresses or skirts too but i try to change it up once in a while since some folks really like girls having jeans or pants taken down for a spanking. of course, those jeans do have some advantages..........specifically they way they cradle that lovely behind you mentioned :lol: . don't worry though. they'll be down at her ankles for the spanking :D thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

overbarrel49 wrote:
willjohn wrote:"No buts" he said, but one shapely little butt is in a lot of trouble. :lol:
hi willjohn,

indeed that shapely butt is in a lot of trouble :lol: . hopefully you'll enjoy watching that trouble develop . phil
You know it, Mate! :D
hugob00m

Re: jeans

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:
solsunbeach wrote:I'm not a fan of trousers or jeans, but she sure has a lovely behind :D
hi solsunbeach,

personally , i prefer dresses or skirts too but i try to change it up once in a while since some folks really like girls having jeans or pants taken down for a spanking. of course, those jeans do have some advantages..........specifically they way they cradle that lovely behind you mentioned :lol: . don't worry though. they'll be down at her ankles for the spanking :D thanks, phil
I'm going on record as one of the guys who do like jeans on an attractive woman... especially old jeans stretched tightly over a nicely-rounded backside. However, since you've promised that the jeans will be lowered, (and most likely the panties too) it seems like a win-win situation for everyone.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

The most intriguing thing so far is that this is looking to be the first spanking of their lives together, to be followed by many more over the years, no doubt. It will therefore function as a defining moment, in which Christine learns to have greater respect for, and becomes more sexually submissive to, her husband. I expect we'll see this satisfies some inner sexual and emotional needs that, being young, she wasn't fully aware she had.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I'm going on record as one of the guys who do like jeans on an attractive woman... especially old jeans stretched tightly over a nicely-rounded backside. However, since you've promised that the jeans will be lowered, (and most likely the panties too) it seems like a win-win situation for everyone.
hi Boom,

as i was telling solsunbeach, there are folks who do like jeans and like girls getting spanked either over the jeans or watching them get pulled down for a good spanking :D . it does indeed seem like a win-win situation and i hope that means you'll enjoy this toon. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:The most intriguing thing so far is that this is looking to be the first spanking of their lives together, to be followed by many more over the years, no doubt. It will therefore function as a defining moment, in which Christine learns to have greater respect for, and becomes more sexually submissive to, her husband. I expect we'll see this satisfies some inner sexual and emotional needs that, being young, she wasn't fully aware she had.
hi web-ed,

judging from your comments i'd have to say that you are really quite intuitive :D there are lots of emotions and sensations that go along with a good, bare bottom spanking anyway and that first time these are probably gonna be quite intense. this is especially true if she was spanked by her dad but it's been a while. lots of things to remember and wonder about this first time. thanks for your comments. i'm hoping you'll enjoy this toon. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hi overbarrel... I haven't chimed in here yet, on your new "Another Level" toon, and I didn't want to, just yet. But hugob00m has forced the issue by saying:

I'm going on record as one of the guys who do like jeans on an attractive woman... especially old jeans stretched tightly over a nicely-rounded backside. However, since you've promised that the jeans will be lowered, (and most likely the panties too) it seems like a win-win situation for everyone.

Well, just to restore some "balance" to the situation, let me say that I am strenuously opposed to women -- especially PRETTY women -- wearing long pants in any situation, unless it's rock climbing or some similar activity. When I was a kid and even as a teen, all women wore SKIRTS or DRESSES, and I loved looking at their shapely legs stretching below those garments.

Later, as I entered the "scene," I found to my great delight that almost all spankings were delivered to shapely damsels (whether in photos or in cartoons) who were bent over someone's knee and had their dresses pulled up, so that their pretty legs could be fully exposed. That was heaven. Still later, I began to draw spanking cartoons and was lucky enough to have some of them published, and ALL my spank toons show a lady with her dress pulled up so that her shapely gams are exposed. Oh, I did do one swimsuit spanking, and one other where the girl is wearing short shorts; but in all cases her legs are showing. No, I don't like seeing women in pants. At all.

Of course we are all individuals. So, if b00m likes to see girls in pants, so be it. But I am now on record as saying I despise pants on women, and believe they should always wear skirts. Skirts that can be raised when the lady is turned over one's knee for a spanking.

Cheers,
Dan

P.S.: Oh, one other thing. If you spank a girl who is wearing jeans, no matter how hard you spank or for how long, at some point you will have to ask her to stand up and unbutton her jeans so you can pull them down for the rest of the spanking. That's insane. If you are the spanker, at that point you will have LOST CONTROL. Once you let the lady stand up, she is free to run away from you to evade the rest of the spanking. Much better to have her in a skirt from the beginning, so that she can be "unpeeled" by layers, all while she is over your lap and under your control.

D.
web-ed
Site Admin

The Pros and Cons of Bluejeans

Post by web-ed »

This discussion has taken an unexpected turn, so I'll add my 2 cents (or two thousand words if I'm not careful). There are several pros and cons to consider:
daneldorado wrote:When I was a kid and even as a teen, all women wore SKIRTS or DRESSES, and I loved looking at their shapely legs stretching below those garments.
Now we all know that Dan yields to none in his appreciation of gorgeous legs, but there's another point here, and that is that skirts and dresses are more feminine than pants, because men don't wear them. Girls still wore dresses when I was in grade school (this was a few years after Dan's schooldays), and I think it wasn't until the 1970's that women sometimes wore pantsuits instead of dresses in the workplace, and girls wore jeans to school. At least for those of us past a certain age, then, skirts and dresses have an appeal that pants don't.

On the other hand, women do wear pants now (just don't let them wear THE pants in your family), and the popularity of jeans among some spankos reflects in part this change in fashions. It must be admitted there is one other advantage, namely, jeans allow you a pretty good look at the shape of her backside, which is followed in my case about 1/1000 of a second later by the conscious desire to apply some spanks to that portion of her anatomy.

There are practical problems with spanking over jeans, also. First of all, heavy cotton denim is rather hard on the hand. I don't spank over jeans too long because even though I know some sting is penetrating to the region beneath them, I think I'm getting as much as the spankee is, which is not the way it's supposed to happen.
daneldorado wrote: If you spank a girl who is wearing jeans, no matter how hard you spank or for how long, at some point you will have to ask her to stand up and unbutton her jeans so you can pull them down for the rest of the spanking. That's insane. If you are the spanker, at that point you will have LOST CONTROL. Once you let the lady stand up, she is free to run away from you to evade the rest of the spanking. Much better to have her in a skirt from the beginning, so that she can be "unpeeled" by layers, all while she is over your lap and under your control.

I don't think I've ever seen this point raised in a spanking forum before, although some women have admitted to a fondness for long, slow spankings that begin over jeans, but Dan's right: at some point you have to ask her (I don't ask, I TELL) to unbutton her jeans. This is an awkward moment, though you can maintain control with the proper tone of voice. In one case, the spankee hesitated a little, and then I just unfastened her jeans and took them down myself, but you can see the potential problems. A short skirt avoids these complications since you just flip it up when you're ready (and if you're like me, you take her panties down not long afterward :twisted: ).

Let's see how Phil has the husband deal with these issues...
-- Web-Ed