Another Level

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Another Level

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:hi phil, i love this next story I actually enjoy women in tight-fitting jeans getting spanked and your solution is great as well.
hi Jim,

i had some comments from other viewers about jeans and that's why i decided to use them rather than a dress this time. i'm glad you like the idea :D .
jimc wrote:I think you also make a great case about how the threat of a spanking makes her feel, Her bottom is exquisite in all its presentations (tight-fitting jeans, panties and of course bare-bottomed) and of course i do quite look forward to her being otk as well.
personally, i like the idea of him taking her jeans and panties down while she is standing in front of him too. that has to add to the embarrassment as well as other sensations. i really liked this last pic showing her bare bottom and her panties on the way down :D i guarantee that she will be getting a good otk spanking before it's all over :D .
jimc wrote: I love as always expressions and your story is great (I do enjoy her thoughts on this story.)
i'm glad you mentioned her thoughts because that's a major part of this story which is actually as much about her feelings and sensations as it is about the physical spanking. it's nice to know you're enjoying that part of it :D
jimc wrote:Thanks again for sharing the stories with us.
Jim

you're welcome. i hope you'll enjoy the rest of the story. thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

overbarrel49 wrote:
willjohn wrote:That's the way to solve the jeans problem....
Get 'em down!
hi willjohn,

i'm glad you approve of my solution to the jeans problem :D ...............works for panties too :lol: . thanks, phil
That goes without saying Phil, but I said it so there it is. :?
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

The question before the house: is the pacing (preliminary matters leading up to the spanking) in Another Level too fast, too slow, or just right? I'd say it's too soon - to know the answer, that is. Good arguments can be made for a long, slow build-up to a spanking, as well as for "getting down to business" quickly. We'll just have to wait and see how things develop.

I think Phil has done a good job at relaying Christine's feelings as she knows she's about to get spanked.

"As soon as I get your panties down I'm gonna turn you over my lap and apply the needed correction directly to your naughty, bare bottom, young lady!" There are a lot of women who would practically kill to hear those words from their man!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:The question before the house: is the pacing (preliminary matters leading up to the spanking) in Another Level too fast, too slow, or just right? I'd say it's too soon - to know the answer, that is. Good arguments can be made for a long, slow build-up to a spanking, as well as for "getting down to business" quickly. We'll just have to wait and see how things develop.
hi web-ed,

good question. i'll be interested to see what answers you get to that one. as i have mentioned before, i have several viewers who like the build up to the spanking as much as if not better than the actual spanking. personally, i think both are highly indicated in the right circumstances ;) .
web-ed wrote:I think Phil has done a good job at relaying Christine's feelings as she knows she's about to get spanked.
thanks, i appreciate that :D . i have had several comments about that from other quarters and i like to hear that since that was my whole purpose in dragging the beginning of this toon out to begin with. i really think that it's the build up to the spanking that really gets everyone's juices flowing before hand and actually enhances the whole spanking :D .
web-ed wrote:"As soon as I get your panties down I'm gonna turn you over my lap and apply the needed correction directly to your naughty, bare bottom, young lady!" There are a lot of women who would practically kill to hear those words from their man!
i have to agree with this too. i wish i had a nickle for every time i heard a woman at one of the spanking boards complaining because she couldn't get a man to blister her bottom. new pic tomorrow. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like there's no getting out of it now!
looks like there's no getting out of it now!
007.jpg (227.38 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
hi everyone,

it looks like Chris has reached the first "dreaded" moment :D . normally i would say that it's a good idea to watch where you're going but somehow she seems to be hesitant to actually go :lol: . i hope you enjoy it. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

You've done a great job with the build-up so far! The air crackles with anticipation! Will we find out exactly what decision she made with out consulting him? I admit I'm a little curious about, but if it's not revealed, that's still fine. Christine obviously had a long history of doing that and now Kevin has had enough. I don't know yet whether I'm going to like this better than Backside Story, but it sure has that potential!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

i'm glad you're enjoying the anticipation :D . i do feel that it adds to the overall story. i guess i'll have to give the matter of her transgressions some thought and decide exactly how to reveal it since we seem to have a lot of interest. i'm glad you think this toon has potential and i'll try to develop this potential as best i can ;) . in the mean time i'll be waiting to see how your comparison of this one with "backside story" goes. thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

overbarrel49 wrote:
007.jpg
hi everyone,

it looks like Chris has reached the first "dreaded" moment :D . normally i would say that it's a good idea to watch where you're going but somehow she seems to be hesitant to actually go :lol: . i hope you enjoy it. phil
Nice to see Christine has the "map of Tasmania" in her pubic area instead of the shaven and shorn look.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Another Level Panel #7

Post by web-ed »

I liked this one quite a bit. Christine realizes that she's only seconds away from the first spank landing and that there's no escape!

Willjohn mentioned the "map of Tasmania" - I have to ask, is that common Australian slang, or did you come up with that figure of speech on you own? I knew where Tasmania was, but I must admit I never noticed how much its shape does indeed resemble the area in question until I looked at my globe just now.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

"Map of Tasmania" or "map of Tassie" is a common expression in Australia, as you said it is because of the shape of the Island State.

I have known Americans to refer to the same part of the female anatomy as a "Bermuda Triangle."
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I liked this one quite a bit. Christine realizes that she's only seconds away from the first spank landing and that there's no escape!
hi web-ed,

i'm glad to hear you liked this one :D . i had a complaint from a viewer who wanted me to show the parts "south" of Tasmania :lol: the problem with that is that i would have had to change the camera angle to do that and i really liked this low angle that shows his lap in the foreground and her worried face looking down at it. personally, i thought this pic could have stood alone, without the words, and still have conveyed her feelings. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:"Map of Tasmania" or "map of Tassie" is a common expression in Australia, as you said it is because of the shape of the Island State.
hi Willjohn,

thanks for the explanation. i was gonna ask about that but web-ed beat me to it :lol: . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

You're welcome, Phil.

Tasmania is also famous for apples, potatoes and inbreeding.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:You're welcome, Phil.

Tasmania is also famous for apples, potatoes and inbreeding.
To many Americans (especially fans fo swashbuckling movies) Tasmania is known as the birthplace of the actor, Errol Flynn.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

One thing you could never call Flynn was a snitch. Merle Oberon was an Anglo Indian actress who claimed to be Tasmanian, because of its distance from movie making centres and Hollywood's aversion to non-white actresses. She was horrified to find Flynn was Tasmanian, he knew she was not but never put her in to the studio bosses.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

it looks like the hand is about to hit the "fan"-ny:P
it looks like the hand is about to hit the "fan"-ny:P
008.jpg (263.39 KiB) Viewed 6627 times
hi everyone,

well, it looks like Chris is out of time. it's those last seconds before those first spanks land.............those seconds when all the emotions flood in to overwhelm her mind before the spanking overwhelms her bottom :D . it's the point where all those intense feelings are about to be joined by the intense sensations of his hand spanking her bare bottom :shock: . i hope you enjoy it, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Wow! Your latest picture is just beautiful! You've made Chris's upturned backside look so round and desirable! At this point, it doesn't matter much what she did to deserve the spanking she's about to get... a rear end like hers needs to be spanked no matter what! I can hardly wait to see what her bottom will look like after it's been reddened a bit! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Wow! Your latest picture is just beautiful! You've made Chris's upturned backside look so round and desirable! At this point, it doesn't matter much what she did to deserve the spanking she's about to get... a rear end like hers needs to be spanked no matter what! I can hardly wait to see what her bottom will look like after it's been reddened a bit! :D :D :D :D
hi Boom,

i'm glad you liked the new pic :D . i have to agree with you too that a bottom end like that one needs to be spanked :lol: . the actual spanking starts next week so we'll be seeing that red color forming soon :D . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She is well set up to be soundly walloped.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Willjohn,

i'm glad you like the "set up" :D . one walloping coming up :lol: . thanks, phil