Another Level

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Another Level

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I liked this one quite a bit. Christine realizes that she's only seconds away from the first spank landing and that there's no escape!
hi web-ed,

i'm glad to hear you liked this one :D . i had a complaint from a viewer who wanted me to show the parts "south" of Tasmania :lol: the problem with that is that i would have had to change the camera angle to do that and i really liked this low angle that shows his lap in the foreground and her worried face looking down at it. personally, i thought this pic could have stood alone, without the words, and still have conveyed her feelings. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:"Map of Tasmania" or "map of Tassie" is a common expression in Australia, as you said it is because of the shape of the Island State.
hi Willjohn,

thanks for the explanation. i was gonna ask about that but web-ed beat me to it :lol: . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

You're welcome, Phil.

Tasmania is also famous for apples, potatoes and inbreeding.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:You're welcome, Phil.

Tasmania is also famous for apples, potatoes and inbreeding.
To many Americans (especially fans fo swashbuckling movies) Tasmania is known as the birthplace of the actor, Errol Flynn.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

One thing you could never call Flynn was a snitch. Merle Oberon was an Anglo Indian actress who claimed to be Tasmanian, because of its distance from movie making centres and Hollywood's aversion to non-white actresses. She was horrified to find Flynn was Tasmanian, he knew she was not but never put her in to the studio bosses.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

it looks like the hand is about to hit the "fan"-ny:P
it looks like the hand is about to hit the "fan"-ny:P
008.jpg (263.39 KiB) Viewed 6107 times
hi everyone,

well, it looks like Chris is out of time. it's those last seconds before those first spanks land.............those seconds when all the emotions flood in to overwhelm her mind before the spanking overwhelms her bottom :D . it's the point where all those intense feelings are about to be joined by the intense sensations of his hand spanking her bare bottom :shock: . i hope you enjoy it, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Wow! Your latest picture is just beautiful! You've made Chris's upturned backside look so round and desirable! At this point, it doesn't matter much what she did to deserve the spanking she's about to get... a rear end like hers needs to be spanked no matter what! I can hardly wait to see what her bottom will look like after it's been reddened a bit! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Wow! Your latest picture is just beautiful! You've made Chris's upturned backside look so round and desirable! At this point, it doesn't matter much what she did to deserve the spanking she's about to get... a rear end like hers needs to be spanked no matter what! I can hardly wait to see what her bottom will look like after it's been reddened a bit! :D :D :D :D
hi Boom,

i'm glad you liked the new pic :D . i have to agree with you too that a bottom end like that one needs to be spanked :lol: . the actual spanking starts next week so we'll be seeing that red color forming soon :D . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She is well set up to be soundly walloped.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Willjohn,

i'm glad you like the "set up" :D . one walloping coming up :lol: . thanks, phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

yes this indeed a fantastic pose that you have got her in. This is a great story Phil it does cover such a wide range of thoughts (hers about her humilation, her apprhesion, her excitement, her memories, her argument that he not spank her, her acceptance that she is going to get a spanking and all the other emotions that you have expressed through her. Well done as always Phil. Thanks for another gtreat series. I have to admit as such a fan of otk this is one of the best positions i have seen your spankees in (although to be fair every one i have liked, but sometimes some just jump out at you and it does become my all time favorite at least until your next storyline is created. I could go on about the nuances that i enjoy, but just leave at WOW.
HAVE A GREAT DAY
JIM
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:yes this indeed a fantastic pose that you have got her in. This is a great story Phil it does cover such a wide range of thoughts (hers about her humilation, her apprhesion, her excitement, her memories, her argument that he not spank her, her acceptance that she is going to get a spanking and all the other emotions that you have expressed through her. Well done as always Phil.
hi Jim,

i'm glad you're enjoying the toon so far :D . as i have mentioned, i do think that all these thoughts are a big part of the spanking process and i'm happy that you think i'm doing a good job of capturing all that. it puts off the start of the actual spanking but i think it's been well worth the extra time to do it this way.
jimc wrote: I have to admit as such a fan of otk this is one of the best positions i have seen your spankees in (although to be fair every one i have liked, but sometimes some just jump out at you and it does become my all time favorite at least until your next storyline is created. I could go on about the nuances that i enjoy, but just leave at WOW.
i know just what you mean. even though i'm doing all the pics, there are usually one or 2 that i think are better than the rest. the interesting thing about it is that the ones that stand out to other folks usually aren't the ones that i like the best. again, thanks for the nice comments. i'm happy you're enjoying it :D . phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Another Level, #8

Post by web-ed »

Beautiful target perfectly presented. Every fan of the OTK position should be very pleased with this! Like b00m, I can hardly wait to see what her rear end looks like after it's been reddened a bit. ;)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Beautiful target perfectly presented. Every fan of the OTK position should be very pleased with this! Like b00m, I can hardly wait to see what her rear end looks like after it's been reddened a bit. ;)
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you enjoyed the "view" :D . seems like everyone did. most of the comments i've had about this pic have been about that bottom and it's presentation and those that had other comments mentioned that nice spank spot first :lol: . we will begin spanking the aforementioned bottom on Friday so it won't be long before we should be getting some nice color going on :D thanks for your comments. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

overbarrel wrote:

i'm glad you enjoyed the "view" . seems like everyone did. most of the comments i've had about this pic have been about that bottom and it's presentation and those that had other comments mentioned that nice spank spot first.

Yes, Christine's bottom is very nicely displayed. BUTT... the best thing about this panel, or the best TWO things about this panel, are her perfect legs. I've been seeking and viewing good cheesecake art for decades, but this is the best picture I have ever seen, to display milady's stems at their finest. Your shading, especially, makes them all the more spectacular.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Yes, Christine's bottom is very nicely displayed. BUTT... the best thing about this panel, or the best TWO things about this panel, are her perfect legs. I've been seeking and viewing good cheesecake art for decades, but this is the best picture I have ever seen, to display milady's stems at their finest. Your shading, especially, makes them all the more spectacular.

Cheers,
Dan
\

hi Dan,

i'm glad you enjoyed the view on this one. since the spanking hasn't started yet and she isn't kicking and struggling, it seemed the perfect time to me to show off both her bottom and her legs :D . thanks for the comment about the shading too. with poser that's a matter of getting the right lighting. i regularly have to do several renders before i get the lighting the way i want it and this pic was no exception so it's nice that you noticed that :D . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil, if I may add a note of constructive criticism:

In your otherwise excellent picture of Chris lying over Kevin's knee, awaiting the spanking she has merited, her bottom and her legs are, as I said, PERFECT. But in my experience, whenever a woman is wearing flip-flop sandals and her feet are stretched the way Chris' are here, the BACK of the sandals will respond to gravity and separate from her soles . Here, you have Chris stretching her feet in a forward position, and her sandals follow the feet as if they are attached.

But these sandals are just that, sandals. The backs of the sandals are not attached to her feet, so they should hang separately when her feet are stretched.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Dan,

this is a very interesting observation. i don't think i can cause poser to make this right but i might be able to use photoshop to fix it once the renders are done as i do with many other things including dresses pulled up, panties pulled down, hair flying around and such. thanks for pointing this out. i had completely missed it. i'll see what i can come up with to make it look more realistic in the future. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Now she's gonna get it!
Now she's gonna get it!
009.jpg (261.23 KiB) Viewed 5777 times
hi everyone,

All those "intense" emotions Christine's been feeling now have a new partner.................a stinging bottom cheek. it's all been theoretical up to this point but now that first swat has landed and Chris has proof that she's "really" getting a spanking. that's gotta take the intensity to another level..............rising panic i hope you enjoy it. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hi Phil... Your new picture, no. 009, is orgasmically delightful.

Here we see a beautiful but naughty young lady (Christine) positioned across her husband's (Kevin) knee in the most perfect OTK position possible. Her perfect legs and perfect bottom are displayed affectionately; and here, we see the first part of the spanking as a "contact" picture, Kevin's strong right hand landing squarely on its target. Yes, this is truly a delight to see.

Her legs are kicking, but since she is in lowered pants rather than a raised skirt, she can kick them only so far; the denim pants restrain her kicks and hold those great gams close together. Please note that, in your masterful opus "One Good Turn," the spankees are in skirts, and in that one, in your pics nos. 9 and 10 and also in nos. 22 and 24, the legs are given free rein to kick wildly, amplifying our pleasure.

I like that you are now incorporating your logo into objects within the frame rather than separate from the picture itself. In the previous panel, your logo was shown as part of a book in the bookshelf; here, it is displayed as part of the furniture. Good show.

Cheers,
Dan