Springrose Birthday Toon

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Springrose Birthday Toon

Post by overbarrel49 »

Looks like she finally got that "shiny hiney " she wanted
Looks like she finally got that "shiny hiney " she wanted
sbd 011.jpg (320.78 KiB) Viewed 6620 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

that was really good but.........................
that was really good but.........................
sbd 012.jpg (317.71 KiB) Viewed 6620 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

"now" he's got it
"now" he's got it
sbd 013.jpg (309.07 KiB) Viewed 6620 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Looks like our would be birthday well wishers finally arrived
Looks like our would be birthday well wishers finally arrived
sbd 014.jpg (315.79 KiB) Viewed 6620 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Aaaaaaah, a happy ending
Aaaaaaah, a happy ending
sbd 015.jpg (294.06 KiB) Viewed 6620 times
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Wonderful, I thought for a minute that Tonto was going to get in on the act - He must be so frustrated :D
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Well, the Lone Ranger's horse was Silver, not Trigger. Other than that, Phil, this series is a great addition to the spanking commonweal.

As I was saying to Web-ed in another context, I enjoy seeing spankings that are consensual, or very nearly so. And this spanking, with the Lone Ranger walloping Springrose, is "consensual" in all the right ways. I've met a lot of girls like this, and they are so much more grateful than the "punishment" spankees, even when the latter come to realize they deserved the spanking they got.

I am especially fond of the way you have depicted Springrose's legs in sbd005. As usual, the spankee's pretty legs are the lightning rods for me. Here, they are super-sexy and the spanking hasn't even started, yet!

Cheers,
Dan
Last edited by daneldorado on Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

"Who was that masked man?"

" I don't know, but he left a silver cond...er, bullet!"

A happy birthday for a slap happy dame. :D
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

"Return with us now to those exciting days of bust her rear...." :lol: :lol:

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

solsunbeach wrote:Wonderful, I thought for a minute that Tonto was going to get in on the act - He must be so frustrated :D
hi Solsunbeach,

i hadn't thought about Tonto getting into it. of course, he would have had to settle for "slappy" seconds :lol: i'm glad you enjoyed the toon :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Well, the Lone Ranger's horse was Silver, not Trigger. Other than that, Phil, this series is a great addition to the spanking commonweal.
hi Dan,

GOOD GRIEF!! Of course it' s Silver! Geez! I can't believe i did that :oops: what's even more amazing to me is that i got a reply from Dave Wolfe and he missed it too :o man! getting old sucks :x .
daneldorado wrote:As I was saying to Web-ed in another context, I enjoy seeing spankings that are consensual, or very nearly so. And this spanking, with the Lone Ranger walloping Springrose, is "consensual" in all the right ways. I've met a lot of girls like this, and they are so much more grateful than the "punishment" spankees, even when the latter come to realize they deserved the spanking they got.
i couldn't agree more :D . i always like for Springie's birthday toon to be a fun occasion and she " does" like spanking so it seemed right to me. a good time was had by all :D
daneldorado wrote:I am especially fond of the way you have depicted Springrose's legs in sbd005. As usual, the spankee's pretty legs are the lightning rods for me. Here, they are super-sexy and the spanking hasn't even started, yet!
i'm glad you enjoyed the legs and the toon :D . thanks for the comments. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:"Who was that masked man?"

" I don't know, but he left a silver cond...er, bullet!"
hi Willjohn,

i wish i had thought of that :lol: :lol: glad you enjoyed it :D thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:"Return with us now to those exciting days of bust her rear...." :lol: :lol:
hi again Dan,

i'm glad you enjoyed that :lol: . i put a lot of "humor" into this toon and it's nice to know other folks noticed some of it :D . so far my favorite comment was from Dave Wolfe who had this to say, "it's good to see that ol' Kemosabe is still quick on the straw!! :lol: thanks again, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I hope Springrose appreciates all the trouble you went through with this one. You portrayed her as a perfect brat, practically begging for a good spanking. There was a good deal of humor in the unexpected (to L.R.) consensual nature of the spanking he at first intends to give her for pure discipline (which she fully deserves, by the way). I think my favorite of all your "Overbarrel" signatures was the one that took the form of a "wanted" posted. I also really liked her reaction when L.R. began to lay on those spanks with gusto - for all her bravado, you can see she was thinking "Uh-oh - what have I gotten myself into?". Tonto's running narrative was fun, also.

Finally, musical buff that I am, I loved the singing in the climactic panel as our story comes to a satisfying end :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Overbarrel, that was a cute story and a lovely tribute to Springrose for her birthday.

Springrose, if you're reading the C.S.R. forum now, happy birthday from me. I didn't draw you a cartoon this year, since we've been out of contact for so long, but maybe next year!
Last edited by web-ed on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: correct typo
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:You portrayed her as a perfect brat, practically begging for a good spanking. There was a good deal of humor in the unexpected (to L.R.) consensual nature of the spanking he at first intends to give her for pure discipline (which she fully deserves, by the way).
hi web-ed,

i think there's a bunch of ladies out there who are practically begging for a good spanking............especially one with such a happy ending :D . i'm glad you got a chuckle out of it. old LR was indeed caught by surprise by her "enthusiasm" :lol: i've always found it interesting how many ladies there are out there who regularly instigate many of the spankings they get even though they know they might get their bottoms blistered for their efforts.
web-ed wrote: I think my favorite of all your "Overbarrel" signatures was the one that took the form of a "wanted" posted.
i'm glad you mentioned that as i was especially proud of it. i started to just put up a plain white background for the wanted poster but decided it should look more authentic so i got online and found a tutorial for making a more realistic one with photoshop. it still took me over 2 hours to get it done so i'm happy someone liked it :D .
web-ed wrote: I also really liked her reaction when L.R. began to lay on those spanks with gusto - for all her bravado, you can see she was thinking "Uh-oh - what have I gotten myself into?". Tonto's running narrative was fun, also.
right you are. she was indeed thinking uh-oh but went right on goading him anyway. don't you just love spankees like that :lol: . as far as Tonto goes, i kinda figured that the narrative was part of his job as "faithful Indian companion" ;) .
web-ed wrote:Finally, musical buff that I am, I loved the singing in the climactic panel as our story comes to a satisfying end :lol: !
i just love a happy ending...............or ends that are happy :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Overbarrel, that was a cute story and a lovely tribute to Springrose for her birthday.

Springrose, if you're reading the C.S.R. forum now, happy birthday from me. I didn't draw you a cartoon this year, since we've been out of contract for so long, but maybe next year!
hi Boom,

i'm glad you liked my little story :D . I don't think Springie is a member here but i'll have to ask her to be sure. like many of us, she is one of those who has fallen victim to way too much to do in recent years and i don't think she's very active in the groups any more. i'll pass your good wishes on to her just to be sure. thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hey phil!

this one was great fun! I hope this years is coming along for you. you can have a punishment spanking that is consensual. some of us spankees do things on purpose that get us spanked. personally, when I am getting spanked I often regret it, but I always deserve what I get. it's "be careful what you wish for" time. I always thank my spanker though for my spankings and i'm sincere in my being thankful.....thankful for my spanking, more thankful when it's done.

I love the wanted poster! another fly on the wall if you will! and I can't recall the name of the jim croce song that you referenced "you don't pull the mask off the old (?) lone ranger (and you don't mess around with ????) at first I thought it was bad bad Leroy Brown but that isn't it. but I got it anyway!

I bet she was sorry she wanted him to spank harder! I would NEVER ask for that. of course he gets there on his own anyway. and of course as a woman I love a happy ending!

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:hey phil!

this one was great fun! I hope this years is coming along for you. you can have a punishment spanking that is consensual. some of us spankees do things on purpose that get us spanked. personally, when I am getting spanked I often regret it, but I always deserve what I get. it's "be careful what you wish for" time. I always thank my spanker though for my spankings and i'm sincere in my being thankful.....thankful for my spanking, more thankful when it's done.
hi Sunflower,

i'm glad you enjoyed it :D . i usually try to make her birthday toon as much fun as i can and leave the more serious stuff for other toons. i am just about done with this years which is a good thing since her birthday is in 8 days. your comments are typical spankee comments i think ;) i especially liked when you said, "more thankful when it's done" :lol: . i'll also say that there definitely are spankees who do things on purpose to get a spanking. there seem to be a lot of spankees who will brat to get a spanking and i have personally run onto a few of those :D .
sunflower309 wrote:I love the wanted poster! another fly on the wall if you will! and I can't recall the name of the jim croce song that you referenced "you don't pull the mask off the old (?) lone ranger (and you don't mess around with ????) at first I thought it was bad bad Leroy Brown but that isn't it. but I got it anyway!
i too thought the wanted poster was appropriate in this setting :D . you don't mess around with Jim ;) .
sunflower309 wrote:I bet she was sorry she wanted him to spank harder! I would NEVER ask for that. of course he gets there on his own anyway. and of course as a woman I love a happy ending!

sunflower
i think Springie is just an enthusiastic spankee.................at least as i have portrayed her here :lol: ..............and they all lived happily ever after :D . thanks, phil
cholo

Post by cholo »

You make us spakos PROUD,Thanks