Christmas 2011

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Christmas 2011

Post by overbarrel49 »

i'll bet she won't misbehave again any time soon!
i'll bet she won't misbehave again any time soon!
prancing and promising.jpg (392.18 KiB) Viewed 6496 times
hi everyone,

Many of you may think that Santa has it made since he only works 1 day a year but this isn't really true. Santa works hard all year getting new toys ready for the next Christmas. Of course, the first step is research and development and Santa likes to do much of the research himself :D .

This year word has reached Santa about a new type of paddle called a ruler paddle, designed for a specific type of spanking so he has traveled to a small town in Ohio to see a prototype in action. He will be watching while Andrea and her friend Amanda get spankings from Andrea's dad. Both girls are grad students but since they still live at home when they're not at school, they're still subject to parental spankings :) .

Currently Andrea's next door neighbor is the only one who makes these paddles. he designed them for "tip toe" spankings which are popular with local parents. Andrea's spankings take place in her dad's den and her mom is always present and in agreement with the spanking. Andrea reports to him there wearing only "panties and ponytails". She
then puts her hands on her head and stands on her tip toes while her dad lectures her. Then he lowers her panties to the floor and instructs her not to step out of them during the spanking.......knowing full well she can't do it once that paddle starts landing :lol: .

Once Andrea steps out of the panties her dad will take her arm and march her around the room, telling her to get back up on her toes and to lift her knees while the paddle encourages her to comply. this part of the spanking is known as "prancing and promising". Her dad applies the paddle up and under her naughty bottom cheeks "where it does a girl the most good". For this reason the paddle needs to be a long, thin design so it will fit properly into the desired area :D .

In this pic, Santa will be watching Andrea get her spanking while Amanda waits for hers. After both of them get their spankings he should have enough information to judge the merits of this type of paddle for possible production and distribution at Christmas. i hope he decides to have the "Overbarrel Paddle Company" manufacture them :lol: . the new pic is called "prancing and promising" . i hope you enjoy it, phil
willjohn

Re: Christmas 2011

Post by willjohn »

Old St Nick looks like he is enjoying the show.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Old St Nick looks like he is enjoying the show.
hi Willjohn,

it's nice when you're able to enjoy your work................HOHOHO :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

It's nice to know that in an era of shoddy manufacturing, Santa still believes in old-fashioned quality control (among other things) - and no one could object to more jobs being created at the "Overbarrel Paddle Company" :lol: ! Thin, "paint stick" paddles are much more effective spanking implements than you might think - just ask any woman who's felt one!

This cartoon is certainly a welcome addition to the by-now-familiar Christmas "spankers" we see every year. By the way, who is that guy peeking in at the window with "Kuhn" lettered on his T-shirt? Is this a case of industrial espionage? Almost missed your signature overbarrel emblem, but there it is, roasting in an open fire, which is doubly appropriate when you think about it. :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:It's nice to know that in an era of shoddy manufacturing, Santa still believes in old-fashioned quality control (among other things) - and no one could object to more jobs being created at the "Overbarrel Paddle Company" :lol: ! Thin, "paint stick" paddles are much more effective spanking implements than you might think - just ask any woman who's felt one!
hi web-ed,

i have seen some photos of these paddles and they do appear to be high quality, hand made products............just right for Santa :lol: . i did ask a couple of ladies who have felt them frequently and they both will attest to the effectiveness of them :D .
web-ed wrote:This cartoon is certainly a welcome addition to the by-now-familiar Christmas "spankers" we see every year. By the way, who is that guy peeking in at the window with "Kuhn" lettered on his T-shirt? Is this a case of industrial espionage? Almost missed your signature overbarrel emblem, but there it is, roasting in an open fire, which is doubly appropriate when you think about it. :)
this is definitely not a run of the mill Christmas spanking toon. as a matter of fact, i wasn't familiar with this spanking ritual at all which is one reason i was so fascinated with it. i have to admit that it does have a certain "appeal" for me :D . the guy looking in the window is supposed to be the next door neighbor who is also the inventor and sole supplier of these paddles. i figured he is probably just following up to make sure that this particular paddle is working properly :lol: . i'm glad you liked the logo placement. i did to0 :D i got an email from Dave Wolfe and he mentioned that he liked the camera angle with the fire right under her bottom but was asking where the logo was. he couldn't find it :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

she should have known better than that..............LOL
she should have known better than that..............LOL
christmas spirit.jpg (249.84 KiB) Viewed 6427 times
hi everyone,

Santa thought as long as he was in the area he might as well stop in and see his old friend, Harley on his way home. Turns out Jennifer has been working the tavern since we last saw her. Santa caught up with Harley and the girls as Jennifer was closing up and was delighted to find them all full of "Christmas spirit". i hope you enjoy it, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Santa Spanks Jennifer

Post by web-ed »

Yes, this cartoon really makes your spirits rise! Jennifer did get a chance to be on Santa's lap, though perhaps she didn't realize she was going to be face down! And of course Santa knows who's been bad or good, which means he knows about a certain incident earlier this year in which Jennifer was very, very bad. It's true that Harley laid on the swats with full vigor at that time, but it won't hurt (us, that is) for Jennifer to get a little reminder. Besides, she's probably done some other naughty things this year. And speaking of Harley, he seems to be following the Overbarrel philosophy of making sure your glass is a full as possible. :)
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Absolutely perfect pose, Phil. Your "Christmas Spirit" pic left me breathless. If I didn't have children in the family, I would use it as my screen saver.

And is Jennifer's mom going to "volunteer" too, a little later? OMG, this pic took my breath away!

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Yes, this cartoon really makes your spirits rise!
hi web-ed,

well said :lol:
web-ed wrote: Jennifer did get a chance to be on Santa's lap, though perhaps she didn't realize she was going to be face down! And of course Santa knows who's been bad or good, which means he knows about a certain incident earlier this year in which Jennifer was very, very bad. It's true that Harley laid on the swats with full vigor at that time, but it won't hurt (us, that is) for Jennifer to get a little reminder. Besides, she's probably done some other naughty things this year. And speaking of Harley, he seems to be following the Overbarrel philosophy of making sure your glass is a full as possible. :)
perhaps old Santa is getting a little hard of hearing these days..............or maybe he hears what he wants to :lol: . in either case, i have been corresponding with Miss Jennifer and i can assure you that she "has indeed" done some other naughty things this year and as you noted, Santa knows who's been bad or good :D . that full glass philosophy might be a retiree thing ;) . i've had a couple people now suggest that i need to have some of those overbarrel glasses manufactured and go into business. it would certainly be interesting to have a bar with all the glasses with my logo on them just to see the reaction of the customers :lol: . glad you enjoyed the toon :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Absolutely perfect pose, Phil. Your "Christmas Spirit" pic left me breathless. If I didn't have children in the family, I would use it as my screen saver.

And is Jennifer's mom going to "volunteer" too, a little later? OMG, this pic took my breath away!
hi Dan,

wow! thanks for that great compliment :D . as we have discussed before, i DO like those otk poses and spankings! as far as Sara Ann goes she will be "volunteering" to assist Santa soon i hope. i am hoping to get started on it as soon as i get finished here. all i need is a good idea...............LOL. i'm glad you enjoyed this one. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

heart warming sentiments
heart warming sentiments
warm feelings.jpg (240.16 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
hi everyone,

the holiday season, especially Christmas, is such a wonderful time of year. a time when most folks are enjoying heart warming visits with family and friends and Santa is no exception :D . i hope you enjoy it. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya Phil... The new "Christmas Spirit" toon is excellent.

From the time I saw the first of these -- with Jennifer over Santa's knee -- I wondered if her curvaceous mom, Sara Ann, would be soon gracing that jolly old elf's lap in a similar position. And now you've brought that dream to "life," well life on the drawing page at least. As she did in your great "One Good Turn," Sara Ann is now reaping her share of the "Christmas Spirit," with a nice warm bottom.

Off to the side, you have the freshly-spanked Jennifer, watching as her mom gets her fanny warmed, and giggling about it. May I ask, why do you show Jennifer standing on tip-toes? From that angle, I would expect her to get as good a view of the proceedings with her feet planted firmly on the floor.

Beautiful pic, Phil. And how about that guy Santa Claus? This time of year, he gets to spank ALL the pretty ladies, at least in Overbarrel Land. :lol:

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Hiya Phil... The new "Christmas Spirit" toon is excellent.

From the time I saw the first of these -- with Jennifer over Santa's knee -- I wondered if her curvaceous mom, Sara Ann, would be soon gracing that jolly old elf's lap in a similar position. And now you've brought that dream to "life," well life on the drawing page at least. As she did in your great "One Good Turn," Sara Ann is now reaping her share of the "Christmas Spirit," with a nice warm bottom.
hi Dan,

it seemed reasonable to me that as long as Santa was there visiting he might as well spank both the girls............especially since he was wanting to test out that new paddle :lol: .
daneldorado wrote:Off to the side, you have the freshly-spanked Jennifer, watching as her mom gets her fanny warmed, and giggling about it. May I ask, why do you show Jennifer standing on tip-toes? From that angle, I would expect her to get as good a view of the proceedings with her feet planted firmly on the floor.
my original idea was that since she was indeed freshly spanked, her bottom was still smarting. it seemed to me that she would still be rubbing her bottom and bouncing up and down around clenching her bottom cheeks trying to get it to quit stinging. that's why she is on her tip toes............bouncing around trying to rub that sting out. looking at the pic now it seems to me that may have been a little confusing. i probably should have just had her standing there. it might have been better if she had a look of pain on her face but she just couldn't resist grinning and giggling at mom :lol:
daneldorado wrote:Beautiful pic, Phil. And how about that guy Santa Claus? This time of year, he gets to spank ALL the pretty ladies, at least in Overbarrel Land. :lol:
yes he does and he's now headed back to the toy shop at the north pole for more testing :D it's funny but most of the time, the parts i like the best no one ever notices or at least mentions. in this pic i thought it was a nice touch that Harley was holding Sara's arms so she can't cover up her naughty bottom. anyway, glad you enjoyed the toon :D . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

It's nice to see Jennifer and Sara again! Talk about "warmest wishes"! Ha ha! (Well, maybe it wasn't what they had been wishing for, :oops: :oops: but I bet the patrons of Harley's bar would enjoy seeing the girls paddled again! :D :D :D :D )
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

i bet the girls are glad Santa didn't bring Krampus with him.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:It's nice to see Jennifer and Sara again! Talk about "warmest wishes"! Ha ha! (Well, maybe it wasn't what they had been wishing for, :oops: :oops: but I bet the patrons of Harley's bar would enjoy seeing the girls paddled again! :D :D :D :D )
hi Boom,

i have no doubt that the patrons would indeed liked to have witnessed these spankings. this time they will just have to settle for any pics that Harley might have taken. maybe they weren't wishing for this..................or maybe they were. i can think of lots of ladies who fantasize about getting spanked by Santa :D in either case, you are right about those wishes being "the warmest" :lol: . glad you enjoyed it :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Willjohn,

i would think so :o .................now that i looked up Krampus to see who he was :lol: . thanks for the education. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Overbarrel wrote:

it's funny but most of the time, the parts i like the best no one ever notices or at least mentions. in this pic i thought it was a nice touch that Harley was holding Sara's arms so she can't cover up her naughty bottom.

Yeah, I did notice that, but to my mind it's overkill. A large husky man (Santa Claus), who spends every Christmas Eve lugging huge bags of toys up every chimney on earth, probably doesn't need another man (Harley) to help him hold Sara Ann down for her Christmas spanking.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote: Yeah, I did notice that, but to my mind it's overkill. A large husky man (Santa Claus), who spends every Christmas Eve lugging huge bags of toys up every chimney on earth, probably doesn't need another man (Harley) to help him hold Sara Ann down for her Christmas spanking.
hi Dan,

my idea about that was totally different than yours. as a matter of fact, i hadn't even thought about Santa needing help to hold Sara :lol: . my thought was to present a "heartwarming scene". you know, 2 old friends, one helping the other while they chat and catch up on each others lives at the holidays. kind of like helping your grown son put toys together while you chat or the girls all helping mom clean the kitchen and using the time to chat with each other after a holiday meal. i can see we were miles apart on that :lol: :lol: .

in any case, i'm happy that you did notice it and even happier that you took my hint and commented on it :D . i have to say i certainly learned something. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I saw it as two old friends collaborating on a spanking, also. In fact, I witnessed a very similar scene about 20 years ago in a health club. One guy was holding a girl by the wrists and bending her over a desk while another gave her a couple of spanks by hand! It was over jeans and not bare bottom of course, but it was fun to see nonetheless, and the girl didn't protest one bit. :)

Anyway, love the way the stripes on Sara Ann's bottom match those on her daughter's!
-- Web-Ed