Christmas 2011

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Christmas 2011

Post by overbarrel49 »

heart warming sentiments
heart warming sentiments
warm feelings.jpg (240.16 KiB) Viewed 4383 times
hi everyone,

the holiday season, especially Christmas, is such a wonderful time of year. a time when most folks are enjoying heart warming visits with family and friends and Santa is no exception :D . i hope you enjoy it. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya Phil... The new "Christmas Spirit" toon is excellent.

From the time I saw the first of these -- with Jennifer over Santa's knee -- I wondered if her curvaceous mom, Sara Ann, would be soon gracing that jolly old elf's lap in a similar position. And now you've brought that dream to "life," well life on the drawing page at least. As she did in your great "One Good Turn," Sara Ann is now reaping her share of the "Christmas Spirit," with a nice warm bottom.

Off to the side, you have the freshly-spanked Jennifer, watching as her mom gets her fanny warmed, and giggling about it. May I ask, why do you show Jennifer standing on tip-toes? From that angle, I would expect her to get as good a view of the proceedings with her feet planted firmly on the floor.

Beautiful pic, Phil. And how about that guy Santa Claus? This time of year, he gets to spank ALL the pretty ladies, at least in Overbarrel Land. :lol:

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Hiya Phil... The new "Christmas Spirit" toon is excellent.

From the time I saw the first of these -- with Jennifer over Santa's knee -- I wondered if her curvaceous mom, Sara Ann, would be soon gracing that jolly old elf's lap in a similar position. And now you've brought that dream to "life," well life on the drawing page at least. As she did in your great "One Good Turn," Sara Ann is now reaping her share of the "Christmas Spirit," with a nice warm bottom.
hi Dan,

it seemed reasonable to me that as long as Santa was there visiting he might as well spank both the girls............especially since he was wanting to test out that new paddle :lol: .
daneldorado wrote:Off to the side, you have the freshly-spanked Jennifer, watching as her mom gets her fanny warmed, and giggling about it. May I ask, why do you show Jennifer standing on tip-toes? From that angle, I would expect her to get as good a view of the proceedings with her feet planted firmly on the floor.
my original idea was that since she was indeed freshly spanked, her bottom was still smarting. it seemed to me that she would still be rubbing her bottom and bouncing up and down around clenching her bottom cheeks trying to get it to quit stinging. that's why she is on her tip toes............bouncing around trying to rub that sting out. looking at the pic now it seems to me that may have been a little confusing. i probably should have just had her standing there. it might have been better if she had a look of pain on her face but she just couldn't resist grinning and giggling at mom :lol:
daneldorado wrote:Beautiful pic, Phil. And how about that guy Santa Claus? This time of year, he gets to spank ALL the pretty ladies, at least in Overbarrel Land. :lol:
yes he does and he's now headed back to the toy shop at the north pole for more testing :D it's funny but most of the time, the parts i like the best no one ever notices or at least mentions. in this pic i thought it was a nice touch that Harley was holding Sara's arms so she can't cover up her naughty bottom. anyway, glad you enjoyed the toon :D . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

It's nice to see Jennifer and Sara again! Talk about "warmest wishes"! Ha ha! (Well, maybe it wasn't what they had been wishing for, :oops: :oops: but I bet the patrons of Harley's bar would enjoy seeing the girls paddled again! :D :D :D :D )
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

i bet the girls are glad Santa didn't bring Krampus with him.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:It's nice to see Jennifer and Sara again! Talk about "warmest wishes"! Ha ha! (Well, maybe it wasn't what they had been wishing for, :oops: :oops: but I bet the patrons of Harley's bar would enjoy seeing the girls paddled again! :D :D :D :D )
hi Boom,

i have no doubt that the patrons would indeed liked to have witnessed these spankings. this time they will just have to settle for any pics that Harley might have taken. maybe they weren't wishing for this..................or maybe they were. i can think of lots of ladies who fantasize about getting spanked by Santa :D in either case, you are right about those wishes being "the warmest" :lol: . glad you enjoyed it :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Willjohn,

i would think so :o .................now that i looked up Krampus to see who he was :lol: . thanks for the education. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Overbarrel wrote:

it's funny but most of the time, the parts i like the best no one ever notices or at least mentions. in this pic i thought it was a nice touch that Harley was holding Sara's arms so she can't cover up her naughty bottom.

Yeah, I did notice that, but to my mind it's overkill. A large husky man (Santa Claus), who spends every Christmas Eve lugging huge bags of toys up every chimney on earth, probably doesn't need another man (Harley) to help him hold Sara Ann down for her Christmas spanking.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote: Yeah, I did notice that, but to my mind it's overkill. A large husky man (Santa Claus), who spends every Christmas Eve lugging huge bags of toys up every chimney on earth, probably doesn't need another man (Harley) to help him hold Sara Ann down for her Christmas spanking.
hi Dan,

my idea about that was totally different than yours. as a matter of fact, i hadn't even thought about Santa needing help to hold Sara :lol: . my thought was to present a "heartwarming scene". you know, 2 old friends, one helping the other while they chat and catch up on each others lives at the holidays. kind of like helping your grown son put toys together while you chat or the girls all helping mom clean the kitchen and using the time to chat with each other after a holiday meal. i can see we were miles apart on that :lol: :lol: .

in any case, i'm happy that you did notice it and even happier that you took my hint and commented on it :D . i have to say i certainly learned something. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I saw it as two old friends collaborating on a spanking, also. In fact, I witnessed a very similar scene about 20 years ago in a health club. One guy was holding a girl by the wrists and bending her over a desk while another gave her a couple of spanks by hand! It was over jeans and not bare bottom of course, but it was fun to see nonetheless, and the girl didn't protest one bit. :)

Anyway, love the way the stripes on Sara Ann's bottom match those on her daughter's!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I saw it as two old friends collaborating on a spanking, also. In fact, I witnessed a very similar scene about 20 years ago in a health club. One guy was holding a girl by the wrists and bending her over a desk while another gave her a couple of spanks by hand! It was over jeans and not bare bottom of course, but it was fun to see nonetheless, and the girl didn't protest one bit. :)

Anyway, love the way the stripes on Sara Ann's bottom match those on her daughter's!
hi web-ed,

sounds like a fun scene to witness to me :D ..................and as i said, it's really heartwarming to see 2 old friends helping one another out :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed the stripes :D i thought it was a nice change of pace since we had the new paddle and all and besides, i figured the mother and daughter would want to be color coordinated ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

BUT SANTA!!!!
BUT SANTA!!!!
control group.jpg (408.13 KiB) Viewed 3977 times
hi everyone,

having finished his visit in Ohio, Santa is off to his toy shop at the north pole to complete testing of the new paddle in time for Christmas :D . he is a "very" enthusiastic tester and does most of the actual testing himself ;) . of course, when such tests are being preformed there has to be a control group and Santa relies on his most trusted and experienced helpers, the Hiney sisters. even with experienced help and Santa himself in charge some confusion can still exist. that seems to be the case with Big Red Hiney and her role in the testing. i hope you enjoy it. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Wow! The REDDEST cartoon ever!

Santa's suit, of course, is red. His cap is red. The carpet is red. Big Red Hiney's panties are red. Her hair is flaming red. And there is yet another part of her anatomy that is firehouse red, and getting redder still. :D

As I say, Phil, this is the reddest cartoon I have ever seen. Oops, I forgot. The girl's UPPER cheeks are red also. Not quite as red as her bottom cheeks, but gettin' there.

Great job with this one, Phil. Your OTK positioning is still the best in spankademia.

Why Ohio?

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Looks like the paddle worked a treat. Job well done, Red !
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:.
Wow! The REDDEST cartoon ever!

Santa's suit, of course, is red. His cap is red. The carpet is red. Big Red Hiney's panties are red. Her hair is flaming red. And there is yet another part of her anatomy that is firehouse red, and getting redder still. :D

As I say, Phil, this is the reddest cartoon I have ever seen. Oops, I forgot. The girl's UPPER cheeks are red also. Not quite as red as her bottom cheeks, but gettin' there.
hi Dan,

i got a chuckle from your reply and you're right, it is a red pic . my intention, of course, was to make it a festive and colorful Christmas pic and i guess i succeeded :lol: i was just thinking that i have some from previous Christmas seasons that might be even more decorative and festive. i might just check and post a few of them just for those who haven't seen them at my toon groups.
daneldorado wrote:Great job with this one, Phil. Your OTK positioning is still the best in spankademia.

thanks, Dan. i really appreciate comments like this one and i love it that you're enjoying them :D

Why Ohio?
well, if you remember when i posted "prancing and promising" i mentioned that it was taking place in a small town in Ohio where Andrea and Amanda grew up. i am in contact with both of these girls via email and that's what they tell me. i don't know if i mentioned it at the time i was posting "one good turn" but both Jennifer and Sara Ann live in Ohio too and i think i did mention that Santa was stopping to see his old friend, Harley, while he was in Ohio. anyway, that's why. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Looks like the paddle worked a treat. Job well done, Red !
hi Willjohn,

indeed it does look like that paddle is working well. i'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

With all that spanking activity taking place in Ohio, I may just have to relocate there - for business purposes, of course ;)

Dan beat me to mentioning how the color of Big Red's big rear almost matches Santa's suit, and I agree with him about the superb OTK positioning - it's good enough to make even a committed "bend over" guy like me take notice! Nice shapely bottom with her skirt raised attractively also. It occurs to me that Big Red may have been the assistant who screwed up with the F.A.T.A.S.S. sign in your other cartoon that I posted on the Home Page. If so, she needs plenty of firm guidance, and though she may not appreciate it now, she'll be much the better in the future for having received regular spankings from Santa. :)

And if anyone complains about your mixing Christmas and spanking - not likely on this particular board! - you just tell them to look up the French legend of Pere Noel. He was joined in his travels by Pere Fouettard, who delivered spankings to bad children (a little artistic license changes that to bad grown-up girls). So this cartoon, along with songs like "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" ("he knows if you've been bad or good"), are firmly grounded in ancient legend! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Well now! In your Christmas 2011 series, you've revisited Jennifer and Sara, and now you've introduced "Big Red"! Wow! This is great! (I think I may have mentioned before that I have a preference for redheads) And she's in her festive Holiday dress... forest green with a Christmas light print! And her lovely backside is lit up brighter than any of the Christmas tree lights! It may be a while before she feels like sitting on the new rocking horse that's under her tree!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Dan beat me to mentioning how the color of Big Red's big rear almost matches Santa's suit, and I agree with him about the superb OTK positioning - it's good enough to make even a committed "bend over" guy like me take notice! Nice shapely bottom with her skirt raised attractively also. It occurs to me that Big Red may have been the assistant who screwed up with the F.A.T.A.S.S. sign in your other cartoon that I posted on the Home Page. If so, she needs plenty of firm guidance, and though she may not appreciate it now, she'll be much the better in the future for having received regular spankings from Santa. :)
hi web-ed,

i wonder if that's why Santa chose that color for his suit :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed the view of Big Red otk with her skirt raised :D i have plans to do one with one of the other Hiney sisters bent over the counter for the next pic. all i have to do is get time to do it. Big Red was indeed the one who did the FATASS sign. there are 3 Hiney sisters and since they work as Santa's helpers, they get lots of "firm guidance" from Santa :D .
web-ed wrote: And if anyone complains about your mixing Christmas and spanking - not likely on this particular board! - you just tell them to look up the French legend of Pere Noel. He was joined in his travels by Pere Fouettard, who delivered spankings to bad children (a little artistic license changes that to bad grown-up girls). So this cartoon, along with songs like "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" ("he knows if you've been bad or good"), are firmly grounded in ancient legend! :lol:
i'll remember this in case anyone does complain but i have found that there are lots and lots of girls out there who have fantasies about being spanked by Santa so i'm not expecting any trouble ;) . i'm glad you enjoyed the toon. more to come as soon as i can get them done. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Well now! In your Christmas 2011 series, you've revisited Jennifer and Sara, and now you've introduced "Big Red"! Wow! This is great! (I think I may have mentioned before that I have a preference for redheads) And she's in her festive Holiday dress... forest green with a Christmas light print! And her lovely backside is lit up brighter than any of the Christmas tree lights! It may be a while before she feels like sitting on the new rocking horse that's under her tree!
hi Boom,

interesting that you should mention this. i got a note from Jennifer a couple days ago and she mentioned that she noticed Big Red's hair. she also commented that since she was a red head, she probably gets spanked a lot :D . i knew of your fondness for red heads and it seems to me from the comments that i get that lots of other folks like to see red heads getting spanked and think it's reasonable that they get spanked a lot. must be that thing about red heads and their tempers :lol: . just because she's getting a spanking doesn't mean the scene shouldn't be festive. after all, Christmas will be here soon :D . glad you enjoyed it. thanks, phil
Last edited by web-ed on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fix BB Code.