Christmas 2011

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
Aoba

Re: Christmas 2011

Post by Aoba »

overbarrel49 wrote:Aoba wrote:
But i think my favorite in Christmas series is going to be "BUT SANTA!!!! control group", the one with the redhead. There was very nice and sweet background, i loved the toys and the snow and hoarfrost on the window. Such nice touches. The spanking itself was great. Loved the redheads position, how she kicked and her clenched fist. And her face was of course wonderful. The tears, blush, her lifted eyebrows and how she looked and santa. She was so very cute. Thanks for this series, can't wait for next christams

the 3 girls at Santa's work shop are sisters....................Big Red Hiney, Packin Hiney and Kisma Hiney . they appear just about every year at Christmas. Big Red does seem to be the favorite among my viewers. one reason is that i think folks just love to see those red heads get a good spanking. of course, as you mentioned, she is very cute during a spanking too i really appreciate your specific comments about just what it was that you liked in these pics. those comments are really helpful to me when i am doing other toons not to mention that they bring a smile to my face . thanks, phil
I really liked this christmas series. Especially the over the knee ones. They all had a nice warm and sweet atmosphere. I loved girls faces when they were spanked, You are a master at presenting them. It's all perfect - the embarrassment, pain, the tears, the cute blush on their faces - wonderful work

hi Aoba and welcome to CSR,

i appreciate your comments about the expressions on the girl's faces. i have mentioned before that i spend a lot of time working on those expressions to get them to convey the emotions i want so it's really nice to get comments like this one that tell me i have succeeded .
Hi Overbarrel, thank You for Your welcome

You are absolutely successful. The expressions on girls faces are perfect for me, i love how You do them.
I also very much like their voluptuous bodies, the big, spankable bottoms, especially when they have this beautiful pink shade And i was really glad to see Jennifer and her mom - the spanking they got from their Granddaddy/Daddy was one of my favorite series of Yours, so it was nice to see them again.

i'm glad you like the shapes of the ladies. i am old and i like girls with more "meat" on their bones rather than the thinner look that everyone seems to like these days. anyway, all i do is shape the ladies the way i like to see them . "one good turn" seems to have been a favorite of many of my viewers, as well as one of mine, so i just couldn't resist having Jennifer and Sara appear for Christmas this year. i'm glad you enjoyed seeing them again.
Well i wholeheartedly agree with You on the matter of the shapes of ladies. I also much, much more prefer the girls to have this "meat" on their bones.
Yes, i enjoyed seeing naughty mommy and her also naughty daughter again very much, it's one of my favorites. Of all Your series i think it's my favorite along with wondeful "Takin Charge".
But i think my favorite in Christmas series is going to be "BUT SANTA!!!! control group", the one with the redhead. There was very nice and sweet background, i loved the toys and the snow and hoarfrost on the window. Such nice touches. The spanking itself was great. Loved the redheads position, how she kicked and her clenched fist. And her face was of course wonderful. The tears, blush, her lifted eyebrows and how she looked and santa. She was so very cute. Thanks for this series, can't wait for next christams

the 3 girls at Santa's work shop are sisters....................Big Red Hiney, Packin Hiney and Kisma Hiney . they appear just about every year at Christmas. Big Red does seem to be the favorite among my viewers. one reason is that i think folks just love to see those red heads get a good spanking. of course, as you mentioned, she is very cute during a spanking too i really appreciate your specific comments about just what it was that you liked in these pics. those comments are really helpful to me when i am doing other toons not to mention that they bring a smile to my face . thanks, phil
Thanks for the info about the story. I love Your Christmas series and i also love those from previous years. I remember the girls, i'll be looking forward to seeing them again over Santas lap on next Christmas :)
I mostly like seeing blondes get it, but this redhead was just too cute, her face, her reactions and her spanking were so well done that she became my favorite on this Christmas :)
And it's very nice to hear my comments are helpful and even make You smile :)

Aoba
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi phil!

the only problem I have is because i'm seeing these so long after you posted them I forget what I wanted to say about them all. so the only thing I will say is that I liked all of them! and I would volunteer to be a test subject. I could give a testimonial as to the effectiveness of the paddle. i'll be looking in the want ads this year to see if that is a part time job I can get!

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:hi phil!

the only problem I have is because i'm seeing these so long after you posted them I forget what I wanted to say about them all. so the only thing I will say is that I liked all of them! and I would volunteer to be a test subject. I could give a testimonial as to the effectiveness of the paddle. i'll be looking in the want ads this year to see if that is a part time job I can get!

sunflower
hi Sunflower,

i'm glad you enjoyed them :D . good luck getting a job as a paddle test subject :lol: . i think getting a spanking from Santa is a universal fantasy for spankees ;) . thanks, phil