Christmas 2011

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Christmas 2011

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I saw it as two old friends collaborating on a spanking, also. In fact, I witnessed a very similar scene about 20 years ago in a health club. One guy was holding a girl by the wrists and bending her over a desk while another gave her a couple of spanks by hand! It was over jeans and not bare bottom of course, but it was fun to see nonetheless, and the girl didn't protest one bit. :)

Anyway, love the way the stripes on Sara Ann's bottom match those on her daughter's!
hi web-ed,

sounds like a fun scene to witness to me :D ..................and as i said, it's really heartwarming to see 2 old friends helping one another out :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed the stripes :D i thought it was a nice change of pace since we had the new paddle and all and besides, i figured the mother and daughter would want to be color coordinated ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

BUT SANTA!!!!
BUT SANTA!!!!
control group.jpg (408.13 KiB) Viewed 3969 times
hi everyone,

having finished his visit in Ohio, Santa is off to his toy shop at the north pole to complete testing of the new paddle in time for Christmas :D . he is a "very" enthusiastic tester and does most of the actual testing himself ;) . of course, when such tests are being preformed there has to be a control group and Santa relies on his most trusted and experienced helpers, the Hiney sisters. even with experienced help and Santa himself in charge some confusion can still exist. that seems to be the case with Big Red Hiney and her role in the testing. i hope you enjoy it. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Wow! The REDDEST cartoon ever!

Santa's suit, of course, is red. His cap is red. The carpet is red. Big Red Hiney's panties are red. Her hair is flaming red. And there is yet another part of her anatomy that is firehouse red, and getting redder still. :D

As I say, Phil, this is the reddest cartoon I have ever seen. Oops, I forgot. The girl's UPPER cheeks are red also. Not quite as red as her bottom cheeks, but gettin' there.

Great job with this one, Phil. Your OTK positioning is still the best in spankademia.

Why Ohio?

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Looks like the paddle worked a treat. Job well done, Red !
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:.
Wow! The REDDEST cartoon ever!

Santa's suit, of course, is red. His cap is red. The carpet is red. Big Red Hiney's panties are red. Her hair is flaming red. And there is yet another part of her anatomy that is firehouse red, and getting redder still. :D

As I say, Phil, this is the reddest cartoon I have ever seen. Oops, I forgot. The girl's UPPER cheeks are red also. Not quite as red as her bottom cheeks, but gettin' there.
hi Dan,

i got a chuckle from your reply and you're right, it is a red pic . my intention, of course, was to make it a festive and colorful Christmas pic and i guess i succeeded :lol: i was just thinking that i have some from previous Christmas seasons that might be even more decorative and festive. i might just check and post a few of them just for those who haven't seen them at my toon groups.
daneldorado wrote:Great job with this one, Phil. Your OTK positioning is still the best in spankademia.

thanks, Dan. i really appreciate comments like this one and i love it that you're enjoying them :D

Why Ohio?
well, if you remember when i posted "prancing and promising" i mentioned that it was taking place in a small town in Ohio where Andrea and Amanda grew up. i am in contact with both of these girls via email and that's what they tell me. i don't know if i mentioned it at the time i was posting "one good turn" but both Jennifer and Sara Ann live in Ohio too and i think i did mention that Santa was stopping to see his old friend, Harley, while he was in Ohio. anyway, that's why. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Looks like the paddle worked a treat. Job well done, Red !
hi Willjohn,

indeed it does look like that paddle is working well. i'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

With all that spanking activity taking place in Ohio, I may just have to relocate there - for business purposes, of course ;)

Dan beat me to mentioning how the color of Big Red's big rear almost matches Santa's suit, and I agree with him about the superb OTK positioning - it's good enough to make even a committed "bend over" guy like me take notice! Nice shapely bottom with her skirt raised attractively also. It occurs to me that Big Red may have been the assistant who screwed up with the F.A.T.A.S.S. sign in your other cartoon that I posted on the Home Page. If so, she needs plenty of firm guidance, and though she may not appreciate it now, she'll be much the better in the future for having received regular spankings from Santa. :)

And if anyone complains about your mixing Christmas and spanking - not likely on this particular board! - you just tell them to look up the French legend of Pere Noel. He was joined in his travels by Pere Fouettard, who delivered spankings to bad children (a little artistic license changes that to bad grown-up girls). So this cartoon, along with songs like "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" ("he knows if you've been bad or good"), are firmly grounded in ancient legend! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Well now! In your Christmas 2011 series, you've revisited Jennifer and Sara, and now you've introduced "Big Red"! Wow! This is great! (I think I may have mentioned before that I have a preference for redheads) And she's in her festive Holiday dress... forest green with a Christmas light print! And her lovely backside is lit up brighter than any of the Christmas tree lights! It may be a while before she feels like sitting on the new rocking horse that's under her tree!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Dan beat me to mentioning how the color of Big Red's big rear almost matches Santa's suit, and I agree with him about the superb OTK positioning - it's good enough to make even a committed "bend over" guy like me take notice! Nice shapely bottom with her skirt raised attractively also. It occurs to me that Big Red may have been the assistant who screwed up with the F.A.T.A.S.S. sign in your other cartoon that I posted on the Home Page. If so, she needs plenty of firm guidance, and though she may not appreciate it now, she'll be much the better in the future for having received regular spankings from Santa. :)
hi web-ed,

i wonder if that's why Santa chose that color for his suit :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed the view of Big Red otk with her skirt raised :D i have plans to do one with one of the other Hiney sisters bent over the counter for the next pic. all i have to do is get time to do it. Big Red was indeed the one who did the FATASS sign. there are 3 Hiney sisters and since they work as Santa's helpers, they get lots of "firm guidance" from Santa :D .
web-ed wrote: And if anyone complains about your mixing Christmas and spanking - not likely on this particular board! - you just tell them to look up the French legend of Pere Noel. He was joined in his travels by Pere Fouettard, who delivered spankings to bad children (a little artistic license changes that to bad grown-up girls). So this cartoon, along with songs like "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" ("he knows if you've been bad or good"), are firmly grounded in ancient legend! :lol:
i'll remember this in case anyone does complain but i have found that there are lots and lots of girls out there who have fantasies about being spanked by Santa so i'm not expecting any trouble ;) . i'm glad you enjoyed the toon. more to come as soon as i can get them done. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Well now! In your Christmas 2011 series, you've revisited Jennifer and Sara, and now you've introduced "Big Red"! Wow! This is great! (I think I may have mentioned before that I have a preference for redheads) And she's in her festive Holiday dress... forest green with a Christmas light print! And her lovely backside is lit up brighter than any of the Christmas tree lights! It may be a while before she feels like sitting on the new rocking horse that's under her tree!
hi Boom,

interesting that you should mention this. i got a note from Jennifer a couple days ago and she mentioned that she noticed Big Red's hair. she also commented that since she was a red head, she probably gets spanked a lot :D . i knew of your fondness for red heads and it seems to me from the comments that i get that lots of other folks like to see red heads getting spanked and think it's reasonable that they get spanked a lot. must be that thing about red heads and their tempers :lol: . just because she's getting a spanking doesn't mean the scene shouldn't be festive. after all, Christmas will be here soon :D . glad you enjoyed it. thanks, phil
Last edited by web-ed on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fix BB Code.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

But Santa...........................
But Santa...........................
versatility.jpg (393.57 KiB) Viewed 4186 times
hi everyone,

well, now that Santa has determined how the effects of the new paddle compare to his control group it's time to check if for "versatility". he knows it works well for prancing and promising and in the otk position but there are many other positions for spanking and he needs to make sure it works well in other positions if he's going to be giving them..............or using them ;) ....................for Christmas :D .i hope you enjoy it. phil

p.s. Santa will also be observing the reaction of others who may be witness to any spankings given with the new paddle. in this case, the reactions of Kisma Hiney to her spanking seem to be getting a very positive reaction................all the toy soldiers on the shelf are at attention :lol: .
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

This Santa really seems to have a comeback for anything Big Red Hiney says, and her Hiney is getting redder all the time.

"What we've got here is a failure to communicate."
(Strother Martin, "Cool Hand Luke.")
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:This Santa really seems to have a comeback for anything Big Red Hiney says, and her Hiney is getting redder all the time.

"What we've got here is a failure to communicate."
(Strother Martin, "Cool Hand Luke.")
hi Willjohn,

it seems that "i am the one" with a failure to communicate here. i meant to mention in my announcement of this toon that the spankee this time is Big Red's sister "KIsma Hiney". of course, with a name like that and attitude to match, it's no secret why she gets frequent spankings :lol: . your comment is well taken though. Santa is experienced at spanking these girls and isn't about to be talked out of it :D . as far as the failure to communicate goes, perhaps the girls just aren't paying attention. Santa, of course, has a cure for this :D . good help is so hard to find :lol: . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Is that as in "Kisma Hiney and make it better?"

I think it would take more than a kiss to make that Hiney feel better!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Is that as in "Kisma Hiney and make it better?"

I think it would take more than a kiss to make that Hiney feel better!
hi Willjohn,

i hadn't though about this way at all :lol: . i was thinking more along the lines of, "if you don't like it, you can just kisma Hiney". i think you're right though. it'll take more than a kiss to make her hiney feel better :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like a big success to me
looks like a big success to me
sample testing.jpg (352.15 KiB) Viewed 4121 times
hi everyone,

well, it looks like the new paddle is going to be a success. the tests went great and designs were sent to the Overbarrel paddle company to begin production :lol: . the first production run has just been completed and as is common with most manufacturing processes, samples are selected for final testing. in this case, Santa has gotten the first sample so that he can conduct tests before approving the lot for Christmas deliveries :D i hope you enjoy it. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I'll say again that in an era of shoddy workmanship, it's heartening to see that Santa still believes in old-fashioned Quality Control (not to mention old-fashioned spanking)! Nice bending-over position with Kisma, while the third Hiney sister (I don't think I caught her name) is treated to the traditional OTK after she's caught wearing her "NAUGHTY" panties, which of course quickly come down. And speaking of the Hineys - what nice ones they are!

Isn't Christmas fun!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I'll say again that in an era of shoddy workmanship, it's heartening to see that Santa still believes in old-fashioned Quality Control (not to mention old-fashioned spanking)! Nice bending-over position with Kisma, while the third Hiney sister (I don't think I caught her name) is treated to the traditional OTK after she's caught wearing her "NAUGHTY" panties, which of course quickly come down. And speaking of the Hineys - what nice ones they are!
hi web-ed,

looks like i forgot again. this dark haired Hiney sister is named Packin Hiney..............and you can clearly see that she is indeed packin hiney :D . I agree with you that it's nice to see Santa doing all he can to make sure the paddles, and the spankings, he gives out at Christmas are of the highest quality! glad you've enjoyed them. thanks, phil
Aoba

Post by Aoba »

I really liked this christmas series. Especially the over the knee ones. They all had a nice warm and sweet atmosphere. I loved girls faces when they were spanked, You are a master at presenting them. It's all perfect - the embarrassment, pain, the tears, the cute blush on their faces - wonderful work. I also very much like their voluptuous bodies, the big, spankable bottoms, especially when they have this beautiful pink shade :) And i was really glad to see Jennifer and her mom - the spanking they got from their Granddaddy/Daddy was one of my favorite series of Yours, so it was nice to see them again. But i think my favorite in Christmas series is going to be "BUT SANTA!!!! control group", the one with the redhead. There was very nice and sweet background, i loved the toys and the snow and hoarfrost on the window. Such nice touches. The spanking itself was great. Loved the redheads position, how she kicked and her clenched fist. And her face was of course wonderful. The tears, blush, her lifted eyebrows and how she looked and santa. She was so very cute. Thanks for this series, can't wait for next christams :)

Aoba
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Aoba wrote:I really liked this christmas series. Especially the over the knee ones. They all had a nice warm and sweet atmosphere. I loved girls faces when they were spanked, You are a master at presenting them. It's all perfect - the embarrassment, pain, the tears, the cute blush on their faces - wonderful work
hi Aoba and welcome to CSR,

i appreciate your comments about the expressions on the girl's faces. i have mentioned before that i spend a lot of time working on those expressions to get them to convey the emotions i want so it's really nice to get comments like this one that tell me i have succeeded :D .
Aoba wrote:I also very much like their voluptuous bodies, the big, spankable bottoms, especially when they have this beautiful pink shade :) And i was really glad to see Jennifer and her mom - the spanking they got from their Granddaddy/Daddy was one of my favorite series of Yours, so it was nice to see them again.
i'm glad you like the shapes of the ladies. i am old and i like girls with more "meat" on their bones rather than the thinner look that everyone seems to like these days. anyway, all i do is shape the ladies the way i like to see them ;) . "one good turn" seems to have been a favorite of many of my viewers, as well as one of mine, so i just couldn't resist having Jennifer and Sara appear for Christmas this year. i'm glad you enjoyed seeing them again.
Aoba wrote:But i think my favorite in Christmas series is going to be "BUT SANTA!!!! control group", the one with the redhead. There was very nice and sweet background, i loved the toys and the snow and hoarfrost on the window. Such nice touches. The spanking itself was great. Loved the redheads position, how she kicked and her clenched fist. And her face was of course wonderful. The tears, blush, her lifted eyebrows and how she looked and santa. She was so very cute. Thanks for this series, can't wait for next christams :)
the 3 girls at Santa's work shop are sisters....................Big Red Hiney, Packin Hiney and Kisma Hiney :lol: . they appear just about every year at Christmas. Big Red does seem to be the favorite among my viewers. one reason is that i think folks just love to see those red heads get a good spanking. of course, as you mentioned, she is very cute during a spanking too :D i really appreciate your specific comments about just what it was that you liked in these pics. those comments are really helpful to me when i am doing other toons not to mention that they bring a smile to my face :D . thanks, phil