auld lang syne

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

auld lang syne

Post by overbarrel49 »

great way to start the new year
great way to start the new year
auld lang syne.jpg (279.21 KiB) Viewed 7435 times
hi everyone,

i have to tell you that i have plans to spank my wife as we leave 2011 and enter 2012 :D . even though i can't pinpoint anything she's done wrong, i know in my heart that there have been things she needed spanked for in 2011 that she got away with and i intend to spank her to make up for the naughty behavior that she got away with :lol:

while i was considering this it occurred to me that there are probably a lot of brats and other naughty ladies out there who have smug smiles on their faces as we enter the last day of the year because they are feeling sure that they got away with a bunch of stuff. however, they might yet be singing a different toon...........especially if their men are singing a different toon :lol: happy new year everyone :D phil
willjohn

Re: auld lang syne

Post by willjohn »

Tell the truth and shame the Devil! You just felt like it!

I wonder if the old story about what you are doing on New Year is what you will be doing all year is true? She may hope not!
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

What a lovely way to 'END' the year - Get it! Oh all right, Happy new year Guys!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Tell the truth and shame the Devil! You just felt like it!
hi Willjohn,

exactly :lol: .
willjohn wrote: I wonder if the old story about what you are doing on New Year is what you will be doing all year is true? She may hope not!
i certainly hope so :D :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

solsunbeach wrote:What a lovely way to 'END' the year - Get it! Oh all right, Happy new year Guys!
hi Solsunbeach,

it is indeed a lovely way to end the year :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

What a great way to ring in the New Year! :D Great shapely bottom as always. I think a New Year's Eve spanking is a great idea, although it's been a couple of years since I've given one myself. Maybe it's time to announce a new tradition to the world.

I thought Phil appearing on the T.V. to wish everyone a Happy New Year was a nice touch.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:What a great way to ring in the New Year! :D Great shapely bottom as always. I think a New Year's Eve spanking is a great idea, although it's been a couple of years since I've given one myself. Maybe it's time to announce a new tradition to the world.
hi web-ed,

it is a great idea and i gave my wife one this year . a good time was had by all :D . as far as i'm concerned it's a great tradition :lol: .
web-ed wrote:I thought Phil appearing on the T.V. to wish everyone a Happy New Year was a nice touch.
i thought it gave the pic a nice personal touch for the new year :) . besides, i like to make a cameo appearance once in a while ;) . glad you enjoyed the toon. thanks, phil
Aoba

Post by Aoba »

I like this one very much. Great expression on spankee's face - angry and shocked, and beautifully blushed. Love the public spanking, she sure must be embarrassed. Her big bottom is great and pink suits it very well :) The bottom of another girl is also lovely. This blue dress looks fantastic on her, i like very much how the hand of her boyfriend/husband reaches to the bottom :) Wonder how she will react when she will feel it. Both women are also very pretty, blondes sure are spankable :) The one in blue dress has great curly hair. Thank You for this drawing.

Aoba
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Aoba wrote:I like this one very much. Great expression on spankee's face - angry and shocked, and beautifully blushed. Love the public spanking, she sure must be embarrassed. Her big bottom is great and pink suits it very well :)
hi Aoba,

i agree with you about the public spankings...............i love them too :D . there's just something about a spanking in public that takes it to another level...........perhaps it's that extra embarrassment you mentioned :D . again, i was pleased that the expression on her face actually conveyed that "angry and shocked" feeling that you mentioned. i have to agree with you that the pink color suits her big bottom very well :lol: . i couldn't have said it better myself.
Aoba wrote:The bottom of another girl is also lovely. This blue dress looks fantastic on her, i like very much how the hand of her boyfriend/husband reaches to the bottom :) Wonder how she will react when she will feel it. Both women are also very pretty, blondes sure are spankable :) The one in blue dress has great curly hair. Thank You for this drawing.
thanks for commenting on the couple watching the spanking. i couldn't resist having him with his hand on her bottom....................that's what i would do in his situation :D . personally i like the look of enjoyment on her face at her friend's predicament :D . thanks, phil
Aoba

Post by Aoba »

overbarrel49 wrote:
overbarrel49 wrote:Aoba wrote:
I like this one very much. Great expression on spankee's face - angry and shocked, and beautifully blushed. Love the public spanking, she sure must be embarrassed. Her big bottom is great and pink suits it very well

hi Aoba,

i agree with you about the public spankings...............i love them too . there's just something about a spanking in public that takes it to another level...........perhaps it's that extra embarrassment you mentioned . again, i was pleased that the expression on her face actually conveyed that "angry and shocked" feeling that you mentioned. i have to agree with you that the pink color suits her big bottom very well . i couldn't have said it better myself.
Yes, public spankings are my favorite. And with me i think it's the lady's extra embarrassment that makes me love them so much. I'm happy You also like them and that You show them in Your art quite often. I always very much enjoy seeing a public spanking in Your works.
overbarrel49 wrote:Aoba wrote:
The bottom of another girl is also lovely. This blue dress looks fantastic on her, i like very much how the hand of her boyfriend/husband reaches to the bottom Wonder how she will react when she will feel it. Both women are also very pretty, blondes sure are spankable The one in blue dress has great curly hair. Thank You for this drawing.

thanks for commenting on the couple watching the spanking. i couldn't resist having him with his hand on her bottom....................that's what i would do in his situation . personally i like the look of enjoyment on her face at her friend's predicament . thanks, phil
I like the look on her face aswell, i wonder what look would she have if she was on her friends place and vice versa :) It seems to me that the ladies have different personalities and i think the one that is spanked could react differently if she was in her friend's place. Was the girl in blue dress thinking that her friend "deserved it"?

I agree on the matter of his hand :) In this situation, such a lovely bottom in that tight blue dress just asks for it :)

Aoba
jimc

Post by jimc »

a great way to end a year and begin another. I love her expressions and always wanted the other blonde in her blue dress to be otk as well. Of course, I am always a fan of multiple spankings and love to see all of the different expressions and outfits.
Have a great day.
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:a great way to end a year and begin another. I love her expressions and always wanted the other blonde in her blue dress to be otk as well. Of course, I am always a fan of multiple spankings and love to see all of the different expressions and outfits.
Have a great day.
Jim
hi Jim,

indeed it is a great way to end one year and begin another :D . i'm glad you mentioned her expression. i thought it was just right in this case......she seems to have a bit of irritation as well as disbelief at being treated like this in front of their friends 8-) ..........especially with her man singing as he's spanking :lol: . judging from the expressions on the faces of the blonde and her boyfriend, not to mention the placement of his hand, i think they would both like her to be OTK too. perhaps he took over the chair after his friend was done, or perhaps they waited till they got home. since nothing was said about that, i figure the viewers can fantasize about it however they like best.........which is probably just what the other couple is doing 8-) . thanks, phil