Alone At Last

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Alone At Last

Postby overbarrel49 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:26 am

web-ed wrote:This is what I like to see - the nervousness that every woman feels at the moment she knows she's "in trouble". Usually, this occurs when the prospect of a future spanking becomes definite, for example when the man states definitely "You're getting a spanking," but in this case, it happens a little later because our spankee apparently expected a light, foreplay-type spanking and is only now realizing that she's really in for it!

hi web-ed,

i too like that moment when the realization sinks in :D . in this case she might have suspected that the spanking might have been harder than she really wanted............she might have even wanted it to be harder on a subconscious level but still when that moment of realizations comes it's got to be a nervous and intense sensation ;) .

web-ed wrote: Her expression is the most important narrative element in panel 5, and it's well-done.

i rendered this pic quite a few times and kept tweaking that expression before i got it where i wanted it so your comment brought a smile to my face :D . thanks, phil

hugob00m

Postby hugob00m » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:13 am

overbarrel49 wrote:i rendered this pic quite a few times and kept tweaking that expression before i got it where i wanted it so your comment brought a smile to my face :D . thanks, phil

The amount of time and effort you put into getting the facial expressions just right is probably one of the biggest differences between your art and much of the other poser pictures. We clearly see Jennifer's personality and her emotions. It's obvious to those of us in your audience that she and her husband frequently engage in playful spankings as a part of their foreplay, :D but she also is quite aware that he's willing to spank her hard when she does something naughty. :oops:

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:24 pm

hugob00m wrote:It's obvious to those of us in your audience that she and her husband frequently engage in playful spankings as a part of their foreplay, :D but she also is quite aware that he's willing to spank her hard when she does something naughty. :oops:

hi Boom.

good observation. also, i think he's perfectly willing to do both at the same time if need be. even a punishment spanking will be a sexual activity when the spanking is administered by a lover ;) . thanks, phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:44 am

006.jpg
looks like this spanking might be starting to hurt
006.jpg (280.18 KiB) Viewed 1702 times
hi everyone,

did you ever notice that at a certain point in a spanking, the spankee will invariably start asking for a break :D ? of course, this has obvious benefits for the spankee since the torment caused by that constant barrage of swats to her naughty bottom will stop for a short while. even at that a spankee may be want to be careful what she wishes for...............there are other forms of torment, especially when the spanking is for more than just punishment :lol: . all this makes me wonder whether it's the spanker or the spankee that most enjoys this level of submission from her? i hope you enjoy the new pics. phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:47 am

007.jpg
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
007.jpg (345.79 KiB) Viewed 1701 times

web-ed
Site Admin

Alone At Last 6 & 7

Postby web-ed » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:36 pm

So this is indeed a "dual-use" spanking, to borrow some terminology from the Federal Government :lol:. Jennifer's expression once again tells the story - so far, so good, Phil.
-- Web-Ed

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:04 am

web-ed wrote:So this is indeed a "dual-use" spanking, to borrow some terminology from the Federal Government :lol:. Jennifer's expression once again tells the story - so far, so good, Phil.

hi web-ed,

it is a "dual use" spanking :lol: . nothing wrong with that either. my wife and i have lots of playful spankings that are primarily foreplay before sex but i have to tell you that i don't mind using these spankings to take out some of my frustrations on her bottom and do a bit of lecturing at the same time :D . to me the added struggling and yelling just serve to get me that much more fired up. now my wife might not admit to this but i have noticed that this added struggling and yelling is often accompanied by her sassing me, giggling and generally giving me some shit ;) . thanks for the comment about the expressions too :D . phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:17 am

008.jpg
sudden stop
008.jpg (291.8 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
hi everyone,

ok, break's over! back to the business at hand :D i'll bet the spankees just hate those sudden changes.............especially when the spanker's hand comes to a sudden stop :lol: .i hope you enjoy them. phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:19 am

009.jpg
sometimes that pleading has an unintended effect
009.jpg (315.93 KiB) Viewed 1648 times

web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Alone At Last #8 and 9

Postby web-ed » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:25 pm

After a pleasant interlude, it's back to business! You know, I sometimes find it difficult to keep spanking once the point of pleading is reached because I always feel a little sorry for my spankee, but it should be done if bad behavior is being corrected because it is at precisely this point that your leverage is strongest and you can get the spankee to agree to be a good girl! This is the time to extract any concessions from her you wish. :) Actually, Jennifer seems ready to make any concession that Andrew wants, but he seems to be enjoying himself too much to concentrate on that just now!

Jennifer's expressions continue to be the high point of this story for me.
-- Web-Ed

Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”