Alone At Last

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Alone At Last

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:06 am

020.jpg
nice dancing
020.jpg (314.42 KiB) Viewed 1997 times

web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Alone At Last - The Conclusion

Postby web-ed » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Well, she finally promised to be good, and it's a good thing she did - that bottom couldn't have gotten any redder! And it does appear from the final panel that Andrew is now ready to employ a tool other than his paddle, so I think this one wound up just in time :D !
I think we should be well-satisfied, and shortly Jennifer will be as well. Good job, Phil!
-- Web-Ed

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:33 am

web-ed wrote:Well, she finally promised to be good, and it's a good thing she did - that bottom couldn't have gotten any redder! And it does appear from the final panel that Andrew is now ready to employ a tool other than his paddle, so I think this one wound up just in time :D !
I think we should be well-satisfied, and shortly Jennifer will be as well. Good job, Phil!

hi web-ed,

it does indeed appear that Andrew is ready to employ that next tool and from the sound of her urging him to hurry, I'd say she's ready for him to also:D . i agree with you about winding this one up too...............looked like the perfect time to do so to me. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll have a new toon starting on Friday. thanks, phil

samantha

Postby samantha » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:49 pm

I am making my way through many of these older posts. What is the husband wearing? Are those briefs or some kind of funny thong thing for men?
-Sam

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:50 pm

samantha wrote:I am making my way through many of these older posts. What is the husband wearing? Are those briefs or some kind of funny thong thing for men?
-Sam

hi Samantha,

they are some supposedly sexy underwear for men. i figure the wife bought them for him for just such an occasion :D . i don't actually have a name for them as i personally just own ordinary underwear :lol: . if you're interested in looking at more of my stuff when you get through what i have posted here let me know and i'll send you the links for my yahoo groups. thanks, phil

samantha

Postby samantha » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Sure Phil, go on ahead and send me the links for your work...its good stuff. Sorry I just had to tease you about the underwear! I am a boxer fan myself. (not on me of course--I mean on the male species!)

web-ed
Site Admin

A Spanking is Clearly Indicated

Postby web-ed » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:40 am

And you should be soundly spanked, Samantha, for teasing Phil like that :!: :lol:
-- Web-Ed

samantha

Postby samantha » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Just for teasing? Was that wrong? ;)
Aww, that sounds like fun, but I am just about to walk out the door to go dance my ass off. I have date with Count Basie and Duke Ellington tonight and I am not coming home until I my legs won't move anymore.
-Samantha

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:28 am

samantha wrote:Just for teasing? Was that wrong? ;)
Aww, that sounds like fun, but I am just about to walk out the door to go dance my ass off. I have date with Count Basie and Duke Ellington tonight and I am not coming home until I my legs won't move anymore.
-Samantha

hi Samantha,

i like many kinds of music and just about anything done by world class musicians so Basie and Ellington both sound good to me although i have to tell you that i would be tempted to just sit and listen as i'm not much of a dancer. i was stunned that you passed up the opportunity for a spanking before you went dancing though. :o . after all, unlike me, you weren't going to be doing any sitting so a sore bottom wouldn't have mattered much :lol: . phil

samantha

Postby samantha » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Phil, I hadn't even considered the possibility of both! That would be like, like bacon AND cheese or wine AND chocolate....though it would also mean my pants would've been rubbing against my backside a whole lot, so not sure that'd be more comfortable than sitting (especially since my style of dancing has the follow-or female-putting her weight into her hips a lot, waiting for signals from her lead).
But back to your panels, I do like this set, especially with the couple being alone and with the promise of icing on the cake aftewards.

Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”