Alone At Last

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Alone At Last

Post by overbarrel49 »

nice dancing
nice dancing
020.jpg (314.42 KiB) Viewed 4319 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Alone At Last - The Conclusion

Post by web-ed »

Well, she finally promised to be good, and it's a good thing she did - that bottom couldn't have gotten any redder! And it does appear from the final panel that Andrew is now ready to employ a tool other than his paddle, so I think this one wound up just in time :D !
I think we should be well-satisfied, and shortly Jennifer will be as well. Good job, Phil!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Well, she finally promised to be good, and it's a good thing she did - that bottom couldn't have gotten any redder! And it does appear from the final panel that Andrew is now ready to employ a tool other than his paddle, so I think this one wound up just in time :D !
I think we should be well-satisfied, and shortly Jennifer will be as well. Good job, Phil!
hi web-ed,

it does indeed appear that Andrew is ready to employ that next tool and from the sound of her urging him to hurry, I'd say she's ready for him to also:D . i agree with you about winding this one up too...............looked like the perfect time to do so to me. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll have a new toon starting on Friday. thanks, phil
samantha

Post by samantha »

I am making my way through many of these older posts. What is the husband wearing? Are those briefs or some kind of funny thong thing for men?
-Sam
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

samantha wrote:I am making my way through many of these older posts. What is the husband wearing? Are those briefs or some kind of funny thong thing for men?
-Sam
hi Samantha,

they are some supposedly sexy underwear for men. i figure the wife bought them for him for just such an occasion :D . i don't actually have a name for them as i personally just own ordinary underwear :lol: . if you're interested in looking at more of my stuff when you get through what i have posted here let me know and i'll send you the links for my yahoo groups. thanks, phil
samantha

Post by samantha »

Sure Phil, go on ahead and send me the links for your work...its good stuff. Sorry I just had to tease you about the underwear! I am a boxer fan myself. (not on me of course--I mean on the male species!)
web-ed
Site Admin

A Spanking is Clearly Indicated

Post by web-ed »

And you should be soundly spanked, Samantha, for teasing Phil like that :!: :lol:
-- Web-Ed
samantha

Post by samantha »

Just for teasing? Was that wrong? ;)
Aww, that sounds like fun, but I am just about to walk out the door to go dance my ass off. I have date with Count Basie and Duke Ellington tonight and I am not coming home until I my legs won't move anymore.
-Samantha
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

samantha wrote:Just for teasing? Was that wrong? ;)
Aww, that sounds like fun, but I am just about to walk out the door to go dance my ass off. I have date with Count Basie and Duke Ellington tonight and I am not coming home until I my legs won't move anymore.
-Samantha
hi Samantha,

i like many kinds of music and just about anything done by world class musicians so Basie and Ellington both sound good to me although i have to tell you that i would be tempted to just sit and listen as i'm not much of a dancer. i was stunned that you passed up the opportunity for a spanking before you went dancing though. :o . after all, unlike me, you weren't going to be doing any sitting so a sore bottom wouldn't have mattered much :lol: . phil
samantha

Post by samantha »

Phil, I hadn't even considered the possibility of both! That would be like, like bacon AND cheese or wine AND chocolate....though it would also mean my pants would've been rubbing against my backside a whole lot, so not sure that'd be more comfortable than sitting (especially since my style of dancing has the follow-or female-putting her weight into her hips a lot, waiting for signals from her lead).
But back to your panels, I do like this set, especially with the couple being alone and with the promise of icing on the cake aftewards.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:i like many kinds of music and just about anything done by world class musicians so Basie and Ellington both sound good to me although i have to tell you that i would be tempted to just sit and listen as i'm not much of a dancer
I'm not much of a dancer either, but I enjoy listening to music, including Basie and Ellington. Mostly, I like music that I can sit down with my guitar and learn to play! Wouldn't it be fun to combine '60s Surf Music with spanking? The song "You Can't Sit Down" comes to mind! Or if the woman has a really durable backside... "Wipeout!"
samantha

Post by samantha »

Hugob00m and Phil,
If you can walk, you can dance. And really, social dancing is all about the clearly delineated roles of lead and follow (with good leads leaving space for the lead to "play" with the music at times) which is appealing to me personally on levels way beyond dancing. However, I will admit, it is much easier to follow than to lead anyday....I can lead a little--I learned for teaching purposes--and it is not easy. Follows just go where their lead directs them to go and we only run into trouble, or maybe its just me who does this, when we try to predict what the lead wants or try to backlead.

Hugob00m, I wish I could play guitar. I tried taking lessons and had a guitar with such nice action, but each time I got frustrated with, I think it was the F chord. My hands just aren't strong enough to get all those strings down with my pinky. Perhaps I gave up too soon. And I can't read music to save my life, I have to learn it all from memory and hear it in my head to play it or sing it.

Re: 60's surf music....There's a Pit Bull song out called "Back in Time" that does a fun job of combining a little bit of hip hop/rap/with old 60's (at least I think its 60's) and I will now have an interesting visual in my head when I am driving home from work, so thanks for that!
samantha

Post by samantha »

Oops, I meant to say "Good leads leave room for the follow to play with the music".
jimc

Post by jimc »

I loved how you made her with a ponytail. I enjoyed her otk part of the story the best and really enjoyed her outfit. I love spankings to naughty womwn and it did seem like it was what they both wanted. Thanks for a great story.
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:I loved how you made her with a ponytail. I enjoyed her otk part of the story the best and really enjoyed her outfit. I love spankings to naughty womwn and it did seem like it was what they both wanted. Thanks for a great story.
Jim
hi Jim,

i'm glad you enjoyed the ponytail.............it does kind of give her a "naughty little girl" look, doesn't it 8-) ? yeah, this spanking was all about some fun and play for an older, married couple :D . i too like OTK spankings best. the later part when he is making her "prance" to the sting of the paddle was a done as a special favor for a spankee friend of mine who has enjoyed being pranced herself :D . thanks, phil