Alone At Last

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Alone At Last

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:You know, I sometimes find it difficult to keep spanking once the point of pleading is reached because I always feel a little sorry for my spankee, but it should be done if bad behavior is being corrected because it is at precisely this point that your leverage is strongest and you can get the spankee to agree to be a good girl! This is the time to extract any concessions from her you wish. :)
hi web-ed,

good point. a lady i know who owns a yahoo spanking group and is a spankee would agree with you too. she always said, " just when you think you can't take any more is the point where any spanking that "really is" a spanking really gets going". also, i have had many ladies, including her, who have told me that even though they are pleading for the spanking to stop, they would be disappointed if it actually did. i think that's where Jennifer is at this point. both her and Andrew know where this spanking is ultimately headed.
web-ed wrote: Actually, Jennifer seems ready to make any concession that Andrew wants, but he seems to be enjoying himself too much to concentrate on that just now!
as you mentioned last week, this spanking is a "multi purpose" one and enjoyment is one of those purposes.................and perhaps, in Andrew's case, taking some of his frustrations out on Jennifer's bottom is another one. no doubt that would give him some enjoyment too ;) . i have a hunch that Jennifer is enjoying all this a lot more than she is willing to admit too.
web-ed wrote:Jennifer's expressions continue to be the high point of this story for me.
thanks. i'm glad you like them. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

i'll bet she'd just love to rub her bottom
i'll bet she'd just love to rub her bottom
010.jpg (322.56 KiB) Viewed 4471 times
hi everyone,

the point where the spankee gets to get up from the spanker's lap has to be a big relief :D .........................or is it: :? . i hope you enjoy them. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

mix of emotions
mix of emotions
011.jpg (297.45 KiB) Viewed 4471 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Oh boy - there's nothing like baring the bottom for use of the paddle! I eagerly await the next installment.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Oh boy - there's nothing like baring the bottom for use of the paddle! I eagerly await the next installment.
hi web-ed,

i agree with you. that moment when the panties come down is a really exciting one for spanker and spankee alike :D . more spanking coming up. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

seems like she doesn't like the looks of this idea
seems like she doesn't like the looks of this idea
012.jpg (319.13 KiB) Viewed 4413 times
hi everyone,

i have heard lots of complaints over the years from spankees that they can't find a suitable spanker. when i think about it though, it seems like spankers wouldn't be that hard to spot. I've never been able to resist swatting my sweetie's bottom whether there's a spanking going on or not. lots of times we have been just standing or walking along together and i would get the urge to give her a good swat for one reason or another................or for no reason other than i like it :lol: . laughing. funny thing though, even the ladies who enjoy spanking will thrust their bottom forward to try to avoid such swats......................at least if they see it coming :D phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

that smarts
that smarts
013.jpg (324.89 KiB) Viewed 4412 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Alone At Last 12 & 13

Post by web-ed »

I don't know how you keep up the pace, Phil - it takes me forever to do one silly fake or coloring job - but things are looking up here, at least for us. For Jennifer, it's time to look down, and back, and be very, very worried about that paddle! I think I mentioned in an earlier post here for the benefit of those who have never used them that thin, "paint-stick" paddles can be surprisingly stingy - of course they tend to be made of hardwood and are heavier than a true paint stirrer - and what a surprise they are the first time your spankee feels one! Jennifer will soon be prancing around just like the girls, much to our delight. :) And I see your signature has been promoted to a place of honor upon the mantle.
overbarrel49 wrote:i have heard lots of complaints over the years from spankees that they can't find a suitable spanker. when i think about it though, it seems like spankers wouldn't be that hard to spot. I've never been able to resist swatting my sweetie's bottom whether there's a spanking going on or not. lots of times we have been just standing or walking along together and i would get the urge to give her a good swat for one reason or another...........
It is very difficult for spankos to find suitable partners. I think the big problem is that we're probably only about 1% of the population (that's just my guess as there is no reliable figure), which means that right off the bat, 99% of all the persons of the opposite sex that you meet are unsuitable! By the time you have eliminated the real kooks and those who are just incompatible personality-wise, you're not left with much. And to make things even more difficult, because we spankos don't have signs hanging around our necks, it's very difficult to tell us apart from the non-spankos. Of course, we males could announce our spanko status by swatting every adult female we meet on the bottom something like the way James Garner did in The Americanization of Emily, but that would get us in a lot of trouble very fast! (Julie Andrews slapped him, but except for that, Garner didn't have too many problems in the movie. I wouldn't count on it going that smoothly in real life, however).

I've heard of something called "bondage jewelry" - maybe what we need is "spanko jewelry" to help us recognize each other - something that looks innocent to the vanilla world but has meaning to us (I think that lets out my first idea, which was a paddle with crossed palms).
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I don't know how you keep up the pace, Phil - it takes me forever to do one silly fake or coloring job
hi web-ed,

it is faster for me to do pics in a series because all the characters and the scenes are already set up and saved once i get going. i usually start from a previous pic and go from there so part of the work of posing the characters is already done. i also have poses and expressions saved that i can apply with a click which also give me a good starting point. the other part is that i have discovered more efficient ways of doing things as i have done more toons too. being retired helps too :lol: . it's a labor of love too so that is always good motivation.
web-ed wrote:For Jennifer, it's time to look down, and back, and be very, very worried about that paddle! I think I mentioned in an earlier post here for the benefit of those who have never used them that thin, "paint-stick" paddles can be surprisingly stingy - of course they tend to be made of hardwood and are heavier than a true paint stirrer - and what a surprise they are the first time your spankee feels one! Jennifer will soon be prancing around just like the girls, much to our delight. :) And I see your signature has been promoted to a place of honor upon the mantle.

they can indeed be surprisingly stingy :D . i have seen pics of the type of paddle used here but have never actually held one but they do appear to be a bit heavier than an paint stirring stick. Jennifer will indeed be prancing around soon while Andrew uses the paddle to encourage her to do so :D i have never actually seen a lady prancing to the paddle but i will do the best i can to portray the scenes that have been described to me.
web-ed wrote: It is very difficult for spankos to find suitable partners. I think the big problem is that we're probably only about 1% of the population (that's just my guess as there is no reliable figure), which means that right off the bat, 99% of all the persons of the opposite sex that you meet are unsuitable! By the time you have eliminated the real kooks and those who are just incompatible personality-wise, you're not left with much. And to make things even more difficult, because we spankos don't have signs hanging around our necks, it's very difficult to tell us apart from the non-spankos. Of course, we males could announce our spanko status by swatting every adult female we meet on the bottom something like the way James Garner did in The Americanization of Emily, but that would get us in a lot of trouble very fast! (Julie Andrews slapped him, but except for that, Garner didn't have too many problems in the movie. I wouldn't count on it going that smoothly in real life, however).
you are right of course, about it being difficult to find a suitable spanking partner. however, you have to wonder about some folks you occasionally see in public. my wife and i were leaving a home and garden show which, of course, had lots of cheap give aways. we were walking behind a young couple when he swatted her bottom with an advertising yard stick :D . i couldn't hear what was said but i can tell you that she did thrust her bottom forward and there was plenty of giggling :lol: . you are also right about getting in trouble if you go around swatting young ladies on the bottom. there were a couple of weak moments in my younger days when i have gotten in trouble for such activities. fortunately these were girls i knew and they were still plenty pissed although they got over it. today they would probably have had me shot or hung after torture :lol: .
web-ed wrote: I've heard of something called "bondage jewelry" - maybe what we need is "spanko jewelry" to help us recognize each other - something that looks innocent to the vanilla world but has meaning to us (I think that lets out my first idea, which was a paddle with crossed palms).
this sounds like a good idea and i like your idea about the paddle and crossed palms :lol: . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Yeah, it's probably a good idea to fashion some sort of "spanko" jewelry -- lapel pin, or maybe a tie pin for the gents; necklaces for the ladies -- so that we can be readily identified as spankos in public without a word being said.

I remember the first Shadow Lane spanking party in L.A., back in 1991, and at that time several of the ladies were, in fact, wearing some jewelry that identified them as submissives. But maybe it was just for the party, as I never saw any women wear them in public.

As for myself, as I am now happily married and have three fine children, I must keep all my spanking activities strictly on the down low. My wife and children sort of "know" that I'm into spanking -- for one thing, they've looked over my shoulder when I have drawn some spanking toons -- but they are not into it, so I keep that side of me hidden except here on the Internet. Please understand: I don't cover up my fetish obsessively. It is not a deep, dark secret with anybody, it's just that I don't bring it up.

True story: One time, back in the 1990s when I was still turning out videos for sale as "Cinema Swats" -- these were videos comprising all the mainstream spanking scenes I could find -- my adult son, Danny, called me from his work at a video lab in Hollywood. And he said: "Dad, I don't know why I'm doing this... but I found a scene you could use." Sure enough, he got me a copy of that scene, I worked it into Cinema Swats 4, and it was a big hit with everybody. But Danny and I never talk about it. He probably wouldn't remember, if I brought it to his attention today, 'cause he's not into it as much as his old man is. And I'm fine with that.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like only a few quick swats were all it took to get those feet moving
looks like only a few quick swats were all it took to get those feet moving
014.jpg (302.36 KiB) Viewed 4683 times
[/attachment]hi everyone,

Jennifer seems to be having a problem standing still since Andrew started applying that ruler paddle to her bare bottom :D ...................and after he specifically told her not to step out of her panties :lol: . i hope you enjoy them. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like Jennifer couldn't get far enough away from that one
looks like Jennifer couldn't get far enough away from that one
015.jpg (308.09 KiB) Viewed 4683 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Alone At Last 14 & 15

Post by web-ed »

You know, this is really good exercise for couples - triceps and deltoids for the male as he applies the paddle, aerobic conditioning (plus a workout of the vocal cords) for the female! Maybe they should produce a video :) . I notice, Phil, that your signature is on a bookend in #13 - you really have to be looking out for it to see it there.

Technically, the greatest problem you were faced with in these two drawings was to present Jennifer's body as being convincingly in motion. In #15 especially I think you've succeeded - we can see that she's up with her weight on the ball of her right foot, and that to maintain her balance she's going to have to bring her left foot down. The prance in action!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:You know, this is really good exercise for couples - triceps and deltoids for the male as he applies the paddle, aerobic conditioning (plus a workout of the vocal cords) for the female! Maybe they should produce a video :) . I notice, Phil, that your signature is on a bookend in #13 - you really have to be looking out for it to see it there.
hi web-ed,

i have to tell you that i hadn't thought about this being made into an exercise video. i'll bet it would be popular beyond all understanding :lol: . i've had quite a few comments about this logo placement. there seem to be a number of people who routinely look for it. one viewer said i was sneaky for hiding it there :lol:
web-ed wrote:Technically, the greatest problem you were faced with in these two drawings was to present Jennifer's body as being convincingly in motion. In #15 especially I think you've succeeded - we can see that she's up with her weight on the ball of her right foot, and that to maintain her balance she's going to have to bring her left foot down. The prance in action!
your comment is quite right. of course, showing the action in a single pic is always a challenge but i am not used to doing these pics with the spankee standing up. i have done most of my pics with the spankee OTK and i am used to the kinds of things i need to do to depict that action. with the spankee standing i had to give a lot of thought to it as well as do more experimenting with not only the positions of the couple but also the camera angles to "capture" that action. in any case, it's nice to know that i succeeded at least in this one pic :D . also, normally i would have the spankee clothed with the dress pulled up and the panties pulled down. since i don't have to worry about getting the clothing to look right i had figured that it would be faster to do these pics. what i found is that there are also problems associated with having the spankee naked too and figuring out how to deal with these probably negated any advantage i got from not having to work on the clothing...............it figures :lol: . thanks for your comments. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

now we're getting warmed up
now we're getting warmed up
016.jpg (292.79 KiB) Viewed 4645 times
hi everyone,

it looks like the prancing is now in full swing................as is that paddle :D . i don't hear any promising yet but i have a hunch that's yet to come.
i hope you enjoy them. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

now she's prancing
now she's prancing
017.jpg (276.03 KiB) Viewed 4645 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Alone At Last 16 & 17

Post by web-ed »

Yes, the prancing is proceeding apace, but I'm not sure how much more Jennifer can take. She would be wise to promise anything about now! And it's just occurred to me to wonder: how are the other wives doing about now? They were supposed to be getting spanked at the same time as Jennifer.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Yes, the prancing is proceeding apace, but I'm not sure how much more Jennifer can take. She would be wise to promise anything about now! And it's just occurred to me to wonder: how are the other wives doing about now? They were supposed to be getting spanked at the same time as Jennifer.
hi web-ed,

i have a hunch that Jennifer will be promising up a storm any time now :D . as far as the other wives go, they are all supposed to be getting spankings but the viewers will have to use their own fantasies to fill that part in :lol: . i'm planning on wrapping this toon up next week. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

the spanking in full swing
the spanking in full swing
018.jpg (309.2 KiB) Viewed 4576 times
hi everyone,

Jennifer seems to have gone from prancing to dancing since the spanking is over while Andrew enjoys the view all the way :D . she seems to be in quite a hurry too...........for some reason ;) . this is as far as we're gonna follow our happy couple though so if you want to know what happens next you'll have to get your own fantasy going. i hope you enjoy the new pics and have enjoyed this toon. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

there's the results he was looking for
there's the results he was looking for
019.jpg (315.85 KiB) Viewed 4576 times