Alone At Last

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Alone At Last

Post by overbarrel49 »

it looks to me like she's treading on dangerous ground here
it looks to me like she's treading on dangerous ground here
001.jpg (357.78 KiB) Viewed 8979 times
hi everyone,

i got a note from my friend Andrea saying that she had gotten her back to school spanking and had returned to the university to begin classes. if you remember, Andrea was the young lady getting spanked by her dad while Santa watched in the pic "prancing and promising" which i posted before Christmas. i got to wondering just what her folks would be thinking now that she has gone back to school? well, with Andrea's spanking still fresh in their minds and the house to themselves i know what i'd be thinking........................."Alone at Last"...............which just happens to be the name of the new toon :D . After all, you have to figure that Andrea is probably not the only naughty girl in the house......................what about her mom ;) ? i have posted 3 pics to get this toon going. i hope you enjoy them. phil
overbarrel49

Re: Alone At Last

Post by overbarrel49 »

ok, fun is fun but that's just asking for it
ok, fun is fun but that's just asking for it
002.jpg (328 KiB) Viewed 8978 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

she's ready to play but with a little trepidation
she's ready to play but with a little trepidation
003.jpg (289.8 KiB) Viewed 8978 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

This story has started off really well! A middle-aged lady, who is old enough to have a daughter in college, but still has an attractive, firm bottom, is about to be spanked by her husband. Wow! And this time, you've given your audience a clear
indication of just what her transgression was. I think I'm going to enjoy this one!
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Like her nervousness - this a very feminine characteristic, and it always emerges just before a spanking is about to begin. Can't wait for the next installment!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:This story has started off really well! A middle-aged lady, who is old enough to have a daughter in college, but still has an attractive, firm bottom, is about to be spanked by her husband. Wow! And this time, you've given your audience a clear
indication of just what her transgression was. I think I'm going to enjoy this one!
hi Boom.

i'm happy you think we're off to a good start. i'll try to keep it going and hopefully you will enjoy it :D thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Like her nervousness - this a very feminine characteristic, and it always emerges just before a spanking is about to begin. Can't wait for the next installment!
hi web-ed,

good observation and not only does this nervousness appear before a spanking but also it really doesn't even matter what kind of spanking it is. obviously there is a certain element of play connected with this spanking but she is still nervous................after all, even a playful spanking might hurt some ;) . i was gonna try to post 2 pics this next time but i may not get a chance to get the second one done. my elderly aunt fell and broke her arm so she is staying with us for a couple days till the orthopedist can put a cast on it. i'll have one done at least. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

when that hand lands, the realization sets in
when that hand lands, the realization sets in
004.jpg (300.87 KiB) Viewed 8850 times
hi everyone,

it's interesting but it seems that no matter how much preparation there is for a spanking, no matter how much discussion, no matter how much lecturing, no matter what the expectations are, that first swat always gets the same response from the spankee :o ;) . and have you ever noticed that even during the warm up, your spankee is already complaining that you're spanking too hard :lol: . of course, personally, i just love it when a bare bottom spankee over my lap starts complaining :D . i hope you enjoy them. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

she's already complaining and this is just the warm up
she's already complaining and this is just the warm up
005.jpg (303.96 KiB) Viewed 8850 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Alone At Last 4 & 5

Post by web-ed »

This is what I like to see - the nervousness that every woman feels at the moment she knows she's "in trouble". Usually, this occurs when the prospect of a future spanking becomes definite, for example when the man states definitely "You're getting a spanking," but in this case, it happens a little later because our spankee apparently expected a light, foreplay-type spanking and is only now realizing that she's really in for it! Her expression is the most important narrative element in panel 5, and it's well-done.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:This is what I like to see - the nervousness that every woman feels at the moment she knows she's "in trouble". Usually, this occurs when the prospect of a future spanking becomes definite, for example when the man states definitely "You're getting a spanking," but in this case, it happens a little later because our spankee apparently expected a light, foreplay-type spanking and is only now realizing that she's really in for it!
hi web-ed,

i too like that moment when the realization sinks in :D . in this case she might have suspected that the spanking might have been harder than she really wanted............she might have even wanted it to be harder on a subconscious level but still when that moment of realizations comes it's got to be a nervous and intense sensation ;) .
web-ed wrote: Her expression is the most important narrative element in panel 5, and it's well-done.
i rendered this pic quite a few times and kept tweaking that expression before i got it where i wanted it so your comment brought a smile to my face :D . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:i rendered this pic quite a few times and kept tweaking that expression before i got it where i wanted it so your comment brought a smile to my face :D . thanks, phil
The amount of time and effort you put into getting the facial expressions just right is probably one of the biggest differences between your art and much of the other poser pictures. We clearly see Jennifer's personality and her emotions. It's obvious to those of us in your audience that she and her husband frequently engage in playful spankings as a part of their foreplay, :D but she also is quite aware that he's willing to spank her hard when she does something naughty. :oops:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:It's obvious to those of us in your audience that she and her husband frequently engage in playful spankings as a part of their foreplay, :D but she also is quite aware that he's willing to spank her hard when she does something naughty. :oops:
hi Boom.

good observation. also, i think he's perfectly willing to do both at the same time if need be. even a punishment spanking will be a sexual activity when the spanking is administered by a lover ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like this spanking might be starting to hurt
looks like this spanking might be starting to hurt
006.jpg (280.18 KiB) Viewed 4675 times
hi everyone,

did you ever notice that at a certain point in a spanking, the spankee will invariably start asking for a break :D ? of course, this has obvious benefits for the spankee since the torment caused by that constant barrage of swats to her naughty bottom will stop for a short while. even at that a spankee may be want to be careful what she wishes for...............there are other forms of torment, especially when the spanking is for more than just punishment :lol: . all this makes me wonder whether it's the spanker or the spankee that most enjoys this level of submission from her? i hope you enjoy the new pics. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
007.jpg (345.79 KiB) Viewed 4674 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Alone At Last 6 & 7

Post by web-ed »

So this is indeed a "dual-use" spanking, to borrow some terminology from the Federal Government :lol:. Jennifer's expression once again tells the story - so far, so good, Phil.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:So this is indeed a "dual-use" spanking, to borrow some terminology from the Federal Government :lol:. Jennifer's expression once again tells the story - so far, so good, Phil.
hi web-ed,

it is a "dual use" spanking :lol: . nothing wrong with that either. my wife and i have lots of playful spankings that are primarily foreplay before sex but i have to tell you that i don't mind using these spankings to take out some of my frustrations on her bottom and do a bit of lecturing at the same time :D . to me the added struggling and yelling just serve to get me that much more fired up. now my wife might not admit to this but i have noticed that this added struggling and yelling is often accompanied by her sassing me, giggling and generally giving me some shit ;) . thanks for the comment about the expressions too :D . phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sudden stop
sudden stop
008.jpg (291.8 KiB) Viewed 4621 times
hi everyone,

ok, break's over! back to the business at hand :D i'll bet the spankees just hate those sudden changes.............especially when the spanker's hand comes to a sudden stop :lol: .i hope you enjoy them. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sometimes that pleading has an unintended effect
sometimes that pleading has an unintended effect
009.jpg (315.93 KiB) Viewed 4621 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Alone At Last #8 and 9

Post by web-ed »

After a pleasant interlude, it's back to business! You know, I sometimes find it difficult to keep spanking once the point of pleading is reached because I always feel a little sorry for my spankee, but it should be done if bad behavior is being corrected because it is at precisely this point that your leverage is strongest and you can get the spankee to agree to be a good girl! This is the time to extract any concessions from her you wish. :) Actually, Jennifer seems ready to make any concession that Andrew wants, but he seems to be enjoying himself too much to concentrate on that just now!

Jennifer's expressions continue to be the high point of this story for me.
-- Web-Ed