In The Family

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
daneldorado

Re: In The Family

Postby daneldorado » Fri May 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Yay! It looks as if Carl is starting to spank Dianne with only his bare hand... (excellent for that personal, intimate, tactile sense of enjoyment) and is waiting before he applies the slipper. Now, THIS I can relate to!

Did we ever establish ages? In McLintock! Maureen O'Hara was 43 when she got spanked, and Stefanie Powers was 21. Now, if a pretty woman of today takes good care of her body, exercises, and does not overeat, she can still be in excellent milfy shape at age 43. Come to think of it, Mary-Louise Parker was 44 when she took that over-the-knee spanking in 2008, in Showtime's "Weeds" and 47 when she took one solid ass smack last year, from Pablo Schreiber. As long as women keep looking that good at that age, probably there is no limit to how old they can be spanked.

I am further reminded that you, Phil, once created a great story of a daughter and her mother both getting spanked, in front of witnesses, called "One Good Turn." This new story of yours, which I guess is called "In the Family," is close on the heels of that great earlier story... except that here, there are apparently no witnesses to Dianne's spanking. Perhaps it was an oversight, but I tend to think you are simply conserving energy. It must be difficult to draw all of those witnesses in every panel!

Keep 'em comin', Phil.

Cheers,
Dan

hugob00m
Posts: 2578
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Re: In The Family

Postby hugob00m » Sat May 19, 2012 8:46 am

I love the way your story is going just now! The lovely Dianne, turned over her husband's knee, with her shapely bottom bared, awaiting the inevitable spanking... Wow! :D :D :D

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2628
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: In The Family

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat May 19, 2012 8:01 pm

daneldorado wrote:Yay! It looks as if Carl is starting to spank Dianne with only his bare hand... (excellent for that personal, intimate, tactile sense of enjoyment) and is waiting before he applies the slipper. Now, THIS I can relate to!


hi Dan,

i have to agree with you that spanking by hand is indeed excellent for the personal, intimate, tactile sense of enjoyment :D . however, that isn't exactly what he's doing right now. he is just patting her bare bottom to bring home to her just how totally exposed she is.

daneldorado wrote:Did we ever establish ages? In McLintock! Maureen O'Hara was 43 when she got spanked, and Stefanie Powers was 21. Now, if a pretty woman of today takes good care of her body, exercises, and does not overeat, she can still be in excellent milfy shape at age 43. Come to think of it, Mary-Louise Parker was 44 when she took that over-the-knee spanking in 2008, in Showtime's "Weeds" and 47 when she took one solid ass smack last year, from Pablo Schreiber. As long as women keep looking that good at that age, probably there is no limit to how old they can be spanked.


i never established the ages exactly but rather allowed the situation to establish it for us. since it's been about 25 years since Dianne ran home to mother from college she must be in her mid 40s as is Carl. She does still look good in her mid 40s and i think you're right that Carl can still spank her for years to come...............brides are never too old to need a spanking :D .

daneldorado wrote:I am further reminded that you, Phil, once created a great story of a daughter and her mother both getting spanked, in front of witnesses, called "One Good Turn." This new story of yours, which I guess is called "In the Family," is close on the heels of that great earlier story... except that here, there are apparently no witnesses to Dianne's spanking. Perhaps it was an oversight, but I tend to think you are simply conserving energy. It must be difficult to draw all of those witnesses in every panel!

Keep 'em comin', Phil.

Cheers,
Dan


well, i probably am conserving energy.............and time. also, the story kind of dictated that this spanking take place with no witnesses since Al was wanting to get back to school as soon as possible. also, i think the scenes depicted in these last 2 pics where Carl is calling forth all the emotional aspects of the spanking Dianne is about to get, are really more suited to a private spanking ;) . i'm glad you enjoyed the pics and i will keep'em coming :D . thanks, phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2628
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: In The Family

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat May 19, 2012 8:06 pm

hugob00m wrote:I love the way your story is going just now! The lovely Dianne, turned over her husband's knee, with her shapely bottom bared, awaiting the inevitable spanking... Wow! :D :D :D


hi Boom,
nothing wrong with taking a short pause to savor what is about to happen.............as well as allowing her to feel that flood of emotions :D . i'm glad you're enjoying the story. thanks, phil

solsunbeach
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Re: In The Family

Postby solsunbeach » Sun May 20, 2012 3:34 am

A man after my own heart! I love the look of trepidation on her face!

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2628
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: In The Family

Postby overbarrel49 » Sun May 20, 2012 12:56 pm

solsunbeach wrote:A man after my own heart! I love the look of trepidation on her face!


hi Solsunbeach,

as i was saying, there's something to be said for being an "experienced" spanker :D . i agree with you about the look on her face.............not only do i love that look but also the fact that Carl is causing that look :D . thanks, phil

User avatar
web-ed
Site Admin
Posts: 2123
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Contact:

Re: In The Family #21 & 22

Postby web-ed » Mon May 21, 2012 9:11 am

Oh yeah - the magic moment when the panties come down, and the spankee knows her number is up, along with her bottom! Love it, love it, love it, especially the way you've drawn Dianne's expression (and one other feature!) :D What an astonishingly lovely, tempting target - I want to change places with Carl - he can edit CSR this week, and I can spank Dianne! :lol:
-- Web-Ed

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2628
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: In The Family

Postby overbarrel49 » Mon May 21, 2012 8:55 pm

web-ed wrote:Oh yeah - the magic moment when the panties come down, and the spankee knows her number is up, along with her bottom! Love it, love it, love it, especially the way you've drawn Dianne's expression (and one other feature!) :D What an astonishingly lovely, tempting target - I want to change places with Carl - he can edit CSR this week, and I can spank Dianne! :lol:


hi web-ed,

i was getting ready to comment that pretty much all the male viewers love that moment when the panties..............yours truly included.............that's why i try to include such a pic in most of my toons :D . after a little thought though, i'd have to say that most of the female viewers love those pics too ;) . thanks for noticing her expression too. she does seem to be having a different reaction to those panties going down than Carl does :lol: . i have no problem if you want to swap with Carl.........................IF you can get him to trade with you :D . glad you enjoyed these. thanks, phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2628
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: In The Family

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri May 25, 2012 6:56 am

023.jpg
Dianne needs to be careful how she phrases things
023.jpg (238.97 KiB) Viewed 1928 times
hi everyone,

it looks like Carl and Dianne have reached that moment when the "impact" of the spanking changes from emotional to physical :D . it's an intense moment for both spanker and spankee when the patting stops and the spanking starts with that first, good swat! i hope you enjoy the new pics. phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2628
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: In The Family

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri May 25, 2012 6:57 am

024.jpg
as promised
024.jpg (266.64 KiB) Viewed 1928 times


Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest