In The Family

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: In The Family

Post by overbarrel49 »

she just can't believe that first swat
she just can't believe that first swat
007.jpg (279.81 KiB) Viewed 4160 times
hi everyone,

it's one thing to stick to your guns however, you might need to rethink your "position" after your whole premise has been "upended". :lol: i hope you enjoy them. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

so far it seems like a mexican spank off
so far it seems like a mexican spank off
008.jpg (301.51 KiB) Viewed 4160 times
web-ed
Site Admin

In The Family 7 and 8

Post by web-ed »

O.K., things are progressing well, with Alan taking Barbara firmly in hand as her parents watch approvingly: "I'll never change my mind!" Oh yes you will, sweetie! It will be satisfying indeed to observe her attitude slowly changing "from defiance to compliance" as the sting builds up in her bottom :D ! Probably the most interesting part of the "witness" aspect to this scene is Dianne's reaction, a mixture of delight and empathetic reaction to the sting her daughter is feeling, which reminds her of the sting she herself experienced many years ago.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:O.K., things are progressing well, with Alan taking Barbara firmly in hand as her parents watch approvingly: "I'll never change my mind!" Oh yes you will, sweetie! It will be satisfying indeed to observe her attitude slowly changing "from defiance to compliance" as the sting builds up in her bottom :D !
hi web-ed,

i have to agree with you than it "will" be most satisfying to watch her attitude change as the spanking progresses :D . i have a hunch her folks are thinking so too................especially Dad.
web-ed wrote: Probably the most interesting part of the "witness" aspect to this scene is Dianne's reaction, a mixture of delight and empathetic reaction to the sting her daughter is feeling, which reminds her of the sting she herself experienced many years ago.
i'm glad you think so. the reaction of a female witness never seems clear to me. over my years on the spanking internet i have asked many women about this and have gotten a wide range of answers, all of which just left me more puzzled :lol: . this is kind of the way i had it pictured in this situation though so that's what i went with. it's nice to hear that it at least makes some sense to you too. glad you're enjoying the toon. thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Very, very good job on the poser art, Phil... and I'm so glad that this time, you are (so far) avoiding certain repellant factors that marred your earlier works.

BTW, I still think your story "One Good Turn" is the best comic strip ever to show up on this site. Something about that one just rang my chimes. Maybe it's that the viewers of those two spankings were, in effect, strangers to the spankees... thus, the humiliation factor soared to olympian heights. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Your new story, about a dude named Alan spanking his fiancée in front of her parents, has a very titillating vibe.

I wonder how old her parents are? They don't look much older than their daughter and her boyfriend.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Your new story, about a dude named Alan spanking his fiancée in front of her parents, has a very titillating vibe.
hi Dan,

this story seemed like a good fantasy to me and i have noticed that many of the viewers from my toon groups like a good spanking that is public in some way. i was checking the membership at the new #6 toon group and it appears to be about 2/3 male and 1/3 female. it seems to me from the comments i get that the men like a public spanking much more than the ladies do so perhaps that explains the popularity of the toons with public spanking in them among my group members.
daneldorado wrote:I wonder how old her parents are? They don't look much older than their daughter and her boyfriend.
Al and Barbara are supposed to be college juniors so i figure they are about 21. since Carl and Dianne were both in college when she ran home to mother i figure they would have been about 22 at graduation and Barbara could have been born a year or 2 after that so i was thinking that her folks are probably in their mid 40s. i did age them with poser but you're right about them not looking too old. Dave Wolfe commented that they looked pretty good for their ages too and figured i did that because that's the way us old timers see ourselves these days :lol: . phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Barbara's focus seems to be shifting a bit
Barbara's focus seems to be shifting a bit
009.jpg (271.98 KiB) Viewed 4099 times
hi everyone,

despite her stubborn refusal to change her viewpoint and her generally bad attitude, i think our unreasonable Miss Barbara is starting to weaken a little :D. Al does seem to be making some progress as he explains things to her naughty, little bottom but still..................
i hope you enjoy them. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Seems like everybody has more stuff to discuss
Seems like everybody has more stuff to discuss
010.jpg (286.09 KiB) Viewed 4099 times
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I love the way you have got her to wriggle, phil. I look forward to mum and dad getting involved!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

solsunbeach wrote:I love the way you have got her to wriggle, phil. I look forward to mum and dad getting involved!
hi solsunbeach,

i'm glad you like her struggles :D i always thought that a struggling spankee indicates that the spanking was having the desired effect.............not to mention that it seems kinda horny to me too ;) . i'm hoping mom and dad's involvement will be pretty entertaining...............we'll see soon enough. thanks for your comments. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

In The Family 9 and 10

Post by web-ed »

I like that Barbara's attitude does seem to be softening ... just as her bottom is reddening ... and her parents are plotting! :) I have to wonder what her mother is going to suggest to Alan? That he lock her legs in position so she can't squirm away? Pin her right arm behind her back? Take her panties down? We'll have to wait and see...
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I like that Barbara's attitude does seem to be softening ... just as her bottom is reddening
hi web-ed,

just as it should be :D . of course, it does seem to be taking a while with our stubborn Miss Barbara . if i was giving this spanking i would just be figuring that just means i get to do more spanking :lol: .
web-ed wrote:and her parents are plotting! :) I have to wonder what her mother is going to suggest to Alan? That he lock her legs in position so she can't squirm away? Pin her right arm behind her back? Take her panties down? We'll have to wait and see...
they are indeed plotting. that's what happens when you get a spanking in front of others.............especially your folks. if she wanted to avoid that she could have stayed at school and argued with Al there instead of running home. as far as what they are planning................you'll find out in a couple days ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

what in the world is mom doing?
what in the world is mom doing?
011.jpg (279.75 KiB) Viewed 3260 times
hi everyone,

what a revolting development this is....................at least that's gotta be what Barbara's thinking right about now :lol: . looks like she's having a hard time believing that her mom and dad are getting involved in her "argument" with Al................especially in this manner :o . poor baby..............everyone seems to be ganging up on her :shock: . i have to figure that next time she'll just stay at school with Al and leave her folks out of it. saaaaay, maybe that's what everyone has been trying to tell her :D . i hope you enjoy the new pics. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

oooooooh....................THAT'S what she's doing!
oooooooh....................THAT'S what she's doing!
012.jpg (259.48 KiB) Viewed 3260 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: In The Family 11 & 12

Post by web-ed »

The figures are well-rendered here, Phil - I would estimate you've probably reached the limit of what is possible with Poser at this time. It does make a difference who the artist is with this product.

Ah yes - that magic moment when the panties come down and the spoiled brat gets it on the bare - I love it! :D Of course the wrinkle here is that Barb's own mother takes her panties down and puts a slipper into Alan's hand, thus facilitating a more effective spanking. I sure hope for her sake that Barb quickly gives up any remaining stubborn resistance, but as she seemed to be seeing the light before, it shouldn't be too long now that we've gotten down to "brass tacks".

The slipper is a somewhat unconventional choice for an American spanking scene, being more traditional in England. But it is certainly a practical implement, and we've seen it used on Hedy Wolfe by her dad a couple of times in Atlas (Marvel) comics. My bet is that it gets the job done here in a hurry! :)
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

I wonder if anyone else here is thinking what I'm thinking?

As an encore to Barbara's spanking, I'm looking forward to seeing Carl spank Dianne. They are both still in pretty good shape, and I always enjoy watching an older MILF get a good spanking anyway. Must be the "McLintock" in me. :)

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:The figures are well-rendered here, Phil - I would estimate you've probably reached the limit of what is possible with Poser at this time. It does make a difference who the artist is with this product.
hi web-ed,

thanks for your kind words :D . i pretty much have to do the best i can with poser since i have zero drawing skills :lol: .
web-ed wrote:Ah yes - that magic moment when the panties come down and the spoiled brat gets it on the bare - I love it! :D Of course the wrinkle here is that Barb's own mother takes her panties down and puts a slipper into Alan's hand, thus facilitating a more effective spanking. I sure hope for her sake that Barb quickly gives up any remaining stubborn resistance, but as she seemed to be seeing the light before, it shouldn't be too long now that we've gotten down to "brass tacks".
i think you're right.............Barbara was beginning to weaken before and with new found weapons in his spanking arsenal i think Al should be making much faster progress :D . i figured that our man Al might be a little inhibited about pulling her panties down in front of her folks but he probably won't be from now on :lol: mom seemed the logical choice to enlighten him about the proper procedures although.................she did leave out a few details which we'll be checking out in upcoming episodes ;) .
web-ed wrote:The slipper is a somewhat unconventional choice for an American spanking scene, being more traditional in England. But it is certainly a practical implement, and we've seen it used on Hedy Wolfe by her dad a couple of times in Atlas (Marvel) comics. My bet is that it gets the job done here in a hurry! :)
maybe mom knows about the effectiveness of the slipper from previous experience or perhaps it was just conveniently placed and easily accessible. in either case, i have to wonder if Barbara might be going barefoot more around home in the future :D :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:I wonder if anyone else here is thinking what I'm thinking?

As an encore to Barbara's spanking, I'm looking forward to seeing Carl spank Dianne. They are both still in pretty good shape, and I always enjoy watching an older MILF get a good spanking anyway. Must be the "McLintock" in me. :)
hi Dan,

pretty much every comment i have gotten about this toon has had some mention of mom getting spanked too :lol: so you can stop wondering. you are solidly in the majority in wanting Carl to spank Dianne :D . i had one lady who wants to see her spanked over a panty girdle and one man who thought it would be good if Carl were to spank her now to show Al how it's done. however, as web-ed noted in his CSR anniversary post, you can't please everyone so i'll just continue on with what i have in mind ;) .i too enjoy seeing an older wife get spanked and i like to include those in my toons. i hadn't thought about McLintock but perhaps that's where i get it also. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Oh, man! that smarts!
Oh, man! that smarts!
013.jpg (267 KiB) Viewed 3183 times
hi everyone,

Barbara may have run home to mother but it appears that she can't run away from discussing her problem with Al.................or from learning a lesson...........................or from her shining, stinging bottom :D .i hope you enjoy the new pics. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

tenderizing her bottom seems to be softening her attitude.
tenderizing her bottom seems to be softening her attitude.
014.jpg (286.92 KiB) Viewed 3183 times