In The Family

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: In The Family

Post by overbarrel49 »

good advice
good advice
019.jpg (282.16 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
hi everyone,

it just warms my heart to see the older generation giving some good, sound advice to the younger ones :D , although...............Dianne seems to be more concerned about having something other than her heart soundly warmed :lol: . even at that there's some interesting differences between the older generation and the younger one. i notice that Carl isn't in nearly the hurry that Al was to get the spanking going. he seems content to raise his naughty bride's dress slowly and allow that cool air she's feeling to take effect while he explains a few things to her :D . there's something to be said for experience ;) . i hope you enjoy the new pics. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

stirring up those butterflies
stirring up those butterflies
020.jpg (260.78 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Excellent, Phil! We are (finally!) at the "Katherine McLintock" stage of your newest magnum opus.

Like most of your other fans, Phil, we waited patiently while young Alan spanked his pretty bride Barbara in front of her parents. Your artistry is, as always, excellent. Barb has been thoroughly and soundly chastised, and the youngsters have left the house... and now, it looks as if her milfy mother is about to experience the same ordeal :D

The one thing -- the ONLY thing -- I found dissatisfying about Barbara's spanking, as good as it was, is that damn slipper. Why not allow Alan to use his own strong right hand? In RL, I have always spanked with my hand, nothing else. Only once did I use a hairbrush, and that was at the lady's own request. But after only a few swats I discarded the thing, and returned to my fave method: flesh meeting flesh.

I guess I shouldn't complain, since we are seeing an epic struggle in the war of the sexes unfold; and it does look as if the "good guys" (men) are winning this round. In your latest panel, we see a glorious OTK pose with Dianne across her hubby's lap, ready to take her punishment. And as I remember it, Katherine McLintock got her spanking with a small coal shovel... so maybe a slipper will be an appropriate instrument to "tame" Dianne. I just miss that great experience of hand against bottom, of flesh meeting flesh.

Good stuff, Phil.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Now we're to the part of the story when Dianne gets her pretty backside warmed by her loving husband! :D :D :D :D Dan already noticed the similarity between your story and McLintock! I've always loved that movie and I'm very impressed with the way your current story is going. Like Katherine McLintock, Dianne is old enough to be the mother of a grown daughter, and yet, still pretty enough that we want to catch a glimpse of her shapely backside, wiggling and struggling as her powerful husband holds her in position across his lap.

There is a difference too. When Katherine's daughter was spanked, she was not in the room. And when she found out what had happened, she was outraged. Dianne, on the other hand, watched the whole thing happen and was amused at seeing her willful daughter dealt with in such a fashion. :lol: :oops: She even helped. But now, the shoe is on the other foot... or should I say, the slipper is on the other cheek? Well, anyway, it'll be fun to see Dianne get what's coming to her now! :D :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Excellent, Phil! We are (finally!) at the "Katherine McLintock" stage of your newest magnum opus.

Like most of your other fans, Phil, we waited patiently while young Alan spanked his pretty bride Barbara in front of her parents. Your artistry is, as always, excellent. Barb has been thoroughly and soundly chastised, and the youngsters have left the house... and now, it looks as if her milfy mother is about to experience the same ordeal :D
hi Dan,

i guess it's only natural that folks of our generation think of McLintock when ever the mom gets a spanking too :lol: . however, i must say that all of the viewers who have commented about this pic, regardless of their ages, have mentioned just how much they thought mom should get a spanking too so perhaps it's a common theme among spankos..................or perhaps they've all already seen McLintock ;) .
daneldorado wrote:The one thing -- the ONLY thing -- I found dissatisfying about Barbara's spanking, as good as it was, is that damn slipper. Why not allow Alan to use his own strong right hand? In RL, I have always spanked with my hand, nothing else. Only once did I use a hairbrush, and that was at the lady's own request. But after only a few swats I discarded the thing, and returned to my fave method: flesh meeting flesh.
if you remember, Al did start this spanking using his hand. it was Dianne who gave him the slipper. she was trying to speed things along since he didn't have a lot of time and the slipper was the closest implement to use on Barbara's bare bottom :D personally,i like hand spanking best also but there are times when some sort of implement is required and i thought the slipper would give the proper sting and it was handy :lol: .
daneldorado wrote: I guess I shouldn't complain, since we are seeing an epic struggle in the war of the sexes unfold; and it does look as if the "good guys" (men) are winning this round. In your latest panel, we see a glorious OTK pose with Dianne across her hubby's lap, ready to take her punishment. And as I remember it, Katherine McLintock got her spanking with a small coal shovel... so maybe a slipper will be an appropriate instrument to "tame" Dianne. I just miss that great experience of hand against bottom, of flesh meeting flesh.
Katherine did indeed get it with a coal shovel which i really think is too heavy an implement for a spanking but i guess they made it work ok. i have to agree with you that using your hand is way more personal and intimate :D . glad you're enjoying the toon. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Now we're to the part of the story when Dianne gets her pretty backside warmed by her loving husband! :D :D :D :D Dan already noticed the similarity between your story and McLintock! I've always loved that movie and I'm very impressed with the way your current story is going. Like Katherine McLintock, Dianne is old enough to be the mother of a grown daughter, and yet, still pretty enough that we want to catch a glimpse of her shapely backside, wiggling and struggling as her powerful husband holds her in position across his lap.
hi Boom,

it's funny how things change. i remember reading "1984" when i was in high school and being totally grossed out because the hero "does it" with a 50 year old prostitute :o . these days i can think of quite a few 50 year old women that look really great to me :lol: also, my theory is that naughty girls are "never" too old to need a good spanking :D . personally i think the moms of the world getting spankings at least as exciting as their daughters, if not more so. after all, they're definitely old enough to know better but i find it comforting to know that naughty or bratty behavior never goes away ;) .
hugob00m wrote:There is a difference too. When Katherine's daughter was spanked, she was not in the room. And when she found out what had happened, she was outraged. Dianne, on the other hand, watched the whole thing happen and was amused at seeing her willful daughter dealt with in such a fashion. :lol: :oops: She even helped. But now, the shoe is on the other foot... or should I say, the slipper is on the other cheek? Well, anyway, it'll be fun to see Dianne get what's coming to her now! :D :D :D
good observation. Dianne was initially fairly amused by Barbara's predicament although sympathetic too. as it became more and more apparent that she was going to be next that amusement faded into worry and dread . it always seemed reasonable to me that a woman's reaction while watching another woman getting a spanking would depend of whether or not she was going to be next :lol: the slipper will indeed be on the other cheek soon :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: In The Family #19 & 20

Post by web-ed »

We've had lots of good comments this time so I don't think it's necessary for me to go on at length. All of us liked seeing Dianne take her turn OTK, and having used a small paddle myself many times with the OTK position, I'm comfortable with the slipper being used on mother and daughter here. It's a lot more sensible than that coal shovel was they used in McLintock! I'll mention again that Hedy Wolfe got the slipper OTK twice (that we know of) from her dad in two different Atlas (Marvel) comics featuring Patsy Walker.

Now all we have to do is sit back and enjoy the show as Carl gives Dianne that overdue spanking! We all seem to agree that there is no age limit for spanking. As a young man, I rather enjoyed spanking older women, something I'm not able to do very easily these days because there aren't as many women older than I am as there used to be. :lol:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Now all we have to do is sit back and enjoy the show as Carl gives Dianne that overdue spanking! We all seem to agree that there is no age limit for spanking. As a young man, I rather enjoyed spanking older women, something I'm not able to do very easily these days because there aren't as many women older than I am as there used to be. :lol:
hi web-ed,

sitting back to enjoy Dianne getting her spanking from Carl is indeed all we have to do now :D . as he mentioned to Al, this is a process he has repeated many times over the years and Carl's gonna give us the benefit of his experience by showing us some ways to use finesse in punishing his naughty wife in the next couple of pics ;) . i can see that spanking older women would be problematic for us all at this point in time. however, i wouldn't worry about it web-ed. just think of it this way. those women are still older...................just not relatively so :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

working her panties down slowly
working her panties down slowly
021.jpg (268.19 KiB) Viewed 4007 times
hi everyone,

many of us of my generation spend a certain amount of time bemoaning the fact that we are getting old. still, there's something to be said for experience. now Al, although admittedly in a hurry, was pretty much all business.................yank and spank and ordering Barbara to get to the car. Carl, on the other hand, seems to know that there's more to punishment than just the physical spanking and he's willing to wait a few minutes for these to fully impact Dianne before he brings that slipper down to impact her bare bottom cheeks :D phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

making her wait for it
making her wait for it
022.jpg (258.94 KiB) Viewed 4007 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Yay! It looks as if Carl is starting to spank Dianne with only his bare hand... (excellent for that personal, intimate, tactile sense of enjoyment) and is waiting before he applies the slipper. Now, THIS I can relate to!

Did we ever establish ages? In McLintock! Maureen O'Hara was 43 when she got spanked, and Stefanie Powers was 21. Now, if a pretty woman of today takes good care of her body, exercises, and does not overeat, she can still be in excellent milfy shape at age 43. Come to think of it, Mary-Louise Parker was 44 when she took that over-the-knee spanking in 2008, in Showtime's "Weeds" and 47 when she took one solid ass smack last year, from Pablo Schreiber. As long as women keep looking that good at that age, probably there is no limit to how old they can be spanked.

I am further reminded that you, Phil, once created a great story of a daughter and her mother both getting spanked, in front of witnesses, called "One Good Turn." This new story of yours, which I guess is called "In the Family," is close on the heels of that great earlier story... except that here, there are apparently no witnesses to Dianne's spanking. Perhaps it was an oversight, but I tend to think you are simply conserving energy. It must be difficult to draw all of those witnesses in every panel!

Keep 'em comin', Phil.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I love the way your story is going just now! The lovely Dianne, turned over her husband's knee, with her shapely bottom bared, awaiting the inevitable spanking... Wow! :D :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Yay! It looks as if Carl is starting to spank Dianne with only his bare hand... (excellent for that personal, intimate, tactile sense of enjoyment) and is waiting before he applies the slipper. Now, THIS I can relate to!
hi Dan,

i have to agree with you that spanking by hand is indeed excellent for the personal, intimate, tactile sense of enjoyment :D . however, that isn't exactly what he's doing right now. he is just patting her bare bottom to bring home to her just how totally exposed she is.
daneldorado wrote:Did we ever establish ages? In McLintock! Maureen O'Hara was 43 when she got spanked, and Stefanie Powers was 21. Now, if a pretty woman of today takes good care of her body, exercises, and does not overeat, she can still be in excellent milfy shape at age 43. Come to think of it, Mary-Louise Parker was 44 when she took that over-the-knee spanking in 2008, in Showtime's "Weeds" and 47 when she took one solid ass smack last year, from Pablo Schreiber. As long as women keep looking that good at that age, probably there is no limit to how old they can be spanked.
i never established the ages exactly but rather allowed the situation to establish it for us. since it's been about 25 years since Dianne ran home to mother from college she must be in her mid 40s as is Carl. She does still look good in her mid 40s and i think you're right that Carl can still spank her for years to come...............brides are never too old to need a spanking :D .
daneldorado wrote:I am further reminded that you, Phil, once created a great story of a daughter and her mother both getting spanked, in front of witnesses, called "One Good Turn." This new story of yours, which I guess is called "In the Family," is close on the heels of that great earlier story... except that here, there are apparently no witnesses to Dianne's spanking. Perhaps it was an oversight, but I tend to think you are simply conserving energy. It must be difficult to draw all of those witnesses in every panel!

Keep 'em comin', Phil.

Cheers,
Dan
well, i probably am conserving energy.............and time. also, the story kind of dictated that this spanking take place with no witnesses since Al was wanting to get back to school as soon as possible. also, i think the scenes depicted in these last 2 pics where Carl is calling forth all the emotional aspects of the spanking Dianne is about to get, are really more suited to a private spanking ;) . i'm glad you enjoyed the pics and i will keep'em coming :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I love the way your story is going just now! The lovely Dianne, turned over her husband's knee, with her shapely bottom bared, awaiting the inevitable spanking... Wow! :D :D :D
hi Boom,
nothing wrong with taking a short pause to savor what is about to happen.............as well as allowing her to feel that flood of emotions :D . i'm glad you're enjoying the story. thanks, phil
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

A man after my own heart! I love the look of trepidation on her face!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

solsunbeach wrote:A man after my own heart! I love the look of trepidation on her face!
hi Solsunbeach,

as i was saying, there's something to be said for being an "experienced" spanker :D . i agree with you about the look on her face.............not only do i love that look but also the fact that Carl is causing that look :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: In The Family #21 & 22

Post by web-ed »

Oh yeah - the magic moment when the panties come down, and the spankee knows her number is up, along with her bottom! Love it, love it, love it, especially the way you've drawn Dianne's expression (and one other feature!) :D What an astonishingly lovely, tempting target - I want to change places with Carl - he can edit CSR this week, and I can spank Dianne! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Oh yeah - the magic moment when the panties come down, and the spankee knows her number is up, along with her bottom! Love it, love it, love it, especially the way you've drawn Dianne's expression (and one other feature!) :D What an astonishingly lovely, tempting target - I want to change places with Carl - he can edit CSR this week, and I can spank Dianne! :lol:
hi web-ed,

i was getting ready to comment that pretty much all the male viewers love that moment when the panties..............yours truly included.............that's why i try to include such a pic in most of my toons :D . after a little thought though, i'd have to say that most of the female viewers love those pics too ;) . thanks for noticing her expression too. she does seem to be having a different reaction to those panties going down than Carl does :lol: . i have no problem if you want to swap with Carl.........................IF you can get him to trade with you :D . glad you enjoyed these. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Dianne needs to be careful how she phrases things
Dianne needs to be careful how she phrases things
023.jpg (238.97 KiB) Viewed 4406 times
hi everyone,

it looks like Carl and Dianne have reached that moment when the "impact" of the spanking changes from emotional to physical :D . it's an intense moment for both spanker and spankee when the patting stops and the spanking starts with that first, good swat! i hope you enjoy the new pics. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

as promised
as promised
024.jpg (266.64 KiB) Viewed 4406 times