In The Family

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: In The Family

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:however, as web-ed noted in his CSR anniversary post, you can't please everyone so i'll just continue on with what i have in mind
Yeah, you can't please everyone, but I think you'll please a lot of us if you go ahead and finish the story the way you planned. I enjoy your writing, and I believe i'm not alone.
overbarrel49 wrote:.i too enjoy seeing an older wife get spanked and i like to include those in my toons. i hadn't thought about McLintock but perhaps that's where i get it also. thanks, phil
I saw what you had so far and thought about McLintock! too. I guess anytime there's a mother and daughter who both need to be spanked, that film comes to mind.

I apologize for the scarcity of my comments lately. I've been spending a lot more time lately with one of my other passions in life (music) and haven't been logged on very much. I liked the way you ended your previous story, and I'm enjoying this one even more. I look forward to the completion of it.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote: Yeah, you can't please everyone, but I think you'll please a lot of us if you go ahead and finish the story the way you planned. I enjoy your writing, and I believe i'm not alone.
hi Boom,

will do.............and i do hope that many people will enjoy it. i get lots of suggestions and i use quite a few of them if i like them. in this case i like my original plan better than then suggestions i've gotten so far so i'll just keep plodding along.
hugob00m wrote:I saw what you had so far and thought about McLintock! too. I guess anytime there's a mother and daughter who both need to be spanked, that film comes to mind.

I apologize for the scarcity of my comments lately. I've been spending a lot more time lately with one of my other passions in life (music) and haven't been logged on very much. I liked the way you ended your previous story, and I'm enjoying this one even more. I look forward to the completion of it.
i have a hunch you're right and even though i hadn't thought about it consciously until Dan mentioned it, McLintock was probably subconsciously working it's way into my stories......................"one good turn" as well as the lastet one. i did a western setting toon called "takin charge" before i joined CSR and even named the spankee Becky :lol:

no problem. we all have other things that we need to do like to do in our real lives and they often get in the way of our internet activities. i am glad to see you back posting though :D . i'm glad you liked the ending to the previous story and that you're enjoying this one so far :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: In The Family #13 & 14

Post by web-ed »

Well, it looks like Barbara's about done, now, and ready to listen to reason. Her relationship with Alan will surely be better for it. Meanwhile, odds are Carl is going to spank Dianne soon, and you can bet it's going to be on the bare bottom! So it is all "in the family" as promised, and I'm certainly happy with the way things are going :) !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Well, it looks like Barbara's about done, now, and ready to listen to reason. Her relationship with Alan will surely be better for it. Meanwhile, odds are Carl is going to spank Dianne soon, and you can bet it's going to be on the bare bottom! So it is all "in the family" as promised, and I'm certainly happy with the way things are going :) !

hi web-ed,

well, it looks to me like you've pretty much got everything figured out in this toon......................as well as everyone else. i guess there aren't too many surprises in the way this toon is going :lol: . i'm glad you approve of the way things are going though :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

now he's getting some results
now he's getting some results
015.jpg (261.88 KiB) Viewed 2775 times
hi everyone,

it looks like our stubborn spankee is finally seeing the error of her ways. of course, just because she's promising to be a good girl doesn't necessarily mean he's gonna stop spanking right away :D i hope you enjoy the new pics. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

he knows never to stop a spanking too soon
he knows never to stop a spanking too soon
016.jpg (259.25 KiB) Viewed 2775 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I have been enjoying the story so far, and somehow, i suspect that you're about to give Carl an excuse to spank Dianne too! Dianne seems to be the kind of woman who needs to be spanked, whether she deserves it or not!
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I love the way the mother is massaging her own bottom in sympathy, a lot of good thats going to do!
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

solsunbeach wrote:I love the way the mother is massaging her own bottom in sympathy, a lot of good thats going to do!
It may be in subconscious anticipation of the sting her own bottom will be feeling shortly!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I have been enjoying the story so far, and somehow, i suspect that you're about to give Carl an excuse to spank Dianne too! Dianne seems to be the kind of woman who needs to be spanked, whether she deserves it or not!
hi Boom,

and I suspect that you are exactly right :lol: . glad you're enjoying the toon so far :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

solsunbeach wrote:I love the way the mother is massaging her own bottom in sympathy, a lot of good thats going to do!
hi solsunbeach,

you seem skeptical that it's going to help much :lol: :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:It may be in subconscious anticipation of the sting her own bottom will be feeling shortly!
hi web-ed,

no doubt you are right. i think the sympathy as well as the amusement she was feeling earlier kind of disappeared after her conversation with Carl during the course of the spanking.......................to be replaced by thoughts of her own upcoming predicament :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

nice touch
nice touch
017.jpg (286.34 KiB) Viewed 3124 times
hi everyone,

it sure does look like stubborn, naughty girls running home to mother do indeed run "in the family :D . how to deal with them seems to be a "sore" topic of discussion too :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pics. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sore subject
sore subject
018.jpg (285.48 KiB) Viewed 3124 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I like your latest installment of this story, and I'm looking forward to what you're going to do next. It seems that you're leading up to a spanking for Mom too, and I can hardly wait!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I like your latest installment of this story, and I'm looking forward to what you're going to do next. It seems that you're leading up to a spanking for Mom too, and I can hardly wait!
hi Boom,

i'm glad you're enjoying the story :D . it does seem that mom could be in a certain amount of trouble doesn't it...................looks like no one will be surprised by it either :lol: . i can hardly wait to see the next pics either. i like to work a few pics ahead but haven't been able to do so here recently. my new grandson decided to be born about 3 weeks early so we have been helping my daughter and son in law get stuff done at the house that they didn't have time for. anyway, i'm barely getting them done on time but our new grandson is healthy so we are happy :D . thanks, phil
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

The young lady makes a delightful picture disappearing out of the door, what a lovely glow to her cheeks!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

solsunbeach wrote:The young lady makes a delightful picture disappearing out of the door, what a lovely glow to her cheeks!
hi Solsunbeach,

i have to agree with you that it is a delightful picture :D . of course, everyone may not think so. i couldn't help noticing that mom doesn't seem all that delighted by this sight now that her own spanking seems to be looming in the immediate future :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed it. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

In The Family 17 and 18

Post by web-ed »

Well, it looks like Barbara has learned her lesson at last. Loved seeing her rub her bottom on her way out! Meanwhile, Carl has confirmed what we already suspected about his and Dianne's relationship - now it's her turn (heh-heh :twisted: )

By the way, congratulations on the birth of your new grandson, Phil! :D
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote: Loved seeing her rub her bottom on her way out! Meanwhile, Carl has confirmed what we already suspected about his and Dianne's relationship - now it's her turn (heh-heh :twisted: )
hi web-ed,

i had several comments about Barb rubbing her bottom as she hops back to her room to get ready to go :D . it is indeed nearing Dianne's turn to get turned :lol: . it's really interesting how many folks are just as interested in seeing mom get spanked as they were Barb. it just goes to show you that a girl is never too old for a good spanking :D
web-ed wrote:By the way, congratulations on the birth of your new grandson, Phil! :D
thanks :D . i have a hunch this will be the last one. my son and daughter each have a boy and a girl so i think that's gonna be it. thanks, phil