In The Family

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: In The Family

Post by overbarrel49 »

there's that change of attitude we've been waiting for
there's that change of attitude we've been waiting for
029.jpg (230.17 KiB) Viewed 5255 times
hi everyone,

it's interesting that Dianne seems to have things OTHER than her sore bottom on her mind after the spanking she just took :?: .............like whether Carl is coming to the bedroom :D ............................and possibly a little revenge :x . one thing is certain, the rest of the week is gonna be a really nervous time for Barbara :lol: . in any case, we've come to the end of another toon and i hope you've enjoyed it. if i can get everything ready in time we'll be starting a new one next Friday. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hmmmmmm, ANOTHER change of attitude...............LOL
hmmmmmm, ANOTHER change of attitude...............LOL
030.jpg (318.42 KiB) Viewed 5255 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

A suitable conclusion to a great story! I certainly hope that won't be the last we see of these characters!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:A suitable conclusion to a great story! I certainly hope that won't be the last we see of these characters!
hi Boom,

i'm glad you approve of the conclusion. it just seemed to me that mom might just be a bit ticked off about having gotten spanked because of Barbara's behavior and thinking about a little revenge :lol: . you seem to be in the majority when you mention that you'd like to see more of these characters. i have been getting requests for sequels ever since i did "Takin' Charge" which was before i became a member here. i've had several requests for another toon about Jennifer and Sara
Ann too. i usually try to use different characters for each toon but i may just have to start using some of the old familiar ones again :D . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Great stuff, Phil... but leave us not forget that you DID pleasure us with a couple of pics of Jennifer and Sara being spanked by Santa Claus! This was after you posted that great story, "One Good Turn," that featured Harley and his two naughty girls.

That "One Good Turn," by the way, should be considered the Gold Standard by which to judge all spank toons.

As to your latest story, Phil, I think it was fine. But personally, I prefer Jennifer and Sara to Barbara and Dianne. I don't know why that's true, but I DO commend you for creating two cartoon pairs with entirely different personalities... though all four of them are, of course, scrumptious to look at. And to spank!

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Great stuff, Phil... but leave us not forget that you DID pleasure us with a couple of pics of Jennifer and Sara being spanked by Santa Claus! This was after you posted that great story, "One Good Turn," that featured Harley and his two naughty girls.
hi Dan,

thanks for reminding me of the Christmas pics.i had almost forgotten that i did bring our naughty girls back for the holidays :D
daneldorado wrote: That "One Good Turn," by the way, should be considered the Gold Standard by which to judge all spank toons.

As to your latest story, Phil, I think it was fine. But personally, I prefer Jennifer and Sara to Barbara and Dianne. I don't know why that's true, but I DO commend you for creating two cartoon pairs with entirely different personalities... though all four of them are, of course, scrumptious to look at. And to spank!

Cheers,
Dan
well, as far as it goes, everyone seems to have their own favorites and preferences. i do try to make all the spankees as "spankable" as possible and i'm glad you were able to enjoy the toon even if you still like "one good turn" better. i do try to create different couples with different personalities and the new toon we will be starting on Friday again has different personalities . i think in real life each couple is different and each story is different so i try to reflect that in my toons. i'm glad you enjoyed the story :D . thanks for the nice comments. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

In The Family 29 & 30

Post by web-ed »

I love the expression on Barbara's face in the last panel and the way her hand is unconsciously going to her bottom! Yep, this is gonna sting :lol: This was a very satisfying conclusion to a full-length spanking adventure, and I look forward to seeing a new story begin later this week.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I love the expression on Barbara's face in the last panel and the way her hand is unconsciously going to her bottom! Yep, this is gonna sting :lol: This was a very satisfying conclusion to a full-length spanking adventure, and I look forward to seeing a new story begin later this week.
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you enjoyed Barbara's expression as well as the conclusion to our story :D . i got a note from Jennifer who was the inspiration for "one good turn" and she commented that the last pic reminded her of her and her mom. i figured from that response that this ending to the story was a valid one :D . speaking of the new story. i am wanting to start with 4 pics tomorrow and i only have 3 done right now so i better get working on it. thanks, phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

Hi phil. I know that you do not usually do f/f spanking , but it did seem in this story that also might have been the final ending. I loved her rubbing her bottom and thought like a thought balloon about her being otk with her mother wielding the hairbrush. Although it did seem from the first that the mother was no stranger to being spanked. It did seem like the daughter's experience was not that extensive. Great story. Have a great day./
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:Hi phil. I know that you do not usually do f/f spanking , but it did seem in this story that also might have been the final ending. I loved her rubbing her bottom and thought like a thought balloon about her being otk with her mother wielding the hairbrush. Although it did seem from the first that the mother was no stranger to being spanked. It did seem like the daughter's experience was not that extensive. Great story. Have a great day./
Jim
hi Jim,

i didn't think about showing her over her mom's lap in a thought balloon. i could have backed the shot off so there was more room and done that although that would have lessened the effects of the expressions of the 2 girls. i agree with you that mom spanking her seemed like an appropriate ending which is why i finished with the pic i did ;) . most of my viewers aren't really into F/F spanking and while i don't have any problem with it, i do prefer M/F so that's what i generally stick with. good idea though :D . i'm glad you enjoyed the story. thanks, phil