Learning Curve

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Learning Curve

Postby overbarrel49 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:48 pm

web-ed wrote:Sorry to hear about your Aunt, Phil, so bearing that in mind we're lucky you were able to get even one more panel done.

hi web-ed,

i have been pretty busy and also kind of stressed out so working on these pics has become even more important since it takes my mind off other things. in this setting working on them is actually pretty therapeutic.

web-ed wrote:It's nice to see Frances getting the spanks on her bare bottom now. Judging from her kicking, I'd say the sting is getting through to her! The dialogue is designed to reinforce the psychological dynamic taking place, of Eddie taking control and Frances being made to give it up, and it works very well here. I think after it's over, Frances will be glad she had to surrender control, but right now, the process is painful enough she probably wishes it would end. There's still a ways to go, though. :)

the dialog is indeed designed to reinforce the emotional part of the spanking and enhance the effect of the spanking over all. i think you are right again in that Frances is too busy right now to see the end results of the spanking :lol: . however, she may just find out when it's over that there are some advantages to be had be surrendering control.............especially when Ed doesn't give her a choice :D . thanks, phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:42 pm

014.jpg
just when Frances thought she had it all figured out
014.jpg (279.86 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
hi everyone,

Frances seems to be getting a little frantic..................trying to find the right words to get Ed to stop spanking her :D . now she finds out that he needs "reasons" to stop. there's that steep learning curve again :lol: .i hope you enjoy it. phil

hugob00m

Postby hugob00m » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:41 pm

overbarrel49 wrote:Frances seems to be getting a little frantic..................trying to find the right words to get Ed to stop spanking her. now she finds out that he needs "reasons" to stop. there's that steep learning curve again. i hope you enjoy it. phil
Yes! I'm enjoying it!

She's asked him nicely and now he wants her to tell him a reason to stop spanking her! Hmmm... perhaps he wants an apology for the behavior that landed her over his knee in the first place? Maybe a promise that, in the future, she'll behave? Of course, I'm hoping that , no matter what she says to make him stop for now, that sometime later he'll find othere reasons that she needs to be punished! :D :D :D :D

web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Learning Curve #14

Postby web-ed » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Good job on this last episode. I'd say Frances' attitude has been well-adjusted and she's now in a very cooperative frame of mind. Now all she needs to do is explain that she's learned her lesson and will be a good girl in the future. A few more reinforcing whacks after that and she'll be all set!
-- Web-Ed

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:52 pm

hugob00m wrote:Yes! I'm enjoying it!

She's asked him nicely and now he wants her to tell him a reason to stop spanking her! Hmmm... perhaps he wants an apology for the behavior that landed her over his knee in the first place? Maybe a promise that, in the future, she'll behave? Of course, I'm hoping that , no matter what she says to make him stop for now, that sometime later he'll find othere reasons that she needs to be punished! :D :D :D :D

hi Boom,

i think it's all in the name of training. Ed just wants to make sure that he gets her properly trained for future spankings before he gets to the end of this one :D ;) . i'm glad you're enjoying the toon :D . thanks, phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:54 pm

web-ed wrote:Good job on this last episode. I'd say Frances' attitude has been well-adjusted and she's now in a very cooperative frame of mind. Now all she needs to do is explain that she's learned her lesson and will be a good girl in the future. A few more reinforcing whacks after that and she'll be all set!

hi web-ed,

i think you've got it all figured out. as i was telling Boom, i think she'll be well trained for future spankings by the time this one's done :D . thanks, phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:14 pm

015.jpg
more bare bottom promises
015.jpg (279.55 KiB) Viewed 1365 times
hi everyone,

It looks like Ed was right............Frances did figure out how to apologize and promise to behave better :lol: . of course, being a good spanker, he's still not gonna stop spanking................just yet.............even though Frances is frantically trying to get him to :D .i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil

hugob00m

Postby hugob00m » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:16 am

This is a great new addition to your story. Now that she's told him what he wants to hear, the spanking will soon be finished... but not right away! He has to make sure she really means it, doesn't he?

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:49 am

hugob00m wrote:This is a great new addition to your story. Now that she's told him what he wants to hear, the spanking will soon be finished... but not right away! He has to make sure she really means it, doesn't he?

hi Boom,

absolutely he has to make sure she really means it :D . besides that, he needs to make sure she is thoroughly trained in the art of taking a spanking so he needs to get this spanking right for sure. of course, there is an "some" chance that he wants to continue a while longer because he's really enjoying this too :lol: . i'm glad you're enjoying the toon :D . thanks, phil

web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Learning Curve #15

Postby web-ed » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Yes, it's time for those reinforcing whacks, or as I sometimes refer to it during a paddling, "the signature swat" that ensures the bad girl will really take the lesson to heart! One mainstream spanking advice guide recommended that the man administer five really good spanks to wind up the spanking session. Gotta love Al's amused attitude as he views her blazing buttocks and considers how to wind things up. :)
-- Web-Ed

Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”