Learning Curve

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: Learning Curve

Postby overbarrel49 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:37 pm

web-ed wrote:Yes, it's time for those reinforcing whacks, or as I sometimes refer to it during a paddling, "the signature swat" that ensures the bad girl will really take the lesson to heart! One mainstream spanking advice guide recommended that the man administer five really good spanks to wind up the spanking session. Gotta love Al's amused attitude as he views her blazing buttocks and considers how to wind things up. :)


hi web-ed,

i think telling telling the spankee that you don't really believe her bare bottom promises and that you're gonna spank a while longer makes her more frantic to find the words to get you to stop. perhaps that's part of the amusement Ed is feeling right now :D . glad you're enjoying it. thanks, phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: Learning Curve

Postby overbarrel49 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:25 pm

016.jpg
Ed's making sure
016.jpg (283.56 KiB) Viewed 1787 times
hi everyone,

it looks like Ed is satisfied that Frances has learned all the rules and that her promises to be a good girl are sincere and i'm sure they are.................at least for the moment :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil

daneldorado

Re: Learning Curve

Postby daneldorado » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:50 pm

overbarrel49 wrote:
016.jpg
hi everyone,

it looks like Ed is satisfied that Frances has learned all the rules and that her promises to be a good girl are sincere and i'm sure they are.................at least for the moment :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil



Very, very nice, Phil. But... Wait a minute. Is that IT? Are you saying that your story about the Learning Curve is now over? Your message sounds so conclusive.

Your drawings are flawless, as usual. But I do hope that your comment, "it looks like Ed is satisfied...." is not the actual ending of your story. It seems so abrupt. Yes, Frances has been thoroughly and soundly spanked, and it was great fun to watch that happen. But I'm hoping that at the end, there will be closure. This panel looks like another fun picture of the spanking itself, but I do hope this is not the ending of the story.

When I was doing cartoon strips, I always sought to provide a proper conclusion, not simply another spanking pic. You did a great one yourself, with your story about "One Good Turn." Remember that? After the two girls had been spanked (daughter first, then the mother), they were treated to one last humiliation: Being forced to serve beer to the old goats while wearing only their undies and an apron. Oh, and the Milfy mother gets her sore bottom pinched. Now, THAT's a good ending!

Whatever, though, Phil, I appreciate the great talent you bring to these boards.

Cheers,
Dan

hugob00m
Posts: 2582
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Re: Learning Curve

Postby hugob00m » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:12 am

I love the most recent panel of your current story!
overbarrel49 wrote:But I do hope that your comment, "it looks like Ed is satisfied...." is not the actual ending of your story. It seems so abrupt. Yes, Frances has been thoroughly and soundly spanked, and it was great fun to watch that happen. But I'm hoping that at the end, there will be closure. This panel looks like another fun picture of the spanking itself, but I do hope this is not the ending of the story.
Knowing how you love telling the story, I'm confidant that this is indeed not the end. I'm sure that you've got one or two more panels to wrap things up... at least for now... until Frances misbehaves again! Heh heh!

Now I'm wondering if, since you're so close to finishing this one, you have another that's at least in the planning stage? I can hardly wait!

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: Learning Curve

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:05 pm

hugob00m wrote:I love the most recent panel of your current story!


hi Boom,

i'm glad you enjoyed it :D . fear not, this not the end of the story. there will be 2-3 more pics to wrap things up ;) . as far as the next one goes, i do have something in mind but i am running way behind. normally by the time i get this far in a toon i have the last pics already finished and at least have the characters and the scene for the next one set up. however, do to all the stuff going on right now i have only had time to do one pic a week and i just have one more pic done on this one. i haven't even started the next one yet................sigh. when my computer man gets stuff all together i will be without a computer for a few days while he updates it and then i will have to reinstall poser too. hopefully all this won't take too long so please be patient if i fall behind. i'll get it all taken care of as quickly as possible. thanks, phil

User avatar
web-ed
Site Admin
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Contact:

Re: Learning Curve

Postby web-ed » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:30 am

A good conclusion to the spanking as Frances has indeed learned her lesson! One thing that struck me in reviewing the story is that you made the dividing line between her right leg and stomach a little stronger here than it's been in the last few panels, where we have a similar viewing angle. For some reason I can't explain, this emphasizes the bending at the waist a little more which has a strong appeal for me - I'm a weird guy! :? I wish I could explain it better.
-- Web-Ed

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: Learning Curve

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:28 pm

web-ed wrote:A good conclusion to the spanking as Frances has indeed learned her lesson! One thing that struck me in reviewing the story is that you made the dividing line between her right leg and stomach a little stronger here than it's been in the last few panels, where we have a similar viewing angle. For some reason I can't explain, this emphasizes the bending at the waist a little more which has a strong appeal for me - I'm a weird guy! :? I wish I could explain it better.


hi web-ed,

i see what you mean. i think it has to do with the position of her leg and the way the dress is lying. i'm glad you liked this one and i appreciate this comment since it gives me more information that i can use in future pics :D . thanks, phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: Learning Curve

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:31 pm

017.jpg
i think Frances has had all she cares for
017.jpg (304.13 KiB) Viewed 1704 times
hi everyone,

most of you probably know that i have been really busy recently so i was really pleased with myself to have gotten this week's pic done early plus getting mostly done with the next one:D big grin. the problem is that i got busy later in the week and forgot to post the pic i have ready so i guess i'll do that now :lol: . This week Ed's got one last piece of information to add to what Frances has already had to learn ;) . it sure seems like she's learned this bit of advice instantly...........at least that's what she claims :lol: . i will have 2-3 more pics to wrap this story up which i am hoping to post next week. however, i only have part of one of them done right now so i might be late with them. i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil

daneldorado

Re: Learning Curve

Postby daneldorado » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Phil, the newest panel in your "Learning Curve" story is a thing of beauty. It just may be the best one you have ever done.

During the main part of her spanking, Frances was wildly kicking those pretty legs of hers. But now that Eddie has paused for a moment and suggested the threat of "a nice, wooden paddle," she has stopped kicking and now holds her legs out straight behind her, as though signaling that NO, she does NOT want to experience the paddle. Her tearful face and her outstretched right arm plead with Eddie to spare her the indignity and pain that comes with a paddling.

You have changed the angle on this panel, too, showing us more of the tatami mat, along with a vase on the end table and that little purple clock we hadn't seen in the last few panels. Also, we can now see more of the surface of their large double bed, indicating perhaps that the time is nigh for these two lovers to end their foreplay and lie together in dreamland. Of course, Frances will have to sleep on her side. :lol:

Phil, you now seem fully confident of your powers at poser art. Not only has your drawing art improved in general, you are also giving us those little details that maybe we wouldn't notice at first glance, but on second look they proclaim your great artistry. For example, you seem very disciplined in your approach of reddening Frances' bottom. At first, there was only a small discoloration. But after her panties came down and the spanking continued relentlessly, her bottom cheeks got redder and redder by tiny degrees, until now that "small discoloration" has morphed into a blazing forest fire.

You say you have "two or three" more pics to post in this story? Can't wait. :D

Cheers,
Dan

hugob00m
Posts: 2582
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Re: Learning Curve

Postby hugob00m » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:43 am

I love the newest installment of your current story. As Dan already mentioned, you've done a great job with the gradual reddening of Frances's lovely backside. And I especially like the fact that in this story the man has stuck to using his hand... (even though now, he's threatening to use a wooden paddle, but hopefully that'll wait 'til she commits her next transgression!) I find a man's hand on a beautiful woman's butt to be the most erotic and... can I say this? ... the most romantic kind of spanking. I'll hate to see this one end... :( except for the fact that you have to end it sometime so that you can start on your next story... and I bet you already have something in mind. :D :D :D


Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest