Back to Basics

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Back to Basics

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Great new addition to your story! Although, in Hannah's case, the lowering of her panties seems to be more of a symbolic gesture than a necessity... since the spanked portion of her lovely backside was already exposed! And the "camera" angle you chose this time gives us a tantalizing view of one lady's glowing postierior and the other's expressive face. Delicious!
hi Boom,

you're probably right although i'm betting that Jan would still rather have kept her panties on :lol: i'm also betting that the dismayed and horrified expression on Hannah's face came from watching Jan's panties going down at the same time she feels her own panties being lowered :lol: . originally i was planning on having the camera angle shooting a straight line across Jan's bottom and directly to Hannah's face. this proved to be impossible though as Isaac's arm was in the way but i think this camera angle worked out nicely and conveyed just what i was hoping for so i'm happy that you enjoyed the view :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Back to Basics #24

Post by web-ed »

Of course I'm really happy about this one: "Take their panties down and paddle their bare bottoms!" are sweet words indeed! Looking at Jan's bare bottom and Hannah's horrified expression as she realizes she's getting the same treatment made me laugh out loud :lol: ! This was a difficult viewing angle, but you pulled it off successfully.

If these girls have an ounce of sense, they're going to become contrite and submissive very quickly, lest their paddling go on too long (from their point of view). We'll see. 8-)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Of course I'm really happy about this one: "Take their panties down and paddle their bare bottoms!" are sweet words indeed! Looking at Jan's bare bottom and Hannah's horrified expression as she realizes she's getting the same treatment made me laugh out loud :lol: ! This was a difficult viewing angle, but you pulled it off successfully.
hi web-ed,

what i found interesting about those sweet words you mentioned is that i had a couple of spankees who totally agree with you. one of them said that even though she really likes the pic, those words alone were enough to get a naughty girl going :D . i'm glad you got a kick out of this pic. i like a little humor in my spanking toons even if it isn't necessarily a humorous situation......besides, Hannah's expression seemed entirely plausible in a situation like this one :lol: . thanks for your comment about the viewing angle. i did find it difficult to do and i'm glad it conveyed what i wanted it to :D .
web-ed wrote:If these girls have an ounce of sense, they're going to become contrite and submissive very quickly, lest their paddling go on too long (from their point of view). We'll see. 8-)
oh,i think it won't take long at all. those paddles landing on already sore bottoms should make believers out of them in short order :lol: . the question is, how soon will Gary and Isaac start believing their contrition ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Man! that smarts!
Man! that smarts!
025.jpg (273.02 KiB) Viewed 3823 times
hi everyone,

those paddles landing on already sore bottoms HAVE to hurt and my guess is that the girls are now wishing that they had behaved after the first spanking :D . Hannah and Janice don't seem to have a lot to say at this moment in time :lol: ..........but i have a hunch that will change...........just as soon as they catch their breath 8-) . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Holy crap, Phil... This latest picture takes my breath away!

I have never seen a spanking pic that conveys so perfectly all the anguish and humiliation these two (naughty) girls are suffering. For one thing, it is a picture of a double spanking (which is always great) :D but second, it is an unusual angle, and you are definitely the master at conquering different angles for the artwork you do.

Another thing I commend you for is the fact that you have chosen a pose in which the luckless Janice (the girl on the left) has her reddened bottom in the foreground... BUTT, you have very cleverly covered her nakedness with her hubby's hand and his paddle. That's how you can have your cake and eat it too. No one can question the purity of this pose, since you have taken pains to conceal her most private parts. I love to look at pretty bottoms -- especially when they have been freshly spanked -- but I don't favor the exposure of milady's most private parts. You have done a magnificent job with this toon. :lol:

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Holy crap, Phil... This latest picture takes my breath away!
hi Dan,

this pic is my favorite of the toon so your above comment really pleases me :D .
daneldorado wrote:I have never seen a spanking pic that conveys so perfectly all the anguish and humiliation these two (naughty) girls are suffering. For one thing, it is a picture of a double spanking (which is always great) :D but second, it is an unusual angle, and you are definitely the master at conquering different angles for the artwork you do.
again, your comment pleases me because i too thought the pic caught this moment well. you mentioned the angle here and it's one of the few occasions when i can use such an angle because there are 2 spankings at the same time. as a matter of fact, i think that this angle is part of why the whole pic works so well. it seems to me that the camera angle combined with Jan's pose and the placement of her panties really shows off her exposure now that her panties are down as well as the effect of the paddle landing :D . i also like looking past Hannah's expression and seeing the outline of her bottom as seen from front to back ;) .
daneldorado wrote:Another thing I commend you for is the fact that you have chosen a pose in which the luckless Janice (the girl on the left) has her reddened bottom in the foreground... BUTT, you have very cleverly covered her nakedness with her hubby's hand and his paddle. That's how you can have your cake and eat it too. No one can question the purity of this pose, since you have taken pains to conceal her most private parts. I love to look at pretty bottoms -- especially when they have been freshly spanked -- but I don't favor the exposure of milady's most private parts. You have done a magnificent job with this toon. :lol:

Cheers,
Dan
i did indeed place that hand deliberately and i think coverage actually enhances the effect of the camera angle and conveys her exposure and humiliation better than it would have if i had moved the hand out of the way :D . of course, not everyone sees it this way. i already had one viewer write and complain that i finally got a camera angle he really liked and then blocked the view with the spanker's hand. personally, i like pics done both ways............depending on the circumstances. in this case i really think this way conveyed what i wanted to much better and you obviously do too. thanks for your comments. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Back to Basics #25

Post by web-ed »

This is the best picture of a double-spanking I can remember. I wrote somewhere (I think it was in regard to a 1950's spanking picture I called "Retro Wrongo") that in any spanking picture there are two vital parts of the spankee's anatomy, the face and the fanny, and we need to be able to see at least one of them. In this case, we can actually see both of these two important regions and on both girls! No, we can't see the details of Hannah's backside, for that would be impossible given how much we see of Jan's, but we can see enough to appreciate where that paddle is landing - something that Hannah "appreciates" also, if we may use that word.

O, you foolish girls, promise that you've really learned your lesson this time before it's too late and you can't sit down :) !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:This is the best picture of a double-spanking I can remember.
hi web-ed,

as i mentioned to Dan, this is my favorite pic of the series so your comment really pleases me :D .
web-ed wrote: I wrote somewhere (I think it was in regard to a 1950's spanking picture I called "Retro Wrongo") that in any spanking picture there are two vital parts of the spankee's anatomy, the face and the fanny, and we need to be able to see at least one of them. In this case, we can actually see both of these two important regions and on both girls! No, we can't see the details of Hannah's backside, for that would be impossible given how much we see of Jan's, but we can see enough to appreciate where that paddle is landing - something that Hannah "appreciates" also, if we may use that word.
i did consider all the "important" parts when i was posing this pic. i changed the position of Hannah's face 3 times before i was satisfied that we had a good view of her expression. i wanted to get the camera angle where i could emphasize Jan's exposure now that her panties are down and at the same time show the nicely rounded outline of Hannah's bottom looking from front to back. anyway, i did spend quite a bit of time making sure we could see as much as possible so i appreciate your comments here too :D . looking at their faces, i think both girls appreciate where those paddles are landing :lol: .
web-ed wrote:O, you foolish girls, promise that you've really learned your lesson this time before it's too late and you can't sit down :) !
that sounds like good advice to me. we'll know shortly if they took it or not. i will post one pic next Friday and the final 3 pics the following Friday. thanks for your comments. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

funny how fast girls can talk if they have a good reason
funny how fast girls can talk if they have a good reason
026.jpg (331.52 KiB) Viewed 3722 times
hi everyone,

well, it looks like i was right last time. the girls DEFINITELY have more to say now that they've caught their breath :D ...........and those paddles are landing more often :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I didn't ever log on last week, and so, my comments will encompass two week's worth of your art. Your positioning and "camera angle" give the audience a terrific view of one sister's lovely round backside and the other's pleading face! I love it! And the girls seem to be learning their lesson too. I doubt that they'll ignore their husbands for a long, long time!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I didn't ever log on last week, and so, my comments will encompass two week's worth of your art. Your positioning and "camera angle" give the audience a terrific view of one sister's lovely round backside and the other's pleading face! I love it! And the girls seem to be learning their lesson too. I doubt that they'll ignore their husbands for a long, long time!
hi Boom,

i'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . i thought i'd take advantage of having 2 spankings going on at once with those camera angles so we could get a good look at both ends of the situation :lol: . usually we get a less direct vantage point. i'm glad you enjoyed them :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Back to Basics #26

Post by web-ed »

It looks like the girls are finally learning their lesson - it certainly has taken them long enough! Better late than never, though. I think the high point here is Jan's behind, which you've posed so attractively I really want to give it a good smack even though it's not going to get any redder now no matter what anyone does! ;) It's good to see the girls finally agree on something: "I'll never do it agaaaaain!...Sob!" :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:It looks like the girls are finally learning their lesson - it certainly has taken them long enough! Better late than never, though. I think the high point here is Jan's behind, which you've posed so attractively I really want to give it a good smack even though it's not going to get any redder now no matter what anyone does! ;) It's good to see the girls finally agree on something: "I'll never do it agaaaaain!...Sob!" :)
hi web-ed,

it does seem like their pleas might finally be sincere...............at least for a while :lol: . i would agree that the "high point" is Jan's rear.............especially from this angle :D . i used this particular camera angle for the express purpose of showing off her rear and Hannah's face and i think it worked nicely for that. perhaps the girls are indeed beginning to see that some cooperation would be best :lol: . i'll be posting the final 3 pics on Friday to wrap this one up ;) . i'm glad you enjoyed the view on this one :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

a lesson in promise keeping
a lesson in promise keeping
027.jpg (263.3 KiB) Viewed 3512 times
hi everyone,

it's been a pretty intense trip for our spankee sisters...............and their husbands too i might add :D . i've had a number of comments in recent weeks about the girls learning lessons but i have to wonder if that's really the case or if it's more a matter of "remembering" things that had been partially forgotten by our 30 something couples. i have to figure that it's a good thing for our married couples when they finally remember that they need to get back to basics on a regular basis ;) .i have posted the last 3 pics in our toon this week. i hope you've enjoyed this toon. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

talking it over
talking it over
028.jpg (349.05 KiB) Viewed 3512 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

THE END
THE END
029.jpg (353.13 KiB) Viewed 3512 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

With a pair of real masochists like these ladies no amount of spanking will make them change their ways.

Reminds me of an old joke:

"Hit me!" said the masochist. :cry:
"No!" said the sadist. :twisted:

It would be a dull world without crazy people.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil, your "Back to Basics" story is masterful. Janice and Hannah have now been suitably spanked and corrected, and the whole story was superb. You, my friend, are at the pinnacle of spanko artistry. Who's this DeCarlo? Who's Wenzel? No, no, they are subordinate to your own shining talent. :D

Of course I loved seeing these two young, headstrong females getting their dainty bottoms soundly spanked. That's a given. But for me, the primary delight is in reckoning how furious the fem-libbers would be, if they ever saw these pictures. Lately, not a day goes by without my reading something in the newspaper or online, about some female complaining that men are getting all the good jobs, the higher pay, and how the fair sex is being discriminated against because of gender. I get hot under the collar every time I read this stuff. Women have never had it so good, in this country. We know that there are countries across the sea where women are really victimized; but not so, here in this western Paradise. American and English women should be grateful for the progress they have made. But of course, they are not. Instead, they insist on demonizing the males in charge, and demanding still more privileges.

So, as I was perusing "Back to Basics," I thought of the women libbers and how irate they would be, to see your artistry. For them, this is blasphemous. For the rest of us, your story is a masterpiece.

Cheers and many thanks,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:It would be a dull world without crazy people.
hi Willjohn,

it would indeed :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Phil, your "Back to Basics" story is masterful. Janice and Hannah have now been suitably spanked and corrected, and the whole story was superb. You, my friend, are at the pinnacle of spanko artistry. Who's this DeCarlo? Who's Wenzel? No, no, they are subordinate to your own shining talent. :D
hi Dan,

WOW! i never expected comments like this one. i feel very honored just to be included in this group of top spanking artists :D . i'm really glad you enjoyed this toon too :D .
daneldorado wrote:So, as I was perusing "Back to Basics," I thought of the women libbers and how irate they would be, to see your artistry. For them, this is blasphemous. For the rest of us, your story is a masterpiece.

Cheers and many thanks,
Dan
interesting comments. of course, if those women you mention don't like my work, they are free to do their own toons. my main purpose for doing these toons is because i like them and i hope that other folks will like them too. i will say that i take a certain amount of pride in the fact that there are ladies who enjoy my toons also. it just goes to show you that not all women agree with the women's lib group............especially in situations that concern their intimate relations with their husbands. most all of the toons i do are based on my own fantasies but i get requests, comments and suggestions from my viewers that often give me ideas for the toons or at least for the direction that a toon will take. these requests and suggestions come from both men and women which is also a source of satisfaction to me :D . thanks for your comments. i really appreciate them :D phil