Christmas 2012

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Christmas 2012

Post by overbarrel49 »

oops!
oops!
wrong letter.jpg (369.43 KiB) Viewed 3690 times
hi everyone,

i noticed that the Christmas toons i posted were in the period missing from our forum recovery so i decided to repost the toons with the announcements i had also posted to my toon groups. phil

hi everyone,

i have discovered that Santa has "ways" of finding out things he needs to know ;) ......so ladies, be very careful what you write to Santa. it could come back to haunt you :lol: . i hope you enjoy it. phil
overbarrel49

Re: Christmas 2012

Post by overbarrel49 »

Christmas cookies.jpg
Christmas cookies.jpg (353.38 KiB) Viewed 3689 times
hi boys and girls,

last time we found out that Santa has "ways" of gathering the information he needs to make sure everyone gets the gifts they deserve :lol: . Since Santa has been around for so long you might be tempted to think that he only uses old, out of date methods to find out what he needs to know but this is FAR from the truth. Because he has so many people to keep track of these days, Santa is well versed in the latest, state of the art, electronic, information gathering techniques :D . Yes, ladies, all these years you have been leaving cookies for Santa and now he's leaving cookies for you............in your computer :o . He can now see at a glance just what naughty web sites you've been visiting and e-mail a list to your husband who can then take the appropriate action :D . to paraphrase an old saying, "be careful what you surf for, ladies........you might GET IT" :lol: . i hope you enjoy it, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

tattle tail.jpg
tattle tail.jpg (395.79 KiB) Viewed 3689 times
hi everyone,

even though Santa has state of the art methods of gathering information, he hasn't abandoned his tried and true methods of the past. he has a huge organization with employees watching in every corner of the world :D . in this particular case, Big Red Hiney thinks this is probably one of the oldest and most used methods of gathering information :? . as many of you already know, the Hiney sisters work for Santa full time at his toy shop at the north pole. it seems that Big Red Hiney was building some toys and her attention wandered so that the toys were incorrectly assembled. that's no problem since they can easily be fixed. however, Red was late for a date so she decided to just hide the defective toys rather than fixing them. unfortunately for Red, some other employees saw her and reported it to Santa :o . Santa praised these employees and for their vigilance but Red had different words to describe them :lol: . Kind of makes you wonder who told on her, doesn't it :D . Merry Christmas :D . phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Whew! I'm glad you were able to re-post these, Phil, because you must have done them originally in the 12/10 - 12/24 period, from which all posts were lost. It's great to see them again as we embark upon a new year. :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

no problem. i keep all the toons stored on my computer as well as at my toon groups so it just took a few minutes to restore the posts :D . phil