A Walk in the Park

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

A Walk in the Park

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:27 am

001.jpg
while strolling through the park
001.jpg (393.17 KiB) Viewed 4052 times
hi everyone,

i have a spankee friend who tells me, "once a brat, always a brat 8-) . she also mentioned that she routinely does things that she knows might get her a spanking and commented, "but that's what brats like me want" :D . basically, she seems to think that finding a way to get a spanking when she needs one is as easy as "A Walk in the Park". that got me to thinking. it's almost spring...............at least if you live in the northern hemisphere. you've all heard it said that in the spring a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of love. well, mine always turned to thoughts of spanking..........in the great outdoors :D . i have to figure that to a brat, such a walk would be the perfect opportunity to do some bratting and perhaps get a spanking.........especially when you consider that there's just something about an outdoor spanking that's way more thrilling and exciting than your average spanking 8-) . i've posted the first 4 pics to get our outdoor adventure started. i hope you enjoy it. phil

overbarrel49

Re: A Walk in the Park

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:29 am

002.jpg
a little bratting
002.jpg (365.21 KiB) Viewed 4051 times

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:35 am

003.jpg
turning on the bratty charm
003.jpg (378.65 KiB) Viewed 4051 times

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:36 am

004.jpg
UH-OH
004.jpg (336.36 KiB) Viewed 4051 times

daneldorado

Postby daneldorado » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Hiya Phil... Very, very nice beginning to your new story. Yowzah!

I don't know if the artist known as b00m ever titles his cartoon stories, but your opening four panels remind me of a recent b00m toon where OTKatie and her friend Clorene get public, outdoor spankings in a park. One of the characters goes so far as to call it a "family park," regardless of the fact they will both receive numerous spankings, right out there for the whole world to see. And sure enough, in your new scenario called 'A Walk in the Park" your new character "Laura" is now in another public park, trying her best to get her man "Kenny" to give her a brat spanking. Somehow, I have a hunch she will "end up" getting her wish, plus interest! :D

Lookin' good, so far.

Cheers,
Dan

hugob00m

Postby hugob00m » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:10 am

Wow! This is a great beginning for your new story. You're just getting started and already, I really like Laura! She has such a cute expression on her face when she pretends to be innocent! Fortunately Kenny isn't falling for her innocent act, and from the looks of your fourth panel, she's just about to feel the warmth of his hand on her lovely backside! I'm enjoying your background too. It looks like a park I'd want to go for a walk in.

willjohn

Postby willjohn » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:44 pm

...with the eventual bare ass for the embarrassment factor. :lol:

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:16 pm

daneldorado wrote:Hiya Phil... Very, very nice beginning to your new story. Yowzah!

I don't know if the artist known as b00m ever titles his cartoon stories, but your opening four panels remind me of a recent b00m toon where OTKatie and her friend Clorene get public, outdoor spankings in a park. One of the characters goes so far as to call it a "family park," regardless of the fact they will both receive numerous spankings, right out there for the whole world to see. And sure enough, in your new scenario called 'A Walk in the Park" your new character "Laura" is now in another public park, trying her best to get her man "Kenny" to give her a brat spanking. Somehow, I have a hunch she will "end up" getting her wish, plus interest! :D

hi Dan,

i remember Boom's toon although i hadn't thought about that when i started this one. this scenario has been a favorite fantasy of mine for years so hopefully my story line will be different :lol: . you're probably right about her getting her wish plus. it's like i've heard many spankees say, "be careful what you wish for, you might get it" :lol: . i'm glad you liked the beginning and hopefully we'll keep that trend going :D . thanks, phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:23 pm

hugob00m wrote:Wow! This is a great beginning for your new story. You're just getting started and already, I really like Laura! She has such a cute expression on her face when she pretends to be innocent! Fortunately Kenny isn't falling for her innocent act, and from the looks of your fourth panel, she's just about to feel the warmth of his hand on her lovely backside! I'm enjoying your background too. It looks like a park I'd want to go for a walk in.

hi Boom,

i'm glad you enjoyed the beginning of this toon. from the replies i've gotten so far, everyone at least likes the idea :D . i'll try to keep the action coming. thanks, phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:26 pm

willjohn wrote:...with the eventual bare ass for the embarrassment factor. :lol:

hi Willjohn,

i can see you already have a mental image of this :lol: . i'll try not to disappoint you :D . thanks, phil

Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”