A Walk in the Park

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
daneldorado

Re: A Walk in the Park

Post by daneldorado »

Oops, I forgot to add this.

Phil, I meant to compliment you over the way you have depicted the jogging lady's thighs. Your latest pic is the first to show that feature, since up to now she has only been seen wearing sweatpants.

But you have now given us a panel (pic no. 19) that shows us both Laura's legs and those of the jogger. And sure enough, you have shown us the jogger's thighs as more well-developed and muscular than the same stems on Laura. I guess being a runner, especially a daily runner, will build up the thigh muscles. You have honored reality by deliberately showing the new girl's legs as better developed than those of Laura. Not that there's anything wrong with Laura... she is equally beautiful... but in a different way. :D

Cheers again,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Zowie! Just as we were sitting here, fanning ourselves after enjoying the sight of little Laura getting spanked in public, and thinking the "Walk in the Park" saga was over, here comes a new couple, and a new spanking! Gloryosky, Phil! When are you going to take mercy on us? :lol:

Guess I was thrown by your comment about "tying up some loose ends" -- with the accent on "ends." I seriously thought pic 18 was the finale to the story.

But this new couple, with the lady positioned in perfect OTK mode, looks to be starting a new movement in this toon concerto. As I say, with the "jogger" comfortably (?) arrayed across her S.O.'s lap, maybe we are in for yet another classic spanking scene. :D

hi Dan,

we do indeed have a new couple spanking in the park and i did give some thought to showing the entire spanking. however, as i mentioned, i decided to just tie up some loose ends so instead of watching the new couple spanking, we'll be following Ken and Laura to see where they're going :D . i am happy that you enjoyed the OTK position of the jogger too :D .
daneldorado wrote:At this moment, though, I am in the dark about the reason for the jogger's punishment. We were told earlier that little Laura annoyed her sweetie by being a "brat" and being "deliberately naughty." Maybe the jogging lady (still to be named) did something similar to offend her boyfriend...?
if you will re check pic #017 you'll see that the jogger was misbehaving and then ran away to avoid punishment. i didn't make her behavior problems any more specific than that though.
daneldorado wrote:Now then. As I said, the OTK positioning here is perfect, as good as any I've seen from Web-ed's "Big Five"... or is that "The Big Five plus One?" :geek: And yet, instead of swatting his jogging sweetie with the open palm of his hand as per canon, this galoot has opted for... a switch! Come on now, Phil... Hitting her fanny with a switch -- from that position -- is nowhere near as effective as smacking her tender nates with his strong right hand. A switch, I think, is for when the spankee is standing up, bent over, so that the point of impact would cover more "territory."
i would say you are probably right about him using a switch from the OTK position. it would probably have been more effective if he had bent her over a picnic table or something. i just thought the switch was a little different than the usual hand spanking and there would certainly be plenty of raw materials for a switch there in the park :lol: .
daneldorado wrote:Sigh. Guess I should admit, I am immutably partial to hand spanking. There is something about the tactile feel of skin upon skin that excites me in a way that no implement -- not a switch, a cane, or a hairbrush -- can match.

Anyway, Phil, thanks again for your excellent artwork, and for "Keeping the Faith" like nobody else can!

Cheers,
Dan
well, actually, i am pretty much a hand spanking fan myself but i do like to change it up once in a while. i do enjoy bringing the artwork to you and i'm always happy when folks enjoy my work :D .
daneldorado wrote:Oops, I forgot to add this.

Phil, I meant to compliment you over the way you have depicted the jogging lady's thighs. Your latest pic is the first to show that feature, since up to now she has only been seen wearing sweatpants.

But you have now given us a panel (pic no. 19) that shows us both Laura's legs and those of the jogger. And sure enough, you have shown us the jogger's thighs as more well-developed and muscular than the same stems on Laura. I guess being a runner, especially a daily runner, will build up the thigh muscles. You have honored reality by deliberately showing the new girl's legs as better developed than those of Laura. Not that there's anything wrong with Laura... she is equally beautiful... but in a different way. :D

Cheers again,
Dan
i'm glad you appreciated this. it did seem right to me that she would have strong thighs if she has a habit of jogging. i too thought that she was equally beautiful and i thought this position showed her off nicely 8-) . i'm glad you enjoyed the new pic :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Walk in the Park #19

Post by web-ed »

Phil, it's a miracle that you can keep this story going so long, but so far, you have! Maybe I'm just greedy - I should be satisfied after seeing Laura get it so thoroughly - but I find I'm eager to see our jogging-brat get hers as well :) ! My only problem is I don't know which to find more enticing in this latest episode - the use of the switch or her absolutely gorgeous bare bottom :D that I know will be well-striped shortly.

This park is likely to acquire a reputation for spanking! Pretty soon you may have spectators walking through who enjoy seeing pretty girls get spanked - there are some people like that, you know ;) .
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Phil, it's a miracle that you can keep this story going so long, but so far, you have! Maybe I'm just greedy - I should be satisfied after seeing Laura get it so thoroughly - but I find I'm eager to see our jogging-brat get hers as well :) ! My only problem is I don't know which to find more enticing in this latest episode - the use of the switch or her absolutely gorgeous bare bottom :D that I know will be well-striped shortly.
hi web-ed,

i thought the use of a switch in a park full of raw material to make such a switch just seemed right to me. there have been a number of viewers expressing the same desire to see the the other brat getting it with the switch. i wish i had known that a few weeks because i'm not planning on showing that switching :( . i was just taking care of some loose ends as we follow Ken and Laura on their way to their next order of business 8-) . actually, i just have one more pic left in this toon and i will be posting that tomorrow. sorry about that.
web-ed wrote:This park is likely to acquire a reputation for spanking! Pretty soon you may have spectators walking through who enjoy seeing pretty girls get spanked - there are some people like that, you know ;) .
pretty much everyone agrees with you on this. folks have suggested benches especially for spanking, paths for spanking, designated spanking areas etc :lol: . i guess we all think alike on this one ;) . i have it on the best authority that you are absolutely correct when you say there are people like that. one young lady that has had a number of public spankings............some by invitation, tells me that the onlookers do INDEED enjoy seeing pretty girls getting spanked :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

i think Ken and Laura are finding out, courtesy of Carl and Dianne, that there are things that you do in your lives that are worth doing again 8-) . our story seems to have come full circle and all the loose ends are tied up so this is a good place to stop our story :D .

i hope you've enjoyed this story. it will be a few weeks before i have a new story started. my computer is old and having problems so i am getting a new one. this has been in the works for some time now and my computer man has studied out Poser and promises me that the new computer will operate Poser much better and faster than this one does :D . i am going to upgrade from Poser 7 to Poser 9. he is supposed to have the new computer ready on Wednesday but after i get it i will have to instal Poser and then transfer my content from Poser 7 into it so i don't lose anything. i will also have to transfer the contents of my storage drive to the new computer...........this includes all my live Poser files. anyway, it may be a few weeks before i actually get this all done, get a new story started and have pics ready to post so please be patient. thanks, phil
Attachments
here's another reason for a spankee to be embarrassed
here's another reason for a spankee to be embarrassed
020.jpg (386.63 KiB) Viewed 3663 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Walk in the Park #20

Post by web-ed »

I think this is a fine conclusion to a long opus that no one can say didn't have enough spanking :) ! Good to see Dianne get it once again. As for our featured couple, Ken and Laura, they'll simply have to find another spot for their tryst. Liked the "SMOKEY THE overBAREel" joke, too. But now we come to an additional topic: not just public spanking, but public, er, lovemaking (I had to resist the temptation toward parallel structure by using an "s" word to describe the activity soon to take place). If public spanking is rare, this is even rarer, and in my long life of bizarre experiences :| I think I've only seen this once.

It occurred more than 20 years ago one night in Seattle, which I was visiting. A group of about five of us, after a long evening of, ah, philosophizing, set out to explore a public park at about 2:00 A.M. :) . It was a fine summer night with plenty of moonlight, and near a pond or river (I don't remember which after all these years, nor the name of the park if I ever knew it) on a dock we came upon a young couple under a blanket. They had no warning of our approach, and from their positions there was no doubt as to what was going on under there. We had the sense not to hang around too long - I felt sorry for the girl, who had her romantic evening interrupted and who must have been quite frightened by this group of 5 guys who seemingly came out of nowhere. We could have been an armed and dangerous street gang for all she knew. In reality, we were five rather odd characters of a decidedly intellectual bent, armed with nothing more deadly than a few open containers of liquor (I myself was sober, in case anyone wondered), and we went on about our business exploring the park with scarcely a thought about the public fornication we had just witnessed, although we may have made one or two smart remarks.

Phil, I hope your new computer is a smash, and good luck with Poser 9. Of course all of us will be patient while still eagerly awaiting your next offering. I know how long it can take me just to code a page with art on it, and I'm not even drawing anything! So thanks for taking the time and trouble to do these for us.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I hadn't logged in for over a month, and so I'm way behind in making
coments on your story. I loved it! Kenny and Laura were a delightful couple, and I hope they show up again in future stories (the way Carl and Dianne showed up in this one!)

I'm not a big fan of switching either, but out in the woods with so many bushes and trees around, someone was bound to think of it! ;) But I'm not going to complain, since both Laura and Dianne were treated to their men's hands! (And of course, the two men got the benefit of being able to feel their ladies' lovely backsides!) :D :D :D :D

I hope the installation of your new computer goes smoothly and that the transition to the updated poser is an easy one.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I think this is a fine conclusion to a long opus that no one can say didn't have enough spanking :) ! Good to see Dianne get it once again. As for our featured couple, Ken and Laura, they'll simply have to find another spot for their tryst. Liked the "SMOKEY THE overBAREel" joke, too
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you enjoyed the ending to our outdoor fantasy :D . i thought it was logical that Carl and Dianne, in all their long years of marriage had "visited" the park before. nothing wrong with revisiting some old haunts 8-) . glad you liked my little play on words too....after all, we have to protect our parks :lol: .
web-ed wrote:It occurred more than 20 years ago one night in Seattle, which I was visiting. A group of about five of us, after a long evening of, ah, philosophizing, set out to explore a public park at about 2:00 A.M. :) . It was a fine summer night with plenty of moonlight, and near a pond or river (I don't remember which after all these years, nor the name of the park if I ever knew it) on a dock we came upon a young couple under a blanket. They had no warning of our approach, and from their positions there was no doubt as to what was going on under there. We had the sense not to hang around too long - I felt sorry for the girl, who had her romantic evening interrupted and who must have been quite frightened by this group of 5 guys who seemingly came out of nowhere. We could have been an armed and dangerous street gang for all she knew. In reality, we were five rather odd characters of a decidedly intellectual bent, armed with nothing more deadly than a few open containers of liquor (I myself was sober, in case anyone wondered), and we went on about our business exploring the park with scarcely a thought about the public fornication we had just witnessed, although we may have made one or two smart remarks.
interesting story. after i graduated from Purdue in 1975 i took a job as the naturalist at Whitewater State Park near Liberty Indiana. since i was leading hikes i made sure i was familiar with all the trails in the park. i never actually came across anyone having sex myself but i do have a story anyway. the asst. park manager was kind of a prude and very religious. he happened on a couple doing it right in the middle of one of the paths :D . i've always maintained that being in the great outdoors makes folks really horny and apparently this couple just couldn't stand it any longer and just went for it right there :lol: . this was not one of the out of the way places but was actually on the main path from the camp grounds to the beach! our asst. manager came back huffing and puffing with his face red as a beet. "this couple was doing something that only married people should be doing", he sputtered :lol: :lol: . he was hilarious. as i said, i never personally happened on anyone although i will admit to having been among those who might have been caught doing that 8-) . fortunately, i knew the park well and was able to hide better than that :lol: .
web-ed wrote: Phil, I hope your new computer is a smash, and good luck with Poser 9. Of course all of us will be patient while still eagerly awaiting your next offering. I know how long it can take me just to code a page with art on it, and I'm not even drawing anything! So thanks for taking the time and trouble to do these for us.
i think both the computer and Poser will probably be fine. i think it's just a matter of how much time it will take me to get everything set up and get back in business again.i'll be thinking about a new story in the mean time :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I hadn't logged in for over a month, and so I'm way behind in making
coments on your story. I loved it! Kenny and Laura were a delightful couple, and I hope they show up again in future stories (the way Carl and Dianne showed up in this one!)
hi Boom,

i had noticed your absence and it's good to see you back :D . i'm glad you enjoyed the story :D . bringing back couples who have appeared before seems to have been a popular idea so i may have to consider doing more of that. there are bound to be other times i need some "extras" in a toon so why not :D .
hugob00m wrote:I'm not a big fan of switching either, but out in the woods with so many bushes and trees around, someone was bound to think of it! ;) But I'm not going to complain, since both Laura and Dianne were treated to their men's hands! (And of course, the two men got the benefit of being able to feel their ladies' lovely backsides!) :D :D :D :D

i do love those hand spankings although not everyone would necessarily agree. i had one spankee friend of mine who commented that she would be doing more than the usual amount of kicking and struggling while a switch was being applied to her bare bottom :D . there are many spanking couples who prefer an implement to hand spanking. after i posted the last pic i got this comment from another spankee friend of mine and i thought i'd share it with all of you. she said, ""The hotter your bottom, the better the sex." So true! That's why I always say that the key to our happy and durable marriage (we celebrate our 30th anniversary on the 26th) is the fearsome wooden hairbrush my mom gave hubby as a wedding present -- she knew me as only a mom can!" 8-) i loved the comment that she knew me as only a mom can :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:I hope the installation of your new computer goes smoothly and that the transition to the updated poser is an easy one.
i'm going to do everything i can to help it along. thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi phil!

I am going to comment on this one a little at a time, as family interference occurs, and to make it easier to read. s here I go!

I like this one so far. a public spanking!! a good fantasy (one I've had any many times) NOT so good in reality. I would not want to be spanked in public. even if it was not bare bottom! I really love your park.....it is very pretty! I would love to take a stroll in it. and see a spanking in it, but not be the spankee! i'm sure glad I am not a brat! I manage to do enough to get spanked for. and receive penalty swats. my spanker does a good job all on his own, I do not need to goad him to spank me harder. he gets there on his own. of course some times I push the limits but it does not bode well for my bottom!

on page 5 of the comments Dan said that "seriously, a spankee does not have to have a bare bottom. it makes no difference to her. her panties offer little protection not a direct quote I kind of paraphrased but I think I got close to what he said.. as a spankee I have to disagree. protection has nothing to do with panties up or down. it does make a difference to me. I do NOT want a bare bottom spanking. I NEED a bare bottom spanking. I do all I can think of to keep panties in place. but the anticipation and dread of them coming down is delightful and terrible at the same time. it is almost a relief when they get lowered. of course that is the height of my embarrassment. but the sting in my bottom soon makes me forget that. a wise friend said that once you receive a bare bottom OTK spanking you will want it no other way and I must say he is right! I hate it, but need it to happen. thank goodness my spanker has brushed aside all my reasonings, pleadings etc to keep my panties up. he also does not lower them at the same time in the spanking so the dread and anticipation are more intense that way. keeping me off guard only add to my spankings and so the panties must go! and if I was worried about exposure (as my wise friend said yet again) I would not get myself spanked. my spanker is concentrating on my bottom, not what else he can see. so any spankee who consents to a spanking knows they are going to show some intimate parts. I myself, don't dwell on that.

I would like to be the jogger....the only problem is.....I don't jog! i'd probably blacken both my eyes once I got going! i'm sure the sound of lauras spanking attracted spectators. that's a sound you really can't disguise. I would probably be like the jogger and say she needs to have her bottom bared! but not out loud. I would definitely be thinking that. no womens lib for me. it would be more embarrassing to me to have a women cheer on my spanking. you expect that from men but not many women. if it was me I don't think I would make any kind of comment to further lauras embarrassment I would just enjoy the sight. I also believe in karma so I would be afraid to encourage further embarrassment! it could come back to bite me in the butt.....so to speak! more later. going shopping with my sister and niece.

sunflower
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi again phil!

I like that I now have a picture of b00m in my head....and old man with a white beard and a buzz cut in a Hawaiian shirt! I can see him now! :D

bare bottom in a park! with someone watching! the ultimate embarrassment. I would like neither of these alone let alone put together. :oops: :oops:

web-ed said it perfectly, a woman dreads and desires having her panties lowered. I couldn't have said it better myself. the anticipation of when the panties go south is almost overwhelming sometimes. it always happens at different points of my spankings so I do not know what to expect. even with the stinging in my bottom most of my mind cannot think of anything except when they are going down. it is almost relief when they do. notice I said almost! I know it's going to happen as I have not yet found a reason for him to leave them in place. but I keep trying. perhaps some day.......

I can't imagine carrying on a conversation with people watching my spanking. symathtic or not. I have to really concentrate on what my spanker is saying to me. I don't want to miss anything important he has to say. and phil yes, as a spankee (lord help me) I "enjoy" the humiliation and embarrassment. it is all part of what I want and need yet hate all at the same time. some of the best parts of my spankings are the most embarrassing. and your dialog is right on the mark!

a spanking is indeed a great attitude adjuster. and trust me, bare bottom promises are indeed sincere. at least for the moment and for me about 2 or 3 weeks. then I start to backslide. and then need another adjustment! the lessons a woman learns during a spanking fade over time (much like the redness of her bottom) that's why there will always be spankings.
overbarrel49 wrote:pretty much everyone agrees with you on this. folks have suggested benches especially for spanking, paths for spanking, designated spanking areas etc . i guess we all think alike on this one . i have it on the best authority that you are absolutely correct when you say there are people like that. one young lady that has had a number of public spankings............some by invitation, tells me that the onlookers do INDEED enjoy seeing pretty girls getting spanked
I like the surprise twist of the jogger and her boyfriend. next time i'm in a park I will avoid your spanking benches. I would like to see a spanking though I would not like to be on the receiving end. if I heard a spanking going on I might just peek through the greenery to watch.

sunflower
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

me again!

someone made a comment how the after spanking rubbing is so satisfying for the spankers. I try not to rub. at least while he is looking. that too is embarrassing! just like a naughty little girl. :oops: :o

I don't offer any physical resistance. it is futile. he can easily overcome any resistance that I offer and I don't want to get hurt (outside of a sore bottom) when i'm OTK i'm not going anywhere so I feel subdued enough. there is no need to fight. I protest and plead a lot but that too is futile.
overbarrel49 wrote:i do love those hand spankings although not everyone would necessarily agree. i had one spankee friend of mine who commented that she would be doing more than the usual amount of kicking and struggling while a switch was being applied to her bare bottom . there are many spanking couples who prefer an implement to hand spanking.
a switch on a bare bottom?? I don't think I would like that at all. I've only had hand spankings and several different sized paddles (some OTK and some bent over) I prefer hand spankings. they hurt less, a lot less!
web-ed wrote: But now we come to an additional topic: not just public spanking, but public, er, lovemaking (I had to resist the temptation toward parallel structure by using an "s" word to describe the activity soon to take place). If public spanking is rare, this is even rarer
I have myself had sex outdoors but to the best of my recollections no one saw us. I do have to say doing it outdoors is fantastic! of course that was in my younger years. I wiould not traumatize anyone now with the chance of seeing that!

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:hi phil!

I am going to comment on this one a little at a time, as family interference occurs, and to make it easier to read. s here I go!

I like this one so far. a public spanking!! a good fantasy (one I've had any many times) NOT so good in reality. I would not want to be spanked in public. even if it was not bare bottom! I really love your park.....it is very pretty! I would love to take a stroll in it. and see a spanking in it, but not be the spankee! i'm sure glad I am not a brat! I manage to do enough to get spanked for. and receive penalty swats. my spanker does a good job all on his own, I do not need to goad him to spank me harder. he gets there on his own. of course some times I push the limits but it does not bode well for my bottom!
hi Sunflower,

as i've said before, i think most spankees will say they fantasize about getting a public spanking and almost every one of them will also say they don't want to actually get one :lol: . i like your comment that you'd like to see a spanking in the park but not get one 8-) .
sunflower309 wrote:on page 5 of the comments Dan said that "seriously, a spankee does not have to have a bare bottom. it makes no difference to her. her panties offer little protection not a direct quote I kind of paraphrased but I think I got close to what he said.. as a spankee I have to disagree. protection has nothing to do with panties up or down. it does make a difference to me. I do NOT want a bare bottom spanking. I NEED a bare bottom spanking. I do all I can think of to keep panties in place. but the anticipation and dread of them coming down is delightful and terrible at the same time. it is almost a relief when they get lowered. of course that is the height of my embarrassment. but the sting in my bottom soon makes me forget that. a wise friend said that once you receive a bare bottom OTK spanking you will want it no other way and I must say he is right! I hate it, but need it to happen. thank goodness my spanker has brushed aside all my reasonings, pleadings etc to keep my panties up. he also does not lower them at the same time in the spanking so the dread and anticipation are more intense that way. keeping me off guard only add to my spankings and so the panties must go! and if I was worried about exposure (as my wise friend said yet again) I would not get myself spanked. my spanker is concentrating on my bottom, not what else he can see. so any spankee who consents to a spanking knows they are going to show some intimate parts. I myself, don't dwell on that.
very interesting comments from the spankee's point of view about bare bottom spanking versus a spanking over panties. i liked you comment that the anticipation is delightful and terrible at the same time. that really speaks volumes about the spankee's emotions . thanks for your comments about all this. it a rare treat to hear about all these feelings from the spankee's point of view :D .
sunflower309 wrote:I would like to be the jogger....the only problem is.....I don't jog! i'd probably blacken both my eyes once I got going! i'm sure the sound of lauras spanking attracted spectators. that's a sound you really can't disguise. I would probably be like the jogger and say she needs to have her bottom bared! but not out loud. I would definitely be thinking that. no womens lib for me. it would be more embarrassing to me to have a women cheer on my spanking. you expect that from men but not many women. if it was me I don't think I would make any kind of comment to further lauras embarrassment I would just enjoy the sight. I also believe in karma so I would be afraid to encourage further embarrassment! it could come back to bite me in the butt.....so to speak! more later. going shopping with my sister and niece.

sunflower
ok, i'm not even going to discuss black eyes here :lol: . i like your take on watching the spanking too. you'd be enjoying it but you wouldn't want to look like it in case you might be next if you did :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote: bare bottom in a park! with someone watching! the ultimate embarrassment. I would like neither of these alone let alone put together. :oops: :oops:

web-ed said it perfectly, a woman dreads and desires having her panties lowered. I couldn't have said it better myself. the anticipation of when the panties go south is almost overwhelming sometimes. it always happens at different points of my spankings so I do not know what to expect. even with the stinging in my bottom most of my mind cannot think of anything except when they are going down. it is almost relief when they do. notice I said almost! I know it's going to happen as I have not yet found a reason for him to leave them in place. but I keep trying. perhaps some day.......
if i may say so, you seem to be preoccupied by this business of your panties going south during the spanking 8-) . again, this speaks volumes about the spankee's emotions about all this. i would say it lends credence to your previous statement that you need your panties lowered for a bare bottom spanking even if it does cause you more embarrassment..............or perhaps i should have said, BECAUSE it causes more embarrassment ;) .
sunflower309 wrote:I can't imagine carrying on a conversation with people watching my spanking. symathtic or not. I have to really concentrate on what my spanker is saying to me. I don't want to miss anything important he has to say. and phil yes, as a spankee (lord help me) I "enjoy" the humiliation and embarrassment. it is all part of what I want and need yet hate all at the same time. some of the best parts of my spankings are the most embarrassing. and your dialog is right on the mark!
i can see where it might be difficult to concentrate on what someone is saying while your bottom is under assault:lol: again, thanks for the peek at what the spankee is feeling and at what her needs are. thanks too for the comment on my dialog. it's nice to have some verification about all this :D .
sunflower309 wrote:a spanking is indeed a great attitude adjuster. and trust me, bare bottom promises are indeed sincere. at least for the moment and for me about 2 or 3 weeks. then I start to backslide. and then need another adjustment! the lessons a woman learns during a spanking fade over time (much like the redness of her bottom) that's why there will always be spankings.
"at least for the moment" :lol: . that's just what us spankers had figured. :lol: .
sunflower309 wrote:I like the surprise twist of the jogger and her boyfriend. next time i'm in a park I will avoid your spanking benches. I would like to see a spanking though I would not like to be on the receiving end. if I heard a spanking going on I might just peek through the greenery to watch.

sunflower
be careful when you're peeking. officer Yank might slip up behind you and decide you need a spanking for peeking :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:me again!

someone made a comment how the after spanking rubbing is so satisfying for the spankers. I try not to rub. at least while he is looking. that too is embarrassing! just like a naughty little girl. :oops: :o

I don't offer any physical resistance. it is futile. he can easily overcome any resistance that I offer and I don't want to get hurt (outside of a sore bottom) when i'm OTK i'm not going anywhere so I feel subdued enough. there is no need to fight. I protest and plead a lot but that too is futile.
hi again,

go ahead and rub. i know i like to watch a girl rubbing her freshly spanked bottom :D . that protesting and pleading is music to my ears too :lol: .
sunflower309 wrote:a switch on a bare bottom?? I don't think I would like that at all. I've only had hand spankings and several different sized paddles (some OTK and some bent over) I prefer hand spankings. they hurt less, a lot less!
i'm betting that you're right about not liking that switch. i hear they can be really stingy. of course, you have to remember that you don't get a say in that :o . i would suggest that you behave when you're anywhere there switches might be available :lol: .
sunflower309 wrote: I have myself had sex outdoors but to the best of my recollections no one saw us. I do have to say doing it outdoors is fantastic! of course that was in my younger years. I wiould not traumatize anyone now with the chance of seeing that!

sunflower
yeah, having sex or spankings outdoors just takes the intensity up a notch, doesn't it :D something about that chance that you might be seen ;) . thanks for all the nice comments and all the insight. phil
Aoba

Post by Aoba »

Hi Phil,
This was a great story. I like outdoor spankings and there was also some of public, which i also like very much. Laura was lovely, blonde haired beauty with a very pretty face and gorgeous, voluptuous body. And of course her bottom was perfect, so big, round and later in lovely pink shade :)
I loved all of spanking pics, especially the 12, 13 (Laura's shocked and distressed look, when her panties were going down and the first spank landed on the bare bottom, was so sweet on this two pics), 14, 15 (i loved her face here, the tears and the look she had, also when she realised there are people seeing her, the embarrassment was wonderful. The other lady was beautiful too and her nervously touching her lovely bottom was great), 16, 17 (those were amazing, Laura was losing herself and crying so hard now, her cute face deeply blushed and all in tears - she looked very adorable here) and 18 (absolutely sweet and lovely, Laura was so cute when she stood listening to Kenny's strict scolding, while still crying hard, deeply blushed, with adorable look on her face and panties still around her ankles - that was wonderful. And i loved how in the background, the jogging girl was getting in trouble - the distressed look on her face and cute blush were great).
Amazing work, thank You for doing it!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Aoba wrote:Hi Phil,
This was a great story. I like outdoor spankings and there was also some of public, which i also like very much. Laura was lovely, blonde haired beauty with a very pretty face and gorgeous, voluptuous body. And of course her bottom was perfect, so big, round and later in lovely pink shade :)
hi Aoba,

i'm glad you liked the story :D . i too like outdoor spankings and i think that somehow the idea that you might get caught during an outdoor spanking just takes the spanking to another level 8-) . public spankings seem to be favorite fantasies of most spankos too and of course, all of us spankers like those big, round bottoms :D .
Aoba wrote:I loved all of spanking pics, especially the 12, 13 (Laura's shocked and distressed look, when her panties were going down and the first spank landed on the bare bottom, was so sweet on this two pics), 14, 15 (i loved her face here, the tears and the look she had, also when she realised there are people seeing her, the embarrassment was wonderful. The other lady was beautiful too and her nervously touching her lovely bottom was great), 16, 17 (those were amazing, Laura was losing herself and crying so hard now, her cute face deeply blushed and all in tears - she looked very adorable here) and 18 (absolutely sweet and lovely, Laura was so cute when she stood listening to Kenny's strict scolding, while still crying hard, deeply blushed, with adorable look on her face and panties still around her ankles - that was wonderful. And i loved how in the background, the jogging girl was getting in trouble - the distressed look on her face and cute blush were great).
i appreciate your comments on individual pics and especially that you enjoyed the expressions on Laura's face. i work very hard to get those to look right so it's nice to hear that you thought they matched the scenes :D . i've always thought that the spankee's facial expressions are indications of her emotions during the spanking.............which are the most important part of the spanking. most of the time, folks seem my pics one at a time. while that probably gives the viewer the closest look at each individual pics , i often go back and read a toon clear through after i finish it. i think you get a better feel for the whole story that way. thanks for your detailed comments. i appreciate them very much :D phil
Aoba

Post by Aoba »

overbarrel49 wrote:
Aoba wrote:Hi Phil,
hi Aoba,

i'm glad you liked the story :D . i too like outdoor spankings and i think that somehow the idea that you might get caught during an outdoor spanking just takes the spanking to another level 8-) . public spankings seem to be favorite fantasies of most spankos too and of course, all of us spankers like those big, round bottoms :D .
Aoba wrote:I loved all of spanking pics, especially the 12, 13 (Laura's shocked and distressed look, when her panties were going down and the first spank landed on the bare bottom, was so sweet on this two pics), 14, 15 (i loved her face here, the tears and the look she had, also when she realised there are people seeing her, the embarrassment was wonderful. The other lady was beautiful too and her nervously touching her lovely bottom was great), 16, 17 (those were amazing, Laura was losing herself and crying so hard now, her cute face deeply blushed and all in tears - she looked very adorable here) and 18 (absolutely sweet and lovely, Laura was so cute when she stood listening to Kenny's strict scolding, while still crying hard, deeply blushed, with adorable look on her face and panties still around her ankles - that was wonderful. And i loved how in the background, the jogging girl was getting in trouble - the distressed look on her face and cute blush were great).
i appreciate your comments on individual pics and especially that you enjoyed the expressions on Laura's face. i work very hard to get those to look right so it's nice to hear that you thought they matched the scenes :D . i've always thought that the spankee's facial expressions are indications of her emotions during the spanking.............which are the most important part of the spanking. most of the time, folks seem my pics one at a time. while that probably gives the viewer the closest look at each individual pics , i often go back and read a toon clear through after i finish it. i think you get a better feel for the whole story that way. thanks for your detailed comments. i appreciate them very much :D phil
Yes, public spanking is my favorite scenario. And yes, i love big, round bottoms :) I wonder if there are some Spankers who prefer small bottoms?

You're one of the best (or the best, i can't recall no one as good as You at the moment) Spanking Artists, in creating amazing expressions on spanked lady's face. And i completely agree with You how emotions and then expressions on spankee's face are important. It's probably why i adore Your art so much.

I try to see a finished series rather then a single pic. Sometimes i can't wait and go for the single pics, but sometimes i succed (like this time).
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Aoba wrote: Yes, public spanking is my favorite scenario. And yes, i love big, round bottoms :) I wonder if there are some Spankers who prefer small bottoms?
hi Aoba,

i think you're in good company because most spankos i've talked to will admit they like to fantasize about public spankings :D . of course, the men say they want to actually do a public spanking way more than the ladies do :lol: . i don't know if there are any spankers who like small bottoms or not but i haven't run into any :lol: .
Aoba wrote:You're one of the best (or the best, i can't recall no one as good as You at the moment) Spanking Artists, in creating amazing expressions on spanked lady's face. And i completely agree with You how emotions and then expressions on spankee's face are important. It's probably why i adore Your art so much.
thanks for your kind words :D . it looks like we agree about the emotions and the expressions on the spankee's faces and i get the feeling that we are joined by most spankos. i think that pretty much everyone agrees that the emotions of a spanking are the most important part 8-) . i'm glad you like my pics :D .
Aoba wrote:I try to see a finished series rather then a single pic. Sometimes i can't wait and go for the single pics, but sometimes i succed (like this time).
i'm good to hear that. i think most folks just look at the pics when i post them and that's it but i like to go back and read the whole toon all the way through also. i actually find reading the whole story all at once is very satisfying ;) . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

overbarrel49 wrote:i think most folks just look at the pics when i post them and that's it but i like to go back and read the whole toon all the way through also. i actually find reading the whole story all at once is very satisfying ;) . thanks, phil
I don't know about anyone else, Phil, but if you're curious, my method is to save your latest picture to a folder which contains only the particular story of which it is a part. Then before writing any comments, I bring up the picture with one of my photo-viewers so that (a) I can view it full-sized to get all the details or full-screen to get the effect of the whole, and (b) I can quickly go back and forth through as much of the series as I feel I need to.
-- Web-Ed