A Walk in the Park

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

A Walk in the Park

Post by overbarrel49 »

while strolling through the park
while strolling through the park
001.jpg (393.17 KiB) Viewed 7807 times
hi everyone,

i have a spankee friend who tells me, "once a brat, always a brat 8-) . she also mentioned that she routinely does things that she knows might get her a spanking and commented, "but that's what brats like me want" :D . basically, she seems to think that finding a way to get a spanking when she needs one is as easy as "A Walk in the Park". that got me to thinking. it's almost spring...............at least if you live in the northern hemisphere. you've all heard it said that in the spring a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of love. well, mine always turned to thoughts of spanking..........in the great outdoors :D . i have to figure that to a brat, such a walk would be the perfect opportunity to do some bratting and perhaps get a spanking.........especially when you consider that there's just something about an outdoor spanking that's way more thrilling and exciting than your average spanking 8-) . i've posted the first 4 pics to get our outdoor adventure started. i hope you enjoy it. phil
overbarrel49

Re: A Walk in the Park

Post by overbarrel49 »

a little bratting
a little bratting
002.jpg (365.21 KiB) Viewed 7806 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

turning on the bratty charm
turning on the bratty charm
003.jpg (378.65 KiB) Viewed 7806 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

UH-OH
UH-OH
004.jpg (336.36 KiB) Viewed 7806 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya Phil... Very, very nice beginning to your new story. Yowzah!

I don't know if the artist known as b00m ever titles his cartoon stories, but your opening four panels remind me of a recent b00m toon where OTKatie and her friend Clorene get public, outdoor spankings in a park. One of the characters goes so far as to call it a "family park," regardless of the fact they will both receive numerous spankings, right out there for the whole world to see. And sure enough, in your new scenario called 'A Walk in the Park" your new character "Laura" is now in another public park, trying her best to get her man "Kenny" to give her a brat spanking. Somehow, I have a hunch she will "end up" getting her wish, plus interest! :D

Lookin' good, so far.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Wow! This is a great beginning for your new story. You're just getting started and already, I really like Laura! She has such a cute expression on her face when she pretends to be innocent! Fortunately Kenny isn't falling for her innocent act, and from the looks of your fourth panel, she's just about to feel the warmth of his hand on her lovely backside! I'm enjoying your background too. It looks like a park I'd want to go for a walk in.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

...with the eventual bare ass for the embarrassment factor. :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Hiya Phil... Very, very nice beginning to your new story. Yowzah!

I don't know if the artist known as b00m ever titles his cartoon stories, but your opening four panels remind me of a recent b00m toon where OTKatie and her friend Clorene get public, outdoor spankings in a park. One of the characters goes so far as to call it a "family park," regardless of the fact they will both receive numerous spankings, right out there for the whole world to see. And sure enough, in your new scenario called 'A Walk in the Park" your new character "Laura" is now in another public park, trying her best to get her man "Kenny" to give her a brat spanking. Somehow, I have a hunch she will "end up" getting her wish, plus interest! :D
hi Dan,

i remember Boom's toon although i hadn't thought about that when i started this one. this scenario has been a favorite fantasy of mine for years so hopefully my story line will be different :lol: . you're probably right about her getting her wish plus. it's like i've heard many spankees say, "be careful what you wish for, you might get it" :lol: . i'm glad you liked the beginning and hopefully we'll keep that trend going :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Wow! This is a great beginning for your new story. You're just getting started and already, I really like Laura! She has such a cute expression on her face when she pretends to be innocent! Fortunately Kenny isn't falling for her innocent act, and from the looks of your fourth panel, she's just about to feel the warmth of his hand on her lovely backside! I'm enjoying your background too. It looks like a park I'd want to go for a walk in.
hi Boom,

i'm glad you enjoyed the beginning of this toon. from the replies i've gotten so far, everyone at least likes the idea :D . i'll try to keep the action coming. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:...with the eventual bare ass for the embarrassment factor. :lol:
hi Willjohn,

i can see you already have a mental image of this :lol: . i'll try not to disappoint you :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Walk in the Park 1 -4

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:...with the eventual bare ass for the embarrassment factor. :lol:
Or as we might put it, the em-BARE-ASS-ment factor! :lol: We've certainly gotten off to a promising start here, with Kenny responding to Laura's bratting a little sooner than she anticipated. So why do women like Laura brat?

Strange as it may sound, the brat is seeking reassurance, and it is fairly common behavior among women, even those who don't want a spanking. What they are looking for really is reassurance that the man they have selected is a good, strong one who will stand up to them and not allow them to get away with too much. They want the man to rise to the challenge and in effect say "no" to them. If the woman is into spanking, then she wants the masculine response to take the form of an OTK session.

Of course, most brats do not want to be humiliated in public even though getting publicly spanked is a fairly common fantasy because it enhances the humiliation that is at the heart of every spanking. Laura here thought she would receive her discipline privately, but she miscalculated (an inherent danger in bratting). The more exhibitionistic brats are o.k. with getting it in a public or semi-public setting, and that is why you'll see them in large numbers at a typical spanking party (if there is such a thing).

I think our park designer here must have gone to the Overbarrel School of Recreational Architecture, because he thoughtfully provided a bench with a flat (not sloping) seat and no arms or back to get in the way of taking a brat over your knee! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Strange as it may sound, the brat is seeking reassurance, and it is fairly common behavior among women, even those who don't want a spanking. What they are looking for really is reassurance that the man they have selected is a good, strong one who will stand up to them and not allow them to get away with too much. They want the man to rise to the challenge and in effect say "no" to them. If the woman is into spanking, then she wants the masculine response to take the form of an OTK session.
hi web-ed,

i see that you and i agree on this matter :D . the difference i see is that you are much more concise than i am..............there are times i could use your services when i am doing the dialog for my pics :lol: .
web-ed wrote:Of course, most brats do not want to be humiliated in public even though getting publicly spanked is a fairly common fantasy because it enhances the humiliation that is at the heart of every spanking. Laura here thought she would receive her discipline privately, but she miscalculated (an inherent danger in bratting). The more exhibitionistic brats are o.k. with getting it in a public or semi-public setting, and that is why you'll see them in large numbers at a typical spanking party (if there is such a thing).
again, you are quite right. i have had many ladies from the online spanking community who have mentioned that they have the fantasy of getting a public spanking.............especially an outdoor one, but 99% of them say they don't REALLY want one. i think that other 1% both want a public spanking and don't want one, if you know what i mean. Laura did indeed miscalculate...........as you said, it is an inherent danger of bratting :lol:
web-ed wrote:I think our park designer here must have gone to the Overbarrel School of Recreational Architecture, because he thoughtfully provided a bench with a flat (not sloping) seat and no arms or back to get in the way of taking a brat over your knee! :)
i can guarantee that the park designer did indeed go to the Overbarrel School of Recreational Architecture :lol: i worked in a state part here in Indiana after i graduate from Purdue and i did take a course in landscape architecture. one of the first things they taught us was to make sure that the furniture was designed with the user in mind ;) . ......................although they didn't specifically mention spanking :lol: i will mention that i have indeed given a few spankings in parks although most of the time i tried to find "the path less traveled by" for such activities. even at that, i can guarantee that the girl i was spanking didn't want to be turned over with her dress pulled up and panties pulled down in the great outdoors no matter how far we were away from other people :lol: thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like that cool air is causing some shivering!
looks like that cool air is causing some shivering!
005.jpg (353.99 KiB) Viewed 3538 times
hi everyone,

i have something special planned for tomorrow so i decided to go ahead and post the next installment of our new toon today :D . it appears that having her dressed raised right out in the open has caught Laura a bit by surprise :lol: . that cool air that she's now feeling as a result seems to be causing a veritable flood of emotions :oops: 8-) .........not to mention some quietly spoken supplications for a decreased volume level or a change of venue :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

This is a wonderful addition to your latest story! I just wish I would've been walking in the park at just the right time to see a pretty girl getting spanked by her boyfriend! Seeing your poser art version of it is the next best thing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the weather there in Indiana is anything like what we're having in Kansas, Laura must be feeling a bit of a chill with her skirt raised up like that! But I'm confident that Kenny knows just how to warm her up!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:This is a wonderful addition to your latest story! I just wish I would've been walking in the park at just the right time to see a pretty girl getting spanked by her boyfriend! Seeing your poser art version of it is the next best thing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hi Boom,

i'm glad you enjoyed the latest addition to my story :D i used to work at a state park and as a result i have given a few spankings in the great outdoors...........not only in that park though. once i tried it, i really liked it so i did it in other parks and it was great fun even though i usually made sure i was well hidden from passers by. the one thing i never did get to do at any of these parks though was to stumble on a spanking in progress :( so i guess i'll have to settle for poser art too..............sigh.
hugob00m wrote:If the weather there in Indiana is anything like what we're having in Kansas, Laura must be feeling a bit of a chill with her skirt raised up like that! But I'm confident that Kenny knows just how to warm her up!
it's still pretty chilly here as temps are running 10-20 degrees below where they are supposed to be this time of year so Laura is definitely feeling that cool air :lol: . Ken, being a gentleman, will surely not allow her bottom to be cold for long though ;) . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Walk in the Park #5

Post by web-ed »

interesting that you set the spanking bench next to a gazebo. Of course, right now Laura is more worried about Kenny lifting her skirt to reveal her own gazebo :lol: I wonder how far the sound of spanking travels in a quiet park?
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:interesting that you set the spanking bench next to a gazebo.
hi web-ed,

you seem suspicious of my intentions here :lol: . it was designed by that same overbarrel school of recreational architecture :lol: .
web-ed wrote: Of course, right now Laura is more worried about Kenny lifting her skirt to reveal her own gazebo :lol: I wonder how far the sound of spanking travels in a quiet park?
i'm not sure about that but i'm betting that it seems to carry way farther than Laura would want it too..............especially since she seems to be trying to keep the "conversation" as quiet as possible :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

out of excuses
out of excuses
006.jpg (340.79 KiB) Viewed 3464 times
hi everyone,

that first spank landing seems to be bringing a certain "reality" to that outdoor spanking that Laura has previously only fantasized about :D ...............as well as some sort of sensory overload 8-) . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya Phil:

Your latest panel for "A Walk in the Park" is beautiful. Not just good, but actually beautiful. While I don't expect many fem-libbers to voice their support, I'm sure that every other category of person who is viewing this story just LOVES IT!

Laura is now learning, the hard way, the truth of the old maxim: Bratty behavior leads to bratty consequences.

I am very, very pleased with the looks of this panel. You have positioned Laura perfectly over Kenny's knee, with her lovely behind perched at the apex of the composition. Her gorgeous legs -- you KNOW that's what I love -- :lol: -- are as good as legs ever get, and they are already kicking, at this first of what I'm sure will be MANY swats. Her dress has been lifted, and is now bunched around her midsection, giving Kenny full access to every square inch of her fine buttocks :D !

And I'm very glad that you, like b00m and myself, know to include some panels showing an occasional swat LANDING, rather than simply showing the man's hand waving in the air. Both positions are essential to a proper spanking. So, when drawing a sequence rather than a single panel, it is necessary to show the man's hand landing on its lovely target.

Just one thing bothers me... and it's not you exactly, it concerns one of your fans who posted a comment.

In one of the comments following your newest panel, the respondent says something like: The spanking is taking place next to a gazebo, and he wonders if Laura will show us her "own" gazebo. I pray that she does NOT. A good spanking can be just as scenic if the lady maintains her dignity and doesn't expose herself... or did I get that wrong, Phil? Just wondering.

Anyway, Phil, for what it's worth: This sort of drawing is the main reason you have so many fans. Spank on!

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Another great panel for your newest story! Laura feels the impact of Kenny's hand on her cute little panty-clad backside! I love it! :D :D :D :D I can hardly wait to see what you do next! Perhaps there may be some passers-by to be entertained by the show and add to Laura's embarrassment? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: