A Walk in the Park

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: A Walk in the Park

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:The guest appearances of the middle-aged spanking couple, Carl and Dianne, is a welcome development in our spanking storyline.
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you think so since it seemed a really appropriate development to me :D . in the "ideal" world created by my own fantasies, most wives and girl friends would get spanked by their men from time to time so it would be reasonable that spankings in settings like this one would be something that would be continued from generation to generation. that being the case, it's entirely plausible that couples of different ages would have spanking memories generated from the same locations.....and might even run onto a man spanking his girl at the same place you spanked your sweetheart in years past 8-) .
web-ed wrote: I think the interaction between the ladies is the most interesting thing here. Dianne is genuinely sympathetic to Laura's plight, remembering how it once felt to be in her position, and rubbing her own bottom (perhaps subconsciously) as she recalls the stinging pain. But Laura is in such distress from the pain and embarrassment she might not even fully hear Dianne's words, and isn't deriving much comfort from knowing that Dianne has been in her shoes. I think Laura is about "done" now, in more ways than one.

you're not the only one to comment about this. one of my spankee friends had the following comment, "LOL......another great 'Toon.....but this one made me Laugh Out Loud....What A TIME to be socializing and telling tales of the past......"on this very spot, many years ago".....I think that's also a line from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.....another fine place to conduct an outdoors Spanking..." as you can see, this young lady thought that Laura might not be paying much attention to what Dianne is saying either :lol: . i told her that i figured it was because Dianne is a mother..........trying to help, trying to comfort Laura even though she knows it probably not much comfort and even though she's not Laura's mother :lol: .
web-ed wrote:As for the artwork, Dan mentioned the excellent OTK positioning, so important for connoisseurs of traditional hand spanking. I'll bring up the surrounding greenery, which is really beginning to grow on me, so to speak :) - we could almost subtitle this work "A Pastoral Paddling" because of its atmospherics. Your control with Poser is really excellent - I can only think of about three people who have done as well using spanking subject matter: Photino, who seems to have retired, a second guy whose name escapes me and who like Photino unfortunately hasn't done much M/F work, and third guy who did an excellent F/F piece and then seems to have disappeared.
i'm glad you like the setting.........while it may not actually be part of the spanking, i think it does add to the overall effect :D . thanks for the comment about my control of Poser. i work hard on it and it's nice to know it's appreciated :D . i wasn't familiar with Photino so i looked him up. i only found a couple of pics both of which were F/M which doesn't suit my taste. the pics i saw were nicely done but had no actually contact between the spanker and spankee. it's a challenge requiring practice and experience to pose the characters under any circumstances but especially so if there are 2 characters who are in contact with each other. while most Poser artists don't do spanking pics, there are lots of highly regarded, experienced Poser artists. what i have noticed is that many of these artists avoid contact between characters like the plague. ive done a lot of OTK positions as well as hugging and kissing after the spankings and other "contact" poses and in my mind this is my strongest suit with Poser. Thanks for commenting about my control with poser. i greatly appreciate that you noticed :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

attitude changing
attitude changing
016.jpg (344.54 KiB) Viewed 3710 times
hi everyone,

by this time, Laura must be wondering how come so many folks are stopping by to watch but no one's helping her :lol: . i see that Carl and Dianne are having some really fond memories of their time on that bench :D . she probably wouldn't think so right now but i have to speculate that in years to come, Laura and Ken may have some fond memories of their own 8-) . i hope you all enjoy the new pic. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Walk in the Park #16

Post by web-ed »

Yes, I think Laura and Kenny will one day be as sentimental as Carl and Dianne, but for the moment, Laura just wishes her spanking were over. In its own way, "A Walk in the Park" taken as a whole when it's completed will represent the eternal condition of young lovers, and I think it's fair to say that young men spanking young women will continue as long as the human race endures.

We have another "moment of impact" shot, and this one just about finishes Laura off, for her resistance is completely at an end and her bottom is absolutely on fire. If Kenny wants to lay down any conditions, this is the time because Laura will surely agree to them!
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Lest we forget... Do we all remember how differently Laura felt at the beginning of her punishment, from how she feels NOW?

To quote some of her earlier comments, even those she was THINKING and not articulating:

"It's actually pretty exhilarating!"

"I've always fantasized about getting spanked outdoors...!"

"It's all so... (gulp) totally intense!"

But, from the moment the first "visitor" (the female jogger) comes on the scene, Laura's happy mood, and the "exhilaration", changes to "Stop it, Kenny! Let me go! You wouldn't DARE!"

Obviously Laura was okay with having her glutes spanked by Kenny, and why not? After all, as Phil told us: This is what brats want! :D But once that first visitor shows up, Laura is suddenly NOT okay with it. Now she is pleading with Kenny to stop the artillery barrage. But to no avail. Apparently Kenny is enjoying spanking Laura and he's perfectly okay with having an audience.

For us, though, we are personally 100 per cent okay with the scene, and will want to remember it always. Because we, as spankos, know full well that the pain produced by a spanking is only half of the joy. We not only want the lady to receive the swats, but also she should feel the humiliation of a good trip over her spanker's knee. Don't want to come off as some smug chauvinist here, but as a veteran of the "scene" I know that the spanking is not quite complete until your spankee begins to feel the humiliation. And the joy should apply to both parties. Fem libbers need not apply.

Phil, you are doing a tremendous job with this "A Walk in the Park" toon. An outdoor spanking, with witnesses? Gotta be great! :lol:

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Yes, I think Laura and Kenny will one day be as sentimental as Carl and Dianne, but for the moment, Laura just wishes her spanking were over. In its own way, "A Walk in the Park" taken as a whole when it's completed will represent the eternal condition of young lovers, and I think it's fair to say that young men spanking young women will continue as long as the human race endures.
hi web-ed,

i like your comments here and i sincerely hope that you are 100% right about this :D . it sure represents my idea of the ideal situation ;) .
web-ed wrote:We have another "moment of impact" shot, and this one just about finishes Laura off, for her resistance is completely at an end and her bottom is absolutely on fire. If Kenny wants to lay down any conditions, this is the time because Laura will surely agree to them!
you're right again and this toon will be over shortly. i think i have an ending figured out that everyone will enjoy. now i just have to get time to work on it :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:.
Lest we forget... Do we all remember how differently Laura felt at the beginning of her punishment, from how she feels NOW?

To quote some of her earlier comments, even those she was THINKING and not articulating:

"It's actually pretty exhilarating!"

"I've always fantasized about getting spanked outdoors...!"

"It's all so... (gulp) totally intense!"

But, from the moment the first "visitor" (the female jogger) comes on the scene, Laura's happy mood, and the "exhilaration", changes to "Stop it, Kenny! Let me go! You wouldn't DARE!"
hi Dan,

i'm glad to see that you're paying attention to the dialog since i spend as much time trying to get that right as i do the pic :lol: of course, it deserves that attention because the emotions of a spanking are at least as important as the spankee's stinging bottom 8-) .
daneldorado wrote: For us, though, we are personally 100 per cent okay with the scene, and will want to remember it always. Because we, as spankos, know full well that the pain produced by a spanking is only half of the joy. We not only want the lady to receive the swats, but also she should feel the humiliation of a good trip over her spanker's knee. Don't want to come off as some smug chauvinist here, but as a veteran of the "scene" I know that the spanking is not quite complete until your spankee begins to feel the humiliation. And the joy should apply to both parties. Fem libbers need not apply.
it should indeed apply to both parties. i have a spankee friend who maintains that a girl getting her bare bottom spanked in public is actually enjoying the opportunity to "show off" even if she is frantic about it at the same time 8-) . remember too that Laura knew things might get out of hand but kept pushing anyway. kind of makes me wonder if a spankee doesn't "enjoy" that humiliation as well as the spanking itself. as you said, the joy should apply to both parties :D .
daneldorado wrote: Phil, you are doing a tremendous job with this "A Walk in the Park" toon. An outdoor spanking, with witnesses? Gotta be great! :lol:

Cheers,
Dan
i'm glad you're enjoying it :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

bare bottom promises
bare bottom promises
017.jpg (340.82 KiB) Viewed 3612 times
hi everyone,

boy! that area with the gazebo and the bench is turning out to be pretty busy :o ................and here i thought that girl who came by a while ago was just jogging :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Laura wont be sitting comfortably for quite a while and the jogging lady may soon be wishing she was faster. :roll:
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Holy (gulp) Toledo! Will you take a look at Laura's bottom, now? Those twin spheres are now redder than red, they are almost purple! Her attitude has done a 180, too. Instead of trying to force the issue, she now seems downright rueful, like a naughty 5-year-old who has just received her first spanking.

"Sob! Gasp! Sniff! Yes Sir! I'll be good! P-p-please let me up! Sob!"

And now, how does this new couple fit in? Is the woman the same gal who came jogging by, a few panels back? What's HER story?

In the off chance that we are about to see a second couple performing a spanking... Will this be one of those lovely double spankings, with both girls being spanked simultaneously? Your compadre in the spanking art business, "b00m," has frequently drawn pics with both Katie and Clorene getting it at the same time, but I don't believe you've ever gone there.

Time will tell. Oh, and no pressure Phil. You have already favored this website with wonderful spanking pictures, and for that alone we are grateful.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Walk in the Park #17

Post by web-ed »

I think Laura's bottom couldn't take a second spanking just now, so I'd guess that she and Kenny will vacate the bench (which, as we observed early on, just happens to be perfectly designed for spanking ;) ) to make room for the other couple (we saw both of them before, but didn't realize the guy was pursuing the girl or that she was trying to evade her own well-deserved punishment). By sheer coincidence :) Laura's attitude has gotten better and better as her bottom has gotten redder and redder! She's learned a good lesson, but only time will tell if she remembers it.

As for the jogger, I really like knowing the trepidation she feels right now - yes my dear, I'm afraid you did overdo the bratting a bit, and your bottom will soon be as red as Laura's, or nearly so! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Laura wont be sitting comfortably for quite a while and the jogging lady may soon be wishing she was faster. :roll:
hi Willjohn,

you always have an interesting viewpoint on these pics.............or jogger may INDEED be wishing she was faster :lol: . glad you enjoyed it :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Holy (gulp) Toledo! Will you take a look at Laura's bottom, now? Those twin spheres are now redder than red, they are almost purple! Her attitude has done a 180, too. Instead of trying to force the issue, she now seems downright rueful, like a naughty 5-year-old who has just received her first spanking.

"Sob! Gasp! Sniff! Yes Sir! I'll be good! P-p-please let me up! Sob!"
hi Dan,

i think you're right..............it looks to me like Ken really got his point across :D not only has he made her bottom red and shining but also he kept right on going when there were onlookers checking out her bare bottom waving around 8-) .
daneldorado wrote:And now, how does this new couple fit in? Is the woman the same gal who came jogging by, a few panels back? What's HER story?
that is indeed the same girl who came by earlier..........looks like she was running away from a spanking of her own 8-) ..............no wonder she didn't stop to watch..............and here we thought she was just out jogging :lol: .
daneldorado wrote: In the off chance that we are about to see a second couple performing a spanking... Will this be one of those lovely double spankings, with both girls being spanked simultaneously? Your compadre in the spanking art business, "b00m," has frequently drawn pics with both Katie and Clorene getting it at the same time, but I don't believe you've ever gone there.

Time will tell. Oh, and no pressure Phil. You have already favored this website with wonderful spanking pictures, and for that alone we are grateful.

Cheers,
Dan
actually, Laura's spanking is over now and they are relinquishing the bench............just in case any one else wants to use it :lol: . i think Ken may have something else in mind at this time :D . as for our jogger and her irate boy friend................i mostly just brought them back to tie up some loose "ends" :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed this one :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I think Laura's bottom couldn't take a second spanking just now, so I'd guess that she and Kenny will vacate the bench (which, as we observed early on, just happens to be perfectly designed for spanking ;) ) to make room for the other couple (we saw both of them before, but didn't realize the guy was pursuing the girl or that she was trying to evade her own well-deserved punishment). By sheer coincidence :) Laura's attitude has gotten better and better as her bottom has gotten redder and redder! She's learned a good lesson, but only time will tell if she remembers it.
hi web-ed,

i'f you'll check out my reply to Dan, you'll see that you've hit the nail right on the head here :D . i liked your speculation about whether or not Laura will remember this lesson :lol: . you probably have a good point here. first off, i have to question the sincerity of those "bare bottom promises" and secondly, as Laura was thinking in the first pic, "once a brat, always a brat" :lol: . perhaps it will help for a short time though 8-) .
web-ed wrote:As for the jogger, I really like knowing the trepidation she feels right now - yes my dear, I'm afraid you did overdo the bratting a bit, and your bottom will soon be as red as Laura's, or nearly so! :)
i think your comment above here illustrates nicely one of my favorite parts about doing these stories....................that is, as we go through the toon each viewer seems to extrapolate using their own fantasies to fill in what might happen next :D . our jogger does seem a lot like Laura, doesn't she? :lol: i'll also take this opportunity to mention that your habit of analyzing the drawings you post here not only gives all of us some great insight into the drawings and the artists but also it seems to have given you a good insight into how my toons are likely to go............of course, no one has accused me of being unpredictable :lol: thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

i need a bench like this one for my back yard
i need a bench like this one for my back yard
018.jpg (354.31 KiB) Viewed 3511 times
hi everyone,

if any of this seems like deja vu, don't worry. it's just my way of tying up some loose "ends" :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic :D . phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Is every woman in that town eating off the mantelpiece tonight?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Is every woman in that town eating off the mantelpiece tonight?
hi Willjohn,

i don't know about that but Laura certainly will be and there's one more who certainly has a good chance :lol: . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Walk in the Park #18

Post by web-ed »

Ahh! - the after-spanking rubbing, so satisfying to us, so unavailing to the spankee :) ! With both sets of cheeks glowing red (although we can only see one in this shot), Laura is finally in a completely cooperative frame of mind. Meanwhile, the jogging-brat is about to get hers - and so the cycle of life continues.

I think you've really done a good job picturing the way the jogging-brat is literally digging in her heels to avoid getting taken OTK. Not that it will help her much, as she's going over her boyfriend's knee one way or the other. Brats do this sometimes, and in fact it's a very bad habit, because not only are they resisting what deep down they know they need, they're making it very hard for the Top, who needs to subdue them but doesn't want to injure them. I've only had to deal with a few brats who basically wanted to be subdued after a real struggle, and I always hated it because they didn't seem to realize how easily they could be hurt that way.

Of course the fantasy of being physically subdued is not uncommon in women, but in practice most don't offer much physical resistance because it isn't necessary for them to feel that they've been overpowered during a realistic struggle.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Ahh! - the after-spanking rubbing, so satisfying to us, so unavailing to the spankee :) ! With both sets of cheeks glowing red (although we can only see one in this shot), Laura is finally in a completely cooperative frame of mind. Meanwhile, the jogging-brat is about to get hers - and so the cycle of life continues.
hi web-ed,

first off, i'm glad that you've been enjoying the activities taking place :D . the cycle does indeed continue which is really one of the points about this park style spanking 8-) . as i have mentioned before, i have given a few spankings in parks along the way and it seems really unlikely to me that i was the first to think to do this or that i would be the last ;) .
web-ed wrote:I think you've really done a good job picturing the way the jogging-brat is literally digging in her heels to avoid getting taken OTK. Not that it will help her much, as she's going over her boyfriend's knee one way or the other. Brats do this sometimes, and in fact it's a very bad habit, because not only are they resisting what deep down they know they need, they're making it very hard for the Top, who needs to subdue them but doesn't want to injure them. I've only had to deal with a few brats who basically wanted to be subdued after a real struggle, and I always hated it because they didn't seem to realize how easily they could be hurt that way.
i'm glad that you liked my depiction of the struggling young lady trying to avoid getting turned over :D . i've had much the same experiences as you have on this front. in the vast majority of cases my spankees didn't put up much of a struggle physically even though they could have as they were turned over. they probably did protest up a storm but usually do so while actually going over my lap quite submissively 8-) . i agree with you that this is probably due in part to their basic understanding that they need the spanking and i think it also has to do with their understanding of their basic need to be submissive to the man they love. i also agree that it is always a problem if they do struggle physically. it sure makes it difficult for the spanker to balance the need to continue with the spanking with the need to keep them safe.
web-ed wrote:Of course the fantasy of being physically subdued is not uncommon in women, but in practice most don't offer much physical resistance because it isn't necessary for them to feel that they've been overpowered during a realistic struggle.
i agree. i think in most cases, just the strength of will exhibited by her man is enough to fulfill the fantasy of being overpowered 8-) . as a matter of fact, i think this strength of will is much more important than his physical strength and serves the same purpose from the spankee's perspective. i can remember a few occasions when a girl friend has genuinely been mad about a spanking i was about to give her but who went submissively over my lap and offered little physical resistance even while i was blistering her bare bottom. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

our jogger seems to be fresh out of advice at this point
our jogger seems to be fresh out of advice at this point
019.jpg (385.13 KiB) Viewed 3408 times
hi everyone,

Laura seems to be worried about her panties being twisted but i figure that our jogger would love to have that problem at this point :lol: . no problem though, i think they'll be twisting up soon 8-) . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Zowie! Just as we were sitting here, fanning ourselves after enjoying the sight of little Laura getting spanked in public, and thinking the "Walk in the Park" saga was over, here comes a new couple, and a new spanking! Gloryosky, Phil! When are you going to take mercy on us? :lol:

Guess I was thrown by your comment about "tying up some loose ends" -- with the accent on "ends." I seriously thought pic 18 was the finale to the story.

But this new couple, with the lady positioned in perfect OTK mode, looks to be starting a new movement in this toon concerto. As I say, with the "jogger" comfortably (?) arrayed across her S.O.'s lap, maybe we are in for yet another classic spanking scene. :D

At this moment, though, I am in the dark about the reason for the jogger's punishment. We were told earlier that little Laura annoyed her sweetie by being a "brat" and being "deliberately naughty." Maybe the jogging lady (still to be named) did something similar to offend her boyfriend...?

Now then. As I said, the OTK positioning here is perfect, as good as any I've seen from Web-ed's "Big Five"... or is that "The Big Five plus One?" :geek: And yet, instead of swatting his jogging sweetie with the open palm of his hand as per canon, this galoot has opted for... a switch! Come on now, Phil... Hitting her fanny with a switch -- from that position -- is nowhere near as effective as smacking her tender nates with his strong right hand. A switch, I think, is for when the spankee is standing up, bent over, so that the point of impact would cover more "territory."

Sigh. Guess I should admit, I am immutably partial to hand spanking. There is something about the tactile feel of skin upon skin that excites me in a way that no implement -- not a switch, a cane, or a hairbrush -- can match.

Anyway, Phil, thanks again for your excellent artwork, and for "Keeping the Faith" like nobody else can!

Cheers,
Dan