A Walk in the Park

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: A Walk in the Park

Post by willjohn »

Are you really going to finish this with her pants still up?
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Great new pic, Phil. And I admire that you have found a way to bring us a nice OTK spanking that is both merited and consensual. As much as I like to see punitive spankings of naughty girls, I have to say that if the spanking is consensual, that adds another layer of delight for us, the viewers.

I notice that willjohn, a faithful reader of this site, is now urging you to lower Laura's panties for the next phase of her spanking. Personally, I can do without the fetish that demands that all spankees be bare by the end of their ordeal. Maybe others like that, and I don't hold it against them. It's their choice, I guess. But I am an opponent of bare bottom spankings, for the simple fact that there is always a chance of undue exposure that, really, has no place in a spanking cartoon. If you want to progress from the panty spanking phase, I think the next logical step would be for the spanker to raise the sides of the girl's panties to fully expose the buttocks, and go to work walloping them.

Seriously, as far as the spankee is concerned, there is really no difference between receiving spanks on her skimpy panties and receiving them on her bare behind. It's not as if the panties are any protection.

Getting back to my opening statement, I do like that you have made this into the tale of a consensual spanking. Yes, I can certainly understand that Laura may soon be enduring a walloping much harder than she has bargained for, and that would be just and proper. If a girl purposely provokes her boyfriend into putting her over his knee, she should not be entitled to call a halt to the spanking whenever she wants to. It's a chance she has to take.. and I suspect that Laura will soon be trying to squirm away from the punishment that she, herself, has wrought. :lol:

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Great new pic, Phil. And I admire that you have found a way to bring us a nice OTK spanking that is both merited and consensual. As much as I like to see punitive spankings of naughty girls, I have to say that if the spanking is consensual, that adds another layer of delight for us, the viewers.
hi Dan,

i tend to agree that the consensual aspect does indeed add another layer of delight. when the girl getting the spanking is wanting/needing the spanking it does make it that much more satisfying for the spanker too :D .
daneldorado wrote:Getting back to my opening statement, I do like that you have made this into the tale of a consensual spanking. Yes, I can certainly understand that Laura may soon be enduring a walloping much harder than she has bargained for, and that would be just and proper. If a girl purposely provokes her boyfriend into putting her over his knee, she should not be entitled to call a halt to the spanking whenever she wants to. It's a chance she has to take.. and I suspect that Laura will soon be trying to squirm away from the punishment that she, herself, has wrought. :lol:
even though the spanking may have a consensual side to it. the spankee doesn't get a say in how hard or how long the spanking is.............just as it would be in a totally punishment spanking 8-) if she did have a say, it would probably ruin the "needed" effects of the spanking for her and that probably goes even more for a girl who brats go get a spanking ;) .
willjohn wrote:Are you really going to finish this with her pants still up?
daneldorado wrote: I notice that willjohn, a faithful reader of this site, is now urging you to lower Laura's panties for the next phase of her spanking. Personally, I can do without the fetish that demands that all spankees be bare by the end of their ordeal. Maybe others like that, and I don't hold it against them. It's their choice, I guess. But I am an opponent of bare bottom spankings, for the simple fact that there is always a chance of undue exposure that, really, has no place in a spanking cartoon. If you want to progress from the panty spanking phase, I think the next logical step would be for the spanker to raise the sides of the girl's panties to fully expose the buttocks, and go to work walloping them.

Seriously, as far as the spankee is concerned, there is really no difference between receiving spanks on her skimpy panties and receiving them on her bare behind. It's not as if the panties are any protection.
we seem to have a difference of opinion here. as i always say, "there are as many kinds of spanking as there are people participating in spanking" :D . i also had a comment from a viewer at my toon group complaining that it was time for her to lose that hint of a smile that she's had on her face. i have 2 different things going on in this toon. 1) the spankee bratting to get a spanking and 2) the spanking taking place outdoors. this has proved to be a problem for me and has slowed the progress of the toon although i think it's going to work out ok. because of this, the decision of how to proceed in this matter was kind of automatically made for me as i thought through the toon. in any case, i hope everyone will still enjoy the toon :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Walk in the Park #9

Post by web-ed »

Things are progressing logically and therefore quite satisfactorily, from my point of view. Our brat is slowly - very slowly - beginning to repent her ways, and a long enough spanking should bring about the desired change in attitude. As to the "panties up or down?" question, as you note there will be differing opinions on this, and your best bet is to follow your own judgment. Dan prefers panties up; Willjohn panties down; I myself generally favor panties down except for the case of superheroines in costume, because that's the way I spank in real life and it maximizes the spankee's humiliation and embarrassment. :) Either way will work here, since some boyfriends would spare their girlfriends the possible embarrassment of being caught panties down by any passers-by in the park while others wouldn't.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Things are progressing logically and therefore quite satisfactorily, from my point of view. Our brat is slowly - very slowly - beginning to repent her ways, and a long enough spanking should bring about the desired change in attitude.
hi web-ed,

she is indeed beginning to repent :lol: . as for the speed of this repentance, or lack of speed, i have a hunch that's a common attribute among bratty girls who brat to get that spanking good attention they crave :D .
web-ed wrote: As to the "panties up or down?" question, as you note there will be differing opinions on this, and your best bet is to follow your own judgment. Dan prefers panties up; Willjohn panties down; I myself generally favor panties down except for the case of superheroines in costume, because that's the way I spank in real life and it maximizes the spankee's humiliation and embarrassment. :) Either way will work here, since some boyfriends would spare their girlfriends the possible embarrassment of being caught panties down by any passers-by in the park while others wouldn't.
it's funny but personally, i love spankings both ways :D ..........or better yet, both ways in the same spanking 8-) . as you note, either way would work here but as usual, i have a specific motive that will determine which is the one that happens..............a motive that will be dictated by the story line itself ;) . i'm glad you're enjoying the toon :D . more to come. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

THAT'S gotta be embarrassing
THAT'S gotta be embarrassing
010.jpg (365.75 KiB) Viewed 2470 times
hi everyone,

it looks like what started out as a walk in the park now has Laura trying to run............too bad her feet aren't touching the ground :lol: laughing. funny though, other passers by don't seem to be having any trouble and are even giving advice 8-) . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Ooh, this is getting better. It was already "good," but now it is getting delicious. :D

As Kenny continues to wallop the seat of Laura's panties, suddenly a lone jogger comes upon the scene. She (the jogger) apparently approves of what she sees, and encourages Kenny to really lay it on! For his part, Kenny is demanding to see "smoke" arise from Laura's bottom. Sudden thought: Would he settle for a fart? Or does he really believe the heat in Laura's butt can produce visible smoke? Hmmm... Maybe we'll see.

As always, Phil, your over-the-knee positioning is excellent.

Web-ed has already chimed in here, offering this point: "i have a hunch that's a common attribute among bratty girls who brat to get that spanking good attention they crave...." Yes, that's a factor we rarely discuss on this magnificent website... but maybe we should. Once, a lady who is very much into the "scene" told me that what a sub wants, more than anything else, is for someone to pay attention to her.

Being on the receiving end of a thousand swats may seem like a steep price to pay for someone's attention. Nevertheless, it seems that little Laura's thoughts are right in sync with this idea. Earlier, when we were reading her thoughts, we "heard" :

"Oooh! Face down over his lap! Out here in the open! My dress up and...Gulp!... The seat of my panties waving around in the air!... Groan! So exposed! So helpless! So embarrassed! Gasp! So why am I so... Shiver!... Excited! Whew!"

Now I ask you. Does this sound like a reluctant spankee? I think not.

The inclusion of the jogger in your latest panel sent my mind on a wild chase through many "possibles." Here's what I thought would be fun, except that it would require more work on your part:

First, the lone jogger. Then, an elderly couple pass by on their daily constitutional. Then, a bunch of little kids, who are transfixed by the scene of the grown-up Laura being spanked like a naughty child. In my feverish fantasy, I then imagine a nine-man baseball team, stopping by on their way to the practice field. More and more people arrive and are witnesses to the best outdoor spanking they've ever seen. Finally, Laura is getting spanked in front of a joint session of the U.S. Congress.

Okay, NOW she's getting all the attention she wanted. And then some. :lol: And the spanking continues and continues, until twilight comes and blankets the scene in darkness. But no worries. The shine on her well-spanked bottom will light their way out of the park and to their car. Of course, little Laura will not be able to sit down, so she crouches in the back seat for the whole ride, as a fully satisfied Kenny drives them home.

Can't wait.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I thought Kenny may have grabbed the jogger on her way back and spanked her for sticking her bib in.
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Love the humiliation, it always adds extra spice to the story.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Kenny and Laura have their first witness! :D :D :D :D I love it. Y'know what I would REALLY like to see in your story? If an old man with a white beard and a buzzcut wearing a hawaiian shirt stops to watch! It would make me feel like I was there! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Ooh, this is getting better. It was already "good," but now it is getting delicious. :D
hi Dan,

i'm glad you're enjoying this one :D .
daneldorado wrote:As Kenny continues to wallop the seat of Laura's panties, suddenly a lone jogger comes upon the scene. She (the jogger) apparently approves of what she sees, and encourages Kenny to really lay it on! For his part, Kenny is demanding to see "smoke" arise from Laura's bottom. Sudden thought: Would he settle for a fart? Or does he really believe the heat in Laura's butt can produce visible smoke? Hmmm... Maybe we'll see.
the smoke was actually just a figure of speech...............Kenny's way of letting Laura know her bottom is gonna FEEL like it's on fire before he stops :lol: . of course, a fart is entirely plausible :lol: .
daneldorado wrote:As always, Phil, your over-the-knee positioning is excellent.
thanks. i like hearing that since i am basically an OTK spanker :D .
daneldorado wrote:Web-ed has already chimed in here, offering this point: "i have a hunch that's a common attribute among bratty girls who brat to get that spanking good attention they crave...." Yes, that's a factor we rarely discuss on this magnificent website... but maybe we should. Once, a lady who is very much into the "scene" told me that what a sub wants, more than anything else, is for someone to pay attention to her.
this is all very interesting and i think i mentioned before that i got good advice from a spankee friend of mine before starting this toon. she is an admitted brat and makes no bones about using bratting to get the spankings she needs and wants ;) . she even told me a couple stories from her past to help make it all clear to me. not only does this kind of emotional information give me lots of ideas but also keeps me better lined out on what the players in a toon might be thinking and feeling. that makes it easier to make a connection with my viewers and i can tell that i have by the number and type of comments i get as we go along. this toon is getting lots of comments so far;) . there are as many different spanking preferences as there are spankos but there are still some common feelings and ideas. as men we have ideas about spanking and what the ladies getting the spankings might be thinking and feeling but it's really so much better when some of those ladies open up and actually tell us what they need and want :D .
daneldorado wrote:Being on the receiving end of a thousand swats may seem like a steep price to pay for someone's attention. Nevertheless, it seems that little Laura's thoughts are right in sync with this idea. Earlier, when we were reading her thoughts, we "heard" :

"Oooh! Face down over his lap! Out here in the open! My dress up and...Gulp!... The seat of my panties waving around in the air!... Groan! So exposed! So helpless! So embarrassed! Gasp! So why am I so... Shiver!... Excited! Whew!"

Now I ask you. Does this sound like a reluctant spankee? I think not.
my spankee friend told me a true story where she got 3 spankings in one day because she just couldn't stop bratting. during the third one, while her bottom was feeling like it was on fire she was wondering why she had pushed it this far...................all the while knowing "exactly" why she had pushed it this far 8-) .
daneldorado wrote:The inclusion of the jogger in your latest panel sent my mind on a wild chase through many "possibles." Here's what I thought would be fun, except that it would require more work on your part:

First, the lone jogger. Then, an elderly couple pass by on their daily constitutional. Then, a bunch of little kids, who are transfixed by the scene of the grown-up Laura being spanked like a naughty child. In my feverish fantasy, I then imagine a nine-man baseball team, stopping by on their way to the practice field. More and more people arrive and are witnesses to the best outdoor spanking they've ever seen. Finally, Laura is getting spanked in front of a joint session of the U.S. Congress.

Okay, NOW she's getting all the attention she wanted. And then some. :lol: And the spanking continues and continues, until twilight comes and blankets the scene in darkness. But no worries. The shine on her well-spanked bottom will light their way out of the park and to their car. Of course, little Laura will not be able to sit down, so she crouches in the back seat for the whole ride, as a fully satisfied Kenny drives them home.

Can't wait.

Cheers,
Dan
well, you certainly didn't have any trouble extrapolating this fantasy :lol: . the inclusion of the jogger seems to have triggered this instinct in several people and i have gotten several scenarios now that people would like to see :lol: . your ideas would INDEED require more work than i am willing to do. besides, if i have a joint session of congress in the pic the spanker and spankee would be so small they'd be barely visible :lol: . FYI, i did do a single pic where a man is spanking his young wife in a park and an older couple comes along and is reminded of their own past while watching 8-) . i knew that jogger was a good idea :D . i'm glad this toon is making a connection with you and others ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I thought Kenny may have grabbed the jogger on her way back and spanked her for sticking her bib in.
hi Willjohn,

as i was telling Dan, it seems like this Jogger really made a connection with a bunch of my viewers and most of them had a idea or 2 about how she might fit in to this spanking :D . it looks to me like you had no trouble figuring out what you wanted to see happen to her :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed the toon :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

solsunbeach wrote:Love the humiliation, it always adds extra spice to the story.
hi Solsunbeach,

i agree 100% and i think a lot of other spankos do too. there's just something about those public spankings that kick the emotions up a notch.............especially that humiliation 8-) . glad you're enjoying this toon :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Kenny and Laura have their first witness! :D :D :D :D I love it. Y'know what I would REALLY like to see in your story? If an old man with a white beard and a buzzcut wearing a hawaiian shirt stops to watch! It would make me feel like I was there! ;) ;) ;) ;)
hi Boom,

i love your suggestion :D . not only do you like the idea of a witness but also you know exactly who it should be :lol: . glad you're enjoying the toon :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Walk in the Park #10

Post by web-ed »

Well, it had to happen - a jogger runs by, and no cranky feminist, suggests that Kenny should bare Laura's bottom! This is great - Laura must be so embarrassed, especially when the jogger is female and still takes Kenny's side.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Well, it had to happen - a jogger runs by, and no cranky feminist, suggests that Kenny should bare Laura's bottom! This is great - Laura must be so embarrassed, especially when the jogger is female and still takes Kenny's side.
hi web-ed,

i think you're right, it DID have to happen :lol:..............and i think this female jogger i whipped up is just right for the part too :D . she does appear to be a wise and worldly young woman who knows how things happen so why shouldn't she give a bit of advice as she goes by.............as well as having a bit of fun with it :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Laura really needs to work on how she phrases things
Laura really needs to work on how she phrases things
011.jpg (353.68 KiB) Viewed 2407 times
hi everyone,

when Ken sat down to turn Laura over he couldn't have known just how many people would be stopping by......... seems like they all have free advice too 8-) ............it's amazing how a good spanking attracts people :lol: . I can tell she's not worried even though there seems to be some disagreement about just which garment should be pulled down :? ..............she knows that Ken wouldn't DARE embarrass her any further :lol: . i hope you all enjoy it. phil

thil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

..or does she just "THINK" she knows he wouldn't embarrass her further? Full moon, ahoy!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:..or does she just "THINK" she knows he wouldn't embarrass her further? Full moon, ahoy!
hi Willjohn,

you seem really suspicious of his intentions here.............or should i say, MY intentions:lol: i can see you know my toons really well :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Walk in the Park #11

Post by web-ed »

Laura really needs to learn that when she's being spanked, pleading is a better idea than demanding - she needs to impress Kenny that she's learned her lesson. Demanding only convinces a spanker that more attitude adjustment is required. Tsk, tsk - but she'll learn eventually. The hard way! :D
-- Web-Ed