Dave Wolfe birthday

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Dave Wolfe birthday

Post by overbarrel49 »

nice selection!
nice selection!
Wolfie bday 2013.jpg (244.46 KiB) Viewed 7091 times
hi everyone,

my friend Dave Wolfe, of Wolfietoon fame, is having a birthday today :D . of course, at our age those regularly scheduled birthdays are actually just an irritating, yearly reminder of just how old we are now :lol: . in order to help Wolfie take his mind off this i wanted to try to get him the perfect gift. after giving the matter a lot of thought it dawned on me that i don't know what constitutes the "perfect" gift for Wolfie :roll: ! Wolfie is the only one who really knows that so why not just let him pick out his own birthday gift? the more i thought about it, the more it seemed to me that, in this case, shopping for the perfect gift just might BE the perfect gift so i decided to take him in and let him pick out his own present this year 8-) . HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOLFIE!. phil
willjohn

Re: Dave Wolfe birthday

Post by willjohn »

If I know Wolfie I am sure
He'll spank all three and look for more! :twisted:
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Phil - this was a very thoughtful present for the man who doesn't have quite everything :) ! Although I have to wonder - was our announcer friend unable to restrain himself from giving the girls each a preliminary spanking before Dave arrived?
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:If I know Wolfie I am sure
He'll spank all three and look for more! :twisted:
hi willjohn,

i have to agree with you. Wolfie would definitely take advantage of the large selection :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Phil - this was a very thoughtful present for the man who doesn't have quite everything :) ! Although I have to wonder - was our announcer friend unable to restrain himself from giving the girls each a preliminary spanking before Dave arrived?
hi web-ed,

again, you seem suspicious :lol: . if he didn't pre spank these girls for Dave, he would have at least watched intently while Dave tested them out :D 8-) . thanks, phil
cholo

Post by cholo »

Now THATS how to spend your birthday I only spanked two girls on mine. happy spanking :( :(
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

cholo wrote:Now THATS how to spend your birthday I only spanked two girls on mine. happy spanking :( :(
hi Cholo,

i'm glad you approve :D . you seem unhappy that you only got to spank 2 girls on your birthday but i have to tell you that sounds really good to me :lol: . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

cholo wrote:Now THATS how to spend your birthday I only spanked two girls on mine. happy spanking :( :(
On behalf of everyone, Cholo, allow me to welcome you to the CSR Bulletin Board! Good to see you've been perusing some of Phil's work from the past here.
-- Web-Ed