An Alternate Proposal

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
jimc

Re: An Alternate Proposal

Post by jimc »

Boy, I could not wait to comment on some of the panels I have already seen. I love that she is a redhead(when I first saw Natalie I thought of Reba Macintyre) One thing on this one that I don't seem to remember is how Natalie's hair fell when she 1st went over his lap. I thought this was just exceptional. As you already know I enjoy your use of the word spanking and what it brings to my mind. Because I have Adult ADD I do have to ignore some of the dialog as I end up bouncing from one thought balloon to another and seem to have sensory overload so that is one part of your stories that in some ways have less to do with your art and more of my inability to follow some of the storylines as I cannot read them and enjoy the art at the same time. I am also like some of the others on the fact on being called Sir (it makes me feel too old and not just a few years older than the woman I am spanking) so while I see it in your story I also have to say I want her to know why she is getting a spanking but not having to be completely subservient. So thank you for another great story. I just got up to the panel when she 1st got over his lap and had to leave, but I hope to finish the rest of the story soon. Have a great day.
Jim
overbarrel49

Re: An Alternate Proposal

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:Boy, I could not wait to comment on some of the panels I have already seen. I love that she is a redhead(when I first saw Natalie I thought of Reba Macintyre) One thing on this one that I don't seem to remember is how Natalie's hair fell when she 1st went over his lap. I thought this was just exceptional.
hi Jim,

i'm glad you noticed this detail and enjoyed it. i like to include all the details i can to make the pics look good and it's nice to know folks are actually noticing them rather than just focusing on her bare bottom sticking up there :D ..............as far as the red hair goes.........i think that seems to be a favorite of some of our CSR readers............just ask Boom :lol: .
jimc wrote:As you already know I enjoy your use of the word spanking and what it brings to my mind. Because I have Adult ADD I do have to ignore some of the dialog as I end up bouncing from one thought balloon to another and seem to have sensory overload so that is one part of your stories that in some ways have less to do with your art and more of my inability to follow some of the storylines as I cannot read them and enjoy the art at the same time. I am also like some of the others on the fact on being called Sir (it makes me feel too old and not just a few years older than the woman I am spanking) so while I see it in your story I also have to say I want her to know why she is getting a spanking but not having to be completely subservient. So thank you for another great story. I just got up to the panel when she 1st got over his lap and had to leave, but I hope to finish the rest of the story soon. Have a great day.
i like to think there is a lot going on in my pics and i can only hope that everyone is catching everything. as far as the issues with the dialog, i don't see that it matters how you go about it.............whatever works for you. i'm just glad that you're enjoying them. i have a habit of going back to the beginning and looking at everything i have done at different points in the story. it helps me keep lined out on what i want to do in coming panels. also, after i am finished with a toon, i always go back and re read the entire thing. i do that less to inspect the individual panels and more to get the overall feel of the toon. there is usually lots going on in my toons and many ways to enjoy them. i also like to go back in time and re read previous toons ;). i'm glad you're enjoying them :D . thanks, phil