Christmas 2013

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Christmas 2013

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:35 am

Christmas list.jpg
looks like Jennifer is getting a Christmas morning surprise.
Christmas list.jpg (352.27 KiB) Viewed 2380 times
hi everyone,

one of the most fun things about Christmas is getting up early Christmas morning and checking under the tree to see if you got everything on your list :D . it occurred to me that with so many lists to manage, Santa must run onto conflicts from time to time and i was wondering how he would resolve such conflicts :?: .i decided to use Harley, Sara Ann and Jennifer from "One Good Turn to illustrate one idea i had about that. :lol: HO HO HO. phil

web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Christmas 2013

Postby web-ed » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Phil - great idea for a Christmas cartoon! It's good to see these characters again, and Jennifer's mom knows just what her daughter needs - and how to see that she gets it ;) ! Of course, Sara Ann doesn't suspect that similar treatment is in store for her, but she'll probably find out soon enough. Looks like Santa's spanking arm is getting an extended workout this yuletide season :lol: !
-- Web-Ed

daneldorado

Postby daneldorado » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Web-ed wrote:

Phil - great idea for a Christmas cartoon! It's good to see these characters again, and Jennifer's mom knows just what her daughter needs - and how to see that she gets it ;) ! Of course, Sara Ann doesn't suspect that similar treatment is in store for her, but she'll probably find out soon enough. Looks like Santa's spanking arm is getting an extended workout this yuletide season :lol: !

Your comment about Santa's spanking arm getting an extended workout this season gave me an idea. In all of fiction, WHO do you think delivered the most spankings?

The Phantom? Superman? The 50 Shades character Christian Grey? The character of E. Edward Grey in "Secretary?" Characters played by John Wayne? Or by Gene Autry?

And then it struck me:

It's got to be Santa Claus! I have seen more pictures, drawings, and photos of the Jolly Red Elf warming the seats of pretty but naughty women than any other person in history! :D

And, considering what a difficult and time-consuming job Santa has, I'd like to volunteer to be his assistant... in the spanking department!

Hey, I just wanna help! :lol:

Cheers,
Dan

sunflower309

Postby sunflower309 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:54 pm

daneldorado wrote:It's got to be Santa Claus! I have seen more pictures, drawings, and photos of the Jolly Red Elf warming the seats of pretty but naughty women than any other person in history!

ahhhhhh yes. the reason spankees are at least a little naughty at Christmas! i'd pick a spanking over coal in my stocking anyday! good one Phil! :D

sunflower

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:33 am

web-ed wrote:Phil - great idea for a Christmas cartoon! It's good to see these characters again, and Jennifer's mom knows just what her daughter needs - and how to see that she gets it ;) ! Of course, Sara Ann doesn't suspect that similar treatment is in store for her, but she'll probably find out soon enough. Looks like Santa's spanking arm is getting an extended workout this yuletide season :lol: !

hi web-ed,

i'm glad you liked this one :D . Sara does indeed know that Jennifer needs a spanking and like so many mothers and daughters, there does seem to be a bit of a rivalry between them :lol: . of course, Harley knows full well what they both need and i'm sure Santa doesn't mind helping him out 8-) . thanks, phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:43 am

daneldorado wrote:Your comment about Santa's spanking arm getting an extended workout this season gave me an idea. In all of fiction, WHO do you think delivered the most spankings?

The Phantom? Superman? The 50 Shades character Christian Grey? The character of E. Edward Grey in "Secretary?" Characters played by John Wayne? Or by Gene Autry?

And then it struck me:

It's got to be Santa Claus! I have seen more pictures, drawings, and photos of the Jolly Red Elf warming the seats of pretty but naughty women than any other person in history! :D

And, considering what a difficult and time-consuming job Santa has, I'd like to volunteer to be his assistant... in the spanking department!

Hey, I just wanna help! :lol:

Cheers,
Dan

hi Dan,

your comments fit right in with a discussion i was having at another group. we were speculating that being spanked by Santa is the most favorite fantasy of spankees :D . perhaps that's why there are so many Santa spankings out there :D . let me know if you get that job helping Santa :lol: . phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:46 am

sunflower309 wrote:ahhhhhh yes. the reason spankees are at least a little naughty at Christmas! i'd pick a spanking over coal in my stocking anyday! good one Phil! :D

sunflower

hi Sunflower,

i think any spankee would agree with you whole heartedly :D . i'm glad you enjoyed the toon :D . thanks, phil

sunflower309

Postby sunflower309 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:50 pm

hi Phil!

anyone can figure out why Santa is so jolly. he knows where all the bad girls are! :lol:

sunflower

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:42 pm

sunflower309 wrote:hi Phil!

anyone can figure out why Santa is so jolly. he knows where all the bad girls are! :lol:

sunflower

hi Sunflower,

HO HO HO :D 8-) phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:54 pm

back up.jpg
looks like Santa has a back up plan for good behavior too
back up.jpg (386.51 KiB) Viewed 2281 times
hi everyone,

Santa's been in business a long time and he knows what he's doing. kind of makes you wonder why folks keep trying to get over on him :!: . in this particular case, it just happens to be one of his helpers, Packin Hiney, who thought she could outsmart Santa :lol: i hope you all enjoy the pic. phil

Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”