Christmas 2013

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
User avatar
daneldorado
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Re: Christmas 2013

Postby daneldorado » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:16 pm

.
Great pic, Phil.

Question: Does Santa work on his "to-do" list from the top down? 'Cause if he does, then this spanking, of Packin Hiney, is the second of the day. Earlier, as you can see from the list, he would have spanked someone called "Big Red." (Could "Big Red" be either Jennifer or her mother Sara Ann? They both have red hair.)

Looks like Packin has been over Santa's big lap for a while. I note that her hiney is bright red, as red as Santa's outfit.

Seriously... I was hoping, after your last picture, that you would continue with the "One Good Turn" girls, and let Sara Ann have a good sound walloping by the Jolly Red Elf. Seems to me she had earned it. :D

Cheers,
Dan

P.S.: Oh by the way, Phil... Thanks for showing us Santa Claus using his bare right hand to do the job on these spankings. So many well-intentioned artists try to depict Santa giving someone a spanking while wearing MITTENS! So wrong. Only with his bare hand (or a hairbrush) can he deliver the swats as sharply as they need to be! :lol:

D.

User avatar
web-ed
Site Admin
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Contact:

Re: Christmas 2013

Postby web-ed » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Dan - I think "Big Red" is Packin's sister. They are both Santa's assistants according to the "continuity" of two years ago back in Christmas 2011. Here is the link to Phil's art from that time. The Hiney sisters seem to forget that along with the honor of being Santa's assistants go some red bottoms when he needs to test one of his new toys :lol: !

Phil - it seems that Packin has learned the value of keeping back-up files, although I'm sure she wishes Santa had not done so! But there's no fooling Santa - and bad girls on his list must expect to be turned OTK! I do believe she's sincere at this moment about wanting to be a good girl. We'll have to see how long her good intentions translate into good behavior during the new year. Nice, beautiful red bottom with cute little "naughty" panties. :)
-- Web-Ed

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: Christmas 2013

Postby overbarrel49 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:26 pm

daneldorado wrote:Great pic, Phil.

Question: Does Santa work on his "to-do" list from the top down? 'Cause if he does, then this spanking, of Packin Hiney, is the second of the day. Earlier, as you can see from the list, he would have spanked someone called "Big Red." (Could "Big Red" be either Jennifer or her mother Sara Ann? They both have red hair.)

Looks like Packin has been over Santa's big lap for a while. I note that her hiney is bright red, as red as Santa's outfit.


hi Dan,

glad you enjoyed it :D . i actually never gave any thought to what order Santa does his spanking in :lol: . in this case, i think he's just spanking Packin because she's the one who erased the naughty list. as web-ed noted, Big Red is one of Packin's sisters. that red hiney is what happens when you try to fool Santa :lol: .

daneldorado wrote:Seriously... I was hoping, after your last picture, that you would continue with the "One Good Turn" girls, and let Sara Ann have a good sound walloping by the Jolly Red Elf. Seems to me she had earned it. :D

Cheers,
Dan


well,i did leave that possibility open but we are under a week till Christmas and i don't think i'm gonna get time to do it. i have another one in the works i am hoping to get finished and that is Santa with Big Red and their other sister Kisma Hiney 8-) . i am just hoping to have time to finish that one.

daneldorado wrote:P.S.: Oh by the way, Phil... Thanks for showing us Santa Claus using his bare right hand to do the job on these spankings. So many well-intentioned artists try to depict Santa giving someone a spanking while wearing MITTENS! So wrong. Only with his bare hand (or a hairbrush) can he deliver the swats as sharply as they need to be! :lol:


you're welcome. i am a hand spanking enthusiast at heart ;) . thanks, phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: Christmas 2013

Postby overbarrel49 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:39 pm

web-ed wrote:Dan - I think "Big Red" is Packin's sister. They are both Santa's assistants according to the "continuity" of two years ago back in Christmas 2011. Here is the link to Phil's art from that time. The Hiney sisters seem to forget that along with the honor of being Santa's assistants go some red bottoms when he needs to test one of his new toys :lol: !


hi web-ed,

thanks for the link to my older stuff. you are totally correct here. there are actually 4 Hiney sisters...........Big Red. Packin , Kisma and their older sister Springrose. Springrose is the only one who is not one of Santa's helpers.

web-ed wrote:Phil - it seems that Packin has learned the value of keeping back-up files, although I'm sure she wishes Santa had not done so! But there's no fooling Santa - and bad girls on his list must expect to be turned OTK! I do believe she's sincere at this moment about wanting to be a good girl. We'll have to see how long her good intentions translate into good behavior during the new year. Nice, beautiful red bottom with cute little "naughty" panties. :)


you're right..............there's no fooling Santa and you'd think his helpers would know that better than anyone else but they seem to always try anyway and as you noted they have to expect to be turned OTK :lol: . i have a hunch that. as long as the girls have worked for Santa, he probably knows those promises will soon fade away :lol: . i had intended that having to wear the "naughty" panties was for extra embarrassment for the girls in their short skirts................but i am a fan of panties and i did think they were cute too :D . i'm glad you enjoyed this one. i'm gonna shoot to complete one more..............if i can get time. thanks, phil

willjohn
Posts: 646
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:12 am

Re: Christmas 2013

Postby willjohn » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Does Packin Hiney think it possible that Santa is packin' a paddle? :roll:

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: Christmas 2013

Postby overbarrel49 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:31 pm

willjohn wrote:Does Packin Hiney think it possible that Santa is packin' a paddle? :roll:


hi Willjohn,

i have no doubt that Packin does indeed think it's possible :lol: . if you'll look at some of my older Christmas toons, you'll find her on the receiving end of some of his paddles :D . thanks. phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: Christmas 2013

Postby overbarrel49 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:49 pm

unwraping.jpg
what goes around, comes around
unwraping.jpg (413.23 KiB) Viewed 1592 times
hi everyone,

have you ever been so curious that you just couldn't wait till Christmas to open a present :? ? it seems the Hiney sisters had that problem today :o . fortunately Santa had a solution for the problem :lol: . this is the last Santa spanking pic i'll have time for this year. hopefully i'll be able to post a new pic on "alternate proposal" on Friday as usual. MERRY CHRISTMAS :D phil

sunflower309
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:14 am

Re: Christmas 2013

Postby sunflower309 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:24 am

Merry Christmas to everybody!

and Phil,

if I knew this would happen if I opened presents early I might have opened 1 or 2 myself! thanks again for your hard work and I enjoyed this one a lot! the red of their bottoms are a very festive color! have a great holiday!

sunflower

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: Christmas 2013

Postby overbarrel49 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:32 am

sunflower309 wrote:Merry Christmas to everybody!

and Phil,

if I knew this would happen if I opened presents early I might have opened 1 or 2 myself! thanks again for your hard work and I enjoyed this one a lot! the red of their bottoms are a very festive color! have a great holiday!

sunflower


hi Sunflower,

this is a typical spankee attitude if i ever saw one. i don't think i ever met a spankee who didn't want to be on Santa's naughty list and get a spanking from the jolly old elf himself and , as you pointed out in a previous post, it's no wonder Santa is so jolly with all those naughty girls to spank :lol: i'm glad you enjoyed this toon :D . HO-HO-HO MEEEEEEERY CHRISTMAS. thanks, phil

Aoba
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:53 am

Re: Christmas 2013

Postby Aoba » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:58 pm

For whatever reason i've always liked christmas themed spanking art. And this one is excellent!
I love adorable, somehow resigned look on the redhead face and tears flowing from her eyes. And it looks like the spanking hasn't even started. Poor girl, she will be crying really hard when her beautiful, big bottom will be as red as her blonde friends bottom. I also like the spankees position, she looks very helpless over santa's big lap :)
The brunette is very cute with her crying, deeply blushed face. And it is clear from the distressed but so adorable look on her face that her behind hurts very much now. It's great like she dances while rubbing her bottom, it looks sweet and also very real. Wonderful work.
The blonde has a amazing, big, bare, glowing bottom :) I like how she tries to look at the "damage" :) And the blush and tear that are visible on her face, are also very cute.
The kicked off panties laying on the ground are lovely, and of course i love how all the ladies are so beautiful and have so wonderful bodies :)
Amazing work as always!


Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests