Turn of Events

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: Turn of Events

Post by willjohn »

Sorry to be pedantic about English but Penny has committed the old "can" and "may" error. Oliver obviously can spank her because he is already doing it. If she believed he was not permitted to spank her'
she should have said "You may not do this."

A woman made this error many years ago when I arrested her boyfriend after following him into her house after he evaded taxi fare. As I took him out she said "You can't do that!" I smiled at her and said "I must be able to, I just did." She was then stumped for another comment.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Well now! It looks like the neighbor is getting in on the story too! :D :D :D :D So far, all we've seen is that she'd had plans to go shopping with Penny, and it would appear that those plans have been put on hold by Oliver! So then... unless I miss my guess, I'm thinking that somehow Raquel is going to wind up getting spanked by her man too! (She certainly has a hiney that would invite that kind of attention! ;) ;) ;) ;) )
hi Boom,

you seem suspicious of my intentions for Penny's neighbor. i can only assume that my toons have become predictable :lol: as far as her hiney goes............it is always my intention for the ladies in my toons to have spankable bottoms, whether they are getting spanked or not :D . anyway, the beginning of this toon seems to have gotten you thinking about how all this might play out and that's good ;) . just keep thinking and in the mean time i'll try to think of some interesting twists to keep it from being too predictable :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Sorry to be pedantic about English but Penny has committed the old "can" and "may" error. Oliver obviously can spank her because he is already doing it. If she believed he was not permitted to spank her'
she should have said "You may not do this."

A woman made this error many years ago when I arrested her boyfriend after following him into her house after he evaded taxi fare. As I took him out she said "You can't do that!" I smiled at her and said "I must be able to, I just did." She was then stumped for another comment.
hi Willjohn,

you are right, of course, about can and may but i really think it's more likely she would have said, " you "can't" do this to me"............after all, she probably wasn't thinking much about how she worded it at the time :lol: . that was a funny story from your past :lol: . thanks for sharing that with us :D . phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

For all of that, Raquel should find herself over Quinton's knees soon, if not Oliver's, if not both!

Stickybeaks usually come to grief in these stories.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:Stickybeaks usually come to grief in these stories.
"Stickybeaks"? I've never encountered that word before. I'm guessing that means someone who snoops, since Raquel is currently peeking in Penny's window. Since she was intending to meet Penny BEFORE the men showed up, I'm thinking the two ladies were up to something they didn't want the men knowing about... and I'm thinking their plot is about to be exposed (along with some OTHER exposures! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

So Raquel managed to get over to Penny's just in time to see Oliver taking her over his knee? It appears we'll have another "witnessed" spanking, since there's no way any woman could resist secretly watching another getting spanked! And after that, I'm with Willjohn - Raquel should get spanked by Quinton, or Oliver, or both! :lol: She certainly seems to be the neighborhood busybody, even knowing that Natalie and Mark are engaged, although apparently Natalie didn't tell her about the spanking that precipitated the engagement. :)
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote: If she believed he was not permitted to spank her, she should have said "You may not do this."
Even if she said it properly, I don't think he would concede that he needs her permission at the moment.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:For all of that, Raquel should find herself over Quinton's knees soon, if not Oliver's, if not both!

Stickybeaks usually come to grief in these stories.
hi Willjohn,

i too have never heard the term stickybeaks but be that as it may, i can infer from the context and i think you have the right idea :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:So Raquel managed to get over to Penny's just in time to see Oliver taking her over his knee? It appears we'll have another "witnessed" spanking, since there's no way any woman could resist secretly watching another getting spanked! And after that, I'm with Willjohn - Raquel should get spanked by Quinton, or Oliver, or both! :lol: She certainly seems to be the neighborhood busybody, even knowing that Natalie and Mark are engaged, although apparently Natalie didn't tell her about the spanking that precipitated the engagement. :)
hi web-ed,

funny how it works out that Raquel gets there just in time for the beginning of Penny's spanking isn't it :lol: ? i have been maintaining just what you said about one woman not being able to resist watching another one get spanked for years now ;) . there are a few spankee friends of mine who deny it but i've never really believed that :lol: . i have a feeling that you and Willjohn speak for all of us as far as what should happen to Raquel :D . as for your comment about neighborhood busy bodies.............i sort of have a mental image of all of the ladies being that way........gossiping and the like :lol: see there, we have a good reason for some spankings for all of them even without the issue with the dress :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

i'll bet Penny is feeling some cool air along about now........LOL
i'll bet Penny is feeling some cool air along about now........LOL
007.jpg (334.66 KiB) Viewed 1873 times
hi everyone,

Oliver's decision to give Penny the spanking her naughty behavior has earned her seems to have come as quite a surprise to not one but two young ladies :o . it makes me wonder if this spanking isn't long overdue 8-) ;) . one thing is certain though, if the girls are surprised now, they're gonna be REALLY surprised in just a few minutes :lol: . hope you enjoy this week's episode, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:i'll bet Penny is feeling some cool air along about now........LOL
Oh yes! She's sure is... FOR NOW... but i'm thinking it won't be long 'til Oliver turns up the heat back there! ;) ;) ;) ;)

She's already blushing, and she doesn't even know she's being watched... yet!

This is shaping up to be a VERY fun story! (Well... fun for the audience, and most likely fun for the two ladies' husbands, but for the women? Hmmm! I'm guessing they are both going to have some NICE RED BOTTONS by the time all is said and done! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #7

Post by web-ed »

Well, we've got some good OTK positioning here, which has to count as a plus. Also two embarrassed women, which adds to the fun of the spanking(s) to come :D ! And both of them are in for an education: Penny's going to learn it doesn't matter whether or not she wants the spanking, while Raquel will see that men do indeed still spank their women in 2014 just as they have from time immemorial! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Oh yes! She's sure is... FOR NOW... but i'm thinking it won't be long 'til Oliver turns up the heat back there! ;) ;) ;) ;)

She's already blushing, and she doesn't even know she's being watched... yet!

This is shaping up to be a VERY fun story! (Well... fun for the audience, and most likely fun for the two ladies' husbands, but for the women? Hmmm! I'm guessing they are both going to have some NICE RED BOTTONS by the time all is said and done! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )
hi Boom,

yeah, that cool air is usually short lived :lol: . i'm glad you mentioned that she's already blushing. it's funny how it's embarrassing for girls in this position to get their dresses pulled up even though the man that's doing it is her husband and has seen everything she has many times..............something about being treated like a naughty little girl i think ;) . i'm glad you think it's going to be a fun story................i am hoping it will be too :D . as far as red bottoms go................don't my stories always end with red bottoms :lol: ? thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Well, we've got some good OTK positioning here, which has to count as a plus. Also two embarrassed women, which adds to the fun of the spanking(s) to come :D ! And both of them are in for an education: Penny's going to learn it doesn't matter whether or not she wants the spanking, while Raquel will see that men do indeed still spank their women in 2014 just as they have from time immemorial! :)
hi web-ed,

i agree with you 100% about the embarrassment of the spankee adding to the fun of a spanking :D . that embarrassment is part of power exchange...........the dominance and submission.............and is totally a big factor in making the spankings more fun for the spanker ;) . they are indeed going to get an education from all of this...........on more than one topic :lol: . i'm glad you liked the pic :D . thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

web-ed wrote:So Raquel managed to get over to Penny's just in time to see Oliver taking her over his knee? It appears we'll have another "witnessed" spanking, since there's no way any woman could resist secretly watching another getting spanked!
web-ed is exactly right! I would love to see another women get a spanking, although I wouldn't want anyone to watch me get one! I think watching a spanking would be full of conflicting emotions, just like getting one!
overbarrel49 wrote:yeah, that cool air is usually short lived . i'm glad you mentioned that she's already blushing. it's funny how it's embarrassing for girls in this position to get their dresses pulled up even though the man that's doing it is her husband and has seen everything she has many times..............something about being treated like a naughty little girl i think
the cool air is indeed short lived, and does feel good, for about 5 seconds. being OTK is truly the most embarrassing position, clothed or bare bottom. it does put the spankee in a mind set of a naughty girl. it truly has nothing to do with any exposure as spankers have indeed seen it all. to me I also have less control. I really cannot move to escape the spanks landing on my bottom. once OTK a spankee is truly at her spankers mercy. and a first spanking (as this appears to be) is definitely the most embarrassing spanking.......and a spectator adds to the embarrassment, even though no one knows she's there........yet!

as always Phil, I really enjoyed this. and also I didn't have a personal connection to this toon........at first. I have now been promised a paddling over the phone. and that's all that keeps going through my head.......my spankers voice telling me I am going to get paddled. i knew i had a paddling coming but to hear it promised adds a whole new dimension to my pre spanking emotions! of course i'm not as bad as Penny, as i know i am going to get spanked and i know what to expect. but it doesn't make it any easier! at least i know for sure that no one will be watching. keep up the good work Phil!

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote: web-ed is exactly right! I would love to see another women get a spanking, although I wouldn't want anyone to watch me get one! I think watching a spanking would be full of conflicting emotions, just like getting one!
hi Sunflower,

i think you are exactly right.................watching would be full of conflicting emotions........just like participating ;) .
sunflower309 wrote: the cool air is indeed short lived, and does feel good, for about 5 seconds. being OTK is truly the most embarrassing position, clothed or bare bottom. it does put the spankee in a mind set of a naughty girl. it truly has nothing to do with any exposure as spankers have indeed seen it all. to me I also have less control. I really cannot move to escape the spanks landing on my bottom. once OTK a spankee is truly at her spankers mercy. and a first spanking (as this appears to be) is definitely the most embarrassing spanking.......and a spectator adds to the embarrassment, even though no one knows she's there........yet!
OTK is most embarrassing and you are most helpless.............no wonder it is a favorite position of spankers :lol: . i think you have described Penny's predicament quite well here ;) . she is indeed feeling embarrassment and helplessness in this position.......not to mention the anticipation of not knowing what is going to happen for sure 8-) . since it hasn't been all that long since your first spanking, you are in a unique position to remember just what Penny is going through right now and i appreciate that you described it so well for us here :D .
sunflower309 wrote:as always Phil, I really enjoyed this. and also I didn't have a personal connection to this toon........at first. I have now been promised a paddling over the phone. and that's all that keeps going through my head.......my spankers voice telling me I am going to get paddled. i knew i had a paddling coming but to hear it promised adds a whole new dimension to my pre spanking emotions! of course i'm not as bad as Penny, as i know i am going to get spanked and i know what to expect. but it doesn't make it any easier! at least i know for sure that no one will be watching. keep up the good work Phil!

sunflower
i agree with you that your promised paddling, one you have to wait for, does give you a connection connection to what Penny was going through before Oliver arrived and i also appreciate your description of your "enhanced" emotions as a result. it's nice to have a spankee around here to inform us of such things and confirm that some of our ideas are right :D . i'll do my best to keep the toons coming ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like we're under way
looks like we're under way
008.jpg (311.89 KiB) Viewed 2044 times
hi everyone,

Hmmmmmm, i thought Raquel was leaving?!? it seems she's finding Penny's predicament to be pretty fascinating.........especially now that she knows what the spanking is for...........and she doesn't seem all that sympathetic somehow :lol: . anyway, i hope you enjoy the new pic, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

Raquel can't help watching and I don't blame her. I would be watching too! and I wouldn't be sympathetic either. and before it's over I bet Penny will be sorry she bought the dress and lied to Oliver. and it will be awhile before she does it again. she certainly deserves what she's getting! r realize i'm putting the women's lib movement back, but that's my opinion! I like a man that will take charge and also enjoy a good spanking! and in a case like this I think a spanking is definitely called for! as always phil thanks for your hard work and sharing!

sunflower
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Ahhhh! The first swat! And you're right, Raquel doesn't seem to be too sympathetic about her friend getting spanked! Hmmm! I wonder if, at some time in the past, Raquel took the sole blame for something they were both guilty of, and now it's time for turnabout! ...Maybe. Anyway, she seems to know sometrhing about the dress... and she seems to agree that Oliver is doing the right thing to spank her for buying it! :D :D :D :D

However... I somehow think that Raquel won't be getting off Scot-free! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Meanwhile, Penny is already really embarrassed... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: and she doesn't even know she has an audience! Not only that, but she's still covered by her panties! (I suspect that situation isn't going to last much longer! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I'm looking forward to more!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:Raquel can't help watching and I don't blame her. I would be watching too! and I wouldn't be sympathetic either. and before it's over I bet Penny will be sorry she bought the dress and lied to Oliver. and it will be awhile before she does it again. she certainly deserves what she's getting! r realize i'm putting the women's lib movement back, but that's my opinion! I like a man that will take charge and also enjoy a good spanking! and in a case like this I think a spanking is definitely called for! as always phil thanks for your hard work and sharing!

sunflower
hi Sunflower,

i'm glad to hear you say that you can sympathize with Raquel and that you'd be watching too. there may be some women who would not want to watch a friend get a spanking but i just knew there had to be some who would :D .................especially if you knew your friend actually did deserve a spanking :lol: . i don't know about woman's lib but i certainly don't think you're setting women back at all. you know what you want, you know what you like, you know what you need and you're not afraid to try to get those things. how is that setting women back? you're welcome and i'm glad you enjoyed the toon :D . thanks, phil