Turn of Events

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: Turn of Events

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:i'll bet Penny is feeling some cool air along about now........LOL
Oh yes! She's sure is... FOR NOW... but i'm thinking it won't be long 'til Oliver turns up the heat back there! ;) ;) ;) ;)

She's already blushing, and she doesn't even know she's being watched... yet!

This is shaping up to be a VERY fun story! (Well... fun for the audience, and most likely fun for the two ladies' husbands, but for the women? Hmmm! I'm guessing they are both going to have some NICE RED BOTTONS by the time all is said and done! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #7

Post by web-ed »

Well, we've got some good OTK positioning here, which has to count as a plus. Also two embarrassed women, which adds to the fun of the spanking(s) to come :D ! And both of them are in for an education: Penny's going to learn it doesn't matter whether or not she wants the spanking, while Raquel will see that men do indeed still spank their women in 2014 just as they have from time immemorial! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Oh yes! She's sure is... FOR NOW... but i'm thinking it won't be long 'til Oliver turns up the heat back there! ;) ;) ;) ;)

She's already blushing, and she doesn't even know she's being watched... yet!

This is shaping up to be a VERY fun story! (Well... fun for the audience, and most likely fun for the two ladies' husbands, but for the women? Hmmm! I'm guessing they are both going to have some NICE RED BOTTONS by the time all is said and done! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )
hi Boom,

yeah, that cool air is usually short lived :lol: . i'm glad you mentioned that she's already blushing. it's funny how it's embarrassing for girls in this position to get their dresses pulled up even though the man that's doing it is her husband and has seen everything she has many times..............something about being treated like a naughty little girl i think ;) . i'm glad you think it's going to be a fun story................i am hoping it will be too :D . as far as red bottoms go................don't my stories always end with red bottoms :lol: ? thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Well, we've got some good OTK positioning here, which has to count as a plus. Also two embarrassed women, which adds to the fun of the spanking(s) to come :D ! And both of them are in for an education: Penny's going to learn it doesn't matter whether or not she wants the spanking, while Raquel will see that men do indeed still spank their women in 2014 just as they have from time immemorial! :)
hi web-ed,

i agree with you 100% about the embarrassment of the spankee adding to the fun of a spanking :D . that embarrassment is part of power exchange...........the dominance and submission.............and is totally a big factor in making the spankings more fun for the spanker ;) . they are indeed going to get an education from all of this...........on more than one topic :lol: . i'm glad you liked the pic :D . thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

web-ed wrote:So Raquel managed to get over to Penny's just in time to see Oliver taking her over his knee? It appears we'll have another "witnessed" spanking, since there's no way any woman could resist secretly watching another getting spanked!
web-ed is exactly right! I would love to see another women get a spanking, although I wouldn't want anyone to watch me get one! I think watching a spanking would be full of conflicting emotions, just like getting one!
overbarrel49 wrote:yeah, that cool air is usually short lived . i'm glad you mentioned that she's already blushing. it's funny how it's embarrassing for girls in this position to get their dresses pulled up even though the man that's doing it is her husband and has seen everything she has many times..............something about being treated like a naughty little girl i think
the cool air is indeed short lived, and does feel good, for about 5 seconds. being OTK is truly the most embarrassing position, clothed or bare bottom. it does put the spankee in a mind set of a naughty girl. it truly has nothing to do with any exposure as spankers have indeed seen it all. to me I also have less control. I really cannot move to escape the spanks landing on my bottom. once OTK a spankee is truly at her spankers mercy. and a first spanking (as this appears to be) is definitely the most embarrassing spanking.......and a spectator adds to the embarrassment, even though no one knows she's there........yet!

as always Phil, I really enjoyed this. and also I didn't have a personal connection to this toon........at first. I have now been promised a paddling over the phone. and that's all that keeps going through my head.......my spankers voice telling me I am going to get paddled. i knew i had a paddling coming but to hear it promised adds a whole new dimension to my pre spanking emotions! of course i'm not as bad as Penny, as i know i am going to get spanked and i know what to expect. but it doesn't make it any easier! at least i know for sure that no one will be watching. keep up the good work Phil!

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote: web-ed is exactly right! I would love to see another women get a spanking, although I wouldn't want anyone to watch me get one! I think watching a spanking would be full of conflicting emotions, just like getting one!
hi Sunflower,

i think you are exactly right.................watching would be full of conflicting emotions........just like participating ;) .
sunflower309 wrote: the cool air is indeed short lived, and does feel good, for about 5 seconds. being OTK is truly the most embarrassing position, clothed or bare bottom. it does put the spankee in a mind set of a naughty girl. it truly has nothing to do with any exposure as spankers have indeed seen it all. to me I also have less control. I really cannot move to escape the spanks landing on my bottom. once OTK a spankee is truly at her spankers mercy. and a first spanking (as this appears to be) is definitely the most embarrassing spanking.......and a spectator adds to the embarrassment, even though no one knows she's there........yet!
OTK is most embarrassing and you are most helpless.............no wonder it is a favorite position of spankers :lol: . i think you have described Penny's predicament quite well here ;) . she is indeed feeling embarrassment and helplessness in this position.......not to mention the anticipation of not knowing what is going to happen for sure 8-) . since it hasn't been all that long since your first spanking, you are in a unique position to remember just what Penny is going through right now and i appreciate that you described it so well for us here :D .
sunflower309 wrote:as always Phil, I really enjoyed this. and also I didn't have a personal connection to this toon........at first. I have now been promised a paddling over the phone. and that's all that keeps going through my head.......my spankers voice telling me I am going to get paddled. i knew i had a paddling coming but to hear it promised adds a whole new dimension to my pre spanking emotions! of course i'm not as bad as Penny, as i know i am going to get spanked and i know what to expect. but it doesn't make it any easier! at least i know for sure that no one will be watching. keep up the good work Phil!

sunflower
i agree with you that your promised paddling, one you have to wait for, does give you a connection connection to what Penny was going through before Oliver arrived and i also appreciate your description of your "enhanced" emotions as a result. it's nice to have a spankee around here to inform us of such things and confirm that some of our ideas are right :D . i'll do my best to keep the toons coming ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like we're under way
looks like we're under way
008.jpg (311.89 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
hi everyone,

Hmmmmmm, i thought Raquel was leaving?!? it seems she's finding Penny's predicament to be pretty fascinating.........especially now that she knows what the spanking is for...........and she doesn't seem all that sympathetic somehow :lol: . anyway, i hope you enjoy the new pic, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

Raquel can't help watching and I don't blame her. I would be watching too! and I wouldn't be sympathetic either. and before it's over I bet Penny will be sorry she bought the dress and lied to Oliver. and it will be awhile before she does it again. she certainly deserves what she's getting! r realize i'm putting the women's lib movement back, but that's my opinion! I like a man that will take charge and also enjoy a good spanking! and in a case like this I think a spanking is definitely called for! as always phil thanks for your hard work and sharing!

sunflower
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Ahhhh! The first swat! And you're right, Raquel doesn't seem to be too sympathetic about her friend getting spanked! Hmmm! I wonder if, at some time in the past, Raquel took the sole blame for something they were both guilty of, and now it's time for turnabout! ...Maybe. Anyway, she seems to know sometrhing about the dress... and she seems to agree that Oliver is doing the right thing to spank her for buying it! :D :D :D :D

However... I somehow think that Raquel won't be getting off Scot-free! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Meanwhile, Penny is already really embarrassed... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: and she doesn't even know she has an audience! Not only that, but she's still covered by her panties! (I suspect that situation isn't going to last much longer! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I'm looking forward to more!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:Raquel can't help watching and I don't blame her. I would be watching too! and I wouldn't be sympathetic either. and before it's over I bet Penny will be sorry she bought the dress and lied to Oliver. and it will be awhile before she does it again. she certainly deserves what she's getting! r realize i'm putting the women's lib movement back, but that's my opinion! I like a man that will take charge and also enjoy a good spanking! and in a case like this I think a spanking is definitely called for! as always phil thanks for your hard work and sharing!

sunflower
hi Sunflower,

i'm glad to hear you say that you can sympathize with Raquel and that you'd be watching too. there may be some women who would not want to watch a friend get a spanking but i just knew there had to be some who would :D .................especially if you knew your friend actually did deserve a spanking :lol: . i don't know about woman's lib but i certainly don't think you're setting women back at all. you know what you want, you know what you like, you know what you need and you're not afraid to try to get those things. how is that setting women back? you're welcome and i'm glad you enjoyed the toon :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Ahhhh! The first swat! And you're right, Raquel doesn't seem to be too sympathetic about her friend getting spanked! Hmmm! I wonder if, at some time in the past, Raquel took the sole blame for something they were both guilty of, and now it's time for turnabout! ...Maybe. Anyway, she seems to know sometrhing about the dress... and she seems to agree that Oliver is doing the right thing to spank her for buying it! :D :D :D :D
hi Boom,

i like it that my toons always seem to get you thinking :D . i'm not sure about anything in the past but Penny and Raquel are friends and neighbors so they probably know all kinds of stuff about each other................like whether they've been naughty and might deserve a spanking :lol: .
hugob00m wrote: However... I somehow think that Raquel won't be getting off Scot-free! ;) ;) ;) ;)
yeah, you seen a number of my toons by now and i will admit to being a bit predictable :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Meanwhile, Penny is already really embarrassed... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: and she doesn't even know she has an audience! Not only that, but she's still covered by her panties! (I suspect that situation isn't going to last much longer! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I'm looking forward to more!
see previous comment :D thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events Panel #8

Post by web-ed »

O.K., I'm just a bit late here, and sorry I missed seeing the first swat before today :lol: ! I think what makes this scene work for me is that neither girl fully appreciates at this point that the first swat was just that - the first of many! As the "swat total" mounts up, Penny will become more focused on the fiery sensation, and so will Raquel, but of course at second hand. Psychologically, as the spanking progresses and becomes more serious, Raquel should be unable to avoid imagining herself in her friend's place, and worrying about it even though she does not seem in any imminent danger of getting spanked herself (that's her perception; of course we know better). That's how women think. And Raquel should also be affected when Penny's panties come down and when the hairbrush is applied.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:O.K., I'm just a bit late here, and sorry I missed seeing the first swat before today :lol: !
hi web-ed,

no problem. i convinced Oliver to hold that first swat until you got here :lol: .
web-ed wrote:I think what makes this scene work for me is that neither girl fully appreciates at this point that the first swat was just that - the first of many! As the "swat total" mounts up, Penny will become more focused on the fiery sensation, and so will Raquel, but of course at second hand. Psychologically, as the spanking progresses and becomes more serious, Raquel should be unable to avoid imagining herself in her friend's place, and worrying about it even though she does not seem in any imminent danger of getting spanked herself (that's her perception; of course we know better). That's how women think. And Raquel should also be affected when Penny's panties come down and when the hairbrush is applied.
i think your analysis is exactly right.............neither girl has thought ahead past that first swat..................but they will :lol: . Penny seems a bit surprised but i she will definitely forget about that as her bottom heats up. as the spectator, Raquel has some interesting sensations and experiences in store for her too 8-) . there are "other things" that Raquel hasn't perceived..............or remembered either as we will see as we go along ;) . we will see just what effects the spanking and the panties and the hairbrush have on both girls as we move along :D i'm glad you enjoyed this scene. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

now we're getting some different reactions
now we're getting some different reactions
009.jpg (347.48 KiB) Viewed 2092 times
hi everyone,

it appears that Penny's initial shock at finding out that this really IS a spanking seems to have been replaced by...........ah............er............."other"considerations :lol: . spankers, do you ever get the feeling that your spankee isn't REALLY listening while you're lecturing her in situations like this :o . i hope you all enjoy the new pic. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #9

Post by web-ed »

Not too much needs to be said about this latest installment - the spanking is well underway now, and Raquel is getting an eyeful as Penny's posterior turns red :) ! This is the kind of panel that tends to be underrated because nothing really jumps out at you - and yet, everything is as it should be, from composition to expression. If there is a point of emphasis here, it's the look on Penny's face as the spanking is beginning to "take hold".

Now in answer to your question, Phil, "do you ever get the feeling that your spankee isn't REALLY listening while you're lecturing her in situations like this?" my answer is that the spankee's attention is evenly divided between what I'm telling her and worrying about how much her bottom stings. I know she's listening because the point is reached where, amazingly, she agrees with everything I say ;) . But at the same time I know she's paying attention to the sting - it's in a woman's nature to be very worried about how much more it's going to hurt before the spanking's over :D .
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I find it interesting that Raquel's memories are of watching her sister getting spanked by her father... but no mention is made of her getting spanked in the past. And now, again, she is an observer... but I have a feeling that the current situation isn't going to last much longer! Something she said earlier seemed to indicate that she and Penny were up to no good, since she was intending to get there before the men arrived. Maybe more shopping? Drive the credit card bills up even higher?

Meanwhile, Penny's backside is turning a nice shade of red, and Oliver hasn't even started the hairbrush phase of her spanking! She's really going to regret buying that dress! (I, on the other hand, am glad she bought it, because it gave her man a reason to spank her and she looks so deliciously spankable wearing it!)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Not too much needs to be said about this latest installment - the spanking is well underway now, and Raquel is getting an eyeful as Penny's posterior turns red :) ! This is the kind of panel that tends to be underrated because nothing really jumps out at you - and yet, everything is as it should be, from composition to expression. If there is a point of emphasis here, it's the look on Penny's face as the spanking is beginning to "take hold".
hi web-ed,

thanks for the compliments on my pic :D . this is one of those "ordinary" pics that had to be here to keep the story going. i actually shot this one from a bit farther back for a couple of reasons. 1) i wanted to get the entire scene in to show that the spanking is in full swing and 2) so i'd have room to include all of Raquel's thoughts. as you mentioned, nothing jumps out at you in this one but it was still a pic that i thought was necessary to keep the continuity going ;) .
web-ed wrote:Now in answer to your question, Phil, "do you ever get the feeling that your spankee isn't REALLY listening while you're lecturing her in situations like this?" my answer is that the spankee's attention is evenly divided between what I'm telling her and worrying about how much her bottom stings. I know she's listening because the point is reached where, amazingly, she agrees with everything I say ;) . But at the same time I know she's paying attention to the sting - it's in a woman's nature to be very worried about how much more it's going to hurt before the spanking's over :D .
hmmmmm, that's an interesting theory. do you lecture while you're in the act of spanking or do you stop spanking to lecture or both? i always kind of figured that if i was lecturing and spanking at the same time, the spankee might not really be paying attention to anything except what my hand was doing to her bottom............or in some cases to how well her plan is working out :lol: . i'm always suspicious of the spankee's motivations during a spanking and i take what they say with a grain of salt. perhaps you are right though...............as i said, i'm pretty suspicious of spankees generally :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I find it interesting that Raquel's memories are of watching her sister getting spanked by her father... but no mention is made of her getting spanked in the past. And now, again, she is an observer... but I have a feeling that the current situation isn't going to last much longer! Something she said earlier seemed to indicate that she and Penny were up to no good, since she was intending to get there before the men arrived. Maybe more shopping? Drive the credit card bills up even higher?
hi Boom,

perhaps Raquel is remembering the spankings that were the most fun for her............or perhaps she's just remembering ones that she watched before since she's watching one now? i see that i'm not the only one who is suspicious of spankees :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Meanwhile, Penny's backside is turning a nice shade of red, and Oliver hasn't even started the hairbrush phase of her spanking! She's really going to regret buying that dress! (I, on the other hand, am glad she bought it, because it gave her man a reason to spank her and she looks so deliciously spankable wearing it!)
yeah, i think she's going to regret it :D . i'm glad you like it and also that you think it's a good spanking outfit :D . i agree. thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi Phil!

web-ed wrote:Now in answer to your question, Phil, "do you ever get the feeling that your spankee isn't REALLY listening while you're lecturing her in situations like this?" my answer is that the spankee's attention is evenly divided between what I'm telling her and worrying about how much her bottom stings. I know she's listening because the point is reached where, amazingly, she agrees with everything I say . But at the same time I know she's paying attention to the sting - it's in a woman's nature to be very worried about how much more it's going to hurt before the spanking's over
web-ed is usually right (in fact I've never known him to be wrong) but since I have nothing to lose here, i'm telling him he's wrong. very wrong. I would agree to wax the car or paint the house just to have the spanking end. it's just easier to agree with anything and everything. 99% of my attention is focused on the sting I am experiencing. what I mostly hear is like from the Charlie Brown cartoons. you know the ones where the grownups are talking and all you hear is wah, wah, wah? that's what I hear. yes is a pretty good answer to almost everything. I pay just enough attention sometimes to give a cogent answer.

but again Phil, great pic and enjoy your hard work. looking forward to more! this is outside my experience, but it is very entertaining! and I like how you captured the girls expressions. they are right on. and I would rather have Raquel's expression, rather than Penny's. keep 'em coming!

sunflower
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

sunflower309 wrote:web-ed is usually right (in fact I've never known him to be wrong) but since I have nothing to lose here, i'm telling him he's wrong. very wrong. I would agree to wax the car or paint the house just to have the spanking end. it's just easier to agree with anything and everything. 99% of my attention is focused on the sting I am experiencing. what I mostly hear is like from the Charlie Brown cartoons. you know the ones where the grownups are talking and all you hear is wah, wah, wah? that's what I hear. yes is a pretty good answer to almost everything. I pay just enough attention sometimes to give a cogent answer.
Yes indeed, Sunflower, I am indeed almost always right :D ! I was being just a tad facetious when I wrote "I know she's listening because the point is reached where, amazingly, she agrees with everything I say." I should probably have added a " :lol: " or an " ;) " One of the great things about spanking is that the spankee reaches a point where she will indeed agree with whatever the spanker says. Her feelings might be expressed thus: "Yes, anything you say, sir!"
-- Web-Ed