Turn of Events

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Turn of Events

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:MMMM! I'm enjoying this part of the story! ...And so are Penny, Quinton, and Oliver! Raquel, not so much! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
hi Boom,

i'm glad you're enjoying the toon :D . you're right about the onlookers enjoying this part too 8-) .
hugob00m wrote: Oliver's reaction is pretty much what mine would be if I was there to witness such an event. He's getting a ringside view of his pretty neighbor's cute little tushie, with only her thin panties to cover her... and it looks like they're about to go too! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: AND... I'm thinking that... after he's just finished spanking his own wife, and now he's going to get to see another pretty bottom reddened in his living room... he's probably going to be in the mood for some very vigorous lovemaking soon after the neighbors go home! ;) ;) ;) ;)
yeah, Oliver's reaction was easy for me............i just had to think how i'd react :lol: . it's nice to know i'm not the only one ;) . i have a hunch your thoughts about what he has in mind for the after spanking festivities is right on the money too.............again, just what i'd be thinking :D .
hugob00m wrote: I get the impression from some of the previous dialog that Quinton is new to the whole wife-spanking thing. The way Raquel looks, I think it was only a matter of time until he'd decide to try it. Maybe he was just waiting for her to give him a good enough excuse to turn her over his knee.

Penny gets to have her revenge! After the revelation that her humiliation at the hands of her husband had been witnessed, now she's going to get to stand and watch whild Raquel gets her punishment.

Like they say on the McDonald's commercials... "I'm Loving It!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
just because Quinton is new to spanking, doesn't mean he can't become an enthusiast 8-) . i'm glad you're enjoying the toon :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #22

Post by web-ed »

We start the latest installment with some nice OTK positioning and then keep going from there: 3 out of the 4 people here look happy with what's going on, with one dissenter :lol: ! Great anticipation as Raquel is just beginning to realize her panties are coming down - heh heh! This is indeed a happy "Turn of events". :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:We start the latest installment with some nice OTK positioning and then keep going from there: 3 out of the 4 people here look happy with what's going on, with one dissenter :lol: ! Great anticipation as Raquel is just beginning to realize her panties are coming down - heh heh! This is indeed a happy "Turn of events". :)
hi web-ed,

yeah, those last minute realizations can be really traumatic :lol: i'm glad you're enjoying the way the toon is going :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

nothing like good friends when you're in trouble
nothing like good friends when you're in trouble
023.jpg (314.92 KiB) Viewed 2269 times
hi everyone,

hmmmmmmm, everyone seems to be thinking about bare bottoms now :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Now Raquel's panties are down and everyone in the room is joking about it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... well... everyone except for Raquel herself! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Somehow, she seems to be missing the humorous aspect of her situation... (or shall we say the humorous ASS-pect of her SIT-uation? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

In this panel, you've combined the funny and the erotic sides of adult spanking superbly!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Now Raquel's panties are down and everyone in the room is joking about it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... well... everyone except for Raquel herself! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Somehow, she seems to be missing the humorous aspect of her situation... (or shall we say the humorous ASS-pect of her SIT-uation? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
hi Boom,

well said :lol: . everyone but Raquel does seem to see the humor in this...............and perhaps the justice 8-) . maybe there's something else on her mind :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:In this panel, you've combined the funny and the erotic sides of adult spanking superbly!
i'm glad you think so. i've always maintained that there's room for some humor in spanking.............even if it's a good bottom blistering for punishment ;) . in this particular case, i think Raquel certainly deserves having a little fun poked at her. i'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #23

Post by web-ed »

What you have done in this panel, Phil, is stacked the deck so that everything conspires together to maximize Raquel's humiliation - and well done! Her boyfriend and her two friends are absolutely loving every minute of this, and Raquel knows they're all looking at her now-bared bottom as her heartfelt cry of "Nooooooooooooh!" attests. A scene like this is surely the stuff of female fantasy, for it is true that spanker and spankee both desire that which they perceive will increase the spankee's humiliation, a point which I will make in Chapter 6 of "The Whys of Spanking" when I finally get there. And as we've mentioned here before, it's a fantasy which many women have a love-hate relationship with - they both want it to happen and dread its happening. The latter emotion is skillfully displayed on Raquel's face right now.

Great job on the object of our attentions, a/k/a Raquel's behind! Every red-blooded male who sees it placed so perfectly in the OTK position must feel his spanking palm itch with anticipation :D !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:What you have done in this panel, Phil, is stacked the deck so that everything conspires together to maximize Raquel's humiliation - and well done! Her boyfriend and her two friends are absolutely loving every minute of this, and Raquel knows they're all looking at her now-bared bottom as her heartfelt cry of "Nooooooooooooh!" attests. A scene like this is surely the stuff of female fantasy, for it is true that spanker and spankee both desire that which they perceive will increase the spankee's humiliation, a point which I will make in Chapter 6 of "The Whys of Spanking" when I finally get there. And as we've mentioned here before, it's a fantasy which many women have a love-hate relationship with - they both want it to happen and dread its happening. The latter emotion is skillfully displayed on Raquel's face right now.
hi web-ed,

thanks for noticing :D . it just seemed to me that it could go down like this and Raquel certainly deserves a bit of humiliation. also, you have an interesting theory about this being the stuff of female fantasy. i can actually add to that a bit as i have questioned a few spankees about public spanking and almost all of them do fantasize about it although most will say they have no desire to actually experience it. in this case, Raquel isn't being given a choice. :lol: . i'll be looking forward to the expanded explanation of this theory when you get chapter 6 posted 8-) . the love/hate relationship you mention is a good observation on your part and i think it is part of many aspects of getting a spanking ;) . thanks for your comment about Raquel's expression :D .
web-ed wrote: Great job on the object of our attentions, a/k/a Raquel's behind! Every red-blooded male who sees it placed so perfectly in the OTK position must feel his spanking palm itch with anticipation :D !
i'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

i wonder what she was expecting
i wonder what she was expecting
024.jpg (298.56 KiB) Viewed 2129 times
hi everyone,

Raquel seems to have been unprepared for certain aspects of her spanking :D . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Heh heh! Everyone seems to be enjoying Raquel's predicament... even Penny, whose bottom must still be ON FIRE from the paddling she got earlier! ;) ;) ;) ;) Perhaps having a good laugh at her friend's expense gives her a temporary distraction from the sting she must still be feeling...

Oliver is getting a really nice view of his pretty neighbor's bare behind... AND he may also believe that Raquel is at least partially to blame for his own wife's misbehavior. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think he'd completely agree with Quinton that Raquel deserves her chastisement! Hmmmm! I wonder if he's going to offer Quinton the use of Penny's hairbrush anytime soon?

I had gotten the impression earlier that Quinton is a newbie when it comes to wife-spanking. If that's the case, he seems to be picking it up quickly. But then... even if this is the first time he's actually turned Raquel over his knee, it's most likely not the first time he's ever thought about it! A woman like Raquel is sure to inspire whatever "spanko" tendencies might be dormant in a man!

Raquel seems to have harbored some fantasies of being spanked by her man... and now she's experiencing the reality of it! Part of the reason she was so fascinated by watching Oliver spank Penny, was that she was imagining what it would be like if she was in that position... and now she is! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: With the first few swats, she's probably only thinking about how much it stings... but... as the spanking continues, will it activate some erotic urges in her? I guess the next few panels of your story will give us the answer to that question. :D :D :D :D

...And, considering how you usually write your stories... you probably have a surprise or two in store for your audience!

I love it so far. Like I said about last week's panel, it's both funny and sexy... the way a spanking comic should be!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Heh heh! Everyone seems to be enjoying Raquel's predicament... even Penny, whose bottom must still be ON FIRE from the paddling she got earlier! ;) ;) ;) ;) Perhaps having a good laugh at her friend's expense gives her a temporary distraction from the sting she must still be feeling...
hi Boom,

i think your assessment of Penny's condition is right on the money.......a temporary distraction :lol: . i'm sure she'll be reminded by something that happens soon 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:Oliver is getting a really nice view of his pretty neighbor's bare behind... AND he may also believe that Raquel is at least partially to blame for his own wife's misbehavior. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think he'd completely agree with Quinton that Raquel deserves her chastisement! Hmmmm! I wonder if he's going to offer Quinton the use of Penny's hairbrush anytime soon?
again, i think you have a good grip on what's going on here ;) . as far as the hairbrush goes, Quinton did say that he thought Raquel needed the same treatment that Penny got :D .
hugob00m wrote:I had gotten the impression earlier that Quinton is a newbie when it comes to wife-spanking. If that's the case, he seems to be picking it up quickly. But then... even if this is the first time he's actually turned Raquel over his knee, it's most likely not the first time he's ever thought about it! A woman like Raquel is sure to inspire whatever "spanko" tendencies might be dormant in a man!
i'm sure Quint is inspired not only by Raquel but also from having observed some of Penny's spanking. maybe he has thought about spanking Raquel before..........especially since Oliver has been talking about Penny needing a spanking for some weeks now................or perhaps he's had some practice spanking on some old girlfriends in the past 8-) . in any case, he does seem to be picking it up quickly.
hugob00m wrote:Raquel seems to have harbored some fantasies of being spanked by her man... and now she's experiencing the reality of it! Part of the reason she was so fascinated by watching Oliver spank Penny, was that she was imagining what it would be like if she was in that position... and now she is! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: With the first few swats, she's probably only thinking about how much it stings... but... as the spanking continues, will it activate some erotic urges in her? I guess the next few panels of your story will give us the answer to that question. :D :D :D :D
yeah, Raquel did seem to be putting herself in Penny's place before Quinton put her in the place she is now :lol: . as i recall, Raquel was having some interesting reactions to Penny's bottom getting blistered so having the real thing instead of just fantasizing about it may just stir up all kinds of unexpected emotions and sensations 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:...And, considering how you usually write your stories... you probably have a surprise or two in store for your audience!

I love it so far. Like I said about last week's panel, it's both funny and sexy... the way a spanking comic should be!
i'm glad you're enjoying this story so far :D . as far as surprises go, we'll just have to wait and see :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #24

Post by web-ed »

Pretty tired - forgot to put the contents of my reply in the clipboard and the board is having errors this morning. I had a few observations also - not sure I can re-create them now that they're lost.

This is Raquel's first spanking, but I'm wondering if Quinton didn't perhaps spank a previous girlfriend since he seems to know what to do. Probably Raquel should have been spanked before this. I wonder if the women we spank realize how lucky they are - that we don't spank them even more often :lol: !

Penny seems to be having a revelation that she must have looked the same way over Oliver's knee. As for Oliver, I notice he's moved around next to Penny, although I don't think it's togetherness on his mind as much as getting a better look at Raquel's rear, which has never looked better than it does right now - both sets of Raquel's cheeks are blushing red :oops: . He also seems highly, er, stimulated by the sight - what will Penny's reaction be once she notices?
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Pretty tired - forgot to put the contents of my reply in the clipboard and the board is having errors this morning. I had a few observations also - not sure I can re-create them now that they're lost.
hi web-ed,

i hate it when that happens. i had a message ready to go to a friend the other day and when i got it done i highlighted it and thought i copied it but instead i must have deleted it because i noticed as it was sending there was nothing there :( . my friend calls that "copy and waste" :lol: . anyway, rest assured you're not alone.
web-ed wrote:This is Raquel's first spanking, but I'm wondering if Quinton didn't perhaps spank a previous girlfriend since he seems to know what to do. Probably Raquel should have been spanked before this. I wonder if the women we spank realize how lucky they are - that we don't spank them even more often :lol: !
yeah, you're not the only one who wondered if Quinton has spanked some girls before and while i didn't have anything specific in mind, that sounds like a likely scenario to me ;) . he does seem to have a bit of experience. it's totally possible that he had spanked some girls in the past and just hasn't ever gotten around to spanking Raquel yet............of course, i would have made it a point to spank her right away :lol: . i had exactly the same thought that they are lucky we don't spank them more often. of course, some of them may actually WANT us to spank them more often 8-) . i have noticed that over the years i have slowed down on the spankings for my wife. it's a mistake though because they get too used to doing what they want :lol: .
web-ed wrote:Penny seems to be having a revelation that she must have looked the same way over Oliver's knee. As for Oliver, I notice he's moved around next to Penny, although I don't think it's togetherness on his mind as much as getting a better look at Raquel's rear, which has never looked better than it does right now - both sets of Raquel's cheeks are blushing red :oops: . He also seems highly, er, stimulated by the sight - what will Penny's reaction be once she notices?

i wondered if anyone would notice that Penny just figured out she looked exactly the same a few minutes earlier so i'm happy you did :D . Yeah, Oliver did indeed want to get a better look and who can blame him ;) . i'm sure he's enjoying the view and i'm glad you did too :D . Oliver does seem to be pretty stimulated...........again i'm happy you noticed that since i didn't actually mention it :D . now that we've talked about Oliver's reaction we'll be addressing Penny's reactions in the coming pics so just stay tooned 8-) . i'm glad you enjoyed this one :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

so we have 2 bottoms getting attention now.
so we have 2 bottoms getting attention now.
025.jpg (310.25 KiB) Viewed 2332 times
hi everyone,

you know, i think all of our players have now gotten a good grip on their feelings about Raquel's spanking 8-) .........with varying results :lol: . i hope you all enjoy the new pic . phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I like the way things are going in this panel! :D :D :D :D Oliver's hand has wandered down to Penny's bottom again... but this time for a more gentle touch. For me, a big part of the reason I enjoy spankings so much (as aparticipant, or an observer) is a deep attraction to the curve of a feminine posterior! Oliver is doing what I like to do. If I'm not spanking the woman I live, I want to caress her or lightly pat her! ...Or watch another woman getting spanked! Oliver gets to do both right now!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I like the way things are going in this panel! :D :D :D :D Oliver's hand has wandered down to Penny's bottom again... but this time for a more gentle touch. For me, a big part of the reason I enjoy spankings so much (as aparticipant, or an observer) is a deep attraction to the curve of a feminine posterior! Oliver is doing what I like to do. If I'm not spanking the woman I live, I want to caress her or lightly pat her! ...Or watch another woman getting spanked! Oliver gets to do both right now!
thanks Boom,

i like the way things are going too :D . i also share your attraction to the female back side and i would probably be doing just what Oliver is now..............watching Raquel's wiggling, squirming, reddening bottom while playing with Penny's freshly spanked and barely covered bottom :D . i can tell that you and i see eye to eye on this ;) . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #25

Post by web-ed »

Not only have our three players gotten used to Raquel's spanking, they're so comfortable with it they're like a group of friends watching a TV show :lol: ! Alas for Raquel, this is fact, not fiction, and her bottom is coloring up nicely although it's apparent that Quinton is going to continue whaling away for a while since he's about to lock her arm back. I have to admire Oliver's coordination in being able to pat Penny's bottom while still focusing both eyes on Raquel's reddening rear :lol: . In his position, I'd probably be doing the same thing, just as b00m and Phil would.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Not only have our three players gotten used to Raquel's spanking, they're so comfortable with it they're like a group of friends watching a TV show :lol: !
hi web-ed,

i hadn't thought about it from this angle :lol: . i will say that this is a show i would certainly watch....................and record :lol: .
web-ed wrote: Alas for Raquel, this is fact, not fiction, and her bottom is coloring up nicely although it's apparent that Quinton is going to continue whaling away for a while since he's about to lock her arm back.
yeah, the guest of honor very seldom has the same viewpoint as the onlookers :lol: not only is Quinton going to control that pesky arm but also he hasn't gotten to the hair brush yet and he did comment at the beginning that Raquel needed exactly what Penny got :D .
web-ed wrote: I have to admire Oliver's coordination in being able to pat Penny's bottom while still focusing both eyes on Raquel's reddening rear :lol: . In his position, I'd probably be doing the same thing, just as b00m and Phil would.
again, i hadn't looked at it from the point of view of Oliver's coordination :lol: :lol: . sadly, i have never been in a situation like this but it occurred to me that after spanking Penny and now watching Raquel's bare bottom getting spanked, feeling Penny's bottom is probably exactly what i would do :D ......................although it probably wouldn't have been necessary since i would have been throbbing after just spanking Penny :lol: it's good to see that i'm not the only one who would have done this :D . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Dare either girl jokingly say "tickle me ass with a feather" and claim to have said "particularly nasty weather" ?
I doubt either would risk it! :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Dare either girl jokingly say "tickle me ass with a feather" and claim to have said "particularly nasty weather" ?
I doubt either would risk it! :lol:
hi willjohn,

yeah, i think neither of them is in a mood to risk making any smart remarks at this point :lol: t hanks, phil