Turn of Events

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Turn of Events

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Heh heh! Everyone seems to be enjoying Raquel's predicament... even Penny, whose bottom must still be ON FIRE from the paddling she got earlier! ;) ;) ;) ;) Perhaps having a good laugh at her friend's expense gives her a temporary distraction from the sting she must still be feeling...
hi Boom,

i think your assessment of Penny's condition is right on the money.......a temporary distraction :lol: . i'm sure she'll be reminded by something that happens soon 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:Oliver is getting a really nice view of his pretty neighbor's bare behind... AND he may also believe that Raquel is at least partially to blame for his own wife's misbehavior. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think he'd completely agree with Quinton that Raquel deserves her chastisement! Hmmmm! I wonder if he's going to offer Quinton the use of Penny's hairbrush anytime soon?
again, i think you have a good grip on what's going on here ;) . as far as the hairbrush goes, Quinton did say that he thought Raquel needed the same treatment that Penny got :D .
hugob00m wrote:I had gotten the impression earlier that Quinton is a newbie when it comes to wife-spanking. If that's the case, he seems to be picking it up quickly. But then... even if this is the first time he's actually turned Raquel over his knee, it's most likely not the first time he's ever thought about it! A woman like Raquel is sure to inspire whatever "spanko" tendencies might be dormant in a man!
i'm sure Quint is inspired not only by Raquel but also from having observed some of Penny's spanking. maybe he has thought about spanking Raquel before..........especially since Oliver has been talking about Penny needing a spanking for some weeks now................or perhaps he's had some practice spanking on some old girlfriends in the past 8-) . in any case, he does seem to be picking it up quickly.
hugob00m wrote:Raquel seems to have harbored some fantasies of being spanked by her man... and now she's experiencing the reality of it! Part of the reason she was so fascinated by watching Oliver spank Penny, was that she was imagining what it would be like if she was in that position... and now she is! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: With the first few swats, she's probably only thinking about how much it stings... but... as the spanking continues, will it activate some erotic urges in her? I guess the next few panels of your story will give us the answer to that question. :D :D :D :D
yeah, Raquel did seem to be putting herself in Penny's place before Quinton put her in the place she is now :lol: . as i recall, Raquel was having some interesting reactions to Penny's bottom getting blistered so having the real thing instead of just fantasizing about it may just stir up all kinds of unexpected emotions and sensations 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:...And, considering how you usually write your stories... you probably have a surprise or two in store for your audience!

I love it so far. Like I said about last week's panel, it's both funny and sexy... the way a spanking comic should be!
i'm glad you're enjoying this story so far :D . as far as surprises go, we'll just have to wait and see :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #24

Post by web-ed »

Pretty tired - forgot to put the contents of my reply in the clipboard and the board is having errors this morning. I had a few observations also - not sure I can re-create them now that they're lost.

This is Raquel's first spanking, but I'm wondering if Quinton didn't perhaps spank a previous girlfriend since he seems to know what to do. Probably Raquel should have been spanked before this. I wonder if the women we spank realize how lucky they are - that we don't spank them even more often :lol: !

Penny seems to be having a revelation that she must have looked the same way over Oliver's knee. As for Oliver, I notice he's moved around next to Penny, although I don't think it's togetherness on his mind as much as getting a better look at Raquel's rear, which has never looked better than it does right now - both sets of Raquel's cheeks are blushing red :oops: . He also seems highly, er, stimulated by the sight - what will Penny's reaction be once she notices?
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Pretty tired - forgot to put the contents of my reply in the clipboard and the board is having errors this morning. I had a few observations also - not sure I can re-create them now that they're lost.
hi web-ed,

i hate it when that happens. i had a message ready to go to a friend the other day and when i got it done i highlighted it and thought i copied it but instead i must have deleted it because i noticed as it was sending there was nothing there :( . my friend calls that "copy and waste" :lol: . anyway, rest assured you're not alone.
web-ed wrote:This is Raquel's first spanking, but I'm wondering if Quinton didn't perhaps spank a previous girlfriend since he seems to know what to do. Probably Raquel should have been spanked before this. I wonder if the women we spank realize how lucky they are - that we don't spank them even more often :lol: !
yeah, you're not the only one who wondered if Quinton has spanked some girls before and while i didn't have anything specific in mind, that sounds like a likely scenario to me ;) . he does seem to have a bit of experience. it's totally possible that he had spanked some girls in the past and just hasn't ever gotten around to spanking Raquel yet............of course, i would have made it a point to spank her right away :lol: . i had exactly the same thought that they are lucky we don't spank them more often. of course, some of them may actually WANT us to spank them more often 8-) . i have noticed that over the years i have slowed down on the spankings for my wife. it's a mistake though because they get too used to doing what they want :lol: .
web-ed wrote:Penny seems to be having a revelation that she must have looked the same way over Oliver's knee. As for Oliver, I notice he's moved around next to Penny, although I don't think it's togetherness on his mind as much as getting a better look at Raquel's rear, which has never looked better than it does right now - both sets of Raquel's cheeks are blushing red :oops: . He also seems highly, er, stimulated by the sight - what will Penny's reaction be once she notices?

i wondered if anyone would notice that Penny just figured out she looked exactly the same a few minutes earlier so i'm happy you did :D . Yeah, Oliver did indeed want to get a better look and who can blame him ;) . i'm sure he's enjoying the view and i'm glad you did too :D . Oliver does seem to be pretty stimulated...........again i'm happy you noticed that since i didn't actually mention it :D . now that we've talked about Oliver's reaction we'll be addressing Penny's reactions in the coming pics so just stay tooned 8-) . i'm glad you enjoyed this one :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

so we have 2 bottoms getting attention now.
so we have 2 bottoms getting attention now.
025.jpg (310.25 KiB) Viewed 2317 times
hi everyone,

you know, i think all of our players have now gotten a good grip on their feelings about Raquel's spanking 8-) .........with varying results :lol: . i hope you all enjoy the new pic . phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I like the way things are going in this panel! :D :D :D :D Oliver's hand has wandered down to Penny's bottom again... but this time for a more gentle touch. For me, a big part of the reason I enjoy spankings so much (as aparticipant, or an observer) is a deep attraction to the curve of a feminine posterior! Oliver is doing what I like to do. If I'm not spanking the woman I live, I want to caress her or lightly pat her! ...Or watch another woman getting spanked! Oliver gets to do both right now!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I like the way things are going in this panel! :D :D :D :D Oliver's hand has wandered down to Penny's bottom again... but this time for a more gentle touch. For me, a big part of the reason I enjoy spankings so much (as aparticipant, or an observer) is a deep attraction to the curve of a feminine posterior! Oliver is doing what I like to do. If I'm not spanking the woman I live, I want to caress her or lightly pat her! ...Or watch another woman getting spanked! Oliver gets to do both right now!
thanks Boom,

i like the way things are going too :D . i also share your attraction to the female back side and i would probably be doing just what Oliver is now..............watching Raquel's wiggling, squirming, reddening bottom while playing with Penny's freshly spanked and barely covered bottom :D . i can tell that you and i see eye to eye on this ;) . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #25

Post by web-ed »

Not only have our three players gotten used to Raquel's spanking, they're so comfortable with it they're like a group of friends watching a TV show :lol: ! Alas for Raquel, this is fact, not fiction, and her bottom is coloring up nicely although it's apparent that Quinton is going to continue whaling away for a while since he's about to lock her arm back. I have to admire Oliver's coordination in being able to pat Penny's bottom while still focusing both eyes on Raquel's reddening rear :lol: . In his position, I'd probably be doing the same thing, just as b00m and Phil would.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Not only have our three players gotten used to Raquel's spanking, they're so comfortable with it they're like a group of friends watching a TV show :lol: !
hi web-ed,

i hadn't thought about it from this angle :lol: . i will say that this is a show i would certainly watch....................and record :lol: .
web-ed wrote: Alas for Raquel, this is fact, not fiction, and her bottom is coloring up nicely although it's apparent that Quinton is going to continue whaling away for a while since he's about to lock her arm back.
yeah, the guest of honor very seldom has the same viewpoint as the onlookers :lol: not only is Quinton going to control that pesky arm but also he hasn't gotten to the hair brush yet and he did comment at the beginning that Raquel needed exactly what Penny got :D .
web-ed wrote: I have to admire Oliver's coordination in being able to pat Penny's bottom while still focusing both eyes on Raquel's reddening rear :lol: . In his position, I'd probably be doing the same thing, just as b00m and Phil would.
again, i hadn't looked at it from the point of view of Oliver's coordination :lol: :lol: . sadly, i have never been in a situation like this but it occurred to me that after spanking Penny and now watching Raquel's bare bottom getting spanked, feeling Penny's bottom is probably exactly what i would do :D ......................although it probably wouldn't have been necessary since i would have been throbbing after just spanking Penny :lol: it's good to see that i'm not the only one who would have done this :D . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Dare either girl jokingly say "tickle me ass with a feather" and claim to have said "particularly nasty weather" ?
I doubt either would risk it! :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Dare either girl jokingly say "tickle me ass with a feather" and claim to have said "particularly nasty weather" ?
I doubt either would risk it! :lol:
hi willjohn,

yeah, i think neither of them is in a mood to risk making any smart remarks at this point :lol: t hanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Raquel seems inexperienced at this
Raquel seems inexperienced at this
026.jpg (322.66 KiB) Viewed 3341 times
hi everyone,

in addition to the fact that it hurts, spanking seems to have some other surprising aspects for Raquel :lol: . meanwhile, Penny is making some surprising discoveries herself :shock: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #26

Post by web-ed »

In examining panels 25 and 26, I'm struck by the fact that the two males are both on a constant, steady path, while the two females are more uncertain about what to say or do next. This is in keeping with male and female psychology. Quinton has now pinned Raquel's arm, while her bottom is even redder (good continuity from #25) and Oliver still has both eyes focused laser-like on said bottom :lol: . Penny is having a hard time handling her feelings of arousal, while Raquel is having a hard time handling the pain, and the poor girl still hasn't learned that her spanking won't stop until her attitude changes.

Next, it's time for the hairbrush! Will Raquel figure out that supplication and pleading are what's called for before its "too late"? I guess we'll find out next time! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote: In examining panels 25 and 26, I'm struck by the fact that the two males are both on a constant, steady path, while the two females are more uncertain about what to say or do next. This is in keeping with male and female psychology.
hi web-ed,

i am constantly impressed with your observations and analysis of spanking drawings. you consistently notice things that i think many other viewers probably wouldn't think about. here , i think you are exactly right :D . of course, in all fairness, the girls seem to have more emotional issues to deal with which might cause them to be flustered and uncertain :lol: .
web-ed wrote:Quinton has now pinned Raquel's arm, while her bottom is even redder (good continuity from #25) and Oliver still has both eyes focused laser-like on said bottom :lol: .
yeah, all Quinton has to worry about it staying on task.............which at times over the years has been a difficult task for me due to a state of high arousal :lol: . Oliver is good to go since all he has to do is watch and enjoy :D . thanks for the comment about the continuity on Raquel's reddening bottom. it's a more difficult task than folks might imagine to keep getting redder without getting her bottom too red. i have already had one comment from a spankee that her bottom is so red that she doesn't see how the hair brush will make it any redder. i claim a bit of artistic license on my toons and usually wind up with bottoms that are a little too red just to make sure my viewers know she has been well spanked.
web-ed wrote: Penny is having a hard time handling her feelings of arousal, while Raquel is having a hard time handling the pain, and the poor girl still hasn't learned that her spanking won't stop until her attitude changes.

Next, it's time for the hairbrush! Will Raquel figure out that supplication and pleading are what's called for before its "too late"? I guess we'll find out next time! :)
the girls do both have a lot of emotions and sensations to deal with at this time ;) . i'm sure Raquel will soon figure out how to plead for the spanking to stop 8-) . the hair brush will indeed be coming up in our next episode. i'm glad you're enjoying the toon :D . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Is it possible Raquel is enjoying her walloping more than she is letting on & is looking forward to the hairbrush? :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Is it possible Raquel is enjoying her walloping more than she is letting on & is looking forward to the hairbrush? :roll:
hi willjohn,

this is an interesting theory. even if she isn't looking forward to the hair brush right now, i have to wonder if she won't look back fondly on the whole experience after he's finished applying that hair brush ;) . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Mmmmm! I like this week's episode of your story! Poor Raquel's bottom is getting redder and redder... AND NOW... it looks like she's going to get the hairbrush too! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: But... is Penny enjoying her friend's predicament a little too much? I wonder if Oliver is through with her punishment, or if this is just a temporary interruption? Weren't the two ladies just about to take off on ANOTHER shopping trip? ;) ;) ;) ;)

Regarding the observations that web-ed and willjohn have made: I believe that at some point in the future, Raquel is going to have fond memories of that first spanking given to her by her husband... perhaps even later that same night... IF the spanking eventually turns from punishment to foreplay, and she finds out just how much it turns her man on to have her bare bottom at his mercy! :D :D :D :D But right now, I think she's only thinking, "@#$%! That HURTS!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Mmmmm! I like this week's episode of your story! Poor Raquel's bottom is getting redder and redder... AND NOW... it looks like she's going to get the hairbrush too! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: But... is Penny enjoying her friend's predicament a little too much? I wonder if Oliver is through with her punishment, or if this is just a temporary interruption? Weren't the two ladies just about to take off on ANOTHER shopping trip? ;) ;) ;) ;)
hi Boom,

it does appear that Raquel is going to get a sample of the hair brush. i think i might have actually gotten her bottom a bit too red in this pic but be that as it may, Raquel is still going to sample the hair brush for a while. i'll claim some artistic license to cover that :lol: . Penny does seem to be enjoying her friend's predicament and also seems to be enjoying the attention Oliver is giving her at the same time :D . seems to me this could all lead to some after spanking activities ;) . considering everything, i have a hunch the girls may choose to postpone their next shopping trip for a few days :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Regarding the observations that web-ed and willjohn have made: I believe that at some point in the future, Raquel is going to have fond memories of that first spanking given to her by her husband... perhaps even later that same night... IF the spanking eventually turns from punishment to foreplay, and she finds out just how much it turns her man on to have her bare bottom at his mercy! :D :D :D :D But right now, I think she's only thinking, "@#$%! That HURTS!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i think you'e right about those "fond memories' that could certainly develop :D . i also agree with your speculation about what she's thinking now. i think most spankees would agree that they like the idea of a spanking beforehand and the fond memories afterward but during the spanking.............not so much :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Does Penny's thought bubble indicate that she expects another spanking for not putting her knickers back on?

Just a thought.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Does Penny's thought bubble indicate that she expects another spanking for not putting her knickers back on?

Just a thought.
hi Willjohn,

that was not my intention here. it's just that she's getting very aroused...........very wet............and does not have any panties on. perhaps this is a bit of a stretch on my part but it seemed to me that this could be a problem for Penny and i have gotten comments from a couple of spankees who have indicated that it could be an embarrassment for her. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

this isn't what Raquel wanted to see
this isn't what Raquel wanted to see
027.jpg (320.69 KiB) Viewed 3220 times
hi everyone,

well, here's that hair brush we've all been expecting :D . Raquel is objecting but it appears that Penny has wisely decided to take care of her own bottom so it looks like Raquel is on her own............i guess friendship only goes so far :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic . phil