A Custom Fit

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:17 am

001.jpg
good, sound advice
001.jpg (440.94 KiB) Viewed 3663 times
hi everyone,

we are starting a new toon today and so i thought i'd make a few comments about it before posting the first 2 pics. when a couple gets married, regardless of their ages, there are lots of adjustments to be made. every person is different and couples getting married have to try to meet the needs of their new partner while getting their own needs met at the same time.....emotionally, physically and of course, sexually! then when you add spanking to the mix it just adds another factor that has to be balanced. still, with a little work, lots of discussions and by keeping their partner's needs in mind, a couple can usually set up their marriage so that it is "A Custom Fit" for them..........which just happens to be the name of our new toon 8-) .

ok, now about the 2 pics we're starting wit this week. when young people get married, they often times get advice from their parents although i have it on good authority that this advice is often ignored :lol: . it's funny how smart my folks got as i got ;) . anyway, here's the advice our bride and groom got in this case :D . i hope you enjoy the new pics. phil

overbarrel49

Re: Turn of Events

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:18 am

002.jpg
but then, what do parents know, right?................LOL
002.jpg (371.41 KiB) Viewed 3663 times

web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events

Postby web-ed » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:31 pm

Well, we're off to a promising start as our newlyweds have been given some good parental advice - which they promptly ignore :lol: . What "A Custom Fit" means to me is that there are a multitude of ways to fit spanking into a marriage, and our young groom here is going to have to figure that our for himself, it appears.

Incidentally, Phil, you can split these posts off into a new topic if you wish from your Moderator Control Panel.
-- Web-Ed

overbarrel49

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:08 pm

web-ed wrote:Well, we're off to a promising start as our newlyweds have been given some good parental advice - which they promptly ignore :lol: . What "A Custom Fit" means to me is that there are a multitude of ways to fit spanking into a marriage, and our young groom here is going to have to figure that our for himself, it appears.

hi web-ed,

yeah, i was betting on promptly ignore all the way.........it just seemed reasonable from my own past history :lol: i would agree with your definition of custom fit 100%. there are as many tastes in spanking and spanking relationships are there are people participating so you need a custom fit to make both partners happy..............even if the weren't originally thinking about including spanking :lol: . Steve will indeed have to figure this out for himself and, due to his lack of experience i think he's going for a more direct approach than his dad had recommended 8-) :lol: .

web-ed wrote:Incidentally, Phil, you can split these posts off into a new topic if you wish from your Moderator Control Panel.

thanks for the heads up on that. i had fully intended to start a new topic for this before posting them but just completely forgot.................habit i guess :roll: . i had just discovered my mistake and was wondering what the best way to fix it was so your info about the moderator control panel was very timely and i have fixed it now :D . thanks, phil

willjohn

Postby willjohn » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:04 pm

I know this is only fantasy but there is always trouble when parents interfere in a newlywed couple's affairs & this has trouble written all over it! :roll:

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:05 pm

willjohn wrote:I know this is only fantasy but there is always trouble when parents interfere in a newlywed couple's affairs & this has trouble written all over it! :roll:

hi Willjohn,

well, i don't know that the parents are interfering as much as advising here but i'm betting that somebody's bottom is gonna be in trouble here pretty soon :lol: . thanks, phil

daneldorado

Postby daneldorado » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Hi... It looks like both Steve and Tina are in a doubting mood. Neither wants to agree with their parents that spankings have a place in marriage. :D

But the parents are convinced that, not only are spankings appropriate in a marriage, they are necessary! It sure looks like both women (Tina and her mother-in-law-to-be) will be on the receiving end of a spanking (or two or three) during the run of "A Custom Fit." Lookin' forward to seeing that, and also hopin' that each spanking will have an audience! :D

Cheers,
Dan

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:13 am

daneldorado wrote:Hi... It looks like both Steve and Tina are in a doubting mood. Neither wants to agree with their parents that spankings have a place in marriage. :D

hi Dan,

yeah, i've heard it said that young people will often ignore advice from their parents :lol: . after all, they wouldn't want to learn from their parents mistakes when they can make them themselves :lol: .

daneldorado wrote:But the parents are convinced that, not only are spankings appropriate in a marriage, they are necessary! It sure looks like both women (Tina and her mother-in-law-to-be) will be on the receiving end of a spanking (or two or three) during the run of "A Custom Fit." Lookin' forward to seeing that, and also hopin' that each spanking will have an audience! :D

we will see how the story unfolds.............i wouldn't want to give too much away this early 8-) . we still have a couple more set up pics which i will post on Friday. i'm glad you like it so far though :D . thanks, phil

hugob00m

Postby hugob00m » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:29 am

Ahhh yes! I love it when you do Romantic Comedy! Romantic Comedy spankings are my favorite kind, and you're so good at it!

So... here we have a couple who are just about to get married... each one getting some last-minute parental advice... the bride from her mother and the groom from his father. And both her mother and his father have some experiential knowledge regarding marital spankings!

I can see several directions you could go from this beginning... maybe even including flashbacks of the two sets of parents when they first got married. As for Tina... :D :D :D :D I can tell already... THAT GIRL IS HEADED TOWARDS A SPANKING! But there's a question there too... Is her man going to wait until their honeymoon and spank her in the privacy of the cabin, or will she provoke him beyond all reasonable patience at the reception and find herself getting embarrassed (and maybe even em-BARE-ASSED :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ) in front of all the guests?

Whether the spanking takes place in public or private... I'm hoping that it will begin with Tina still in her wedding dress!

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:34 pm

hugob00m wrote:Ahhh yes! I love it when you do Romantic Comedy! Romantic Comedy spankings are my favorite kind, and you're so good at it!

hi Boom,

thanks for the compliment :D . i think you and i are kindred spirits when it comes to the romance of spanking ;) .

hugob00m wrote:So... here we have a couple who are just about to get married... each one getting some last-minute parental advice... the bride from her mother and the groom from his father. And both her mother and his father have some experiential knowledge regarding marital spankings!

yeah, they are each getting some good advice from their parents.............including some about spanking. too bad kids have a tendency to ignore such advice :lol: .

hugob00m wrote:I can see several directions you could go from this beginning... maybe even including flashbacks of the two sets of parents when they first got married. As for Tina... :D :D :D :D I can tell already... THAT GIRL IS HEADED TOWARDS A SPANKING! But there's a question there too... Is her man going to wait until their honeymoon and spank her in the privacy of the cabin, or will she provoke him beyond all reasonable patience at the reception and find herself getting embarrassed (and maybe even em-BARE-ASSED :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ) in front of all the guests?

yep, there are indeed several directions that this could go but i'm not telling at this point :lol: . it's funny how just starting a fantasy like this one gets everyone's imagination going :D .

hugob00m wrote:Whether the spanking takes place in public or private... I'm hoping that it will begin with Tina still in her wedding dress!

again, i'm not telling but i will say that some of the questions will be answered on Friday when i post the next installment 8-). i am glad this beginning got everyone to fantasizing about this situation though :D . thanks, phil

Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”