A Custom Fit

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:36 pm

willjohn wrote:Pretty obvious he has done the deed. Does she need more "vigorous foreplay " before the next session?


hi Willjohn,

that's an interesting question.............perhaps we will answer it before the toon is over 8-) . thanks, phil

User avatar
web-ed
Site Admin
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Contact:

Re: A Custom Fit #21

Postby web-ed » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:14 pm

We seem to be in transition here: both Steve and Tina are trying to understand what the spanking meant. Tina doesn't yet understand that the reason she forgot about the soreness in her bottom was that while aroused her ability to feel pain was greatly lessened, while Steve still has some general questions about the whole thing. I'm certainly curious to find out where this is going, but I guess we'll have to wait to find out.
-- Web-Ed

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:27 pm

web-ed wrote:We seem to be in transition here: both Steve and Tina are trying to understand what the spanking meant. Tina doesn't yet understand that the reason she forgot about the soreness in her bottom was that while aroused her ability to feel pain was greatly lessened, while Steve still has some general questions about the whole thing. I'm certainly curious to find out where this is going, but I guess we'll have to wait to find out.


hi web-ed,

we are indeed in transition here so there's a lack of action right now but i thought that this might be part of the process for Steve and Tina at about this point.............especially if they plan on including spanking in their relationship and making it a custom fit for the 2 of them ;) . in order to work everything in that i want to, we will be in this transition for a couple more weeks before we find out just where this is headed. hopefully, everyone will still enjoy the ending of this toon :D . thanks, phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:34 am

022.jpg
feeling good
022.jpg (246.13 KiB) Viewed 1256 times
hi everyone,

there's nothing like a good nights sleep to clear your mind, especially if you're really worn out 8-) . of course, that doesn't necessarily mean that you understand everything, but it's a start! ;) . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil

hugob00m
Posts: 2582
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby hugob00m » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:58 pm

Wow! I love your latest panel! In a private moment, on the morning after, Tina takes time to examine her still-reddened bottom, and bask in the warm glow of... not only the spanking she got, but the love-making that followed! All the mixed reactions are there, but as she takes time to think, the good side of what her husband has done outweighs the bad. It was humiliating for sure, to be turned over his knee... like a naughty little girl... but maybe... she's beginning to realize, she deserved to be treated like a naughty little girl! And the pain? Well, there seemed to be some pleasure mixed in with the pain... but what happened between them AFTER the spanking was over must've been PURE pleasure, judging by to look on her face! And she loves having her man in charge too! This is great!

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:25 am

hugob00m wrote:Wow! I love your latest panel! In a private moment, on the morning after, Tina takes time to examine her still-reddened bottom, and bask in the warm glow of... not only the spanking she got, but the love-making that followed! All the mixed reactions are there, but as she takes time to think, the good side of what her husband has done outweighs the bad. It was humiliating for sure, to be turned over his knee... like a naughty little girl... but maybe... she's beginning to realize, she deserved to be treated like a naughty little girl! And the pain? Well, there seemed to be some pleasure mixed in with the pain... but what happened between them AFTER the spanking was over must've been PURE pleasure, judging by to look on her face! And she loves having her man in charge too! This is great!


hi Boom,

your comments brought a big smile to my face :D . i wasn't sure if folks would like this "lull" in the action or not but i thought it was an essential part of the process that Steve and Tina are going through. also, i personally found this period of reflection for our spanker and spankee to be just as exciting and entertaining as the spanking itself and it's nice to know that there are other folks who agree with me 8-) ;) . i'm glad you enjoyed it :D . thanks, phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:03 am

023.jpg
oops!
023.jpg (326.84 KiB) Viewed 1143 times
hi everyone,



it looks like Tina has come to some more understanding since our last episode :lol: ........except this time, she's not so happy about it :shock: . in order to move this toon along a little bit, I'm posting 2 pics this week. i hope you enjoy them. phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:07 am

024.jpg
dread
024.jpg (234.01 KiB) Viewed 1143 times

hugob00m
Posts: 2582
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby hugob00m » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:37 am

Wow! I like the direction you seem to be going with this story! Even though Tina's bottom is still hot and red from the spanking she got the night before, she's feeling guilty about the way she's been treating Steve ever since they got married! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Is she just about to do what I think she's about to do? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Is she going to hand him her hairbrush and suggest he give her another spanking? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

It reminds me of the end of Forsaking All Others, a film that starred Clark Gable and Joan Crawford. Earlier in the story, Grable's character spanks Crawford's character because he's frustrated over a very bad decision she's made... marrying a man who clearly doesn't truly have her best interests at heart... (Unfortunately, no actual spanking is shown. He just bends her over and orders his valet to fetch her hairbrush from her dressing table.) And later... when it's almost too late... he's about to board a ship and leave the country... She suddenly realizes what a fool she's been and she needs to win him back somehow! She comes up behind him after he's already gone up the gangplank, taps him on the shoulder... and... lo and behold! She hands him the hairbrush he had used on her earlier! The implication is pretty clear! :D :D :D :D

I love the idea!
Last edited by web-ed on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed typo for clarity

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:32 pm

hugob00m wrote:Wow! I like the direction you seem to be going with this story! Even though Tina's bottom is still hot and red from the spanking she got the night before, she's feeling guilty about the way she's been treating Steve ever since they got married! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Is she just about to do what I think she's about to do? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Is she going to hand him her hairbrush and suggest he give her another spanking? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


hi Boom,

i tried to keep the direction this toon was headed a secret as long as i could but there comes a time when the cat gets out of the bag :lol: . i am going to post 2 more pics this Friday which will complete the scene we started this week, which will clarify everything but yeah.............she is going to do what you are thinking ;) .
hugob00m wrote:It reminds me of the end of Forsaking All Others, a film that starred Clark Gable and Loan Crawford. Earlier in the story, Grable's character spanks Crawford's character because he's frustrated over a very bad decision she's made... marrying a man who clearly doesn't truly have her best intrests at heart... (Unfortunately, no actual spanking is shown. He just bends her over and orders his valet to fetch her hairbrush from her dressing table.) And later... when it's almost too late... he's about to board a ship and leave the country... She suddenly realizes what a fool she's been and she needs to win him back somehow! She comes up behind him after he's already gone up the gangplank, taps him on the shoulder... and... lo and behold! She hands him the hairbrush he had used on her earlier! The implication is pretty clear! :D :D :D :D

I love the idea!


i remember this movie and her handing him the hairbrush :D ............and yeah, the implication was quite clear especially considering the grin on her face as she hands that hairbrush to him 8-) . it sounds like the beginning of a happy relationship to me :D . i also like the idea of this and to tell the truth, i have a spankee friend who did just this a while back and that's where i got the idea to take this toon in this direction. i'm glad you enjoyed it :D . thanks, phil


Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests