A Custom Fit

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m
Posts: 2582
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby hugob00m » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:40 pm

A great addition to your story! But now... you've given Steve a dilema! :? :? :? :? Now that she's handed him her hairbrush and requested that he paddle her with it, should he punish her severely, which might serve to alleviate both her guilt and his resentment over her haughty behavior since they've been married... or should he reward her submissive act with a milder spanking?

I'm eagerly waiting to see what he decides!

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:52 pm

hugob00m wrote:A great addition to your story! But now... you've given Steve a dilema! :? :? :? :? Now that she's handed him her hairbrush and requested that he paddle her with it, should he punish her severely, which might serve to alleviate both her guilt and his resentment over her haughty behavior since they've been married... or should he reward her submissive act with a milder spanking?

I'm eagerly waiting to see what he decides!


Steve does indeed have a dilemma. of course, any time you're in a relationship, you're gonna have those. then when you add spanking to the mix you'll probably get even more ;) . like any spanker, i think Steve will be watching Tina during the spanking so whatever decision he makes may be altered as the spanking goes along 8-) . i'm glad you enjoyed this episode in our story :D . thanks, phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:50 am

027.jpg
no resistance
027.jpg (356.64 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
hi everyone,

It appears Steve and Tina are still thinking things over.....still trying to figure things out :? . although, it seems Tina has figured at least one thing out :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil

hugob00m
Posts: 2582
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby hugob00m » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:57 am

overbarrel49 wrote:It appears Steve and Tina are still thinking things over.....still trying to figure things out . although, it seems Tina has figured at least one thing out
Yeah. While Steve ponders how firmly he needs to apply the hairbrush... (I notice there's no question of WHETHER he's going to spank her! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) Tina has already decided that she doesn't need her panties for the moment... For one thing, Steve would've probably pulled them down to spank her anyway! AND... if the spanking is followed by some rip-roaring sex, she won't be wanting her panties for that either!

Meanwhile... while the two of them are lost in their own thoughts... we in the audience are treated to a view of Tina's cute little butt in the O.T.K. position! :D :D :D :D (Still looking a bit red from the previous night! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:22 am

hugob00m wrote:Yeah. While Steve ponders how firmly he needs to apply the hairbrush... (I notice there's no question of WHETHER he's going to spank her! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) Tina has already decided that she doesn't need her panties for the moment... For one thing, Steve would've probably pulled them down to spank her anyway! AND... if the spanking is followed by some rip-roaring sex, she won't be wanting her panties for that either!


hi Boom,

exactly...........there is no doubt that Steve has to spank Tina...........he's already promised her he would and trust is built on promises kept ;) . i think Tina not putting on any panties is a further show of submission on her part............aside from any other more practical considerations.

hugob00m wrote:Meanwhile... while the two of them are lost in their own thoughts... we in the audience are treated to a view of Tina's cute little butt in the O.T.K. position! :D :D :D :D (Still looking a bit red from the previous night! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )


i'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . as for their thoughts..............i think both of them will have more thinking to do as they work through all this 8-) . thanks, phil

User avatar
web-ed
Site Admin
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Contact:

Re: A Custom Fit #27

Postby web-ed » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Nice view here in this latest installment - we can't blame Steve for taking a minute just to enjoy the situation :D . Eventually, though, he'll have to get down to brass tacks and put that hairbrush to work. One good thing, although he probably doesn't realize it yet: when a woman is in the emotional state that Tina is, guilt-ridden and submissive, it won't take too much to overwhelm her. We might say that defiance has already been replaced by compliance, so there's not a lot of preliminary resistance that has to be overcome. Tears come easily to the spankee under these circumstances, and indeed Tina's are already beginning to fall.
-- Web-Ed

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:27 pm

web-ed wrote:Nice view here in this latest installment - we can't blame Steve for taking a minute just to enjoy the situation :D . Eventually, though, he'll have to get down to brass tacks and put that hairbrush to work. One good thing, although he probably doesn't realize it yet: when a woman is in the emotional state that Tina is, guilt-ridden and submissive, it won't take too much to overwhelm her. We might say that defiance has already been replaced by compliance, so there's not a lot of preliminary resistance that has to be overcome. Tears come easily to the spankee under these circumstances, and indeed Tina's are already beginning to fall.


hi web-ed,

first off, i'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . as for the rest of your comments, you are right on the money, as usual ;) . i have talked to many spankees who would love to cry during a spanking but the tears just won't come and in those rare instances where there are tears, they will tell you that it is emotional considerations...........such as disappointing or hurting their man...........that caused the tears. not the pain of the spanking. in Tina's case, i think that's exactly where she is. thanks for noticing that single tear rolling down Tina's cheek even though the spanking hasn't started yet. i put that tear there specifically to make the point you were talking about, that tears come easily under these circumstances and i thought it was just the right touch for this pic. unfortunately, many times, such details as this go unnoticed by viewers. you are the only one to mention it ;) . thanks, phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:31 am

028.jpg
that first spank is always a surprise.......no matter how prepared you are
028.jpg (300.85 KiB) Viewed 1204 times
hi everyone.

it seems Steve is figuring out that there's more to giving a spanking than just smacking his sweetheart's bottom ;) ! i don't think Tina's aware of any of this though...........she has her own agenda going on :? . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil

User avatar
daneldorado
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby daneldorado » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:12 pm

.
Beautiful artwork here, Phil. I delight in the way your style captures the innermost thoughts and longings of Tina and Steve. And of course you are a past master at depicting beautiful legs. Tina's legs are among the most perfect I have seen. :D What a shame she's only a drawing and not a real woman that we could all spank!

But I'm worried about Steve. Worried? Well, maybe that's not the right word. What I mean is, we have seen Steve clad in his walking shorts. Apparently he wears them all the time, since we saw him in those same shorts the day before, when he first spanked his bride. Now it's a day later and he's still wearing them.

What I'm saying is, the walking shorts are too flimsy to hide his throbbing schlong. Now he's got Tina over his knee -- again -- and how long will it be, before he erupts all over his bride's hips? 8-)

Just a small observation, Phil. I'd say you have a winning tale, here.

Cheers,
Dan

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:09 am

daneldorado wrote:Beautiful artwork here, Phil. I delight in the way your style captures the innermost thoughts and longings of Tina and Steve. And of course you are a past master at depicting beautiful legs. Tina's legs are among the most perfect I have seen. :D What a shame she's only a drawing and not a real woman that we could all spank!


hi Dan,

i'm glad you've been enjoying the view :D . this toon has always been about the emotions of our players and i thought a newlywed couple would be a good vehicle to show this so i was particularly pleased with your comment about their innermost thoughts and longings 8-) .

daneldorado wrote:But I'm worried about Steve. Worried? Well, maybe that's not the right word. What I mean is, we have seen Steve clad in his walking shorts. Apparently he wears them all the time, since we saw him in those same shorts the day before, when he first spanked his bride. Now it's a day later and he's still wearing them.

What I'm saying is, the walking shorts are too flimsy to hide his throbbing schlong. Now he's got Tina over his knee -- again -- and how long will it be, before he erupts all over his bride's hips? 8-)

Just a small observation, Phil. I'd say you have a winning tale, here.

Cheers,
Dan


the reason Steve appears to be wearing the same underwear is because that's the only one i currently have for my Poser men :lol: . i was assuming here that Steve had actually changed them but just had more than one pair in the same color. in this particular scene. they were getting ready for bed when Tina decided she needed another spanking so that's why he is dressed the way he is. as for the possibility Steve may erupt during the spanking...........i was personally planning on him being able to maintain without that until they actually get in bed after the spanking. in any case, i will not be depicting any eruptions in this toon :lol: . i hope that puts your mind at ease. thanks, phil


Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests