A Custom Fit

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
User avatar
web-ed
Site Admin
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Contact:

Re: A Custom Fit #28

Postby web-ed » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:02 pm

Truly lovely "moment of impact" shot here, Phil, as Steve applies the hairbrush and (as expected) Tina's tears begin to flow. Well, she'll be much the better for it. I don't think much else needs to be said. ;)
-- Web-Ed

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:17 am

web-ed wrote:Truly lovely "moment of impact" shot here, Phil, as Steve applies the hairbrush and (as expected) Tina's tears begin to flow. Well, she'll be much the better for it. I don't think much else needs to be said. ;)


hi web-ed,

i agree..........this will indeed help Tina. i'm glad you enjoyed it :D . thanks, phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:55 am

029.jpg
looks like he's meeting her needs
029.jpg (303.13 KiB) Viewed 1063 times
hi everyone,

it looks like Steve is dutifully doing his job as HOH :D .............as well as learning more about just what it takes to do that job properly ;) . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil

hugob00m
Posts: 2582
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby hugob00m » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:49 am

overbarrel49 wrote:it looks like Steve is dutifully doing his job as HOH.
Yes! ...And learning just what his job as HOH really is! It looks like what Tina needs the most is a good old-fashioned CATHARSIS! ...And letting her cry her eyes out while giving her a bit of "punishment" is one way to handle it.

I'm enjoying this story, and I like the current view of poor Tina's upturned... and very red... backside! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:28 am

hugob00m wrote:Yes! ...And learning just what his job as HOH really is! It looks like what Tina needs the most is a good old-fashioned CATHARSIS! ...And letting her cry her eyes out while giving her a bit of "punishment" is one way to handle it.

I'm enjoying this story, and I like the current view of poor Tina's upturned... and very red... backside! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:


hi Boom,

i'm glad you're enjoying the story and the view :D . thanks, phil

User avatar
web-ed
Site Admin
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Contact:

Re: A Custom Fit #29

Postby web-ed » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:32 am

Like B00m, I'm enjoying the story (and the Overbarrel-brand hairbrush that's being employed). I have one question, though: it looks to me like Poser had some trouble with the perspective in this position, specifically Tina's left buttock looks larger than her right. I don't know why this should have happened, since it wasn't a problem in either of the proceeding two panels, but then again I don't know how Poser works and despite my mathematical background I've never studied the mathematical basis for perspective. It may have something to do with the positioning of the chair and the two figures relative to the background, for in going back-and-forth between this picture and the preceding one, the chair appears to move forward although its forward axis (a line drawn through it from front to back perpendicular to a line drawn through the seated figure's hips) appears to be at the same angle relative to the camera "eye". Could this slight re-positioning have somehow "confused" Poser? :?:
-- Web-Ed

willjohn
Posts: 646
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:12 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby willjohn » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:01 pm

A variation on an old limerick?

To his bride said a lynx eyed detective
"Could it be that my eyesight's defective?
Has your east tit the least bit
The best of your west tit
or is it a trick of perspective?"

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:26 am

web-ed wrote:Like B00m, I'm enjoying the story (and the Overbarrel-brand hairbrush that's being employed). I have one question, though: it looks to me like Poser had some trouble with the perspective in this position, specifically Tina's left buttock looks larger than her right. I don't know why this should have happened, since it wasn't a problem in either of the proceeding two panels, but then again I don't know how Poser works and despite my mathematical background I've never studied the mathematical basis for perspective. It may have something to do with the positioning of the chair and the two figures relative to the background, for in going back-and-forth between this picture and the preceding one, the chair appears to move forward although its forward axis (a line drawn through it from front to back perpendicular to a line drawn through the seated figure's hips) appears to be at the same angle relative to the camera "eye". Could this slight re-positioning have somehow "confused" Poser? :?:


hi web-ed,

i'm glad you've been enjoying the story :D as for your question, i really have no idea. of course, i worked with this pic for a long time getting all the finishing touches put on it after it was rendered in Poser but i guess i never saw a problem with it. i took another look at it after i read your comment and i see what you mean but i don't have an explanation for it. the pic is taken from a the same camera angle which means i must have moved the chair between scenes. i often start with a saved pose and then modify it to suit my needs so the chair may have been in a different position in the second pose or i may have move it manually. i'm not sure why that would have caused the effect you noticed. the only other thing i can think of that might have caused this is that in this pic, her right leg is kicking and the right cheek is flexed. in the previous pic, it is the left cheek that is flexed?? sorry i can't give you a better explanation and i hope it didn't ruin your enjoyment of the pic. thanks, phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:28 am

willjohn wrote:A variation on an old limerick?

To his bride said a lynx eyed detective
"Could it be that my eyesight's defective?
Has your east tit the least bit
The best of your west tit
or is it a trick of perspective?"


hi Willjohn,


it's as good an explanation as any :lol: . thanks, phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Custom Fit

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:06 am

030.jpg
decision made
030.jpg (331.86 KiB) Viewed 962 times
hi everyone,

today we will finish our story of Steve and Tina's quest to make their marriage "A Custom Fit" for both of them. i think they're off to a good start and i predict they will have a long and happy life together :D . i have posted 3 pics to wrap this toon up and i hope you've enjoyed it. we'll be starting a new toon next Friday. thanks, phil


Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests