A Custom Fit

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: A Custom Fit

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:You are so right Balllooms don`t give much space for a lot of words in a comic strip remember when I was younger and trying to draw a spanking comic book and using two or more thought ballooms so that the characters could say everything :lol: LOVE YOUR SPANKING DRAWINGS KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK 8-)
hi Butch,

yeah, it's hard to get all the dialog in those little balloons............especially for someone as wordy as i am :lol: . i'll do my best though. i'm glad you like my toons :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

here's a surprise
here's a surprise
006.jpg (283.17 KiB) Viewed 2316 times
hi everyone,

in our last episode, Steve vowed to follow his dad's instructions to the letter but looking at this week's pic, i don't remember his dad saying anything like this :lol: . it appears to me he might have committed a rookie mistake as a spanker and just reacted to all the verbal stimuli Tina has been giving him rather than thinking this through thoroughly :roll: . of course, in some cases, there can be some interesting results from using Steve's method 8-) . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Custom Fit #6

Post by web-ed »

Well, Steve's inexperience is showing but at least he's got the idea to turn his soon-to-be-blushing-again bride over his knee. It wasn't done very smoothly, but she's almost in position. Let's hope he remember the all-important lecture!

Good progress with this installment :D !
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

To paraphrase the old Army saying, "spank first & ask questions later." 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Well, Steve's inexperience is showing but at least he's got the idea to turn his soon-to-be-blushing-again bride over his knee. It wasn't done very smoothly, but she's almost in position. Let's hope he remember the all-important lecture!

Good progress with this installment :D !
hi web-ed,

yeah, not very smoothly at all :lol: . he'll figure it out as time goes on though :D . in this case, i think he was just reacting and not thinking about technique :lol: i'm glad you enjoyed it :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

overbarrel49 wrote:To paraphrase the old Army saying, "spank first & ask questions later." 8-)
hi Willjohn,

well said.............apparently Steve agrees with you :lol: . thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

ahhhh, 2 rookies! I guess they can learn together. they should practice a lot because after all practice makes perfect! another good one Phil!

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:ahhhh, 2 rookies! I guess they can learn together. they should practice a lot because after all practice makes perfect! another good one Phil!

sunflower
hi Sunflower,

they can indeed learn together which is an interesting comment since i think that's the approved process for young couples :D . besides, if they keep practicing, they might eventually make their marriage "a custom fit" :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

OOPS
OOPS
007.jpg (306.5 KiB) Viewed 2220 times
hi everyone,

speaking of rookie mistakes.............here's a classic :lol: . a classic that i have to admit, i made a few times myself in my younger days :oops: . it's not fair though............all that testosterone running amuck in your system interferes with higher brain functions and causes the spanker to lose his concentration :roll: . of course, this same process may cause spankees to make mistakes too :? . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Great looking legs in the latest toon, Phil.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Great looking legs in the latest toon, Phil.

Cheers,
Dan
hi Dan,

even as i was in the process of posting this one, i was wondering if you might not comment on her legs :lol: i had no doubt that you would notice that and i'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Custom Fit #7

Post by web-ed »

Dan noticed the legs in your latest installment, Phil (we can always count on him for that ;) ); what I noticed about it was the youthful innocence of Steve and Tina. Young people have to learn by exploring, and what they've just discovered here, much to their surprise, is that spanking is an inherently ambiguous activity (of course Tina wasn't expecting the spanking at all). This in fact is one of the points I've made during my Whys of Spanking articles. Spanking can just be pure discipline, but when a man spanks a woman, there is always the alternative understanding of it as sexual dominance and submission. It is this second understanding that is just barely coming into view for our couple here as the spanking proper has not yet begun, but it is apparent to both that it's going to happen. So now they are faced with handling not new feelings exactly, but the sexual feelings they were familiar with in a context (spanking) they were not familiar with.

I will be very interested in seeing how you handle this as our story progresses.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Dan noticed the legs in your latest installment, Phil (we can always count on him for that ;) ); what I noticed about it was the youthful innocence of Steve and Tina. Young people have to learn by exploring, and what they've just discovered here, much to their surprise, is that spanking is an inherently ambiguous activity (of course Tina wasn't expecting the spanking at all). This in fact is one of the points I've made during my Whys of Spanking articles. Spanking can just be pure discipline, but when a man spanks a woman, there is always the alternative understanding of it as sexual dominance and submission. It is this second understanding that is just barely coming into view for our couple here as the spanking proper has not yet begun, but it is apparent to both that it's going to happen. So now they are faced with handling not new feelings exactly, but the sexual feeling they were familiar with in a context (spanking) they were not familiar with.
hi web-ed,

i noticed some things in your article when i was reading it that made me think of my current toon and it seems you noticed it in the toon and it reminded you of the article :lol: .............great minds, you know ;) . i like your term "alternative understanding" . i'd say that's just about perfect :D . i also agree with you that this is what Steve and Tina are just about to experience things they couldn't have anticipated although they are getting just a taste in the most recent pic. they are already a bit confused but i think we can count on even more confusion before this is over..............just as it is with many young people at this stage 8-) .
web-ed wrote:I will be very interested in seeing how you handle this as our story progresses.
you won't have long to wait. i'll post the next installment in the morning. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

the learning begins
the learning begins
008.jpg (272.24 KiB) Viewed 2195 times
hi everyone,

ok..........after a brief digression.............things are moving forward again :D and it appears that our young, inexperienced spanker and spankee are both starting to figure some things out :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

"You can't do this to me" is a silly thing to say when he is already doing it. Little madam is getting a reality check. :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:"You can't do this to me" is a silly thing to say when he is already doing it. Little madam is getting a reality check. :lol:
hi Willjohn,

yeah, it is a silly thing to say. it might be her inexperience that caused her to blurt that out :lol: of course, i have noticed the even just the thought of getting a spanking sometimes confuses the spankee. for example, her saying, "what are you going to do?" while he's walking towards her, when he's already announced the spanking and she knows full well what he's going to do :lol: she certainly is getting a reality check and the spanking in only starting so there's plenty more reality to come :D . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

willjohn wrote:

"You can't do this to me" is a silly thing to say when he is already doing it. Little madam is getting a reality check."

Yeah, from a purely logical standpoint, it IS a silly thing to say. But I think that here, the spankee has jettisoned all logic, and is simply putting into words her feelings of outrage. There is a 2013 video clip making the rounds, where the girl being spanked goes by the name Belinda Lawson. In it, she is over some guy's lap, getting a sound spanking after the guy has raised her skirt and pulled her panties down... and we hear her exclaim: "This is an OUTRAGE!" Sure enough, it is an outrage if we are in Belinda's shoes. But thankfully, we are not.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Custom Fit #8

Post by web-ed »

"You can't do this to me!" is the time-honored claim made by many a spankee in the popular literature, usually of the high-born, spoiled, elite, when they finally face Judgment Day. It is the vain attempt to deny by words what actions have already brought about through deeds: the immutable fact that the spankee's dignity has been outraged and her person violated as the spanker applies some stinging heat to an intimate region of her anatomy. We mustn't blame these spankees too much, especially if they haven't been spanked before, but at the same time, we must continue the spanking until they can deny the obvious fact no longer :) .

Meanwhile, Steve is slowly recovering from his early missteps and is beginning to get the hang of the thing, although he's still learning. As for Tina... well, as indicated above, she first has to admit to herself that she's being spanked, and after that has to change her attitude a bit. At that point, she'll have the general idea of what a spanking is all about.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote: Yeah, from a purely logical standpoint, it IS a silly thing to say. But I think that here, the spankee has jettisoned all logic, and is simply putting into words her feelings of outrage. There is a 2013 video clip making the rounds, where the girl being spanked goes by the name Belinda Lawson. In it, she is over some guy's lap, getting a sound spanking after the guy has raised her skirt and pulled her panties down... and we hear her exclaim: "This is an OUTRAGE!" Sure enough, it is an outrage if we are in Belinda's shoes. But thankfully, we are not.

Cheers,
Dan
hi Dan,

a young lady who is unexpectedly OTK and getting a spanking is indeed likely to be outraged :D .............or she might just be saying she's outraged since she thinks it's expected for a young lady to protest in such circumstances :lol: . i don't know what the circumstances are in the video you mentioned but i have a hunch that Tina will probably become less and less outraged as the spanking goes on ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:"You can't do this to me!" is the time-honored claim made by many a spankee in the popular literature, usually of the high-born, spoiled, elite, when they finally face Judgment Day. It is the vain attempt to deny by words what actions have already brought about through deeds: the immutable fact that the spankee's dignity has been outraged and her person violated as the spanker applies some stinging heat to an intimate region of her anatomy. We mustn't blame these spankees too much, especially if they haven't been spanked before, but at the same time, we must continue the spanking until they can deny the obvious fact no longer :) .
hi web-ed,

it is indeed a time honored claim. i know one spankee who commented that she didn't know why girls say that since they know better but yours sounds like a good explanation to me :lol: . as i said to Dan, in this case, she might just be protesting for the sake of maintaining an image 8-) .
web-ed wrote:Meanwhile, Steve is slowly recovering from his early missteps and is beginning to get the hang of the thing, although he's still learning. As for Tina... well, as indicated above, she first has to admit to herself that she's being spanked, and after that has to change her attitude a bit. At that point, she'll have the general idea of what a spanking is all about.
this seems to be a learning experience for both Steve and Tina. at this point they both only have a general idea about this spanking but i have no doubt that they will both learn quickly :D . as for Tina's attitude, i have every confidence that Steve will be addressing this :lol: . thanks, phil