A Custom Fit

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: A Custom Fit

Post by hugob00m »

A great addition to your story! But now... you've given Steve a dilema! :? :? :? :? Now that she's handed him her hairbrush and requested that he paddle her with it, should he punish her severely, which might serve to alleviate both her guilt and his resentment over her haughty behavior since they've been married... or should he reward her submissive act with a milder spanking?

I'm eagerly waiting to see what he decides!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:A great addition to your story! But now... you've given Steve a dilema! :? :? :? :? Now that she's handed him her hairbrush and requested that he paddle her with it, should he punish her severely, which might serve to alleviate both her guilt and his resentment over her haughty behavior since they've been married... or should he reward her submissive act with a milder spanking?

I'm eagerly waiting to see what he decides!
Steve does indeed have a dilemma. of course, any time you're in a relationship, you're gonna have those. then when you add spanking to the mix you'll probably get even more ;) . like any spanker, i think Steve will be watching Tina during the spanking so whatever decision he makes may be altered as the spanking goes along 8-) . i'm glad you enjoyed this episode in our story :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

no resistance
no resistance
027.jpg (356.64 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
hi everyone,

It appears Steve and Tina are still thinking things over.....still trying to figure things out :? . although, it seems Tina has figured at least one thing out :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:It appears Steve and Tina are still thinking things over.....still trying to figure things out . although, it seems Tina has figured at least one thing out
Yeah. While Steve ponders how firmly he needs to apply the hairbrush... (I notice there's no question of WHETHER he's going to spank her! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) Tina has already decided that she doesn't need her panties for the moment... For one thing, Steve would've probably pulled them down to spank her anyway! AND... if the spanking is followed by some rip-roaring sex, she won't be wanting her panties for that either!

Meanwhile... while the two of them are lost in their own thoughts... we in the audience are treated to a view of Tina's cute little butt in the O.T.K. position! :D :D :D :D (Still looking a bit red from the previous night! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Yeah. While Steve ponders how firmly he needs to apply the hairbrush... (I notice there's no question of WHETHER he's going to spank her! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) Tina has already decided that she doesn't need her panties for the moment... For one thing, Steve would've probably pulled them down to spank her anyway! AND... if the spanking is followed by some rip-roaring sex, she won't be wanting her panties for that either!
hi Boom,

exactly...........there is no doubt that Steve has to spank Tina...........he's already promised her he would and trust is built on promises kept ;) . i think Tina not putting on any panties is a further show of submission on her part............aside from any other more practical considerations.
hugob00m wrote:Meanwhile... while the two of them are lost in their own thoughts... we in the audience are treated to a view of Tina's cute little butt in the O.T.K. position! :D :D :D :D (Still looking a bit red from the previous night! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )
i'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . as for their thoughts..............i think both of them will have more thinking to do as they work through all this 8-) . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Custom Fit #27

Post by web-ed »

Nice view here in this latest installment - we can't blame Steve for taking a minute just to enjoy the situation :D . Eventually, though, he'll have to get down to brass tacks and put that hairbrush to work. One good thing, although he probably doesn't realize it yet: when a woman is in the emotional state that Tina is, guilt-ridden and submissive, it won't take too much to overwhelm her. We might say that defiance has already been replaced by compliance, so there's not a lot of preliminary resistance that has to be overcome. Tears come easily to the spankee under these circumstances, and indeed Tina's are already beginning to fall.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Nice view here in this latest installment - we can't blame Steve for taking a minute just to enjoy the situation :D . Eventually, though, he'll have to get down to brass tacks and put that hairbrush to work. One good thing, although he probably doesn't realize it yet: when a woman is in the emotional state that Tina is, guilt-ridden and submissive, it won't take too much to overwhelm her. We might say that defiance has already been replaced by compliance, so there's not a lot of preliminary resistance that has to be overcome. Tears come easily to the spankee under these circumstances, and indeed Tina's are already beginning to fall.
hi web-ed,

first off, i'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . as for the rest of your comments, you are right on the money, as usual ;) . i have talked to many spankees who would love to cry during a spanking but the tears just won't come and in those rare instances where there are tears, they will tell you that it is emotional considerations...........such as disappointing or hurting their man...........that caused the tears. not the pain of the spanking. in Tina's case, i think that's exactly where she is. thanks for noticing that single tear rolling down Tina's cheek even though the spanking hasn't started yet. i put that tear there specifically to make the point you were talking about, that tears come easily under these circumstances and i thought it was just the right touch for this pic. unfortunately, many times, such details as this go unnoticed by viewers. you are the only one to mention it ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

that first spank is always a surprise.......no matter how prepared you are
that first spank is always a surprise.......no matter how prepared you are
028.jpg (300.85 KiB) Viewed 3127 times
hi everyone.

it seems Steve is figuring out that there's more to giving a spanking than just smacking his sweetheart's bottom ;) ! i don't think Tina's aware of any of this though...........she has her own agenda going on :? . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Beautiful artwork here, Phil. I delight in the way your style captures the innermost thoughts and longings of Tina and Steve. And of course you are a past master at depicting beautiful legs. Tina's legs are among the most perfect I have seen. :D What a shame she's only a drawing and not a real woman that we could all spank!

But I'm worried about Steve. Worried? Well, maybe that's not the right word. What I mean is, we have seen Steve clad in his walking shorts. Apparently he wears them all the time, since we saw him in those same shorts the day before, when he first spanked his bride. Now it's a day later and he's still wearing them.

What I'm saying is, the walking shorts are too flimsy to hide his throbbing schlong. Now he's got Tina over his knee -- again -- and how long will it be, before he erupts all over his bride's hips? 8-)

Just a small observation, Phil. I'd say you have a winning tale, here.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Beautiful artwork here, Phil. I delight in the way your style captures the innermost thoughts and longings of Tina and Steve. And of course you are a past master at depicting beautiful legs. Tina's legs are among the most perfect I have seen. :D What a shame she's only a drawing and not a real woman that we could all spank!
hi Dan,

i'm glad you've been enjoying the view :D . this toon has always been about the emotions of our players and i thought a newlywed couple would be a good vehicle to show this so i was particularly pleased with your comment about their innermost thoughts and longings 8-) .
daneldorado wrote:But I'm worried about Steve. Worried? Well, maybe that's not the right word. What I mean is, we have seen Steve clad in his walking shorts. Apparently he wears them all the time, since we saw him in those same shorts the day before, when he first spanked his bride. Now it's a day later and he's still wearing them.

What I'm saying is, the walking shorts are too flimsy to hide his throbbing schlong. Now he's got Tina over his knee -- again -- and how long will it be, before he erupts all over his bride's hips? 8-)

Just a small observation, Phil. I'd say you have a winning tale, here.

Cheers,
Dan
the reason Steve appears to be wearing the same underwear is because that's the only one i currently have for my Poser men :lol: . i was assuming here that Steve had actually changed them but just had more than one pair in the same color. in this particular scene. they were getting ready for bed when Tina decided she needed another spanking so that's why he is dressed the way he is. as for the possibility Steve may erupt during the spanking...........i was personally planning on him being able to maintain without that until they actually get in bed after the spanking. in any case, i will not be depicting any eruptions in this toon :lol: . i hope that puts your mind at ease. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Custom Fit #28

Post by web-ed »

Truly lovely "moment of impact" shot here, Phil, as Steve applies the hairbrush and (as expected) Tina's tears begin to flow. Well, she'll be much the better for it. I don't think much else needs to be said. ;)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Truly lovely "moment of impact" shot here, Phil, as Steve applies the hairbrush and (as expected) Tina's tears begin to flow. Well, she'll be much the better for it. I don't think much else needs to be said. ;)
hi web-ed,

i agree..........this will indeed help Tina. i'm glad you enjoyed it :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like he's meeting her needs
looks like he's meeting her needs
029.jpg (303.13 KiB) Viewed 2966 times
hi everyone,

it looks like Steve is dutifully doing his job as HOH :D .............as well as learning more about just what it takes to do that job properly ;) . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:it looks like Steve is dutifully doing his job as HOH.
Yes! ...And learning just what his job as HOH really is! It looks like what Tina needs the most is a good old-fashioned CATHARSIS! ...And letting her cry her eyes out while giving her a bit of "punishment" is one way to handle it.

I'm enjoying this story, and I like the current view of poor Tina's upturned... and very red... backside! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Yes! ...And learning just what his job as HOH really is! It looks like what Tina needs the most is a good old-fashioned CATHARSIS! ...And letting her cry her eyes out while giving her a bit of "punishment" is one way to handle it.

I'm enjoying this story, and I like the current view of poor Tina's upturned... and very red... backside! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
hi Boom,

i'm glad you're enjoying the story and the view :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Custom Fit #29

Post by web-ed »

Like B00m, I'm enjoying the story (and the Overbarrel-brand hairbrush that's being employed). I have one question, though: it looks to me like Poser had some trouble with the perspective in this position, specifically Tina's left buttock looks larger than her right. I don't know why this should have happened, since it wasn't a problem in either of the proceeding two panels, but then again I don't know how Poser works and despite my mathematical background I've never studied the mathematical basis for perspective. It may have something to do with the positioning of the chair and the two figures relative to the background, for in going back-and-forth between this picture and the preceding one, the chair appears to move forward although its forward axis (a line drawn through it from front to back perpendicular to a line drawn through the seated figure's hips) appears to be at the same angle relative to the camera "eye". Could this slight re-positioning have somehow "confused" Poser? :?:
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

A variation on an old limerick?

To his bride said a lynx eyed detective
"Could it be that my eyesight's defective?
Has your east tit the least bit
The best of your west tit
or is it a trick of perspective?"
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Like B00m, I'm enjoying the story (and the Overbarrel-brand hairbrush that's being employed). I have one question, though: it looks to me like Poser had some trouble with the perspective in this position, specifically Tina's left buttock looks larger than her right. I don't know why this should have happened, since it wasn't a problem in either of the proceeding two panels, but then again I don't know how Poser works and despite my mathematical background I've never studied the mathematical basis for perspective. It may have something to do with the positioning of the chair and the two figures relative to the background, for in going back-and-forth between this picture and the preceding one, the chair appears to move forward although its forward axis (a line drawn through it from front to back perpendicular to a line drawn through the seated figure's hips) appears to be at the same angle relative to the camera "eye". Could this slight re-positioning have somehow "confused" Poser? :?:
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you've been enjoying the story :D as for your question, i really have no idea. of course, i worked with this pic for a long time getting all the finishing touches put on it after it was rendered in Poser but i guess i never saw a problem with it. i took another look at it after i read your comment and i see what you mean but i don't have an explanation for it. the pic is taken from a the same camera angle which means i must have moved the chair between scenes. i often start with a saved pose and then modify it to suit my needs so the chair may have been in a different position in the second pose or i may have move it manually. i'm not sure why that would have caused the effect you noticed. the only other thing i can think of that might have caused this is that in this pic, her right leg is kicking and the right cheek is flexed. in the previous pic, it is the left cheek that is flexed?? sorry i can't give you a better explanation and i hope it didn't ruin your enjoyment of the pic. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:A variation on an old limerick?

To his bride said a lynx eyed detective
"Could it be that my eyesight's defective?
Has your east tit the least bit
The best of your west tit
or is it a trick of perspective?"
hi Willjohn,

it's as good an explanation as any :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

decision made
decision made
030.jpg (331.86 KiB) Viewed 2865 times
hi everyone,

today we will finish our story of Steve and Tina's quest to make their marriage "A Custom Fit" for both of them. i think they're off to a good start and i predict they will have a long and happy life together :D . i have posted 3 pics to wrap this toon up and i hope you've enjoyed it. we'll be starting a new toon next Friday. thanks, phil