Christmas 2014

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2628
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Christmas 2014

Postby overbarrel49 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:44 am

Santa at the Mall.jpg
It's so hard to find good help these days!
Santa at the Mall.jpg (583.73 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
Hi everyone,

It's December which means............Tis the Season for us to be seeing Santa :D . I always thought it was interesting that those Santas you see at the mall are so calm and never get upset no matter how bad a day they may have had :cry: :?: . That's probably a good thing since losing your temper in a situation like that could have unintended consequences :o ........or perhaps even start a new tradition :lol: . Here's a scene with the real Santa and 2 of his helpers setting up in the mall so folks can have their photographs taken with him. i hope you enjoy this holiday pic. Phil

hugob00m
Posts: 2578
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Re: Christmas 2014

Postby hugob00m » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:16 pm

"Have your photo taken over Santa's lap"! Sounds like a good idea to me! And it looks like a lot of boyfriends and husbands think it's a good idea too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ths only thing I'd like better would be if I got to be the guy in the Santa suit! :) :) :) :) (I've already got a white beard!)

willjohn
Posts: 645
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:12 am

Re: Christmas 2014

Postby willjohn » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:05 pm

Big day out for the Hiney sisters. Seasonally red arses coming up!

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2628
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: Christmas 2014

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:10 am

hugob00m wrote:"Have your photo taken over Santa's lap"! Sounds like a good idea to me! And it looks like a lot of boyfriends and husbands think it's a good idea too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


hi Boom,

we do indeed seem to have agreement from multiple sources that this is a good idea :lol: . personally, i think doing it at the mall just makes it an even better idea :D .

hugob00m wrote:Ths only thing I'd like better would be if I got to be the guy in the Santa suit! :) :) :) :) (I've already got a white beard!)


although, you would have no way to know this, we seem to have agreement in this area too. you are the third spanker who has replied to me who wants the job of giving these spankings :lol: ..............not exactly a big surprise either ;) . thanks, phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2628
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: Christmas 2014

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:14 am

willjohn wrote:Big day out for the Hiney sisters. Seasonally red arses coming up!


hi Willjohn,

yeah and they have more big days coming up 8-) . it seems like our Hiney sisters have much in common with Boom's Katie..............they just can't avoid getting spanked :lol: . more Santa spankings coming up as i get time to do them. thanks, phil

User avatar
web-ed
Site Admin
Posts: 2123
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Contact:

Re: Christmas 2014

Postby web-ed » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Great timing, Phil - I just put up the decorations on the main site (including one you did years ago, of course), and to complement that effort you've got a new Christmas cartoon here. If I had to have a favorite spankee among the Hiney sisters, it would be Red :lol: There's such an innocence about her - she seldom seems to know why she's getting spanked.

This is a great fantasy scene, by the way. All the husbands seem quite eager to see their wives get turned over Santa's good-sized lap, while the wives are a little more reluctant. It would be absolutely fascinating to use this as the basis for an experiment: hire an actor and actress to play the parts of Santa and elf-spankee, and then put up a sign like the one you have here during a busy time at the mall!

Now of course there are very few women who would be bold enough to take the challenge and actually go over Santa's knee - perhaps a few brats - but the most interesting thing would be to observe the women hesitantly approaching the scene to get a better look at "Santa" spanking his "elf". These would be women with various degrees of interest in spanking, from mildly curious to desperate, and you could see each of them wondering about what it would be like to actually go over Santa's knee!

Fascinating, as I said, but you'd never get the mall to go along with it - sigh :|
-- Web-Ed

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2628
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: Christmas 2014

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:12 pm

web-ed wrote:Great timing, Phil - I just put up the decorations on the main site (including one you did years ago, of course), and to complement that effort you've got a new Christmas cartoon here. If I had to have a favorite spankee among the Hiney sisters, it would be Red :lol: There's such an innocence about her - she seldom seems to know why she's getting spanked.


hi web-ed,

TIS THE SEASON :lol: . i agree with you about Red. she's a bit reminiscent of Boom's Katie in that respect.........must be something about red heads :lol: .

web-ed wrote:This is a great fantasy scene, by the way. All the husbands seem quite eager to see their wives get turned over Santa's good-sized lap, while the wives are a little more reluctant. It would be absolutely fascinating to use this as the basis for an experiment: hire an actor and actress to play the parts of Santa and elf-spankee, and then put up a sign like the one you have here during a busy time at the mall!


it is a fantasy scene indeed. one of my spankee friends said it was so improbable that she just couldn't stop looking at it. it would make a great experiment............which would be just as improbable..........interesting but imporbable :lol: .

web-ed wrote:Now of course there are very few women who would be bold enough to take the challenge and actually go over Santa's knee - perhaps a few brats - but the most interesting thing would be to observe the women hesitantly approaching the scene to get a better look at "Santa" spanking his "elf". These would be women with various degrees of interest in spanking, from mildly curious to desperate, and you could see each of them wondering about what it would be like to actually go over Santa's knee!

Fascinating, as I said, but you'd never get the mall to go along with it - sigh :|


it is indeed a fascinating idea on your part...........arguably more interesting than the scenario i have presented here 8-) ;) . i know i would love to watch this in progress :D . as far as cooperation or lack of it from the mall management goes, all i can say is that some people have no scientific curiosity :lol: . thanks, phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2628
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: Christmas 2014

Postby overbarrel49 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:23 am

Back at the Mall.jpg
such holiday excitement
Back at the Mall.jpg (708.27 KiB) Viewed 1782 times
hi everyone,

rest assured that Santa isn't a quitter and after his experience at the mall, he went back to the toy shoppe to regroup. he had a new, carefully worded sign printed up, which was kept under lock and key :lol: . after giving instructions to his helpers* he is now returning to the mall to have another stab at making good on his pictures for Christmas cards idea :D . it looks like he's got everything lined out so how could it go wrong.......right :? ?!? i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil

*in my world, Santa's helpers are the Hiney sisters. you will see them in this pic dressed in seasonal themed mini dresses. the red head you saw getting paddled last time is Big Red Hiney, the naughty blonde who was taking the photographs and framing her sister last time is Kisma Hiney and the one with dark hair is their sister Packin' Hiney.

User avatar
web-ed
Site Admin
Posts: 2123
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Contact:

Re: Back at the Mall

Postby web-ed » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Great follow-up, Phil - I didn't know there was going to be one. In this fantasy sequel, women are bold enough to act on their spanking fantasies and willingly turn over Santa's knee! I'd say the remaining two Hiney sisters have each earned a session also. :)
-- Web-Ed

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2628
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: Christmas 2014

Postby overbarrel49 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:18 am

web-ed wrote:Great follow-up, Phil - I didn't know there was going to be one. In this fantasy sequel, women are bold enough to act on their spanking fantasies and willingly turn over Santa's knee! I'd say the remaining two Hiney sisters have each earned a session also. :)


hi web-ed,

i'm glad you liked the follow up............i never know how many Santa spankings i'm going to have the time or ideas to do but it occurred to me that Santa giving spankings at the mall might have gone more than one way so i decided to present this scenario as a possible alternative to the first one 8-) . as far as the Hiney sisters go, they are much like Boom's Katie in that they seem to always wind up getting spanked :lol: . i guess i need to get working on the next one. Like Santa, i am busy during this season too but hopefully, i can get a couple more done before Christmas. thanks, phil


Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest